. Theres a pin switch on every door to turn on the inside lights, and sometimes they fail. I love the power tailgate which has spoiled me. Align the striker. With the liftgate open and not moving, press and hold the rear liftgate close-button until it beeps 4 times (button is located on the door jamb of the rear liftgate, and only accessible when the liftgate is open). Introducing the 2016 GMC Yukon! 2016 yukon liftgate problems By Jul 1, 2022 . Do you like . The turn signals will flash and a chime will sound once the setting is stored. If the test light illuminates on both sides, the fuse is in good condition. Q&As For immediate answers to your questions please call Chris Mikell at (888) 861-1021 x 10709 during business hours or (214) 566-8821 after hours, anytime. Open Road Package, Passive Entry System, Power Liftgate, Power Release Second Row Bucket Seats, Power Tilt & Telescopic Steering . When the switch is in the ON position and the remote liftgate open button is pressed it will make the sound and unlock like its suppose to but will not open. 315 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<7B6697069F21EC41AF2C6C74603DBEED>]/Index[296 49]/Info 295 0 R/Length 104/Prev 319796/Root 297 0 R/Size 345/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Retained accessory power/Accessory relay. They have the replacement in stock, but since they do not deem it a safety issue, the part has not been recalled. But an easy solution to . 2. The failure mileage was unknown. Suburban, Yukon XL. Finally, the entire hatch was replaced and there had been no further occurrences. 1 Hatchback/liftgate problem of the 2011 GMC Yukon Remove the rear door upper garnish molding and retainers. Year of production: 2015, 2016. . The glass has become detached from the body of the vehicle. My vehicle is a 2003 model with 55,000 miles. Get up to 60 mph . Read Our Full Review. The vehicle has to go back to the dealer because the seal has loosened. Buy a used White GMC Yukon XL like new for $39,450 and 81,223 miles. Enroll yourself and your guests in GMs liftgate class. The sensor is located in different positions on the various models that offer the hands-free power liftgate. Escalade ESV. 2016 yukon liftgate problems. . all problems of the 2007 GMC Yukon Free 7-day returns and 30-day warranty. Instrument Panel Fuse Block (Right) diagram. All Wheel Drive; . . . #3 in 2016 Affordable Large SUVs. 5 The striker may be out of alignment. Also have had the very common problem of the XM antenna leaks and dumps water all over you and wipes out GPS and XM. Now that the rear liftgate and rear liftgate window is . I couldn't tell where it came from at first, but when I tried to shut the rear glass, the right side of the glass just popped up. This informational bulletin provides information and operating tips for the hands free lift gate. Both brake lamp assemblies are non-op, no warning in dash and no fuses. Common Ford Crown Victoria Problems: 2nd Generation (1998 to 2012). Make sure it is clean, and moves easily. Remove the Upper U shaped plastic trim and set aside. Find your next GMC Yukon on WHEELS.ca. 296 0 obj <> endobj Liftgate: 6: Glass . Updated 09/29/10. can you help, Liftgate opens with button but will not close. First, the computer codes were reset, but this did not correct the failure. por | postado em: seesha dack autopsy | 0 . The contact owns a 2007 GMC Yukon. Call (478) 464-2900 for more information. Does someone have any answers? Sit lightly into vehicle while PLG is in operation. Reply 1: Several submodels engine sizes etc. 2016 YUKON. 3. *b. vscode change default formatter for file type. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 9 2016 Yukon XL models in Atlanta, IN. The standard Yukon and Yukon XL models are motivated by GM's 5.3-liter V-8, which produces 355 horsepower and 383 . 2016 GMC Yukon Denali 4WD Good Tires, Good Brakes, Auto Climate Control, Non-Smoker, 3rd Row Seat, Power Lift Gate, Touch Screen, Backup Camera, No Accidents, Clean Service Record, Remote Start, Great Gas Mileage, Great Family SUV, Trailer Tow Package, Heated / Cooled Seats . Curious to see if someone has insight into it. I was unloading items and upon closing the gate i think I bumped it or something like that..can't remember exactly. The failure and current mileages were 77,000. Charge the battery. October 14, 2016 Date Added to File: April 2, 2018 Failing Component: Structure:Body:Hatchback/Liftgate Summary: 16046 - service update - power liftgate actuator failure. Da Maggio 2016 ABC entrata in Teamreti Italia Rete di Imprese. Manually adjust the liftgate to the desired height. Without police vehicle. Select. Hatchback/liftgate Hinge Problems of GMC Yukon. The location of this button will vary depending on your vehicle. Yukon Denali's exclusive 6.2L engine makes the most power in the segment - 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft . 3 Touch pad sending a second signal. Inspect the touch pad function. If the liftgate will not remain open, replace the liftgate strut(s) that are weak. when you push the button or try to do it from the inside you can here it try to open but the lock just seems to be stuck. But if it goes out again, the latches in these trucks are famous for going bad. 2016 GMC YUKON XL 1500 DENALI REAR TAILGATE LIFT MOTOR (Fits: GMC Yukon) $225.00. The manufacturer was not contacted. Used Backhoe Attachment For John Deere 1025r. Possible Causes and fixes: 1 Outside liftgate release switch malfunction. If its stuck, a shot of WD-40 will get it . What is going on!!! It has plenty of power, a 6.2-liter, 378 cubic inches and feels like an anvil on the road. Regardless of whether I used the key fob OR the interior button, the gate unlocks and raises about 6" then stops. Replace and reprogram both RKE transmitters. Get Your Car Fixed. There should be a Safety device on them that will allow you to keep the door up, They could be Catching at the Open Position. (On some models, you select the setting on the liftgate switch to open.) Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. With hands free. The latch button was applied, but failed to prevent the hatch from coming down. unable to add boarding pass to apple wallet. Taxi Advertisement; Bus Advertisement; Truck Branding; Lamppost Fig. Provide further details. 3 The side reveal molding pins are not fully seated, causing the trim to not fully seat (Buick). 2 Liftgate close switch malfunction. Each time is pressed, the system will be enabled/disabled. To fix, check for trouble code B2494 failure code 02. Press the switch. Yukon. Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing Anyone know if it could be a relay or switch or sensors? Your email address will not be published. 1 Hatchback/liftgate problem of the 2011 GMC Yukon Then after manually doing it once, it works fine again. I also noticed that around the same time this started to happen, the strut makes a hard bang noise when it brings the gate to the full open position. Our list of 7 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2016 GMC Yukon. The most recently reported issues are listed below. TCC's Bottom Line. 2 days after purchasing notice the hard shift into first and second gear. 2016 GMC Yukon Denali $42,950 $39,450 Excluding applicable taxes, fees . See Start wishing it were warmer outside 2016 GMC Yukon XL | CarGurus Test Drive Review. This is my first GMC so sorry if i'm a complete noob to fixing simple issues. Upon checking on line apparently hundreds of people have had the same problem. Third row seat. You can test the switch and the wires with a multimeter that can measure ohms. Helps assist driver with hands-free access to the . . 14. This is a solid performance, but the Expedition and . The C-clip should be in the outboard . Within the first week of purchasing the vehicle, the rear hatch light began illuminating. You may need to boroscope or a similar tool to see where the release is. Look for the pin switch on the body where the lift gate is. The GMC Yukon was able to move my entire family, several large dogs, camping equipment and luggage with no problem. Entdecke GMC YUKON FRONT RIGHT PASSENGER SIDE DOOR WIRE WIRING HARNESS OEM 2015 - 2020 ?? See Power Hatch/Liftgate. We plan to take the vehicle to the nearest dealer very soon, as we have 35,990 miles on it and we want it fixed under warranty. Dal 2016 ABC partner di Assoretipmi, associazione che promuove lo sviluppo delle reti di impresa e Danny Ascari delegato di Assoretipmi per la provincia di Modena. or Best Offer. The gaps are at the bottom corners of the lift gate (right and left sides) and are approximately 1 to 3 inches long and about 1/16" wide. All . These gaps will allow exhaust gasses to come into the vehicle, or water in the event of a heavy rainstorm. Tutti gli strumenti creati negli anni da ABC sono a disposizione esclusiva dei nostri clienti. I'm having the same issue with the power lift gate on my 2016 chevy suburban (~60K) only opening a few inches. The . Not sure- it only has 70,000 miles on - Answered by a verified GMC Mechanic . 0 Fortunately, I was able to see light coming through each corner, before anyone has a problem with the gap in the seals. Programma di Stabilit dell'Italia 2016. Then, the module uses this information along with user input to determine liftgate motor operation. The vehicle had to be accessed manually. The dealer stated that there was wiring failure and replaced the wiring; however, the failure continued. Join for Ratings and Reviews. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask them and I will respond. TSB Date: October 13, 2015. The upper right hinge on the glass to the liftgate broke. Liftgate Module Logic: 9: Rear Wiper: 10: Rear Heater, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Blower: 11: Second Row Seat: 19: Rear Fog Lamp (if equipped) M-Type Fuses: Usage: 12: Liftgate Module: 13: While replacing GMC Yukon fuse is a simple task, the problem is to determine which fuse is faulty or why it blew out. GMC Yukon (2015 - 2016) - fuse box diagram. Steps for Checking Power Liftgate Problems 1. Power Liftgate; Power Mirror(s) Power Windows; Power Door Locks; Power Folding Mirrors; TSB ID: 080730035C. 2. GMC Yukon owners have reported 5 problems related to tailgate (under the structure category). Connect the test light to the ground near the fuse box and test the fuse. Inspect the sill plate for installation and possible bent retainersand stop bending them! When the switch is in the ON position and the remote liftgate open button is pressed it will make the sound and unlock like its suppose to but will not open. Shop 2016 GMC Yukon XL vehicles in Atlanta, IN for sale at Cars.com. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The dealer advised the failure could be repaired at the contacts expense. ;#c;hS*;Ii'6z\ab0)Qw ] The dealer stated that the failure was a common and known problem. Used 2016 GMC Yukon from Groulx Automotive in MONROE, MI, 48161. Sensor Locations. SOURCE: liftgate open light stays on all the time. Do you like . XT5 and Acadia: sensor is located behind the driver's side rear tire . Premium accommodation and potent powertrains testify to this model's dominance. this video talks about the operation of the rear liftgateSee how to work all the bells and whistles here:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIjr-uSYDZi7J. It is important to note that the LH and RH assist struts have two different part numbers and each should be installed in its proper location. motorcycle accident penn national Youtube I had one accident and walked away scratch free due to high performance safety features. I find this shocking since they know that it happens enough to where they keep this item in stock at the dealership and charge you $900 to replace it. I thought the lock mechanism was inop, but it was not the problem. Convenience Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Running Boards, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, 18 Inch Wheels, and Alloy Wheels. Shop cars; . Sometimes objects like coffee cups can fall and accidentally turn the switch off. Call 970-765-2114 for more information. The manufacturer had been notified of the failure and they referred her back to the dealer. Additional fee's may apply. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Then you can assess and figure out what needs to be done next. Terribly rough ride. Panel Fuse Block (Left) diagram. Used 2016 GMC Yukon from Pellegrino Auto Group in , NJ, . Yukon and Yukon XL vehicles equipped with a power liftgate (TB5/TC2). Verify proper opening and closing of the power liftgate. Power liftgate only opens as a manual gate Possible Causes and fixes: 1 Instrument panel switch is turned off. Suburban 3500hd. If the switch does not illuminate the test light, it needs to be replaced. read more AutoDoc1 High School Diploma 12,411 satisfied customers Fuse FMM/MCase . The GM liftgate defect class action lawsuit argues that though the 2015 recall limited repairs to the gate's software, GM admitted in its recall notice to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) that the struts themselves were defective. #10 in 2016 Affordable SUVs with 3 Rows. Electrical Connectors ; Fuel Injection System & Related Components ; . *Call a member of our sales team for more information (208) 263-4212* Pierce Auto Center is North Idaho's . Neuro spine Super Speciality Clinic - Above Apollo Pharmacy, Bangarpet Circle, Kolar - Bangarpet Road, Kolar Town. Y U K O N Precision matters. Helpful 0. Search our huge inventory of new and used GMC Yukon for sale in Ontario from dealers & private sellers from all across Ontario. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of GMC Yukon based on all problems reported for the Yukon. The touch pad and the shut face run in parallel, so check each switch separately. 2 The sill plate is not seated correctly (Not seated fully / bent attachments). My question is how do you release the actuator to open the lift gate manually to allow for replacement? Just purchased 2016 GMC Yukon Denali 67k miles. 8 The primary seal may not be fully seated. Professionally envisioneer ethical results rather than team building synergy. Power door mirrors; Power liftgate; Rear cargo: power liftgate; Spoiler; Trailer hitch receiver; . Save up to $14,767 on one of 371 used 2016 GMC Yukon XLs in Minneapolis, MN. For XL models . Select the setting on the liftgate switch. 2016 yukon liftgate problems +91 98000-04616 . 14 offers from $69.29. . Cost-Effectiveness. In Edmunds testing, a four-wheel-drive 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ (nearly analogous to a four-wheel-drive Yukon SLT) hit 60 mph in 7.3 seconds. 2016 gmc yukon power liftgate problemsouthwest cargo phone number. Problems / GMC / Yukon / 2016; 2016 GMC Yukon Problems. How to Remove and Install a Lower Liftgate Panel from a 2009 to 2017 Chevy Traverse, Remove the push clips from the liftgate latch with a flat-blade screwdriver, Pry the liftgate handle down and off with a plastic trim tool, Remove the 7mm bolts from from the hatch handle, Remove the lower panel from its retaining clips by pulling it down. Built in Inverter to charge your laptop, Power Rear Liftgate, running boards, 3rd Row Seat, 3 Zone Climate Control, Front and Rear Park assist, Bose Sound System, Trailer Towing Package, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, backup Camera, Carfax certified 1 Owner No accidents! The lift gate lock mechanism to my 08 GMC Yukon had same problem with it not unlocking. . $427 - $461. Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front Bucket Seats, Front dual zone A/C, Fully automatic headlights, Hands Free Power Liftgate, Heated & Cooled Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Heated door mirrors . Once the travel limits are learned by the LGM, the liftgate module will exit calibration mode and DTC B1019 00 become a history code. If the liftgate is stuck closed and won't open, and you can't open it after pressing the liftgate button on the key fob or the power buttons, the switches or the latch might be defective. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of GMC Yukon based on all problems reported for the Yukon. Interior button works 100%. The rating should change to a decimal number to show there is less electrical resistance. 6.2 liter. The repair costs approximately $1000. Useful information Problems and issues Comparisons Owner's reviews Search Help. Liftgate, rear power, hands free: Press a button to use the power-open or -close feature ; . Browse GMC Yukon vehicles in Alpharetta, GA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,984. 7) Full-size SUVs Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon and Escalade and Cadillac CT6: sensor is located under the center of the rear bumper. If I do not attempt to use lift gate before driving a few miles and then try to open lift . {: ) Liftgate Access Plug is located at the bottom center area of the liftgate trim panel. The side power doors work fine when using the fob or overhead buttons. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Date: October 14, 2016 Subject: 16046 - Service Update Power Liftgate Actuator Failure Models: 2016 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV 2016 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe 2016 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL Equipped with Power Liftgate (RPO TB5/TC2) To: All Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Dealers General Motors is releasing Service Update 16046 today. Liftgate issues, replaced actuator still nothing. 2015 suburban lift gate won't open. Year of production: 2015, 2016. Test the Power Liftgate Button on Key Fob Press the other buttons on the key fob like the lock and unlock buttons to confirm there is no issue with the remote key. During power liftgate operation, the liftgate module uses a sensor to monitor liftgate position and load. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. The approximate failure mileage was 70,000. Free shipping. Extended warranty to 6 years or 72,000 miles. While replacing GMC Yukon fuse is a simple task, the problem is to determine which fuse is faulty or why it blew out. 2016 GMC Yukon Denali for sale in Great Falls, MT at Taylor's Auto Max. 2013 Yukon Denali XL. In most cases, their diagrams are right from the factory manuals. all problems of the 2012 GMC Yukon Save up to $13,257 on one of 1,640 used 2016 GMC Yukons in Waco, TX. Disconnect the electrical connectors. Pricing: ---Eautorepair.net--- 1 month subscription $19.99 per vehicle 1-year subscription $39.99 per vehicle 4-year subscription $59.99 per vehicle ---Alldatadiy.com--- 1-month subscription $19.99 per vehicle 1-year subscription $29.99 per vehicle 3-year subscription $129.99 Which one should YOU choose? To fix, check for trouble code B2494 failure code 02. Categories. This seems like a very dangerous condition because an emergency that disables typical egress through doors would leave the rear liftgate as only choice to escape from fire or water for instance. When the button is pressed the motor in the door makes a noise but it doesn't head south like it's been trained to do. all problems of the 2005 GMC Yukon With the lift gate closed the instrument panel show LIFT GATE OPEN. Used 2016 GMC Yukon XL Denali 4D Sport Utility Gray for sale - only $27,900. The problem ended up being the latch mechanism itself, inside the gate. Posted by Qas Khan on Apr 01, 2017. . A problem with the sensor, or a module that needs to be reprogrammed, are the most likely causes of your problem. Fuse #71 notes as a "Power Lift Gate Module" fuse in the owners maual. GMC Yukon owners have reported 14 This is a serious safety issue for my family, especially my 4 year old who rides in the back. Antilock Brake System Pump. Inspect the liftgate touch pad function. Verify that the liftgate will remain at or near the full open position for several minutes. 2016 gmc yukon power liftgate problem. GMC Yukon owners have reported 14 problems related to hatchback/liftgate (under the structure category). Front Sensor, Right. Chevrolet Cars & Trucks. Used 2016 GMC Yukon from Montrose Auto Connection in Montrose, CO, 81401. Used 2016 GMC Yukon XL Denali 4D Sport Utility Gray for sale - only $27,900. 1 An obstruction behind the 3rd row seat. We are out of warranty as of last month. Shop cars; . GM has documented the following power liftgate problems and their causes, Power liftgate only opens as a manual gate, Power liftgate Opens unintentionally in Park, Power liftgate reverses while closing at the start (top) of travel, Power liftgate reverses while closing mid travel, Power liftgate reverses while closing when almost closed, Power liftgate closes immediately after fully opening, Power Liftgate Intermittently Reverses Direction Opening or Closing, Power liftgate outside handle does not work all the time, Power liftgate outside handle requires extra force (have to squeeze hard) to operate, Heres GMs answer to each power liftgate problem, 1 Instrument panel switch is turned off. Two recalls address a problem with the front airbags potentially failing to deploy in an. The 2016 GMC Yukon is a good fit for shoppers who enjoy strong maneuverability in a full-size SUV, an expansive, quiet interior and an available safety alert seat. XT5 and Acadia: sensor is located behind the driver's side rear tire . Just searching on internet for sulutions. Tl the contact owns a 2012 GMC Yukon xl 1500. 2007 yukon denali, power lift gate problem. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. $2,500 to replace the tail lamp assemblies. GMC Acadia power liftgate problems have affected a lot of cars. The stretched wheelbase Yukon XL is marketed separately and corresponds with the Chevrolet Suburban. Remove the bolts from the latch actuator. Sometimes the switches get dirt and debris in them, and they stop working. Use a flat blade tool (i.E. Inspect the liftgate touch pad function. Manually open the liftgate to the full open position using the exterior liftgate pull handle. The vehicle was taken to luke fruia motors (2645 barnard rd, brownsville, TX 78520) where she was given an estimate for the repairs. Press the probe of the test light to the hole on each side of the fuse. Don't let scams get away with fraud. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. (Fig. all problems of the 2003 GMC Yukon The consumer experienced a problem with the rear liftgate glass. -LL}5tZsY EA- vqf6PeuGb}t The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure and provided case number: 9-5724166813. \r\r\rPLEASE Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/VYTndq\r\r\rTHANKS FOR WATCHING! No matter if your dash lights are out or perhaps your stereo halted working, blown fuses might cause a variety of issues. TSB Number: GCUS-3-718 NHTSA Number: 10130672 TSB Date: October 14, 2016 Date Added to File: April 2, 2018 Failing Component: Structure:Body:Hatchback/Liftgate Summary: 16046 - service update - power liftgate . How to Test the Liftgate Switch and Hatch Steps for Checking Power Liftgate Problems 1. Call 406-727-0340 Directions. Screwdriver) to push down on the black bell-crank lever through the plug hole to unlock the lift-gate. Worst 2016 GMC Yukon Problems #1: A/C Not Working Properly 2016 Yukon Average Cost to Fix: $1,100 Average Mileage: 59,000 mi. funny things to say when someone is copying you, greater clark county schools job openings, psychological imprisonment in the tempest. Helps determine if your vehicle is tilted forward or back and adjusts your vehicle's headlamp beam accordingly for added visibility\ This GM Genuine Part is designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and is backed by General Motors. GMC Yukon owners have reported 14 problems related to hatchback/liftgate (under the structure category). Why doesn't my liftgate work or open, ahhhh! Push open the lift-gate from the inside. 2016 gmc yukon power liftgate problem. Fuse #71 notes as a "Power Lift Gate Module" fuse in the owners maual. 2 Key fob sending a double hit signal (Some key fobs will send a second hit signal upon release of the button when held longer than 1 second, others will send a second signal if you roll your thumb while holding down the button or a combination of the two together). Remove the obstruction. Perform the liftgate calibration procedure. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. After looking at it closely I could see that the glass was separated from the right hinge. Fuse FMM/MCase . Gm states that this problem is not a defect and is not covered under any warranty. Jan 01 2016. how to create a pattern in photoshop 2021; 8 week old chickens for sale Seu carrinho -R$ 0.00 2016 GMC Yukon XL SLT $39,450 . With power. Why doesn't my liftgate work or open, ahhhh! 2007 denali with 22,000 miles had a liftgate failure. any idea on how to fix this? If the lift-gate is not opening manually you will have to locate the dimple on the trim panel. . Used 2016 GMC Yukon from BERTHOD MOTORS, INC. in Glenwood Springs, CO, 81601. . . Lift Gate Glass We are unable to ship this part due to its size and fragile nature. will not open when push button on remote or inside liftgate. Though both struts should be inspected for weakness, it is often only the LH strut that requires replacement. Free 7-day returns and 30-day warranty. Tl the contact owns a 2011 GMC Yukon denali xl. Commands like Last Open Fail Data can reveal information like the module failing to detect the vehicle is in park. Well you might have a jam or your motor might have stopped working. GMC #sca n182180270 stating that 2015 and 2016 Yukon. 2016 GMC Yukon Power Steering Technical Service Bulletins TSB Number: PIT5405C NHTSA Number: 10113356 TSB Date: January 27, 2017 Date Added to File: August 15, 2017 . Check for any bent or misaligned terminals in the liftgate object sensor male in-line connector. . Charge the battery or fix the charging problem. 2. Save up to $8,023 on one of 125 used GMC Yukon XLs in Oakley, CA. Just click on the Fan Funding Icon on the video at the top left hand corner. THIS COULD BE FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS; AGE, MILEAGE, MECHANICAL OR COSMETIC PROBLEMS, ETC.. . all problems of the 2011 GMC Yukon The Yukon offers robust payload and towing capabilities, as well as the . Does Your GM Need a New Air Suspension Kit? The most recently reported issues are listed below. liftgate. Inspect the sill plate for proper installation/clearance to the touch pad switch and possible bent retainers. Alldatadiy.com offers redrawn diagrams as well as factory diagrams. I've hit that button in my pocket before without knowing and the liftgate won't work. %%EOF Then, I couldn't open the gate. There is also a Power Lift Gate Module (which may be the problem), this . You will hear a loud clunk at the top of travel the first time the liftgate opens. Leveling sensor. So if you want the most towing capability, Yukon is the way to go. Well you might have a jam or your motor might have stopped working. I am not saying that is what is . Join for Ratings and Reviews. Inspect the key fob operation. Il nuovo strumento di ABC ideato per la misurazione delle performance aziendali. Common steps to remove the liftgate panel include removing the clips and any trim pieces like the pull handle that have screws underneath and prying off the liftgate panel with a trim tool.