(verified owner) January 22, 2023. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. R. Shackleford Decrease quantity for Benelli M4 M1014 3 Position Recoil / Adjustment Tube, Increase quantity for Benelli M4 M1014 3 Position Recoil / Adjustment Tube. Rx Arms Solutions Benelli M4 6 position recoil tube for the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock, also fully compatible with the Benelli M1014. As a former machinist, I can see the blem but honestly most people wouldnt notice unless you show them. Quoted: The Benelli collapsible stock options are weird and frustrating. The finish is a custom Aluminum Titanium Nitride (AlTiN) PVD surface finish. All new! Benelli M4 Recoil Tube - 3 Position #70130 $199.00 USD Tax included. Having 6 positions available really does feel like a massive upgrade to the platform. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL AN ORDER PRIOR TO IT SHIPPING, YOU ARE WELCOME TO DO SO. (store manager) January 14, 2023. This is not legal advice, do your own due diligence and research. Which Benelli m4 model has the 3 position recoil tube ? Price $105.00 Description Increases the capacity of Your M4 shotgun by two rounds. Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT): Professional Installation Services (USA): Customs Label will be Sporting Shotgun Accessories. For example, if the order was for $100, I will keep $5 and return $95 to you, to cover my back end costs. Click to reveal Does the job. 6 position gives a more customizable length of pull over the stock 3 position. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. (verified owner) January 20, 2023, Dane The little details like the centering-notch and marked lengths are appreciated. IF YOU CANCEL ON THE SAME DAY YOU MADE THE ORDER, AND WE ARE IN A POSITION TO CANCEL IT PRIOR TO END OF DAY, THERE IS NO FEE TO CANCEL. The 3 position buffer recoil tube for the Benelli M4 collapsible stock is already included and installed on the Benelli M4 shotgun. (verified owner) January 25, 2023. . It has added so much to my M4 Shotgun. (verified owner) January 6, 2023. The shipping was fast and customer service was superb. These are 100% made by us. But now that I have one, I greatly prefer the field stock. 1230 LUMPKIN RD Briley Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Spring Tube Installation 604 views Jul 14, 2022 Our installation video shows you how to install our new Benelli .more .more 18. Black Nitride Benelli M4 3 Position Recoil Tube $ 200.00 -These tubes are black nitride coated for a long lasting super durable finish- -Currently in production and will be available by year end!- THIS IS NOT A FACTORY BENELLI ITEM Make sure your firearm complies with 922R before installing We relist these as we make them. (verified owner) January 21, 2023. We are constantly adding new products and improving upon existing ones. Finish looked perfect, fit was perfect. Hard to beat the $140 price tag that I am offering it at. This item is exactly what was needed to turn my M1014 into a truly collapsing stock. I purchased a blem tube but it was still a nice looking part. Benelli is known for incredible quality and this item is not any different. The Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 position recoil tube for the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock has the following length of pulls. Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube is designed and tested for the Benelli M4 and M1014, with the OEM Collapsible Stock (70085). The action you just performed triggered the security solution. No issues getting imported into the US, no additional fees, etc. Buy product Ships From: United States (US) Sold By : Boss Guns Store Specs Category: Sales & Daily Deals Description Reviews 0 Product Ratings Description (verified owner) January 21, 2023. It is because the civilian model M1014 comes with a single position, fixed recoil tube so that Benelli is. All factory components can be reused including: Recoil Spring, recoil tube plunger, jam nut, retaining ring, and retaining screw. Quantity Add to cart Benelli M4 OEM 3 Position Recoil Tube- Part #70130 and Flex Ring- Part #70071 Customers usually wonder why their new Benelli M1014 with a skeletonized stock doesn't collapse. Installation was smooth and easy with the right tools and some patience, Mark Also great price and must have. SEE OUR LIFETIME WARRANTY AT THE TOP OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE, AND FOR INFORMATION ON WHAT TO EXPECT IF CONTACTING FFT FOR A WARRANTY ISSUE. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. This recoil spring tube is made to the highest Benelli standards in material and workmanship. Tavor x95 Accessories / Tavor 7 Accessories, Benelli M4 Cheek Riser For Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock, Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here, PDF Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube Installation Instructions. Recoil spring, Spring Plunger, Spring Tube Nut, Stock Retaining Screw, and Stock Retaining Ring are not included and will need to be re-used from the original buffer tube on the gun. Incredible shipping speed, from CAN to US was less than a week from placing my order to my door. CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME WITH QUESTIONS - 904.466.5880 - NO ORDERS ON PHONE - PLEASE ORDER ONLINE, WE DO NOT MAINTAIN A WAIT LIST ON THIS ITEM, WE DO NOT TAKE YOUR EMAIL / PHONE NUMBER TO NOTIFY YOU PERSONALLY WHEN WE GET THESE IN, WE DO NOT ALLOW PREORDERS ON THIS ITEM, WE NEVER KNOW WHEN THESE ARE GOING TO BE IN STOCK UNTIL THEY SHOW UP, THE ONLY ADVICE WE HAVE TO TRY TO GET ONE IF WE DO NOT HAVE THEM: TRY GUNBROKER (IT'S LIKE EBAY), IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE GETRECOIL TUBES AND THEY ARE IN STOCK, GET ON THE FREEDOM FIGHTER TACTICAL EMAIL LIST - THERE IS NO OTHER WAY. The Briley M4 Recoil Spring tube is in the USA from 4140 steel and QPQ finished for a lifetime of hard use. ONCE A PART LEAVES OUR HANDS, BEFORE IT'S EVEN IN YOUR HANDS, YOU OWN IT. I thought 200 for the complete setup was a fair price.. These recoil tubes are made in a small shop in Pennsylvania on American made machines with American sourced materials. (verified owner) January 31, 2023. TYSON Note:It is recommended that all Benelli parts be installed by a qualified gunsmith. Jae S. Due to this item being a hot commodity and somewhat rare to see in stock, I was very lucky to purchase it. A sub where users can discuss, learn about, and otherwise enjoy the Benelli M4 tactical shotgun. We also ship to other countries outside the U.S.A. Quality part. These work perfectly!! We cover shipping on orders over $199 and we also cover the cost of sales tax on all orders. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. BENELLI M4 OEM TELESCOPING RECOIL TUBE COMPLETE 3 POS PART # 70043 (NOT 70130) Condition: New Quantity: 2 available / 68 sold Price: US $329.99 No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+* Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist 60 watchers Ships from United States 68 sold Shipping: Free 2-4 day shipping Sign up for an in-stock notification and be quick to buy when you get the email. Excellent work, communication, & shipping Rob. (verified owner) February 18, 2023. USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel the backorder, I will need to take 5% off the total backorder amount to refund the amount. I will be purchasing another soon. Each position is numbered and the tube actually says OFF to tell you exactly were to position the stock for removal, that means no more guessing and fiddling around to get the stock off, how cool is that! [deleted] 4 mo. ARCHIVED; Posted: 8/29/2016 9:57:14 PM EST so i got a benelli factory collapsible stock on my M4. This is the way. Press J to jump to the feed. Fixed Modified Choke Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Absolutely fantastic. Good lord. Position "3" with the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock jumps to 14 1/4 LOP. We now install a new non-OEM flex ring. For Customs, this part will be labeled as Sporting Shotgun Accessories: New Zealand, Guam, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy HST Code: 9305.20.00. International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking via Canada Post. Thanks, Robb Hutzal Benelli M4 and Tavor X95 / 7 Parts and Accessories. Just got mine in today & installed. Works better than ever. Jacob W. Description: Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 3 Position. The Rx Arms Benelli M4 Cheek Riser offers additional fine tuning of cheek weld when using the 6 position recoil tube, and optics. So we are selling them at a discounted price. Thank you so much! Recoil Spring Tube, 12 Ga., 3 Position $115.42 Manufacturer: BENELLI Model: M4 SUPER 90 Product #: 1380550 Shipment prohibited outside USA. Fit & finish were perfect, and my factory skeleton stock mated perfectly to the RXArms receiver extension (recoil tube). Very pleased with this purchase! Rob did a great job on these and shipped them out quick. We utilize only the finest quality metals and the most precise CNC machining to give you the best quality accessories for your Benelli M4 shotgun. This reduces peening or damage on the notches from firing the gun, or from butt stock strikes. This recoil tube is a great value. The OEM stock Benelli M4 recoil tube for the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock has limited length of pull (LOP). But $300-400 all in for the tube and stock is totally doable. Price is great and shipping was very fast ! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. As for the product, its perfect. (verified owner) February 19, 2023, Great product great craftsmanship installed easily shipped quickly works well on my m4 better than the standard 3position, Nick THIS INCLUDES EACH AND EVERY PART ON OUR WEBSITE, NO MATTER THE MANUFACTURER. Great product, beautifully made and works great. WE DO NOT PROVIDE A WARRANTY OR ANY GUARANTEES OF SATISFACTION WITH BENELLI OR BERETTA ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT (OEM), OR ANY OTHER NON-FFT MANUFACTURER THAT WE CARRY AND SELL AT FFT. Going from two positions to six is probably the best upgrade one can get for the M4. Thank you, Anonymous Wally Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! ATTN: NO frames or receivers sold here on Benelliparts. A million thanks to you guys. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments. This part came quickly and looks great, cant wait to have it installed on my Benelli M4. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN THESE ARE GOING TO BE IN STOCK UNTIL THEY SHOW UP, IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE GETRECOIL TUBES AND THEY ARE IN STOCK, GET ON THE FREEDOM FIGHTER TACTICAL EMAIL LIST - THERE IS NO OTHER WAY. Ceephus Eric (verified owner) February 17, 2023. Sheldon N. (verified owner) December 29, 2022. The Benelli M1014 comes standard with a fixed-position skeletonized stock with a pistol grip, and separate cheek piece. Mesa Tactical Truckee Benelli M4 Forend (12-GA, M-LOK, 11" Benelli M4 Handguard) $117.00 Breakthrough Clean Vision Series - 12g Shotgun Cleaning Kit $39.56 FAB Defense Benelli M4 Handguard, Quad Rail Forend (Polymer) $90.99 Mesa Tactical Truckee Benelli M4 Forend (12-GA, M-LOK, 15 in Benelli M4 Handguard) $135.00 ago Does the 6-position fit the skeleton stock that American residents have to deal with? Code: 61207. (verified owner) February 26, 2023, Jonathon All parts are inspected before shipping to ensure quality items only, and are carefully packaged to ensure protection of the product while in transit.Please email us if you did not receive a tracking numberwithin a couple of days after placing order. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. It houses the recoil spring components (not included). After machining, the parts are then sent for computer precision heat treating. Re: Benelli M4 i picked up the benelli m4 about 2 years ago i didnt really care for the stock but over all i loved it till i took it to a zombie fun shoot in minn last year and found out i could reload my 870 or a 1100 way faster than the m4 and really got disappointed with the gun, other then that i loved it and it shot great, but i seen a military stock up for sale a while back on gunbroker . Mitchell Aerosol Teflon Lubricant, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Finally, I can get the comfortable length of pull I want. These will not fit the Turkish clone adjustable stocks This is an American made version of Benelli's 3 position recoil tube for the Benelli M4/M1014 shotguns. RX Arms was incredibly helpful in helping me realize the non OEM furniture I had was preventing install, I was able to source an OEM pistol grip and am now very pleased with the recoil tube, the position indicators are great and provide much needed functionality that the original lacked. Zach B. Get more information on theBenelli M4 Shotgun. Outstanding. PRE ORDERSSome items may be bypreorder, and will be posted with ETA in item description and headline. Chuck Frederick [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Modify Benelli M4 recoil tube. Am considering whether to get the OEM or aftermarket. This factory original part is perfect to replace your original worn parts to keep your shotgun in top operating shape. The telescopic stock version of the M4 is a powerful, versatile shotgun, capable of withstanding the toughest use. Sure Cycle 2 Shot Magazine Extension Tube Assembly For Benelli M4, Remington Rem Oil 10oz. Parts List Sort by: Show Available 0 Schematic w/ Parts List 1 Recoil Spring Tube Assembly 2 Stock Retaining Ring 3 Stock Retaining Screw 4 Recoil Spring 5 Recoil Spring Plunger 6 Recoil Spring Tube 7 Flexible Ring 8 Nut 9 Retaining Spring 10 Retaining Spacer The Benelli M4 comes in several different configurations, including entry models with 14-inch barrels and the standard model with an 18.5-inch barrel. If your M4 came with a collapsible stock that does not collapse, this is what you need to make it fully collapse to all three positions. 10/10, Anonymous I don't really want to pay the huge mark up for the aftermarket ones but they're the only ones that I can find. This is not nearly as easy as working on an AR-15. The price you see is the price you pay. Benelli LE M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 5 Position, Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, Military 2 Position, Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 3 Position, Benelli LE M4 Recoil Spring Tube Assembly, 5 Position, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. They sell out in about 30 minutes. The telescoping stock on the Benelli M4 allows the user to set the stock in any one of 3 positions depending on the situation. BEFORE EMAILING OR CALLING, PLEASE REVIEW ANSWERS TO COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS: WE SHIP OFTEN, BUT NOT DAILY - AND SUBJECT TO TRAVEL / IN THE FIELD EXCURSIONS - CLICK FOR MORE INFO AND STATUS UPDATES. This brings the sub surface hardness of the notches as high as 52-55RC. Rob did an excellent job on this one. (verified owner) January 20, 2023. This item is rarely in stock at FFT - if it's in stock or if we're getting it in, it will say so here. There is an easier decision to make, just wait for my 6 position tube for the Benelli M4 at www.rxarms.com instead! (verified owner) December 29, 2022, By far the best customer service, and even better quality product. Decrease quantity for Benelli M4 Recoil Tube - 3 Position #70130, Increase quantity for Benelli M4 Recoil Tube - 3 Position #70130, Benelli M4 OEM 3 Position Recoil Tube- Part #70130 and Flex Ring- Part #70071, Customers usually wonder why their new Benelli M1014 with a skeletonized stock doesn't collapse. Any Questions Please Do Not Hesitate To Text or Call. Includes EOTech 553 A65 $695, Benelli 7 Shot Extension tube $219, Benelli 3 Position Recoil tube $275, Mesa Tactical Sureshot & Rail $99, Benelli Tactical Case $75, Otis Shotgun Cleaning Kit $35, Benelli Tactical hat $19, Hoppe's Bore Snake $19, Benelli Gun Sock $14. For Sale Benelli parts for the Benelli M4 Shotgun Model , The Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock , Benelli M4 7 Round Magazine Tube, Benelli M4 Muzzle Brakes. Benelli M4 - Recoil Tube OEM 3 Position $199.00 USD Tax included. Excellent product and well-made. Featuring: Benelli's patented Auto-Regulating Gas-Operated (A.R.G.O.) The fit and function of these tubes is not effected in any way, they will function just like the tubes with a clean surface finish. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Shipping to USA, Canada and other International. Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube For Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock, Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube for Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock. Mine were soaked in red loctite. It is recommended that this Benelli M4 recoil tube be installed by a qualified gunsmith. RX ARMS COMMUNITYJoin the Rx Arms Community to hear about future products and development, Copyright 2019- 2023 | Rx Arms Solutions, Outdoor Sports | Benelli M4 | Tavor | Parts | Accessories. Your email address will not be published. Website was easy to navigate and purchasing was smooth. (verified owner) February 1, 2023. Buffer Tubes, Stocks, Forends, and Stock Accessories. This tube installs in the back of the reciever and works with telescoping stocks. Nice and solid, coating is nice and sleek, numbers make for easy adjustments. Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Great upgrade to the 1014. How long did it take for yours to come in- stock? Performance & security by Cloudflare. SEE OUR LIFETIME WARRANTY AT THE TOP OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE, AND FOR INFORMATION ON WHAT TO EXPECT IF CONTACTING FFT FOR A WARRANTY ISSUE. Received my 6 position recoil tube in about 6 days from Canada, excellent shipping! This is where the Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube comes in. All the external surfaces are protected with an anti-reflective MILSPEC finish. Great upgrade! Mesa Tactical Truckee 11 Forend. Part #70130 Customers usually wonder why their new Benelli M1014 with a skeletonized stock doesn't collapse. Remember United We Stand, Divided We Fall, In God We Trust. Secure Payment Processing. Brent David Daly It is because the civilian model M1014 comes with a single position, fixed recoil tube so that Benelli is. Will your tubes include the internals as well? USA Shipping: This item will be shipped with tracking. This tube comes with the Benelli M4 Nut, part number 70048, which is not pictured on this page. Excellent product, no more guessing to adjust or remove the the recoil tube. Flawless fit and finish. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. We are located in Upland, California and is a online parts retailer only. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. BENELLI M4 OEM TELESCOPING RECOIL TUBE ONLY 3 POS PART # 70130 (NOT 70043) $229.99 Free shipping 16 watching Benelli Nova Super Nova Barrel Advantage Timber 24" 20 GA 3" Original $259.95 $23.30 shipping Only 1 left! If you are interested in this, please email me. This length can be too long for shorter to average height shooters. This is an American made version of Benellis 3 position recoil tube for the Benelli M4/M1014 shotguns. Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock 70085 In Stock $589.00 USD Quantity Add to cart Share View full details BENELLIPARTS Benelliparts is the nations go to for factory OEM and aftermarket spare parts for the M4 shotgun. Fits perfect on my Benelli M1014. Required fields are marked *. Material: Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube is made from 4140 Hardened Steel bar stock. If you are wanting a professional to assist in you installing this recoil tube, I have arranged with an FFL holder in the USA to provide this service. Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $49.75 with Learn more Quantity Add to cart Benelli M4 OEM 3 Position Recoil Tube. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. Well worth the 5 stars. Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. Ive been trying to sell my spare oem 3 position tube for a while now. To provide shotgunners with the best Benelli M4 products on the market. Benelli Super Black Eagle M1 Super 90 Magazine End Cap w/ Swivel Stud $35.00 $4.99 shipping or Best Offer 4 watching Installation instructions can be seen below, and are highly recommended to review before installation. (verified owner) January 20, 2023, Anonymous Shipping was quick to the states too. This tube installs in the back of the reciever and works with telescoping stocks. American Arms Channel 5.06K subscribers This 3-position Recoil tube for the Benelli M4/M1014 is made by Regal Metal Works out of Cumberland, PA. I HAD to get the 3 position collapsible stock because it is iconic. Just finished install. (verified owner) January 27, 2023. Installation was easy, and took me about one hour to do. (verified owner) January 29, 2023, alex w This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence. If youre looking for a recoil tube for your Benelli M4, why not get one that has more adjustability and enhances your comfort when using your M4? Will be available in 3-4 weeks, On the final stretch! I am astounded by the quality and precision of this part. Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 3 Position. OUR POLICY IS THAT YOU ARE BUYING TO OWN, NOT TO 'TRY.'. (verified owner) January 21, 2023, Frankie Shop through our entire selection of Benelli M4 parts today to finish your latest project. Just signed up for your mailer in the recoil tube. When one finds a maker with this traits, its advantageous to support them. Best modification other than the bolt release tab Rob makes in my opinion. Mesa Tactical makes lots of shotgun parts, and one is the Truckee. YOU WILL COVER THOSE FEES WITH 5% OF THE ENTIRE ORDER TOTAL GOING TO COVER THOSE FEES. I will say the craftsmanship on the part is way above and beyond. Decrease quantity for Benelli M4 Recoil Tube - 3 Position #70130, Increase quantity for Benelli M4 Recoil Tube - 3 Position #70130, Benelli M4 OEM 3 Position Recoil Tube- Part #70130 and Flex Ring- Part #70071, Customers usually wonder why their new Benelli M1014 with a skeletonized stock doesn't collapse. Forends; Magpul MOE M-LOK Forend - Mossberg 590/590A1 $ 74. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products. LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER. Orders $199+ Ship Free, and Sales Tax is on us. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. It is machined from 4130 chromoly steel, and heat treated at the lock-up points where the stock interfaces like the factory extension. The Benelli M4 collapsible stock kit comes with 1 pistol grip and 1 buttstock. (verified owner) January 13, 2023. Exactly what you expect regarding the recoil tube; solid OEM Benelli. Color matches firearm as well. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. This is available for USA only. Brent D. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. MGW should absolutely be one of your go to sources for parts like this.