"Blueberry, blueberry sitting on a bush. There were so many delicious blueberries!! Delicious! Thank you! Blueberries do not ripen further once picked (unlike these fruits that do continue to ripen), so avoid those with white or green on them, and discard berries that are soft and overripe. Im not usually religious, but when I saw you, I knew you were the answer to my prayers.. You're making all the other men in here look bad. We hope you enjoy the recipe if you're able to give it a try , Yes I tried it and the results were wonderfulThank you so much for the cake recipes. "Spell cat for me, as in catastrophe " she says Ok, "C A T". For the pineapple, you could omit it or use any other fruit with a sweeter aftertaste, such as berries, mango, or peaches. The thing that worries me about this is I'm not entirely sure that if this young lady said that she was under 18, if the guy would've stopped pursuing her. I'm genuinely glad I'm not missing out on the deliciousness just because I don't have fresh stuff on hand. This is the third one I've made of the mug cake recipes, I added a square of dark chocolate just to give it a twist and it turned out sooo yummy! Do I need to add some chilled water to the smoothie in case I don't have frozen fruits ? This is so delicious! Next add the milk, oil, and vanilla extract. Coconut milk is a lovely substitution . I love Sadia's oatmeal recipes for how filling (but not over-stuffing) they are, and this one is one of my faves! (new Image()).src = 'https://capi.connatix.com/tr/si?token=bd5526af-9c84-429a-baca-e1c4e1072ef9&cid=877050e7-52c9-4c33-a20b-d8301a08f96d'; cnxps.cmd.push(function () { cnxps({ playerId: "bd5526af-9c84-429a-baca-e1c4e1072ef9" }).render("7917806a0d7f4109a1cb2a4492c81a1a"); }); To keep the fruit as fresh as possible, dont make any of these berry mistakes. Quick and no clean up!! The batter was great but when it got microwaved, it was really gummy. The texture was ON POINT, thanks to the banana and avocado I believe. Perhaps one day in the future an app is something PUL can pursue , We've had some PUL community members let us know they had success substituting with whole wheat flour. The cardamom and cinnamon are the keys to making this amazing smoothie. Patient: Doctor, there is a strawberry growing out of my head. Nancy Barker, Silverton, Oregon. Patient: Doctor, there is a berry growing out of my head. Its also easy to spot ripe berries. Also added only almond extract at the end. Hey Carla, we're so thrilled the smoothie was enjoyed! This is amazing oatmeal! Ill trade you two juicy pineapples for your cucumber., 3. Such a big compliment, Tiffany, we're so thrilled to hear! They say apples dont fall far from the tree, so that must mean your moms hot too., 18. Just be sure to use an oven-safe baking dish . Thanks very much, indeed after about 20mins it was just fine and they turned out really well! Cat-calling is an issue and shouldn't be something women need to put up with regularly, but these are all pretty silly, harmless comments for the most part. "Very good!" Can you tell me where did you buy your measuring cups ? I did however, have the cardamom pods and cinnamon. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, I'm a single gal in my mid-20s who can wear a tight dress somewhat decently. Hey there, S. Caff! This recipe is going to be how I do it from now on. The pineapple isn't too overpowering as it's meant to add a touch of sweetness. And the colour is so inviting. When harvesting blueberries, choose those that are blue all the way around the berry white and green blueberries do not ripen further once they are picked. "Blueberry Butt" And 7 Other Obscure Pick Up Lines I Don't Get 1. Pick up lines do not work that way. Thank you for this recipe :). Cant wait to add the pineapple s/juice to see how itll be. Don't use this one. How do you feel about substituting regular flour with almond or other types? <3, Aahhh, I am such a fan of this smoothie recipe! The stockboy replies Sorry maam, we are out of strawberries, but It might actually incite physical violence. Thanks a TON, this is very tasty!!! 45. Web1 frozen banana 1 cup (240 mL) unsweetened oat milk cup (120 mL) unsweetened soy yogurt 1 cup (150 g) frozen blueberries cup (75 g) frozen pineapple chunks 2 cardamom pods, seeds only (optional) tsp pure vanilla extract tsp ground cinnamon Optional garnish hemp seeds unsweetened shredded coconut Directions "Tell me you're over 18 so I can ask for your number.". So when I saw this recipe, I had to give it a try. Are you a fruit? The support and kind words mean so much . Aw thank you for the glowing review, Ashley, it means so much! We have two general ideas on where the oiliness and rubber-like texture may be coming from: 1) Overmixing - When adding the milk, oil, and vanilla extract aim to mix until just combined rather than stirring extra. Very good! the stockboy says, now spell dog, as in. if (year<1900) {year+=1900} document.write(year); The stockboy replies Sorry maam, we are out of strawberries, but "I have a fetish for short girls like you. Nevertheless this was a hit. Can you use almond milk or lactose free milk instead of soy milk? Agree by clicking, 189+ Funny Pick Up Lines to Make Her Smile. So happy the smoothie was enjoyed, Lizanne , This is 100% my new favourite smoothie. So happy the mug cake was enjoyed . Then, when we get home, a Cape Cod Blueberry Pie is the first dessert out of the oven. Sometimes I add whole wheat flour when I don't have all-purpose on my hands and it's all the same amazing! I though unrefined is healthier? This recipe was unlike any oatmeal I have ever tasted. A nice, young chap said this to my friend after she refused to give him her phone number by using the "I have a boyfriend" card. They are solid blue and firm. We may earn a commission from your purchases. 1. Patient: Doctor, there is a strawberry growing out of my head. "That pink shirt looks smokin' on you! Thank you for the glowing review, Aloha, it's much appreciated! What a solid smoothie ! The lady agrees and the man starts the questions. Just what I needed for a quick and tasty treat! I overheard someone ask a girl this in the line-up for a bar. I have already tried the raspberry lemon smoothie and I love the diversity these compositions have! So when a line isn't working, one of these cringy pick-up lines might just be for you. Keep inspiring people.Thanks. The stockboy replies Sorry maam, we are out of strawberries, but we will be getting a shipment tomorrow morning, The lady getting frustrated spells it correct. And that's not OK. Thuis recipe is also very good with pine apple. If you end up giving the mug cake another try and your microwave tends to be on the powerful side, we'd suggest starting with less than 2 minutes to start and then trying intervals of 15 seconds until done. Waiting to be picked, but I hope they don't get smooshed. To summarise, it was a lovely breakfast!! Anything blueberry is my favorite so this one hit the spot. Mine turned out a bit to thick so I added a bit of cold water. Just put some cream on it! Woop woop! Baby, if you were a fruit youd be a fineapple., 20. Such a classic combination of flavors - it's so delicious. Definitely recommend this recipe :), Thank you for leaving the review, Maddie! You can omit the cinnamon powder, or substitute it for an alternative more accessible spice - perhaps nutmeg, allspice, ginger or cardamom would work nicely. We sell ten pound boxes containing loose, pre-picked blueberries, as well as packaged pints and crates. I am always up for new oatmeal recipes. Because their parents were in a jam! Don't use this one. This recipe is sooooo good! see also our disclaimer. Do you have any raisins? Still though, why do guys need to make it blatantly obvious that they're looking at our backsides? Hi, can oat milk be used for this tecipe? Home Recipes Ingredients Fruits Berries Blueberries. 2. Also, near railroad grades. "I'm blue, da ba dee." Its my favorite oat recepy. It can be suuuper tempting to mix more, but only mixing the ingredients together until just combined is key to avoid this. Local forager, Susan Belanger, says this year has been a good year for berry picking despite the late start to summer. I'll undoubtedly give it a try next time I make them. Alternatively, thaw the blueberries in the microwave. Adding the small amount of almond extract is inspired. Thank you so much for the incredible review , Hi Sadia and the PUL team, this mug cake is absolutely amazing - definitely the best one Ive had so far! The addition of cardamon and cinnamon add a little spicy taste that wakes up all my mouth. We used coconut milk instead of almond milk but still was really good. THIS. Thank you for the glowing feedback, Andrew, it means so much. In a medium bowl, combine all When she's not writing, Annie loves spending time with her friends and family. 44. I will try the overnight oats next, Awe this is a massive compliment, Annie, thank you so much! Are you a banana? ", 8. Because you make a man-go crazy!, 17. If not can I have yours?. Microwave on high (800 - 900 W) for 2 minutes*, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Enjoy . A new snack staple for sure! Hey there, Nari, we're so thrilled to hear! this looks so delicious. I just sat my pot on my scale, poured in all the ingredients, and didnt have to dirty a single measuring tool. Hey there, Amelie! What do you call a strawberry that uses foul language? Loved it! 2. Now I'm inspired to host a small group of friends to make our own mug cakes for breakfast next weekend. To keep the fruit as fresh as possible, dont make any of these berry mistakes. I wish we could run away and get married, baby, but I cantaloupe. 2. Just made this and its delicious!! As for the oatmeal, mine came out a little greyish because I used frozen blueberries. I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away! I just love how it's a true cake, not just oats with banana mashed together. One of the most "baked goods-porridge" I've ever eaten! [Top 40] Letterkenny pick up lines and Quotes. see also our disclaimer. "You can find me planted right here this summer. I made this smoothie for my family today and it was a hit! Also, the mint goes beautifully with this! If you weren't so sweet, we wouldn't be in this jam! The banana really elevates the texture and flavor- 5/5 stars for me! Keep in mind though, that not all comments can be taken so lightly. Marie then asked Alexis why she laughed, Alexis said: "I saw Taylor coming around the corner with a pineapple! Eiffel 65, "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" 2. They call me Dr. GrapeThe G is silent. 4. A former magazine editor, Leslie has contributed to publications ranging from AAA magazines to Country magazine, Sunset to inflight magazines, for 20 years. Q: What did one strawberry say to the other strawberry? I was a bit afraid at first because I've never used cardamom in smoothies before, but the combination of the cardamom and cinnamon was so good! "The blueberries, if you're like me and you love blueberries you're just about giddy this time of year because they're here. Thank you for all your amazing recipes, I keep coming back to them and it's always a success , Oh it means so much, Juliette, thank you . Enjoy. I made a batch and portioned it for meal prep. Hopefully, it will be worth the wait . 3. This is the third oatmeal I tried from this website, and I LOVED it.I didnt have the yogurt or the butter for toppings, but I topped it with chopped coconut and chia seeds. 5. ", 12. Do let us know if you have any other feedback , This is my go to everytime! I will definitely make it again! WebA: If you werent so sweet, we wouldnt be in this jam! Thanks for the discovery. Hi Sadia, I love all your recipes and the way you present them. Then Alexis laughs and she gets killed too. sorry) to lift up the normal afternoon snack they would get. So when a line isn't working, one of these cringy pick-up lines might just be for you. I've played around with the spices a little, depending on what I have in my spice rack (cardamom, which I love with blueberry or fresh ginger), but the recipe is also amazing as is and I love the gorgeous fuchsia color! Web1 Tbsp (21 g) granulated sugar tsp baking powder tsp ground cinnamon 1 pinch salt 3 Tbsp (45 mL) unsweetened soy milk 1 Tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil tsp pure vanilla extract 3 Tbsp (28 g) fresh blueberries Optional toppings coconut whip powdered sugar vegan whipped cream Make your own Coconut Whip Directions Great question. ", 20. Often the crispy edges in baked goods come from a glaze or paste brushed on while baking Another idea may be to bake the cake in an oven-safe baking dish and then let the top broil for a short period of time. WebYou kiwi-ing me You hold the kiwi to my heart Our love will kiwi us through I love you berry much It happened right before my berry eyes Respect your elder-berries Eat, drink, and be cherry You are cherry sweet My lady, your cherry-ot awaits Cherry on, my wayward son I love, mon cherry We make a perfect pear We are a pear-fect couple "Blueberry Butt" And 7 Other Obscure Pick Up Lines I Don't Get, The Single Most Damaging Thing I Learned As A Pickup Artist, 13 Secrets Women Must Know About Men, According To A Female Pick-Up Artist. It makes this recipe stand out from others. The combination of flavors and the right amount of sweetness is the perfect way to start my day. eager to watch your upcoming ones, but in the meantime I'm binge watching your previous ones hehe. "C'mon, everyone has their price. - The guy that tried to offer a friend $20.00 to dance with him. See additional information. [Top 80+] Llama Alpaca Pick Up Lines,Puns,Jokes To Use On Hilly People! It's what I struggle most with after becoming vegan. Totally okay to use fresh ones instead. Three girls named Marie, Alexis and Taylor were driving through the country, when all of a sudden their car stalls. I had a question here if we could substitute white whole wheat flour instead of all purpose? :). :D Our toddler gobbled it right up. Oh, Celina, so lovely to hear! I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away! Q: Whats the difference between a strawberry and a SI#t? "You have the most adorable nose in the province." Do let us know if there's any feedback for the mug cake . So you'll find them where there are pine trees because the needles give an acidity to the soil, she said. I wish we could run away and get married, baby, but I cantaloupe. 2. Even cooked on sunday evening to eat on monday, tuesday and wednesday morning, warmed up in the microwave, it's delicious. now = new Date(); year = now.getYear(); We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. - The guy that tried to offer a friend $20.00 to dance with him. If so, we suspect the gumminess may have come from overmixing the batter or overcooking. Thank you for the review . I'm surprised they haven't asked you to leave yet. 2023byTango Publishing Corporation All Rights Reserved. Oh we're so happy your little one enjoyed it as well, Fer! 1. Cause honeydew you know how fine you look right now? 7. Excellent. Store the oatmeal, without toppings, in an. Lucky family and friends , OMG, I would have never thought having such a treat could be SO easy! Such a massive compliment, Veronika, thank you! The stockboy confused about her mental state simply tells her Sorry maam, we are out of strawberries, but we will be getting a shipment tomorrow morning, The lady looks around some more then goes back to the same stockboy and asks Where the hell do you keep the strawberries, I need some strawberries right now!, The stockboy, getting frustrated with his inability to explain the situation, tells the lady Answers a couple of questions and I will get you your strawberries from the back.. Thank you for the kind words and glowing feedback , hey, PUL ! The farmer raises a gun to their head and tells them to get a fruit, vegetable, whatever, just get something from the garden. Webpick up lines by blueberry Limited Time Offer: Get 50% off the first year of our best annual plan for artists with unlimited uploads, releases, and insights. So glad it was enjoyed, Paola, thank you! Everything with blueberries in drives me crazy! Cause I want a piece of that. Plus the tasty yogurt and nut butter complimented it so well. Like most ladies out there, we're often the recipients of cat-calling/bad pickup lines. Plus a 1/4 tsp maca powder and now youve got a LOVELY cake. Marie laughs first, so the farmer shoots her. Jokes4us.com Privacy Policy, submissons by: smarttethan, swar24M, blubonnetgirl2004. WebYou kiwi-ing me You hold the kiwi to my heart Our love will kiwi us through I love you berry much It happened right before my berry eyes Respect your elder-berries Eat, drink, and be cherry You are cherry sweet My lady, your cherry-ot awaits Cherry on, my wayward son I love, mon cherry We make a perfect pear We are a pear-fect couple Could you please help me out with this? If the cake isn't cooked through yet, place it back in the microwave at intervals of 15 seconds. I was worried if my cup (thin and tall) would make it worse somehow, but it still came out great even with my centuries old microwave. Other ideas may be oat flour, buckwheat flour, or almond flour. Never thought yogurt on oatmeal would be so delicious! We love the texture the banana and avocado help give as well. If I was a watermelon would you spit or swallow my seed?, 8. 9/11 Crash Pick Up Lines To Make You Cry! There are lots of different varieties of blueberries that ripen at different times, which makes it easy to hit the blueberry-picking harvest window. Girl, youre a peach, and I could eat a peach for hours., 28. Thanks for sharing this with us, Giselle! Tastes amazing. Lovely question, Rita! All blueberries are picked fresh. 10 Women aren't just walking around town hoping to impress you. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes, mashing slightly as it's stirred. The rich color, creamy texture and comforting taste was the best. Leslie is a 3-time Society of Professional Journalists award winner for Best Travel Writing. Thanks for sharing your kind words , I tried this recipe and absolutely LOVED it. 1. Redeem Now Buffering It is super easy and quick. Do let us know if these help with the mug cake! 1. "Berries, blueberries in particular, like sandy soil and acidic soil. Super delish . He tells Taylor to do the same as they just did, and Taylor heads off towards the garden. Cause youre a raisin my dick., 15. We are far away from old plain oatmeal! When Marie and Alexis get to the farm, they tell the farmer what happened. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. ", Be the first to know what's trending, straight from Elite Daily, 13 St. Patrick's Day Drink Recipes From TikTok That Are Pure Gold, I Tried The Baby Yoda Drink From Starbucks & Its My New Fave, I Tried Pedro Pascal's Starbucks Order & It Needs A Warning Label, By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Not even like a weird purple-ish, blue-ish color. Pick up lines, in my very humble estimation, only work when they are specific, and they only work when they are funny as hell. I made a batch and portioned it for meal prep. She's always up for trying new things, and is always looking for ways to make life more fun. To which the stockboy replies "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THE WHOLE TIME!" The stockboy replies Sorry maam, we are out of strawberries, but Unless I just danced a jig, told a hilarious joke or saved a baby animal, I do not require applause. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. WebPre-Picked Berries: Haines Berry Farm takes great pride in providing the best fresh blueberries. She also loved it, and she isn't sold on all my vegan recipes for sure. Annie is a writer who likes to focus on funny pick up lines. Thank you for your creative recipes! I ate it as a smoothie bowl and I add a little bit of granola, hemp seed and dried coconut. Cause honeydew you know how fine you look right now? 7. For this wonderfully, tasteful, filling recipe! A. . Best Pick Up Lines. Thanks Sadia for the delicious recipe! Tried it as overnight oats with the same ingredients and works as well. The amazingly beautiful colour from the blueberries, the sweetens of the banana, the comforting aroma of the almonds should I say more? In case you're interested and haven't already seen, we have more mug cake recipes here: pickuplimes.com/recipe/?sb=mu , Holy forking shirtballs this was amazing and just what I was hoping for! Aw it means so much, Capucine, thank YOU! I have to be honest with you, I love this website, I swaped the nuts out because I did not have almonds and it was incredible!I am a college student, so I love simple recipes like this, keep up the good work. We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. We put a similar pair in our webshop in case you're interested here: https://amzn.to/3vAqpY1 , I just finished it, it was amazing! "Totally ready to make a bunch of berry corny blueberry puns today." My family and I really enjoyed this for breakfast this morning. Your father must be a farmer because youve grown some nice melons., 27. Thank you so much Sadia for this amazing recipe :). This is sooo good and so easy to make! We'd also suggest cooking the cake in shorter intervals until done so you can keep a closer eye on it. Be careful not to over-mix. That said though, you really want to only pick ripe gray-blue berries. I don't usually feel scared when people hit on me because the guys are harmless and I'm never alone. Berries with any blush of red are not ripe, yet may ripen further once picked if kept at room temperature. If you weren't so sweet, we wouldn't be in this jam! This is absolutely amazing Sadia and the PUL team! What did one blueberry say to the other blueberry? I'm surprised they haven't asked you to leave yet. Web1 frozen banana 1 cup (240 mL) unsweetened oat milk cup (120 mL) unsweetened soy yogurt 1 cup (150 g) frozen blueberries cup (75 g) frozen pineapple chunks 2 cardamom pods, seeds only (optional) tsp pure vanilla extract tsp ground cinnamon Optional garnish hemp seeds unsweetened shredded coconut Directions Sometimes you just feel like having a cup of tea with a fluffy, warm, bakery-style blueberry muffin. There's going to be a lot of chemicals near railroad grades, she added. !, Hey Agathe! You can also email us at [emailprotected] for further support if needed , any unsweetened plant-based milk of choice. I also added some walnuts (highly recommend). That's a great idea, I will definitely try that smoothie! Check it out the FREE Gifts. 1. I just love them ! I've done this one at least ten times since I came across it and it always comes out great, dense and really satisfies any sweet tooth. As a busy college student, this is great to heat up in the morning and go! Reprinted with permission from the author. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. Patient: Doctor, there is a berry growing out of my head. Some substitute ideas include using an alternative frozen fruit such as mango or berries, adding more avocado or yogurt in place of the banana, or trying soaked cashews to desired creaminess. She is the author of two books: Michelin Green Guide: Pacific Northwest and Wanderlust & Lipstick: Traveling with Kids. Take care when removing it from the microwave, the mug might be hot. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. So I decided to actually follow a recipe for once. Mmm strawberries sounds incredible, LovesAlot, thank you :). I was instantly transported back to my childhood eating my grandmas huckleberry coffee cake while it was still warm from the oven. Will you be my Valen-Lime? 6. You'll definitely need captions for blueberry picking to accompany all of your fun snaps of you chillin' at the farm. Love the smoothie bowl ideas . We can totally try to help. I can't wait to try your other recipes, they all look so tasty! XOXO , The thanks is to you, Fariha, for helping make our PUL family so special! If you're interested and haven't already seen it, we have more information in our coconut oil article here: https://www.pickuplimes.com/a, I really couldn't believe how good this came out. My favourite mug cake of all time. Oh it's so appreciated, Esther, thank you! The stockboy confused about her mental state simply tells her "Sorry ma'am, we are out of blueberries, but we will be getting a shipment tomorrow morning" Also the new website design is beautiful and so useful as well. Instead of using blueberries I used raspberries and it still turned out great. I didnt make any changes, and it came out perfectly. (run out of any kind of milk ) Definitely will make it again, this time with almond milk :), We appreciate it so much, Antonina, thank you! [Top 60] Fruit Puns That are Always Fruitful. Why were the little blueberries upset? Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with the oatmeal, Thien! I didn't have any soy yoghurt left so I used silken tofu instead, which I guess contributed to the creamy texture. So happy the oatmeals are being enjoyed, Devyn , I make oatmeal all the time, but this one stands out!! 1. Hello,I really want to try this recipe! This smoothie is equally filling, delicious, and nutritious. I didn't feel offended or creeped out by this comment like I usually do in these situations. All the best with your studies . My friend's shirt was blue. Pour the smoothie in tall glasses and top with desired garnish. So fragrant with the cardamom, rich from the avocado, and just delicious from the blueberries! It might actually incite physical violence. It appears to be working on our end, but if you're having any issues please do let us know! We're smiling from ear to ear, Laura - thank you for taking the time to share the very kind words! So, aside from taking my breath away, what do you do for a living? Thank you so much for the tip! "C'mon, everyone has their price. - The guy that tried to offer a friend $20.00 to dance with him. Will you be my Valen-Lime? 6. We're so glad you're enjoying the smoothie, Mlanie! You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for creating delicious, affordable, and simple recipes. Cause I want a piece of that. We hope you enjoy the overnight oats . So glad it was still enjoyed though . WebPre-Picked Berries: Haines Berry Farm takes great pride in providing the best fresh blueberries. The lady getting frustrated spells it correct. "Cannot berr-y how much I love blueberries. Don't use this one. *(correct word infallible). The Stallion Style website is for informational & entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Walnuts are a delicious idea , I was kind of skeptical about how well this would work and taste, but I was very pleasantly surprised! We opted for soy milk for the added protein but feel free to use your milk of choice . We matched these ingredients to make this vibrant purple-coloured oatmeal. I have a couple of questions:1. Thanks for sharing this lovely, easy piece of safe-heaven for a busy day :). Indeed we need to choose the serving amount after clicking the initial printer icon on teh website, but before clicking the "print" button. To keep the fruit as fresh as possible, dont make any of these berry mistakes. "Blueberry Butt" And 7 Other Obscure Pick Up Lines I Don't Get 1. Are you a raisin? Touch the image below to see how this recipe measures up. Happy cooking , Each recipe is marvellous, sometimes I'm just coming here for inspiration and wow, I'm never disappoint. 45. "You have the most adorable nose in the province. Are you a cake? 3. Great smoothie from a non-fruit eater! Perfect for the winter and with ingredients I pretty much always have on hand. (You can also wash berries in a vinegar and water solution.) Eiffel 65, "Blue (Da Ba Dee)", 2. Or get the Best Pickup Lines from our authors. Web1 frozen banana 1 cup (240 mL) unsweetened oat milk cup (120 mL) unsweetened soy yogurt 1 cup (150 g) frozen blueberries cup (75 g) frozen pineapple chunks 2 cardamom pods, seeds only (optional) tsp pure vanilla extract tsp ground cinnamon Optional garnish hemp seeds unsweetened shredded coconut Directions The Hiawatha National Forest is a popular place for picking. Would they like to meet mine? Mmm that sounds delicious, Meggie, thank you for the lovely review . :D, Thank you for your hard work and I hope you all stay safe , This is so wonderful to hear, Anindita! Oh no! "I'll be very blue if I don't get to eat these blueberries berry soon. Marie remembers seeing a farm a little ways back, so her and Alexis walk to the farm, leaving Taylor guarding the car. The jars I believe I got from a thrift store, but they are very similar to the tall hourglass-shaped Weck jars - I hope this helps for now . Doctor: Oh, that's easy. Thank you so much for the ideas. I've received and heard things that should never be uttered in public, let alone directed at a person. It is wholesome, filling, and an absolute treat for the eyes. "What are you saying, blueberry butt? Because their parents were in a jam! In a medium bowl, combine all ", 17. This one is so good! Oh, Kat, we're grinning from ear to ear! What did one blueberry say to the other blueberry? see also our disclaimer. Usually, this cake bakes at 350F (180C) for 15 - 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean for reference. Aw a sincere thank you for taking the time to share your love and light, Franziska! You, your crew, your family, or your SO will have a wonderful time going blueberry picking. 4. Mix until just combined. These are wonderful for a dessert lover like me :)))). Three Girls Pick up lines do not work that way. We're so glad you enjoyed the mug cake . Thank you! This was one of the worst forms of cat-calling I think I've ever experienced.