Each has an amazing set of features and amenities. More info, Take a trip in time (as well as a trip on Mission Bay) on the Bahia Belle, a Mississippi-style sternwheeler boat. }, 128 Person Capacity (Available for Private Parties!). spaceBetween: 40, "THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! Luxury is in the details. Yacht life is not just for the rich and famous. Looking for the perfect corporate team building activity for your next company event in? Special events are charged by the hour. Tour around the bay with your favorite people. you know, the mixing and stuff. Recommend for birthdays, anniversaries, or just a random good time. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All alcohol is BYOB. This didnt occur by accident. }, 45' Sea . * Yep, we have a bathroom on board. But thats not all! We are bound to have a yacht that meets your needs. San Diego, CA Mission Bay Volkswagen. Fire up your favorite playlist, crack a beverage, and have fun! Thank you for making my birthday one for the books!! (Click here for menu). Take a moment to speak with our project manager to discover your options. Please note that for mixer tours, you will need to select the number of tickets you would like to insure to cover all the tickets. Contact Us. Try all the different activities within your session. How It Works. Cruise San Diego is a Sunset Bay Cruise boat tour company that operates in Mission Bay. More info, Celebrate the booze cruise at Hornblower Cruises. Yes. Looking for an affordable boat charter for your next event? The onboard Mahalo Bar is carbon neutral and serves a variety of local craft beers, as well as local wine and spirits. Flagship Cruises & Events 992 Boat Charters Venues & Event Spaces Boat Tours "two dinner plates to be refunded.. your best bet is to just find a booze cruise .. seriously so." more Responds in about 6 hours 87 locals recently requested a quote Snack on appetizers and wine while the waves rock you into relaxation. They made the whole process seamless. portalId: "20345843", Every Flagship cruise is a chance to unwind and escape into the gentle breeze, soothing sounds and picturesque views on the bay. Duffy of San Diego 492 BoatingBoat ChartersTours Serving San Diego and the Surrounding Area "Duffy of San Diego was great! The price includes the rental for the Paddle Pub for the 90 minutes and a captain. * Yep, our bar is open during EVERY cruise - I mean it's a Tiki boat, right? 1500: { * Yep, every tour, every day is unique (the beauty of improv). For tickets,more, Serving San Diego and the Surrounding Area, - shout out to Connor and very clean, spacious not too fast boat for the perfect booze cruisemore, Much better than a 'booze cruise'more, I chose Pacifica for a recent afternoon bachelorette booze cruise with my sister and her friends.more, The rent time is 4 hours, so finding a bathroom, especially if boozing might be necessary.more, Serving San Marcos and the Surrounding Area, Did I mention you can bring your own drinks (yes booze), food and even cooler? The weather was perfect and the timing for our Sunset adventure was spot on and FUN! ~ Linda A. Choose from any one of our affordable packages. LIVE FROM SAN DIEGO - Music performances on the coast this week. . My wifes birthday party went off without a hitch and my pockets didnt suffer. With departures from either the Bahia Resort Hotel or its sister property the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa, this relaxing boat cruise on the Bahia Belle is a scenic way to spend an evening with friends or family. It can be difficult to discern which one to choose. navigation: { Fans of New Orleans-styled jazz or roadhouse R&B will love every second of this highly-themed event. A minimum of 7 pedalers is necessary to power the Paddle Pub. The bow of the boat is the front area that includes inside and outside seating. What days of the week are the cruise offered? Plus, the on-board Mahalo Bar serves local craft beers and wines, as well as signature cocktails! People also searched for these near San Diego: What are people saying about booze cruise near San Diego, CA? This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. We are available via email and phone. WE ARE HAPPY TO CATER TO YOUR WISHES. Both feature an open-air third-level deck ideal for enjoying extraordinary views of Mission Bay. I love surfing but wake is different and really fun. Copyright 2021 Cruise San Diego, All Rights Reserved.Designed by Websites That Elevate, Fill out the form below and our event planning team will get back to you as soon as possible. Each of San Diego's neighborhoods offers something unique and different so you can choose the best style of San Diego bar crawl experience. * Yep, ALL the great sites - Star of India, Coronado Bridge, Midway aircraft carrier, Seaport Village, downtown San Diego, Coronado Island, sea lions, Hotel Del and much more! Sunday Dinner Cruises on San Diego Bay. At San Diego Boat Cruises, we are known for the best yacht parties in San Diego. buying. I had my bachelorette party on the champagne yacht with 20 of my girlfriends and it was the most fabulous experience! You can experience San Diegos beauty in the daytime or at night. Personalize your trip with exciting packages, popular attractions and add-on amenities. Our ticketed Mission Bay Cruises take place Wednesday-Sunday at 11am, 2:30pm, and 6pm. Party boats can be a great way to celebrate a bachelor or bachelorette party, anniversary party, work party or birthday party. Best Sunset Booze Dinner Cruise San Diego In Mission Bay, San Diego Sunset Cruise Boat Tour San Diego The gorgeous San Diego sunset + beer, wine & cocktails specials! The Bahia Belle and William D. Evans have continued to be the ultimate nautical experience in San Diego made available for family cruises, cocktail cruises, corporate or special events, weddings, and San Die Bahia Belle Cruises is a Yelp advertiser. Parking: 1) 2725 Shelter Island Dr. (free & paid) 2) 4980 N. Harbor Dr. (paid) 3) 1403 Scott St. (paid, limited spots) Currently, we have tours in over 30 cities across the US. Or make new friends by buying individual seats - we call The captains are licensed and in good standing. You can start by conducting a brief Internet search. Daily | 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Bahia Belle Cruises Our classic sternwheeler boat, the Bahia Belle, provides 45-minute sightseeing cruises on the waters of beautiful Mission Bay. We went out with a few friends for an afternoon cruise not knowing quite what to expect, and boy were we pleasantly surprised. You're welcome to bring your own booze and party treats ESSENTIALS Bluetooth speaker, coolers with ice, and water toys This is my second time with Waterhorse and both times were an absolute blast. Best booze cruise near me in San Diego, California Sort:Recommended Price Online Booking 1. No refunds, cancellations, rebooking or retroactive discounts. Cal and Chris made our experience so much more fun! NOW. Hotel reserves the right to refuse service based on applicable laws. The teak wood and chrome shines bright. City Cruises San Diego. synonyms. Phenomenal Cruise with a very warm and welcoming crew, clean and comfortable boat. In the case a tour needs to be canceled on our end in the event of severe weather and you do not have trip insurance, you will receive a credit for a future tour at any TourScale location (Trolley Pub, Paddle Pub, Tiki Pub) in the country. Flagship Cruises & Events offers a cruise called Hops on the Harbor. Our cocktail cruises take it one step further. Our company is known for customizable crews. booze cruises, corporate events, media events and whatever fun time your imagination can conjure up! The most fun you'll have on any of the San Diego Bay tours! Try a new San Diego-brewed craft beer or drink champagne to your hearts content as you gaze at the skyline or beach bonfires. Theres a reason that a large percentage of our tours host bachelorette parties. More info, These 1967 sloop sailboats are a fun way to drift along Mission Bay. trip. Each party boat has a different number of people allowed for groups. Cruise the San Diego or Mission Bay When it comes to choosing a party cruise, there are options. . Book Now . San Diego boat cruises are common place. The captain can take you on a slow cruise around Mission or San Diego Bay. Making waves in Mission Bay, Cruise San Diego is proud to announce our best kayak rental offering yet: clear bottom kayaks! Please click here to check out the newest offerings from City Cruises. Your private or group voyage around the bay includes a spacious cabin with wine and a cheese plate. We've heard of a booze cruise, that runs on the. Are you looking for a memorable way to celebrate an event or special occasion? LOCATION . In fact, the light exercise helps make the experience. 640: { Join our mailing list for the latest news, offers, and updates. Without trip insurance, all sales are final no exceptions. San Diego Yachts. make new friends by buying individual seats - we call them mixer tickets because, Take in views of this beautiful city and observe the wildlife endemic to Southern California. Or a Boat Charter for a unique event venue? breakpoints: { One of my best friend's b-days is coming up next Saturday, and she'd like to spend it in San Diego. portalId: "20345843", Or Alcoholic beverages must remain on board at all times. If cancelled, you may reschedule. 1250: { Want the whole enchilada for yourself? Saturday & Sunday . Tags. I would 100% go again they had fantastic service - shout out to Connor and very clean, spacious not too fast boat for the perfect booze cruise". Book with Mai Tai San Diego Yacht Charters International for grand parties on beautiful San Diego Bay and Cabo San Lucas Mexico Party Boats. A fun, relaxing way to take in the views of Mission Bay and enjoy San Diegos best! You can take a party boat up the San Diego Bay or Mission Bay; both offer gorgeous views. I had my bachelorette party on the champagne yacht with 20 of my girlfriends and it was the most fabulous experience! The yacht is stunning and the service is 5 star! 998 West Mission Bay Drive San Diego, California 92109 Sternwheeler Cruise Packages William D. Evans Plated Dinner Packages. Arrive early! Sure, we're biased, but here's why we love kayaking in Mission Bay. Ryan was our party host who went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing time. Had a great time with friends on the boat! Full Onboard Bar Come connect with a local beer, unwind with a glass of wine or champagne, and drink it all in. Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. var swiper = new Swiper(".other-locations-slider", { Perfect for pub crawls, birthday celebrations, bachelor/bachelorette parties, company outings, sightseeing, themed nights out- the possibilities are endless! There are several San Diego cruise options to choose from. With over 20 years of experience we pride ourselves on knowing these waters like the back of our hands. * Nope, it is not a full improv show, just full of great improv moments. When you take one of San Diegos party boats, youll get to enjoy a cocktail, wine, champagne or craft beer.