Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Todd Amos caught a Waboba ball from a bounce 54 feet in distance. I think 2 hours or something. Bounce And Collect is a game about tipping cups of balls going through a variety of obstacles. 6+. Hide and Seek The Original HNS Stickman Game. All Rights Reserved. * You must be an Administrator on your PC. Bubble Buster 2048. arrow_forward. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Bounce And Collect is a game about tipping cups of balls going through a variety of obstacles. Subreddit to discuss all about Mobile Gaming. Help Ally Zing collect all the records he's dropped in outer space - watch out for the lasers and asteroids as you dodge and dive your way through the space rock maze! r/Bounceandcollect: A subreddit for the mobile game Bounce and Collect by VooDoo Press J to jump to the feed. When you first launch it, the game asks you to pin it to your start screen. Thanks !!! Play this 3D game on your phone and PC with fun. Safety Harbor, Florida, United States / December 12, 2015. Pavol Durdik bounced a balloon on a cotton bud 131 times in 30 seconds. Make piano music while stepping! Casual. Your objective is to drop balls in the right place to collect the maximum and unlock the next challenge. Pavol Durdik bounced a table tennis ball on alternating sides of a knife 1,754 times. WORLD STATUS: Shows Realms. Your email address will always be kept private. Its just a mobile offline game. Leave a comment and tease your friends ! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. When you drop balls into one portal, theyll come out of another. Any one else having this problem? . Data safety. However, it offers a pleasant, satisfying and relaxing experience, especially when the balls start to multiply like crazy. Your mission is to collect balls by increasing the number exponentially using bonus areas with multiplication factors. Pavol Durdik bounced a table tennis ball on a paddle 534 times in one minute. Ed Heemskerk. Your objective is to drop balls in the right place to collect the maximum and unlock the next challenge. Dictionary is a free offline English dictionary containing over 200,000 words and definitions and no ads. This allows absolute control over the camera and is a quality app. - Win: The player collects enough balls to fill the cup and unlock the next level All rights reserved. In Bounce and collect you have to drop balls in the right place to collect the maximum and unlock the next challenge. Some of the artists and songs included - Attack On Titan - Theme, The Reluctant Heroes++ - Fall Out Boy - Centuries, Immortals++ - Five Nights at Freddy's (FNAF) - It's Been So Long, I Can't Fix You++ - One Piece - Bink's Sake, Kokoro No Chizu++ - Alan Walker - Faded, Alone - Kingdom Hearts - Xion's Theme, Dearly Beloved - Kuroshisuji (Black Butler) - Alois Trancy, Monochrome No Kiss++ - Melanie Martinez - Mad Hatter, Dollhouse - My Chemical Romance (MCR) - Welcome To The Black Parade, Mama++ - My Little Pony - Children Of The Night, Winter Wrap Up - KPOP - EXO, Seventeen and BTS - Panic! Bounce and Collect is a simple casual game in which our mission is to find the best path in a vertical circuit to drop balls and get as many as possible to the finish line. Which is why weve written this guide. Bounce and Collect is a game about tipping cups of balls through a series of obstacles. With at least 4GB of RAM slammed into a PC running on Windows 7 and above with an Intel or AMD processor, you can enjoy your games at unprecedented speeds! By experiencing this game you can enhance your control of speed, testing your abilities in using both hands and eyes. Best Cam App Wow! When your ball passes through any cell, it will automatically increase a certain amount, and you must collect all of them. BlueStacks 4 is not available on Windows XP. With two stars (level 1) the game is easy. The 10th world record in bounce and collect - YouTube well i guess i dont have the world record but yall gotta admit, i got a good score! When there are moving gates you need to time your tips to make sure that youre making the most of your opportunities. Check Friend Mode in settings. In addition to areas that will double or even quadruple your ball, there will also be areas that significantly reduce the number of balls. Experience the thrill of playing Bounce and collect in your local language. In this arcade game, you can turn over the red cups to drop the balls. Did I mention the ads? Swipe to pour the balls! There are times when you cant avoid them, but there are other times when its best to bypass them completely. The gameplay is smooth and non laggy, so if you can get through all the ads, you'll be able to play it. Bounce and collect VOODOO Contains adsIn-app purchases 3.8 star 70.2K reviews 10M+ Downloads Everyone info play_arrow Trailer About this game arrow_forward In Bounce and collect you have. The goal is to get to the number 2048.You add numbers together to form larger numbers, but you can only add numbers of the same value.The game is easy to learn, but hard to master.Features- Online leaderboards- Friends leaderboards- Personal high score list- AchievementstileUp is based on a web game called 2048 which was inspired by the game Threes. Bounce And Collect is a game about tipping cups of balls going through a variety of obstacles. If you are really stuck please check the companion app ! Look for Bounce and collect in the search bar at the top right corner. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You can run different mobile games on BlueStacks alongside other apps and create multiple instances without consuming excess resources! FRIEND MODE: Have a friend who wants to play ? This is a handy thing to remember, especially with multiplication gates. Welcome to For Bounce and Collect Mobile. HINTS: Finding some key elements can be a (reasonable) challenge but it wouldnt be fun otherwise. Puzzle Bounce and Collect Bounce and Collect Money Movers 3 3984681 Plays Snail Bob 1: Finding Home 2261091 Plays Money Movers 1 9647849 Plays Furious Drift 139068 Plays Motorbike Simulator 3298107 Plays Basketball Stars 2131811 Plays Smiling Glass 2 64773 Plays Wheely 7 1031665 Plays What are Bounce and collect PC requirements? Download BlueStacks 5 today its free! So yes its time to ditch clumsy controls! This time, players move on hanging, moving and rotating platforms. I've had this game for about a year plus, I've gotten to level 1,965 and I'm only 6 on the very very clearly fake scoreboard (which I dont mind but whatever) the levels . Jungle Adventure Super World. Welcome to For Bounce and Collect Mobile. arrow_forward. Check out some of the coolest and quirkiest bouncing world records and videos. Pavol Durdik bounced a table tennis ball on a knife blade 3,360 times. Click here to read more guides for the biggest and best mobile games in the world. Can you make it? Privacy Statement. You can play a musical instrument through the phone's touch screen anywhere you go. Get more from VOODOO. It also works well if you only have an intermittent network connection because the definitions are stored offline, locally on the device. Apps. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . OneShot is a professional mobile camera app and offers high quality filters in a lovely user interface that is overlaid on top of your viewfinder. *** 3rd best reviewed game on WP7 ! By clicking Create Account, you agree that you've read and understand the Terms of Use. All it takes is the click of a button, and you will automatically get the HD copy on your hard disc. You will be at a slight disadvantage if you accidentally let your balls pass through those areas because you will not have enough balls by the last cup. You must have Windows 7 or higher. The ui and presentation otherwise is virtually non existent. . 13 game modes. Now you can switch between work and play with so much ease efficient multitasking! You can share this with your friends and family and jumpstart your career as a content creator! This fun collectable game has a target number of balls to collect at the end, this game needs a pinch of math to manage to make the required number of balls reach from very limited balls given. The goal is to get the ball to the finish line as quickly as possible. Would not reccomend, deleting the app as soon as I finish rating it. Windows 10 is recommended. Fire Balls 3D. Drop balls in the right places and get ready to unlock more challenges! Category: Skill Added on 23,973 plays 6,670 plays 46,973 plays 4,504 plays Danger Pit How much time do you think youve put into this game just out of curiosity? Enjoy! Play Bounce and collect on your PC or Mac by following these simple steps. This Android emulator brings you the best mobile gaming platform for the best experience while playing mobile games on PC! The second version of the popular and liked game Ball Race. 1,200,730 Bounce and Collect 27,338 views May 12, 2021 This game play is sped up and cut together. Suresh Gaur bounced a tennis ball on alternating sides of a knife 1,012 times. In some cases BlueStacks uses affiliate links when linking to Google Play. There are a series of mazes in each level with numbers on their path. Bounce and Collect. 9.0. Bounce And Collect is a game about tipping cups of balls going through a variety of obstacles. Each lane and nook and cranny is marked with a multiplier. Think carefully before you tip to get the most out of the level. Download APKPure APP to get the latest update of Bounce and collect and any app on Android. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All you Lumia 810 owners out there, do yourself a favor and replace that lame duck camera software that came with the phone. 59 rue Jean Jacques Rousseau, 75001 Paris. Youre now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. Youll start the pouring animation as soon as you press on the screen, so be sure everything is in the most beneficial position before you start tipping. By tapping on an element tile you can see the reactions where it took part. Tags: gaming , highest , video game , Nintendo DS , New Super Mario Bros , minigame , socre , Trampoline Time. I've had this game for about a year plus, I've gotten to level 1,965 and I'm only 6 on the very very clearly fake scoreboard (which I dont mind but whatever) the levels are all randomly generated and theres are too many times where I've had a level that no matter what I did it just failed me (only the red blocks that delete your balls) the game is a really great time waster, but I havent updated it in awhile just to avoid having an ad after every single 3 second level. Vito O. scored 101 points in the Trampoline Time mini-game of New Super Mario Bros. BlueStacks app player is the best platform to play this Android game on your PC or Mac for an immersive gaming experience! At The Disco - This Is Gospel, I Write Sins++ - Steven Universe - Theme, Stronger Than You++ - Sword Art Online (SAO) - Courage, Crossing Field++ - Tokyo Ghoul - Unravel, Kisetsu - Twenty One Pilots - Truce, Stressed Out++ - Undertale - Megalovania, Megalo Strike Back++ - Vocaloid - Servant Of Evil, ECHO and lots more! In Bounce and collect you have to drop balls in the right place to collect the maximum and unlock the next challenge. Download Bounce and collect on PC now and get ready to drop balls until you reach the desired number for each level! You also get a Target Element of the Day ! Play Bounce and collect with the Eco Mode enabled and your PC will utilize minimum resources in each instance. Click on 'Play Bounce and collect on PC to download BlueStacks, Install it and log-in to Google Play Store. It does not carry any malware, spyware, or any sort of additional software that could harm your PC. With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. In this game we have a very little number of balls, just move the balls from the multipliers and other math . You are tasked with rebuilding the universe, bit by bit, or rather Element by Element. Check our Privacy Policy. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all We'd love to hear from you. As the balls fall through the different maze paths, theyll get multiplied by the number in them. google_logo Play. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action. Click the Bounce and collect icon on the home screen to start playing. For more different levels you can buy two level packs: the Master Pack that contains 60 hard levels, and the Elite Pack that contains 60 very difficult levels. Read more about the unfortunate feat . In Bounce and collect you have to drop balls in the right place to collect the maximum and unlock the next challenge. The game includes 1600 discoverable Elements, but grows with updates and your suggestions. As you type, Dictionary homes in on the word you are looking for. just got this score on the first stage. 6.0. Chimera Creator Build the ultimate record-breaking animal Emoji pairs If you want to disconnect a little bit from the world, just download the free APK file. WARNING: This record can be dangerous. 183 000+. You dont need a gaming laptop to enjoy your favorite games! 01:13. Since you are on your phone, we are going to send you to the Google Play page. In addition, you can also save what you have played and shared with everyone. About this game. Bounce and Collect is a really fun new action-arcade game in 3D we are very happy to share with you all on our website, a game with a premise unlike you've seen before, a world and map that might remind you of pinball games, and tons of awesome levels that will challenge you, but that only means that you are going to have tons of fun with them at the same time! To complete a level and unlock the next level, it is mandatory in the last point that you have enough balls in the cup that the requirements have given. ENHANCE THE GAME: Get the companion Alchemic Extras 7 !!! . Your objective is to drop balls in the right place to collect the maximum and unlock the . Fatest Time To Save A Waboba (Water Bouncing Ball) From The Water. Pavol Durdik bounced a balloon 275 times in one minute while balancing a pillow on his head. Can you make . Relax and enjoy yourself with Bounce and Collect, a really nice casual game in which we will have to drop balls so that they multiply along the course. And we managed to keep data offline without needing a massive app download. Now it must bring the essential gems to the Tree of Life, so Earth will be reborn. By starting the game, you agree to the terms and conditions of the license agreement. Now you do not have to press the same key repeatedly to initiate an action. Do you want to give us your opinion? 9.3. 2014 - 2023 Play-Games.com. It containts a fully featured photo editor that allows to edit effects of existing photos and to undo effects of photos that have been taken by OneShot Features: - Real-time filter effects (Vintage, Nashville, Green Pop, 1977, Lomo, Early Bird, Valencia, Amaro, Hudson and more) - Fun effects (Mirror, Mono colors and more) - Voice commands - High resolution support (Nokia Lumia 1020/1520) - Zoom - Contrast - Brightness - Saturation - Sharpen/Blur - White balance - Shutter - Scene mode - ISO - Manual focus - Auto focus mode - Focus illumination mode - Manual temperature adjustment - Ratio: 4:3/16:9/1:1 - Grids: Rule of thirds, golden ratio, square, Golden spiral - Exif data - Pick photo from library menu item in the photo viewer - 6tag sharing - 8 modes: Manual, Program, Portrait, Macro, Scenic, Custom 1-3 - Auto straightening - Live straightening - GPS tagging - much more You also have a favorite button which you can use for one of your favorite actions. After 56.5 hours, a power surge caused by an electrical storm brought unexplained death to Heemskerk's on-screen player and somehow reset the game. *** Listed among Gizmodo Essentials *** Are you a good Alchemist ? Your mission is to collect balls by increasing the number exponentially using bonus areas with multiplication factors. Fun for both children and adults. But, it becomes harder when the number of stars increases. 8.5. The 40 first levels can be played for free. Bounce and Collect is a game about tipping cups of balls through a series of obstacles. Updated on. Pavol Durdik bounced a golf ball on two wine bottles 2,251 times. UNLOCK REALMS: As you progress, you will find new Elements which will unlock more Realms SCORING AND TARGETS: A scoring system is included (but you can also have fun without it) that gives big rewards for target key Elements or unlocking new Realms. Look at what you can achieve by using a portal and then decide whether youre going to tip your balls through it. Look at how the gates are set up and where your balls are likely to go when you drop them. The ads themselves are especially predatory that are made extremely difficult to close. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Impress your friends by breaking or inventing your own bouncing world records on Recordsetter.com. There might be a big multiplier gate, but would you be better off dropping through a series of multipliers to end up with more balls at the end of the day? This can be super useful for chaining together multiplication gates and bypassing problems. Guinness World Records Games | Guinness World Records Games DEFEAT THE MAZE! Can your strategy help you bounce balls to the final level? Use the bounce ability to collect various multipliers. 3.8 star. A multiple hint functionality that doesnt spoil too much of the research process is available. So, without further ado, here are the best hints, tips and cheats for Bounce and Collect. Get this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices. This game could not be simpler. Helix Jump. Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Bounce and collect. Use your controls to move the cup positioned at the top of the screen. Thanks for reporting your concern. OneShot combines real-time photo effects with photo editing. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Books. With the right strategy, you can get the correct number of balls and beat each level. Bounce and Collect - A Free Girl Game on GirlsGoGames.com Dress Up Fashion Games Fashion Dress Up Games Wedding Dress Up Games Shopping Games Shopaholic Games Casual Dress Up Games Doll Dress Up Games for Girls Couple Dress Up Games All Dress Up Games Beauty Girls Games Make Up Games Makeover Games Princess Games Hairdresser Games Bounce and Collect game is a skill game in which you try to fill a glass container with a certain number of white bouncy balls. WIKIPEDIA: Helpful and interesting, you can access an Element page by tapping on its name. Although this is a casual arcade game, having a good strategy is super important. Bounce and collect is an arcade game developed by VOODOO. The developer provided this information and may update it over time. By experiencing this game you can enhance your control of speed, testing your abilities in using both hands and eyes. I have been on this app for 5 minutes and I have actually played for one minute. 2023. Get Bounce and collect old version APK for Android. Movies & TV. You will face areas where the ball is doubled or tripled. By experiencing this game you can enhance your control of speed, testing your abilities in using both hands and eyes. You can play alone, breaking your records, or in pairs. 2023 BlueStacks name and logo are registered trademarks of Bluestack Systems, Inc. Thank you! Bounce Collect. tileUp is a great puzzle game for all ages! I got a 226K+ last week. Similar games include Doodle God, but please note that this is brand new, built from scratch, taking the concept directly from the old 80s Alchemy and reinventing it in the process. Games. About this game. Aim for the highest multipliers to gather up as many little white marbles as you can. Features - Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Trumpet and Violin - Drumkit - Full Keyboards of Piano - Chords - Multi Touch - One, two or mirror keyboard for two players at a time - Mode to display flying notes and sheet music - Lot of songs to learn and play - And many other functions are waiting for you to discover Catch is one of the best Puzzle Game You have to catch all colored stars spread across many levels. Swipe to collect paths of 3 or more items. Download and install BlueStacks on your PC, Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later, Look for Bounce and collect in the search bar at the top right corner, Click to install Bounce and collect from the search results, Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Bounce and collect, Click the Bounce and collect icon on the home screen to start playing. 317 FREE songs total now. The dictionary definitions are stored locally, and because it's ad-free there's no need for a network connection. Who's Ally Zing? Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. More by Jungle Adventure Super World. Pirate's Path leads you through a story with over 50 unique levels as you search for an ancient pirate treasure. User feedback: Amazing app showcasing the Nokia imaging SDK What an app! By starting the game, you agree to the terms and conditions of the. Use the mouse to hold a cup in your hand, and then move it to make the balls fall out of it, having to make them fall through the gates on the board which have multipliers or additions, so that you can get enough balls through the final gate of the level, otherwise you cannot clear it. Definitions include synonyms and antonyms which allows the dictionary to also serve as a thesaurus. Do you think you can you discover: Atomic Energy, Zeppelin, Chuck Norris, Atlantis or even Angry Birds ? Control the launcher to throw the balls and drop the ball into X3 multiplication and more. Worth a buy Beautiful app, love the design and filters! 26 votes, 14 comments. none. Mind Your Step. WARNING: This record can be dangerous. Sometimes the question mark gates can turn out to be really helpful, other times theyre going to scupper you pretty dramatically. You hold the balls with a cup at the beginning of the game and you pour them over.