I looked at least monthly for decades. Our secure online application form is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details. After a five-year absence, the Brougham name reappeared as an option package on the 1965 Cadillac Sixty Special. The transport usually takes about 1-3 days to set up. Obtained this car from my father and I drove it from Maryland to Texas with no issues- runs great! Placing your bid on this auction constitutes your agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. All power accessories work inside and out, nothing over looked. Ad created by eCarList.com. It began as a small community of craftsmen founded by Henry Fleetwood, Esq. Glue and plastic just give way due to time. This body ran from 1980-1992 with small cosmetic changes along the way. Contact us at 630-376-6054 with any questions. Warranty Information and Extended Service Contracts Some of our vehicles carry the balance of their new car factory warranty. NO EXCEPTIONS. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. The model received a facelift in 1990 and was replaced by . Its in Florida on ebay right now. Last year for this classic design. Everything works, fluids changed and all age related updates tended to; needs nothing to drive around town on a gorgeous Sunday. Please be advised that used vehicles may have typical scratches, dings or minor wear and tear inherent with their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Its in great condition needs a little love to get it back to factory condition. This leads me to tell you this car wears all its original sheet metal and body pieces. The 1987 Brougham was built at the Clark Street Cadillac Assembly Plant in Detroit, Michigan, as the Fleetwood Brougham had been in 1985-86. It elicits oohs and aahs from everyone, even those late model dead heads who can't imagine anything beyond a brain matter gray or small intestine beige interior made of cheap grade leather. Strange I know, but I couldn't find one used when I was a 16 year old. The larger white wall was still available but I never saw one ordered that way, and I worked at a Cadillac dealer in Dallas at the time. I have shipped collector only cars all over the world. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ONMY CELL PHONE - 863-944-8615OR EMAIL [emailprotected] are welcome. Contact us for details. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle and the vehicle needs to be paid for in full. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX), PAYPAL and/or personal checks for the initial deposit only. Mr Khalid hold a degree in Marketing/Sales from Northern Illinois University and an in- progress MBA, he has been able to merge the theoretical and practical knowledge he has acquired and has developed a successful business model for Midwest Auto Collection. The buyer is responsible for ALL SHIPPING COSTS. Our maximum deposit/partial payment by credit card is $2000. We are largest vintage car website with the. Please be sure to have full payment and/or approved financing in place before making your final bid on eBay auction vehicles. Driven 54,000 miles.Up for sale is a 87 Cadillac Brougham d'elegance powered by a 307 olds. 1988 Cadillac Fleetwood d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1988 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD ELEGANCE 1 OWNER WITH ONLY 57K.MILES !!! Comes with a tray. Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1985 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance 13 000 original miles lincoln. The first two were dropped in 1982 once gas prices began falling while the latter persisted through 1986. The best I have ever owned, and if you go to my webpage you can see I have owned 20+ low mile Fleetwoods (Search engine Jim Hailey Cars). This $500 deposit is good towards the purchase of the vehicle and will be deducted from the total amount of the purchase (unless otherwise requested). Buyer Inspections Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. Mileage 13000. If you collect classic cars you know what this means. During this period, an assortment of engines were offered in the interest of fuel economy. I SPECIALIZE IN LOCATING PRISTINE CLASSIC CARS.EXCELLENT HISTORY OF CAR EXPORTS FOR OUT OF COUNTRY BUYERS. But even the regular Brougham interior was a fine place to be, with deep carpets, fine Sierra grain leather and gadgets galore. Our Low Prices and Excellent Items attract multiple buyers and tend to sell extremely quickly. The car retains its factory original painted pin stripe in all places. This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show. Our attention to detail coupled with our low overhead allows us to offer exceptional vehicles at very competitive prices.Our mission is to satisfy our customers and keep you as a customer for life. The Brougham name would eventually reappear on the 1955 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham show car[4] which preceded the 4-door Eldorado Brougham hardtops of the 1957 to 1960 model years. She starts first time every time and idles smoothly. [1] Cadillac first used the name in 1916 to designate an enclosed 5-7 passenger sedan body style. We do our due diligence to inform you with the best available information to accurately describe our vehicles. If the vehicle cannot be picked up or paid for completely within 7-days from the close of auction, a $2,000 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to extend our hold period to 14 days, unless other arrangements are made beforehand (just keep us informed, were human, we recognize unforeseeable events). I actually drove her 700 miles in one day several months ago. Inspections prior to auction end are not a problem and are encouraged. Cadillac first used the name in 1916 to designate an enclosed 5-7 passenger sedan body style. It is powered by its original 4.1L Digital Fuel Injection V8 and 4-speed overdrive automatic transmission with 3.42:1 rear axle ratio. For 1993, the D-body Cadillac was restyled and rebranded as the Cadillac Fleetwood; the Brougham name also returned, becoming a trim package. For 1991, the LV2 V8 was replaced by a Chevrolet FI V8 that produced 170hp (127kW; 172PS), while the Chevrolet 350 produced 185hp (138kW; 188PS). ONE FAMILY OWNED, SMOOTH RUNNING 4.1L V8, LUXURIOUS '80'S CADDY STYLING! You will pay for the shipping costs directly to the transportation company unless other arrangements are made. We are not affiliated with any transportation company and we assume NO responsibility for damages that may incur after your vehicle leaves our premises. [3][4] The 1957 Cadillac Series 70 Eldorado Brougham joined the Sixty Special and the Series 75 as the only Cadillac models with Fleetwood bodies although Fleetwood script or crests did not appear anywhere on the exterior of the car,[5][6] and so this would also mark the first time in 20 years that a Fleetwood bodied car was paired with the Brougham name. In 1977, the Sixty Special Series was discontinued, making the Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham as the most luxurious large sedan variant produced until 1986. $ 27,000. To reduce market confusion over the smaller front-wheel drive Fleetwood (introduced in 1985), the D-body Fleetwood Brougham was renamed the Cadillac Brougham. Starting as a top of the line Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance, this stretch was built by National Coach Engineering of Port Sanilac, Michigan. Once the carrier is set up, vehicle delivery usually takes between 2 and 10 days after the pick-up of the vehicle and varies by location, weather, holidays, etc. Museum level, finest of the finest. Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham for sale . Ad created by eCarList.com. No excuses of any kind will be accepted by Midwest Auto Collection for non-Payment. Midwest Auto Collection in no way will be held liable for any errors or omissions within this listing. Successful Bidder The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes and it is imperative that he/she must contact Midwest Auto Collection within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements. We will provide you with proper sales tax documentation showing proof of the taxes we collect for you. These have been temporarily saved. This Cadillac is Powered By A 5.7 Liter V8 (Fuel Injected) Engine, Automatic Overdrive Transmission, Rear Wheel Drive, Independent 4 Wheel Suspension, Power Front Disc Brakes, Power Rack & Pinion Steering, Electronic Climate Control, Electronic Suspension Leveling Control, Electric Power Door Locks, Brakes and Four Steel Belted All-Season Radial Whitewall Tires, Tilt Steering Wheel, AM/FM Tape Cassette player With Digital Display, Digital Display Clock, POWER ANTENNA still works perfect!! Ask for details. The standard white wall on the big body Cadillacs in 1985 was the small one you see in these pictures. [3][5] In 1957 the Cadillac Series 70 Eldorado Brougham joined the Sixty Special and the Series 75 as the only Cadillac models with Fleetwood bodies although Fleetwood script or crests did not appear anywhere on the exterior of the car,[6][7] and so this would also mark the first time in 20 years that a Fleetwood bodied car was paired with the Brougham name. He assisted in opening some of the largest online used luxury car dealers in the country. 5. Quite frankly, we feel that as the number of cars sold greatly increases, the quality control will always suffer. The steering, brakes, and suspension are all as tight as they should be for an ideally kept 35 year old car. Everything works. car starts and runs drives with good brakes cold ac and cruise control but horn and windshield wipers do not work, Radio works but not the cassette player does not and antenna was disconnected because it kept running. Jan 18, 2005. The Buick 4.1 Liter V6, the Oldsmobile 5.7 Liter diesel, the 6.0 Liter V864, the HT4100, the Oldsmobile 307, the Chevrolet 305, and the Chevrolet 5.7 Liter. Cost no object on making this car as close to new as possible. 1987 Brougham D' Elegance 1994 Fleetwood Bro 1972 Sedan Deville 1968 Coupe Deville 1961 Lincoln Continental 1993 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series Hillbillycat. Same goes as a lesser extent to the '77 - '79 Fleetwoods. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding. All the super rare and expensive options; Factory CB, Astroroof, power driver and passenger recliner, automatic dimming, positraction, and genuine factory wire wheels. The Driver and passenger seat need to be re-upholstered!! The car runs great looks great and needs a new home. Our attention to detail coupled with our low overhead allows us to offer exceptional vehicles at very competitive prices.Our mission is to satisfy our customers and keep you as a customer for life.