There will be no new messengers, only the false. The day is fast approaching when you will need My wisdom and guidance through My vessel. Whadsamatter? The recording was made by a third party in the room with Cardinal Becciu during the phone conversation, which took place on July 24, 2021. One of the main reasons for the calling of the Second Vatican Council was a determination for ecumenism, the Blessed Virgins seperate schema, which in its original draft reflected all of the Catholic theology of its time, was rejected in order to drop any differences with continental Protestantism.From the 1960s onwards Marian devotion was systematically suppressed, statues removed from churches etc. Uniformative vague predictions of future events, 6. She prays for you and intercedes for you all the time because Her love is pure. It may have more to do with the unfortunate fact that his conviction could not be sustained beyond a reasonable doubt. With the greatest respect, Irish Catholics have been very slow at getting her institutionalised. Your effort and contribution in providing this feedback is much Journalists were not allowed to listen to the recording but a transcript from the Italian Financial Police was subsequently published by Italian news agency Adnkronos. It is hard to know if he did it re sexual abuse but it sounded to me more likely that he did re stories in Ballarat and the suicide of a young man etc. Presumably, Fr McGinnity is one of her friends. A Vatican court heard the audio recording between Pope Francis and Cardinal Angelo Becciu, a defendant in the trial, in which the Cardinal asks the Pope to confirm that he had authorized payments to help free a kidnapped nun in Africa. People You May Know 2009 as Makeup Department. If you read the Sunday World, youll believe anything from the darkness. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Reject the temptation that will try very hard to seduce you and try to convince you of this Work not being of Me. I set all free and gave life unto all. She claims that the Virgin Mary should be called 'The Matrix', Her messages portray Jesus and Mary as making threats, She claims that the Virgin Mary was angry about the Maastricht Treaty, Uniformative, vague predictions of future events, Christina Gallagher claims that her 'House of Prayer' offers the Seal of the Living God, Christina Gallagher claims she has the gift of infused theological knowledge, Christina Gallagher claims that she can 'bi-locate', Christina Gallagher claims that she can levitate, Christina Gallagher claims that she can read peoples souls, She claims that her House of Prayer on Achill Island is the House of Prayer mentioned in the Bible, She claims to have predicted the Sept. 11 attack on the World Trade Center, She claims to have prediected the 2004 earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia. If you can do this, you will know truth and you will want to live truth and live by My laws. Without the discipline. Whether that will get Pell reinstated in some role, I dont know, because as with other cases the Church will do its own investigation and even if there is a whiff of impropriety about Pell then he will have to be out, as happens to lower clerical pond life if accusations are made against them. I will pray that the money runs out. A split . INFAMOUS CONVICTED CHILD RAPIST AND PEDOPHILE AUSTRALIAN CULT LEADER WILLIAM KAMM THE LITTLE PEBBLE !! 18. These fraudulent charms include the Seal of the Living God and the newly released blasphemous Medal of Salvation which mocks Our Blessed Mother. EXORCIST PRIEST TESTIFIES MARIA DIVINE MERCY CULT OPENS DOOR TO DEMONICPOSSESSION! I call you My people because I gave My Life for you. Send your thoughts to Letters to the Editor. Alas, as Shakespeare says theres no art, to find the minds construction in the face.. Dont get me wrong. While wishing to entirely respect the reputations of all involved, the Archdiocese cannot but recall that sincere and well-ordered attempts on the part of the diocesan authorities to integrate this work into the life of the local Church here met with a disappointing lack of success, a December 2009 diocesan statement said. Yes, it is indeed legitimate to ask such questions. And the list goes on of those who would seek to undermine and defy the ecclesiastical and teaching authority of the Catholic Church. whether natural, preternatural or supernatural. A former top Catholic cardinal is suspected of using Vatican funds to bribe witnesses in the sex-abuse trial of his rival, Cardinal George Pell, whose conviction was recently overturned. If you want apocalyptic language and imagery, including visions and dreams, go and read some of the wonderful biblical passages that contain them. The biggest mystery to me in all of this is the involvement of Father McGinnity with Christina. These individuals are preaching morals to the laity while engaging in promiscuous lustful self indulgent sex at a Marian shrine! In Lourdes the sermons are usually telling you that miracles are not seen they are Spirtual healings a bit like a 1960s Beatles Eastern Guru. You are unprepared for it in soul or body, Message received by Christina Gallagher from Jesus for July 16th & July 25th 2013. There was a toilet block at the far end of the meadow which is very quiet and private and where many of the lads link up between candlelit processions and visits to the Grotto. IRISH MAIL ON SUNDAY PROVES IDENTITY OF MARIA DIVINE MERCY Voice Analysis Proves Its Mary McGovern Carberry! Thanks. There have also been calls for the Archdiocese of Armagh to take a more pro-active stance on the House of Prayers spiritual director, Fr Gerard McGinnity, who is parish priest in Knockbridge in Co Louth, in the Armagh diocese. Dr. Christina Francis, incoming CEO of the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians (AAPLOG), says she suspects they were denied an exhibit booth because of their opposition to abortion . Christina Gallagher Net Worth is $9 Million. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Expose to me the threats to my faith and help to overcome them. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. He is a retired Armagh parish priest and the former dean of Maynooth Seminary. Sacramentalsaresacredsignsby whicheffects,especiallyspiritualeffects, aresignifiedin someimitationof thesacramentsand areobtainedthrough the intercessionof theChurch. Archbishop Michael Neary of Tuam has insisted the centre does not have Church approval. This is an area which comes under the jurisdiction of any diocesan bishop but I had not addressed it previously, preferring to wait for the establishment of the Private Association and, with that, a more structured mode of supervision. There are several visionaries whose private revelations have been rejected by their local bishop as not supernatural in origin and/or in violation of Church Doctrines. McGinnity against Bishops who disapprove of Christina, 3. A couple of us, including a good and sincere priest, travelled from the U.K. to see her. In my most recent letter to Mrs. Gallagher I was obliged to ask for clarification in the matter of Sunday Masses being allegedly celebrated in the House of Prayer in direct contravention of my express instructions in the matter. 2023 Cable News Network. Cardinal Giovanni Angelo Becciu, 72, the Holy Sees former secretariat of state who was forced to resign on Sept. 24, is accused in a dossier of evidence compiled by Vatican prosecutors of wiring more than $800,000 to help sway the testimony against Pells case, The Times of London reported, citing the Italian newspapers Corriere della Sera and La Repubblica. MARIA DIVINE MERCY MAYHEM MOVES TO MEDJUGORJE ROGUE SEMINARS CONTINUE DESPITE WEBSITECLOSURES! My people, I leave you My blessings and many graces to help you decide. She calls Communion in hand "the work of the devil." The last pope to step down before his death was Gregory XII, who in 1415 quit to end a civil war within the church in which more than one man claimed to be pope. A friend of mine , a religious gay man who aspired to be a priest but religious order turned it down ,drove me to Mayo and showed me around where C Gallagher lived and also 2nd property in Mayo as well. We will say one Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be for the intentions of the Holy Father and for absent members, living and dead. I am working with a Scottish and English journalist too. 8. Gay priests and seminarians meet in the meadow in Lourded at night for sex. Christina Gallagher's 4 million home in Abington, Malahide. Id be interested to have a look at her financial records and see how this business is run, because a business it will be. In the meantime Pell will continue to reside at a prison facility in western Victoria. 2023 Cable News Network. In other words he was a queer fraud. Okey dokey. The story was 2nd hand source but person who told me the story met her way back. Our Lady does not speak to people like this, it is all in the mind of the person claiming that she does speak to them. BECAUSE SHE BLOODY WELL DIDNT SPEAK UP FOR THIS PARASITICAL PRIEST-PERVERT. Ohhhhhh, Ill bet you couldnt wait to put bony finger to keyboard to type that one. According to reports, at the end of 2012, the centre was sitting on accumulated profits of 1.66m. Thu Jul 25 2002 - 01:00. The latest information we have is that the Irish seer, who claimed to have had visions of the Virgin Mary since 1988, has no Church approval and her work "does not enjoy the confidence of diocesan authorities.". I want to atone for the many crimes committed against Jesus and you. Isnt it entirely credible, and only right, that the Mother of God should rouse herself from her heavenly ecstasy to put a word in for a priest-parasite, Paedo Pell, but stay absolutely silent on genuine miscarriages of justice, like poor Stefan Kiszko, who spent 16 years in prison for a murder he did not commit? Whatever the merits of her remarkable claims, and time may eventually clarify this, I had hopes that her work might have been amenable to integration into the life of this diocese. Patrick "Pat" Baker March 27, 1950 - Oct. 12, 2022 MONTROSE, CO - Patrick "Pat" Orrin Baker of Montrose, CO, passed away unexpectedly on October 12, 2022. We'll assume you're ok with this. I believe in miracles. Messages tellin whose guilty would help stop some sufferin and rot. All rights reserved. Michel Rodrigue about the End Times, Veronica Leuken: The final cleansing many will be removed from the earth, Message to all the young people who have piercings and tattoos on their bodies, Apocalypse Revealed: Celestial Arithmetic, Break the curse of your family tree with 33 Eucharists in a row, No Tattoos, Piercings, Implants, Surgeries for vanity, I protect all those who wear my Medal around their neck, Your debauchery will be your eternal condemnation, The First Nine Fridays to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, The 5 First Saturdays to The Immaculate Heart of Mary, The Magnificent Promises of the 12 Years Prayers. "The souls of Purgatory have told me that no Pope to this day has supported the Communion in the hand, a rite that was promoted by a group of cardinals and bishops. He was 72. The testimony was examined by the Vatican and dismissed some time before Pios canonisation. And we will soon find out the real reason for his vilification. Catholics, we are in the Pre-Tribulation, obey the Commandments, go to Confession; receive the Holy Eucharist and pray at least 3 Holy Rosaries daily to protect your faith and save your loved ones. Well obviously its now de fide that hes innocent lol. Latest Messages, Comment from Fr McGinnity the spiritual director of Christina Gallagher. Maria Divine Mercys Mischief EXPOSED on Midwaystreet FREE E-Book Available forDownload! Jesus even gave free food to thousands of people via multiplication of fish and loaves etc. She claims to have prediected the 2004 earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia. Just waiting for clearance to put them into public domain and I have of course given those responsible and opportunity to explain. We ask the Immaculate Heart of Mary and our glorious protector, St. Joseph, to offer You this family consecration of ours. Pope Francis . Kiszkos conviction was eventually quashed, but not gefore it took a terrible toll on his health; he died before he could receive one penny in compensation. Gallagher, a false seer like MDM, is also like Mary Carberry a strong proponent of the Medjugorje apparitions. Or the Birmingham Six? John Henry Westen Editor of Lifesite News Taggart ask vin Nichols I sent details to him last summer in relation to this. God Bless Pope Francis During His Visit to Sri Lanka and the Philippines. Australia. The Outing of Mary Carberry Download FREE E-bookHERE! Is he in our out ? In this context I repeat my already stated doubts as to the wisdom and quality generally of the advice she has been receiving. But I have never seen them happen in the context of financial and property empires. Now is the time to listen and hear.". I couldnt even understand her spiritual director must have known about it and probably approved it (although i have no way of knowing it). Feelings of devotion are just feelings; they occur in conjunction with both true and false private revelations. Pope Francis has revealed in a new interview that he has already signed his resignation letter to be used in the event of him becoming impaired.. Fallen angels can cause an illness in someone (God permitting), and they can then seem to heal them by ceasing to afflict that person. The Rant of Fr. Some 230,000 people follow Spanish-speaking Pope Francis' Twitter feed in Latin, a language that draws more users than German, Polish or Arabic. Archbishop Gallagher recalled that Pope Francis desires very much to visit the country and had made clear to the prime minister-designate, Saad Hariri, when they met last April, that he would go . Did you encounter any technical issues? Walks like a fraud, quacks like a fraud etc = FRAUD! I regret very much that Mrs. Gallagher believes herself to have been put under undue pressure by what I considered, and still consider, to have been sensible and fair measures adopted for the good of all. I will ask Pat to publish my email address in a few weeks. Gallagher ? On Wednesday July 25th during prayer in the chapel of Our Lady Queen of Peace House of Prayer, Achill, an extraordinary and entirely unexpected event occurre. Its genuinely bizarre, especially as the local bishop has been scrupulous in not promoting Medjugore in any. Statement Regarding the Public Announcement by Mrs. Christina Gallagher that She Intends Closing the House of Prayer at Achill, Most Rev. I recently found out an elderly uncle of mine has been brain washed by her, he truly believes she lives in a tiny room above a church, he refuses the covid vaccine despite being in the "extremely vulnerable" category as she says jesus has spoken to her and . Christina Gallagher 'Proof without a Doubt' by Fr Foley SJ. WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin, Church should excommunicate House of Prayer founder claim, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), The Irish Catholic Newspaper - Digital Edition, The Irish Catholic Newspaper - Delivery to Ireland, The Irish Catholic Newspaper - Delivery Abroad, Govt demands the immediate release of Nicaraguan bishop, Dropping of gender spectrum from SPHE curriculum welcomed, Ukrainian bishop: Peace not yet possible after one year of war, Ireland welcomes newly appointed papal nuncio, Historian: State should bear brunt of mother and baby home redress, A fiercely independent religious correspondent, Priest criticised for allowing Muslim call to prayer in church, WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. 6:40 AM EST, Sun December 18, 2022. Inspector I think you are just looking for gossip. She claims to have predicted the Sept. 11 attack on the World Trade Center, 14. But God has a good supply of Bookeepers, in heaven. TheApostolicSee ALONEcanestablishnewsacramentals,authenticallyinterpretthose alreadyreceived, orabolishorchangeany of them. Denver Newsroom, Sep 16, 2022 / 17:00 pm (CNA). EXPOSING THE MARIA DIVINE MERCY CULT from MidwayStreet, E-BOOK EXPOSES MARIA DIVINE MERCY ASFRAUD. These are not tru miracles, but only apparent ones, wrought by the natural abilities of fallen angels. He suffered a great injustice in Maynooth. Michel Rodrigue, Do not Put Tattoo Marks on Yourselves (Leviticus 19,28), NO game where one requests information from the afterlife is good, Parents, pay much attention to the video games your children play, Pay attention to the cartoons that your children watch, Pray My Holy Rosary with your children, as the family that prays together stays together. I am unsure as to whether this tendency resulted from genuine confusion or not but I am quite certain of the clarity with which the directives in question were stated. Under Vatican law there is no provision for a Pope to be called as a witness in a trial. All Rights Reserved. Call for Church's doctrinal watchdog to investigate Ms Gallagher for alleged heresy. I never heard of Padre Pio being an evil old queen before even though he was a Capuchin. The alleged apparitions at both Holy Love and of Maria Divine Mercy have been condemned by the local bishop on behalf of the Catholic Church. There are many angels and saints united with My Mother with you here today. Thank you for asking. Gerard McGinnity, travel to parishes and dioceses around the world, not preaching the Gospel, but spreading their various claims about Christina Gallagher, her houses of prayer, and their alleged importance to the salvation of the world. Cover me with the Precious Blood of Your Divine Son. I found myself furthermore obliged to note in the same letter her tendency, persistent throughout my dealings with her, to misunderstand and misinterpret legitimate directives and to consequently misinform her associates and supporters. Pat, you are a hypocrite. Francis made the comment in an interview with Spanish news outlet ABC, published Sunday, when asked what would happen if a pope is suddenly rendered unable to perform his duties due to health issues or an accident. Cristina Fernndez de Kirchner enjoyed a private lunch with Pope Francis at the Vatican. Aversion therapy extreme! Pat can you please address the seminaries as a matter of urgenc. Sure everyone knows the popes poo turns to perfume and the Holy Family never even used a loo hi. Christina Gallagher and her Achill Island house of prayer has always been very controversial. Maybe one day Our Lady might reveal something to Christina Gallagher about you. Today I bless each one of you, believer and unbeliever alike who is here on this special day. What is the source of these false messages? Those of you who have helped this work and My dear vessel, I will welcome you in My Fathers House. You would know and live truth. Within a fortnight after the opening he found himself obliged to write to Mrs. Gallagher in protest against persistent deviation on the part of the House of Prayer from that original simple vision. empire and havent we got the gospels to go on. Stay away from all these false and unapproved devotions. I dont have an explanation for it. Pope Francis greets Angela Merkel, the outgoing Chancellor of Germany, at the Vatican, Oct. 7, 2021. It was claimed he could miraculously cure people, help the blind to see and even rose into the sky to protect San Giovanni Rotondo from American bombers during the second world war. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. The Vatican was right to dismiss it. Did I butthurt you on a previous blog? @11:40 In the course of various statements made by Mrs. Gallagher on radio throughout the day, and in the course of the ensuing public discussion, a number of points have been made which I feel bound to address in an equally public manner. I dont know who Cardinal Bertone has given that letter to, but I handed it to him when he was the Secretary of State, Francis said, adding that this was the first time he had spoken publicly about the letters existence. No; Jesus stood up for God. May the memory of this consecration be with us always. But after The Ruler exposed this new website, it was also suddenly CLOSED DOWN!!! The House of Prayer, a retreat established by Christina Gallagher, a self-styled Marian visionary, is appealing against the removal of its charitable tax status in an effort to avoid a six-figure bill Pope Francis attends his weekly general audience in St. Peter's Square at The Vatican, Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2022. I think everyone knew, from the outset, that Cardinal Pell was innocent. Clandestinely, of course. She needs a great number of sessions with the likes of Anthony Clare. Maybe you also need to contact James Randi, the ace who is no longer Archbishop of Armagh following the acceptance of his resignation by Pope Francis on September 8, has declined such an invitation. The substantive issue here is about Pell and his forthcoming appeal and whether he will be cleared by the appeal court. If his conviction is overturned it will have nothing to do with Marian apparitions- that is a world for the credulous. It has now been shown to be a great fraud. ALL KNEEL AND PRAY TOGETHER. The one (it can be a Pope, a Cardinal, a Bishop, a Priest), who changes those words has embraced heresy and Jesus is not present on the altar. Gallagher, who founded the House of Prayer on Achill Island, Co Mayo, has persuaded her followers to voluntarily hand over millions of euro since opening the doors to her centre in 1993, as she . So, Pell may well have come to the end of his ministry, no matter what the outcome. If this account is indeed the only known evidence that Pio may have been self-inflicting, then it is far from conclusive. Nothing delusional 9.46. just absolutely solid undeniable facts. View Author Profile. One mirrors the so-called revelation of Gallagher, namely that there are some dark and powerful forces at work in the Church in respect of Pells work on the finances of the Vatican and corruption therein. Mick Power, a former member of the controversial movement, has called on the Churchs doctrinal watchdog to investigate Ms Gallagher for alleged heresy and unverified claims of miracles. THE controversial House of Prayer is set to open a new $2.2m centre in New York on Saturday where it will charge followers almost 400 for a picture which they claim will offer spiritual protection. Padre Pio was a holy priest who manifested the power of God. What an endangerment to humanity! She proudly displayed a picture on her Facebook photos page, that was likely taken in her home, of Christina Gallaghers Queen of Peace image hanging on the wall above her fireplace mantle! skeptic of pseudoscientific claims, fraud and quakery. From a message of Our Blessed Lady to Christina Gallagher on February 28, 2019; The Minister of Maori Development Minister Willie Jackson says a separate Mori funding stream is essential for a timely and effective response to the cyclone cleanup. What a sad story. I desire the world to know of his innocence and I desire the man of sin who brought this about to be aware that his iniquity will be shown up in the light of Gods Justice. I just hope the ones involved is not the three who were in a situation who went to visit a fellow seminarian so it will be very interesting if you have PROOF.