Good article on a great AMERICAN classic. Is the 1897 martially marked on the reciever, does it have a heat shield and bayonet lug, is the stock marked at all? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Firearms only. I wonder if the Chinese didn't slightly increase the bbl external diameter to accommodate the choke tube. First, all WW I Trench Guns were solid frames, and the serial number you mention is too early for WW I. Winchester never Parkerized any of the Model 1897 (or Model 97) Trench Guns. ColdDayInHell. Winning bid: US $176.00 [ 6 bids] shipping. Please click on picture or title to see more pictures and description. April 30, 2021 By David M . The original 1897 Winchester-made shotgun was based on the John Browning-designed 1893 shotgun, and as the next evolution, the 1897 was a more robust version designed for military use. Trench Gun Heat Shield Reproduction for Winchester M1897 with Bayonet Lug. Deck logs from commissioned ships are the only logs sent to the Naval History and Heritage Command (NHHC) to be kept as permanent records. 622 West 168th Street 9th Floor, Nicely made and not a flimsy cheap reproduction. The Trench Gun features a heat-shield, six-shot magazine, Pattern 17 bayonet lug, and the slam-fire feature that made the M97 famous as a trench-broom. The heat shield shows wear from use and minor dents. Press J to jump to the feed. All Rights Reserved. Winning bid: I can;t find the email I got but they said the heat shields would be out later this year. Ive heard that a replacement can be made from a fishhook. 1 kg. Charles Daly 930317 Honcho Tactical 12 Gauge 5+1 3" 14" Blued Steel Barrel, Aluminum Receiver W/Black Finish, Synthetic Bird's Head Grip & Forend, Auto Ejection Honcho Pump Shotgun 12 ga. 14 in. Shipping: $30.00 (or FREE in-store pick up!) Price: $149.95 Delivery 3 - 6 business days to USA 48. I am pleased to announce that International shipping of parts for the 1897 shotguns, original and replica models, has been reviewed and found to be legal for Classic Old West Arms to resume shipments of these parts to MOST over seas customers. How is the Cimarron 1897? These will not fitreproduction Winchester 97s currently on the market. Description: Used, in the Original Box, Ready to Ship. Phone 1877 SIXGUN1. Why did it take so long? NASA launched the uncrewed Orion spacecraft out to the Moon and back in 2022 as part of its Artemis I mission. Should be in the gun shop next week. In stock orders will ship within 4-5 working days. Login with username, password and session length, Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800. I do not think I missed much. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO WAIT 16 WEEKS DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER. If it is a good copy of the 97 heat shield, it is easily removable and the gun will run just fine without it. Share your answers in the comment section. Area Code: 937. Winchester 1897 reproduction heat shiled installation? Replacement pricing on a mint condition original Winchester would probably approach $5,000.00. The barrel needs the grooves cut in it (as the originals). The Model 1897 is the exception. Posted by George Darlington on Nov 13th 2021. Why buy a chinese knock-off when you can pick up the real thing for the same price at any gun show or on Gun Brokers. Pistol grip buttstock and more. CMP Introduces New National Air Gun Event for Adult and Junior Athletes, CMP, Military Teams Conduct Variety of Educational Courses at the 2021 National Matches. No springs become weakened and its ready to go in an instant. Perfectno problems, made in 1902-1903. The exposed hammer is the trademark of the 97. Ive got enough parts to build three more so I dont worry about breakage. But yes, an original Winchester will be more available, more reliable, and cost less than a brand new Chinese copy, Norinco pulled out of the retail market. During the test, I used the Winchester PDX to evaluate the shotguns recoilafter all, it doesnt have a butt pad. If there is anything in your cart, it will not be brought over to the old site. Cimarron & Pietta RJT#6023. 20 barrel , Walnut Stocks. Rock Island T1897 Trench Gun pump action shotgun in 12ga. I had heard some talk at Shotshow about heatshields, so I guess someone got confused. Shop for Best Price What Model Mossberg Shotgun Do I Have And Cimarron 1897 Shotgun Review. I was lucky enough to come across an old 97 a few years ago. Chinese shotguns have never been banned from import to the US. With many 1911's and revolver models like the 1860, 1890 & 1862 Cimmaron is a leader in replica firearms. The first few inchs of trench gun barrels are straight, no taper. more info Quick view. Taurus Offers Limited-Time G3c Pistol Rebate, Nighthawk issues Cooper Rifles Update, Moving Ops to Arkansas thegunbulletin, Nighthawk Acquires Custom Bolt Gun Maker Cooper Firearms, Eric Harvey of Team Winchester Wins NSCA Southeast Regional. 2.75" 22" IC/IC BLUED WALNUT DA18891222, Cimarron Firearms 1887 Lever 12Ga. Last time I checked Cimarron doesn't actually make the 1897 anymore and they had spotty reliability from what I understand. Price was good. 111 0 0. It is well suited to Cowboy Action shooting, and it will defend the homestead as well. Lady, last time my people got it together we needed most of Robert Lee's backyard to bury the evidence. Excellent part for the money. The original are designed to pass through and thread onto the other side of the heatshield. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. Now, the screws, for anyone looking to attempt this. While some may disregard Norinco firearms as less than desirable due to their origins in the PRC, Norinco has gone to considerable lengths to provide some models of firearms that are reminiscent of the Old West. 2.75" 22" IC/IC BLUED WALNUT, CIMARRON 1887 LEVER 12GA. Stuck way back in a friends gun cabinet. Smooth pump action & rapid fire capability. FOREVER. This loading uses three buckshot balls over a one ounce slug. [wp_eStore_category_products_fancy id=12 style=2 order=3] $22.90. With the decision to replicate this very popular defensive shotgun, Harveys company, Cimarron Firearms, will be the only importer and distributor of this iconic self-defense shotgun. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. No other company builds replicas with the original details and historic references that Cimarron requires of its manufacturers. The quality is fabulous! I haven't had a chance to take it out yet but the action feels pretty stiff and the finish does not appear to be as nice as on the old Norinco '97's. Most of the Gun News That is Fit to Print! Cimarron's 1897 Pump Shotgun is an authentic clone of the original Winchester with its Standard Blue finish, 20-inch barrel with choke tube, that handles 2 3/4-inch, 12 gauge shells, and a walnut stock and forearm. The Winchester 1897 shotgun was manufactured from 1897 to 1957. We got it to fit perfectly while lining up the grooves for the screws to pass through. Cimarron 1897 shotgun By Houston CAS March 27, 2017 in SASS Wire Start new topic Houston CAS Members 744 Gender:Male Location:Houston, TX Interests:camping, football, soccer, tailgating, barbecue SASS# 100053 Texas Historical Shootist Society Posted March 27, 2017 There was a vendor at Trailhead that had a new Cimarron 1897 shotgun. Please send all inquiries to hggiheritageguild or call and ask for Tom in . Rock Island T1897 Trench Gun pump action shotgun in 12ga. Winchester M1897 Ejector Spring Screw $2.50 Winchester M1897 Buttplate Screw $2.00 BAR Heat Shield $35.00 1917 Bayonet & Scabbard $89.95 1905 Springfield Bayonet Project $29.95 The Pacific Movie - 1903A3 Package # 1 $895.00 1918 U.S. Trench Knife Model - MARK 1 'AU LION' $39.00 Winchester M1897 Carrier With Cartridge Guide (New) $60.00 You can have one in the chamber and lower the hammer on a half-cock and its perfectly safe. I enjoy packing and firing this revolver very much and often carry it when hiking. 2.75" 20" Cylinder Blued Walnut 1897SG-TRENCH, Decrease Quantity of Cimarron Firearms 1897 Pump 12Ga. So the originals were 8/32's and I bought a box of 6/32's with nuts, spray painted matt black and after some minor grinding work to the existing screw holes in the heatshield we got these 6/32's to thread through without stripping the threading off the 6/32's. Want to see your products here? I like this load a great deal. Sounds like I need to wait for the right price on a IAC variant. Hello, I just bought a Cimarron model 1897 riot ( a Winchester 1897 reproduction), I want to convert it to a trench gun. $35.00. There was one passion, however, I could never pursue while in these countries due to local governmental . Should be in the gun shop next week. Maximize your buying power by checking out the latest deals, discounts, and promotions on our Deals page. Hello, I just bought a Cimarron model 1897 riot( a Winchester 1897 reproduction), I want to convert it to a trench gun. The Cimarron Model 1897 12 GA 2 " Chamber Pump Action is a replica of the classic Winchester Model 1897 pump with an external hammer. 2.75" 20" Cylinder Blued Walnut 1897SG-TRENCH, Increase Quantity of Cimarron Firearms 1897 Pump 12Ga. About 1897 Cimarron Review . more info Quick view Add to Cart. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. WINCHESTER MODEL 1897 12 GA RIOT GUN 20" BBL 1907 C&R OK $1 NO RES! Mini Me Personalised Doll, Copyright 2023 SARCO, Inc. All rights reserved. shotgun. Walnut stock & forearm. Prepare to defend yourself and your family from threats to your safety. These grooves are what keep the shield in place under recoil. Shop our vast selection and save! Pump Action 12 Gauge Shotgun - Turkish Walnut furniture - 18.5 Proof tested 4140 Barrel - Ventilated Heat Shield - 5 + 1 Capacity / optional +1 Extension available - Tactical Ghost Ring Sights (Fiber Maverick 88 Security Top-Fold 12ga 18.5" BLK 3" Bead, Cylinder Bore ATI Shotforce Top Folding Stock, Pistol Grip, T1897 Pump Shotgun, 12ga, 18.5" Slug Barrel, Black Shiny, Walnut stock, Bottom eject, 5rd12 Gauge, REM 870 EXPRESS 7 RND 12/18/3" Rem 870 Express Pump 12Ga 3" 18" Matte Synthetic Cylinder 3" 7Rd Bead 25077. Please specify which heat shield you want attached to the bayonet lug when ordering. The 12 month average price is $676.41 new and $564.78 used. Click this link. Share your e-mail with us to receive regular sales, offers, and promotions. The 1897 trench gun, a pump-action 12-gauge first designed by John Browning and manufactured by Winchester, is a true American icon. I am no stranger to pump-action shotguns. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 3" 28"VR CT-5 MATTE BLACK WALNUT STOCK, Armscor|Rock Island Armory SA Field Walnut 12Ga 26 5Rd. The unmarked bayonet lug includes the front sling swivel, brass sight bead and attaching screws. The shotgun has some advantages over modern designs other than the lack of a disconnect. The barrel should be 20-inchs versus 21. IAC has produced a outstanding copy of the Winchester Model 1897 external-hammer shotgun. CONVERTING YOUR PERSONAL 1897: This is the fastest way to get an 1897 Trench Gun conversion. It is good enough for the FBI and good enough for me. Well this clone uses a slightly larger diameter barrel than the originals and so the heatshield did not easily fit over the barrel. $387.69. Looks like vent shield was cut down. The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum The Norinco slamfires and I am pretty sure the 1897 Cimarron already sells also slamfires. I have tested quite a few shotguns during the past few months. I already did this with a Cimarron 1897 (same as Norinco in make and dimensions). Wt. Conversion Service: Winchester 1897 12 Ga Trench Gun. I already did this with a Cimarron 1897 (same as Norinco in make and dimensions). I posted about the work I undertook to modify mine a few months ago here: https://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/comments/eh65ea/riot_to_trenchgun_modification_1897_cimarron/. While accurate and well made and well suited for Wild Bunch Competition, the Pietta is one of my favorite outdoors revolvers. Cimarron Originals with Mike Harvey - 1897 Pump Action WWII Trench Gun Cimarron Firearms 6.9K views 11 months ago Winchester Shotguns Part 2: Model 1897 and the Model 1901 The Williams. Been Poo Pooi'd. Winchester 97 Trench Gun Bayonet Lug & Heat Shield With Screws, Dummy and Inert Grenades, Mortars & Rockets, Buttplates, Grips, Stocks, Forends & Handguards, Rocket Launcher, Bazooka, Cannon and Mortar Parts, Women's Tactical Gear, Accessories & Gifts, Flags, Stamps, Decals, Posters & Wallcharts, Everyday Carry Knives, Tools & Accessories, 1918 U.S. Trench Knife Model - MARK 1 AU LION, Winchester M1897 Carrier With Cartridge Guide (New), #1 MK3 Enfield Barreled Receivers DP - Not for Individual Sale, 1911 .45 Cal Builders Kit All Parts Less Frame Includes New Slide. Winchester 1897 Trench Gun Heat shield. Winchester 1897 Stevens 520/620 World War I World War II trench gun heat shield?. Like the author of this review, I was..and am..captivated with the period appearance of this shotgun. You Are Here: what happened to calista flockhart zta password zip cimarron 1897 heat shield Category suggestion. FORMERLY MADE BY NORINCO IN CHINATHERE HAVE BEEN NONE FOR THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF. I bought it because I thought it was the best pump gun made Nothing has made me regret buying it. While affordable, it is of good quality, reliable, and offers a period look that cannot be beat. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Cimarron 1897/Numrich heatshield, https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/111652/Screenshot-2017-05-07-at-4-203696.JPG. 2.75" 20" CYLINDER BLUED WALNUT, Cimarron 1897SG, Pump Action, 12 Gauge, 20" Barrel, Blue Finish, Walnut Stock, Fixed Sights 1897SG, CIMARRON 1887 LEVER 12GA. Cimarron's 1897 Pump Shotgun is an authentic clone of the original Winchester with its Standard Blue finish, 20-inch barrel with choke tube, that handles 2 3/4-inch, 12 gauge shells, and a walnut stock and forearm. Thus, you maintain surprise no noise getting the weapon into battery. The .45 Colt is a respectable cartridge that offers excellent ballistics without heavy recoil. Such a case-in-point is their Model 87 shotgun..a clone of the old Winchester Model 87 lever action shotgun, which I also have in my collection, as well as the Norinco Coach Gun..an external hammer fired double barrel side-by-side shotgun. After research on both, I ended up giving my friend $300 total for both guns.not bad for me and good for him for 10 years storage rent. I have owned two Model 97s (still have one), and in trying to load and fire fast in CAS, I cut myself on the sharp edges of the shell carrier when the action is open. http://lastoftheplainsmen.freeforums.org/index.php, Quote from: Marshal Deadwood on February 16, 2017, 02:13:35 AM, Quote from: Trader Dan on February 24, 2017, 09:48:29 PM, Quote from: Coffinmaker on February 26, 2017, 07:41:46 PM. M97 Shotgun, IAC $349.95 IAC has produced a outstanding copy of the Winchester Model 1897 external-hammer shotgun. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Mike stated that this gun was going to serve as the basis for their reproduction model moving forward. The modern clone gun is popular in Cowboy Shooting. We tried to track him down and found he had passed 7 years earlier, no next of kin. Buy It Now!! Between 1897 and 1957 over one million shotguns were produced and used mainly by the military, law enforcement, and American security companies. Whether you're looking for exclusive products and bundles, or a great deal on quality products, the Brownells Deals Page has it all. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Standard blued steel finish. It came out awesome!!!!! A trick inherent in the design of the 97 is that the trigger may be held down and the hammer will fall as the action is cycled. I would guess this could be removed if one wished to use it without the heat shield ? My friend hadnt heard from the guy since he left the gun. 9 0 0. Powered by Wikiarms.com. Live Inventory Search. Last time I checked Cimarron doesn't actually make the 1897 anymore and they had spotty reliability from what I understand. It took me and my friend, with his grinding tools, 4hrs to fit the heatshield to my Cimarron Winchester 1897 clone. Recoil was never uncomfortable. Click for Details. It does have a pretty black walnut stock. With many 1911's and revolver models like the 1860, 1890 & 1862 Cimmaron is a leader in replica firearms. Here is the final modified version I have now with steel butt plate, leather sling and bayonet fitted: Hey does anyone know where they even have heat shields in stock? Condition: Used. The notch for fitting the base of the bayonet handle are too wide so I filed it down to fit the bayonet handle on. Based on the Win 1897 US Military shotgun. Weight. Not enough training with the gun, Im sure, but now I like to use it for opening day doves with my own black powder shells. Vancouver Island Trail Series 2022, I certainly agree with you. It just feels right and it is brilliantly fast into action. When on the stalk or when hunting or ready for immediate action chamber loaded is a different story. New, mfg # Corina TPAS. Wikiarms.com Search Engine Results. PLEASE NOTE: These will only fit original Winchester97s with the correct grooves cut - If yourbarrel does not have the grooves cut for the screws,they will have to be machined. Cimarron rifles are available in many models as well and feature a falling block . Is it easy mod it? Just the same, with a bit of practice, this firing mode might be a lifesaver. One new winner* is announced every week! Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. With many 1911's and revolver models like the 1860, 1890 & 1862 Cimmaron is a leader in replica firearms. That was 10 years before I saw it and asked about it. A little more info would help us help you figure it out. Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here Share your latest AR build or photos from the range with #RangeDayFriday for a chance to win a new firearm! It is that good! : 7.15 lbs. My friend told me you can have it, dont want it. *Estimated delivery dates - opens in a new window or tab include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Details about WINCHESTER 1897 M12 HEAT SHIELD BAYONET LUG 520 620 37 MODEL 20 SAVAGE TRENCH Winchester Browning Marlin Cimarron Henry Ithaca Sako Savage ADJ REAR .345 -.445. Harveys decision for Cimarrons next project is to build a replica 1897 pump-action Trench Gun based on the 1897 WWII version he owns. While the author has tested quite a few shotguns for a new book, the pump-action clone of the Winchester 1897 is a hands-down . I'm wondering if heat shields made for proper 1897's will fit onto norinco reproductions, and if not, how much modification is needed? : guns Building an M1897 Trench Gun - M14 Forum Winchester 1897 to trench gun conversion - CMP Forums Video unavailable Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner Even better, one can quietly hold the trigger down, and silently cock the hammer back to fully cocked. I happened to find an 1897 a few years ago at NW Pawn & Gun with the L-O-N-G 36 inch "Goose Gun" barrel that was made in 1941 and was mechanically tight and almost like a new gun. In short, no the reproductions nor original heat shields will fit a Norinco 1897 without some modifications. Introducing the Gunsite GLOCK Service Pistol! At one time, the 97 set the standard for combat shotguns. I have fired this replica of the 97 a great deal. ", If you want to sell a heat shield, I'd be inclined to buy it. The information provided here does not represent the views of Cheaper Than Dirt! For town carry, the Winchester 225-grain PDX JHP is a serious defense load. I think they are made by the same company (formerly TTN) making the 1878 hammered shotguns. As part of the new product process, Harvey will have several decisions to consider on the 1897 shotgun, including whether to build it as a take-down or solid frame. One of the mission's goals is to test Orion's heat shield as the spacecraft returns to Earth. "Winchester M-1897 Trenchgun hand guard that is Unused but showing light normal storage wear only". Some rust as shown in pictures. Known as the M97 or 97 Trench Sweeper used in both World War One and World War Two. 1 month ago. It is preferable to control firing with the trigger rather than the slide. 12 Gauge 20" barrel Walnut Stock 2 3/4" Chamber 5 Rounds Fixed Cylinder Bore choke YOU MAY ALSO LIKE. This is a new batch, so hopefully better. Winchester 1897 Trench Shotgun Thread starter jason19711971; Start date Dec 12, 2020; jason19711971. Required fields are marked *. Specializing in Winchester, Norinco, and IAC 1897's. The 97 is the only gun I do gunsmith work on. I added my bayonet to the end, but I needed to file down the lug to modify the bayonet lugs on this heatshield to fit though. Switching to Fiocchi No. One of John Moses Browning's classic designs, the Winchester Model 1897 is a wonderful shotgun with a compact action, quick handling and handsome looks. The wood is well turned out and attractive. 1897 Winchester 12ga. Has an 18.5" barrel, mag tube with 5+1 capacity, blade front sight, and slign swivels. C Troop 4/7th Cavalry Orion Crew Module Designed to Take the Heat. World War l, known for its horrendous trench warfare, was where the 1897 became synonymously known as the trench sweeper. The 20 barrel and the ability to rapidly fire the five-round mag made the shotgun the ultimate close combat weapon and was so feared by the German Army, they had tried to have it banned. Fredericksburg, Texas (October 2021) If you have ever wondered how a company like Cimarron Firearms, makers of quality replicas of Old West firearms, come up with their next firearm introduction, Mike Harvey, CEO of Cimarron Firearms, lets you in on his little secret in the latest Cimarron Originals with Mike Harvey video on their YouTube Channel. for the buck. The original 1897 Winchester-made shotgun was based on the John Browning-designed 1893 shotgun, and as the next evolution, the 1897 was a more robust version designed for military use. FURTHERING THE LEGACY,ONE PART AT A TIME. The heat shield is one of the most critical elements of Orion and protects the capsule and the astronauts inside from the nearly 5,000 degrees Fahrenheit . AH1S(FM) COBRA pilot Ill be dipped in outhouse hole before I buy a Norinco gun. RJT#-CCC-4251 - Description. It looks right, and it is fun to fire. The 97 Wild Bunch gun has become a favorite recreational shooter. The shotgun has proven easily handled, and while different, the balance is good. Cimarron rifles are available in many models as well and feature a falling block or lever action design. I tried to install a trench gun heat shield reproduction over the barrel but the barrel's dimension is too big to fit the heat shield, probably because it accepts a choke. If you buy a product from us and decide you dont need it, dont want it, or just didnt like it, well take it back any timewith only very few exceptions. At one time the '97 set the standard for combat shotguns. Price: $79.95 Delivery of item will be in 3 - 6 business days to Continental USA. Top Sellers; Firearms & Receivers; Parts & Accessories During the test series, the heat shield was evaluated for the first time in an environment combining the two forms of heating, radiant and . Shipping: $10.00 Can I run slugs through it? Our heat shield covers isolate the heat generated by automatic weaponsprotecting those operating the weapons and reducing downtime. 3% Credit Card Processing Fee will apply. Fakes may be soldered or welded. The Fiocchi 250-grain Cowboy load will group three shots into less than two inches at 15 yards. I have compared the 97 clone to the Remington 870 and even the Benelli Nova Tactical. Winchester M1897 Sear. Learn what it takes to punch the center consistently using the right rifle, the right gear. $805.00. I know 'the guy' directly.. from COLLECTING TEXAS 12 GAUGE 20 BARREL CYL. Bluffton, IN 46714. The Model 1897 was a superior slide-action exposed hammer shotgun that was specifically designed for the new smokeless powder. I want to add a shotgun to the collection, specifically the classic trenchgun. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. Cimmaron firearms bring classic pistol, rifle and shotgun models to you in a vast variety of calibers, styles, finishes, action types and more. Heat Shield with screws for Winchester and Norinco/IAC 1897's - New Reproduction (Copy) | Classic Old West Arms Blog back to Homepage Heat Shield with screws for Winchester and Norinco/IAC 1897's - New Reproduction (Copy) 26. shotgun - Click to Enlarge Image . Sometimes, the cowboy way makes a lot of sense. Cimarron's 1897 Pump Shotgun is an authentic clone of the original Winchester with its Standard Blue finish, 20-inch barrel with choke tube (Modified), that handles 2 3/4-inch, 12 gauge shells, and a walnut stock and forearm. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Cimarron CEO Mike Harvey with his WWII trench gun. There were Norinco 1897s but they have been banned from importing to the US. Without them, it will eventually slide forward. Shoots good. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Home Firearms The 97 Wild Bunch Shotgun. I filed the notches on the barrel on the winchester 1897 and put it on and it fit perfect. 1897 Trench Gun Style Black Polymer Heat Shield for Remington 870 Mossberg 500 Norinco Hawk Most Any Plain Barrel Pump Shotgun For Sale from: Robertson Trading Post | Positive feedback: 99% View | Verified Seller | 29013 Completed Sales View Sellers Items SOLD - $16.00 3% Credit Card Processing Fee will apply. It is quite acceptable for Wild Bunch. Pride of ownership is there, and this piece is a lot of fun. Cimarron 1897SG: CIMARRON. Tucson Suit Coat Brown Tweed. "Get it together? RARE DOCUMENTED WINCHESTER 1897 RIOT GUN SAN ANTONIO POLICE DEPT. The Winchester 97 and all other long guns should be treated with the same respect. Restrictions apply, Offer ends 3/5/2023. This subreddit is for the discussion of Canadian firearms ownership, shooting sports, safety of firearms, Gun Clubs, Firearms groups, advocacy, and the Canadian political effects. The pre-existing Winchester Model 1897 was modified by adding a perforated steel heat shield over the barrel which kept the soldier's hands off a hot barrel, and an adapter with bayonet lug for affixing an M1917 bayonet. Unless the heat shield and bayonet lug already come with one. Known as the M97 or 97 Trench Sweeper used in Both World War One and World War Two. Enable Accessibility 800-741-0015 Live Chat Live Chat Facebook Instagram Help Create an Account Login Create an Account Cart (0) View Cart Checkout BrownellsBrownells 75th Anniversary - A Shooting Heritage Menu Products Celebrate Our New Site by Winning our $12,000 Gun Room Giveaway | Enter Here, Suggestion Nice quality and finish, my son and I are restoring a first year 97 that was horribly neglected, turning it into a trench clone, this is an excellent addition to achieving our goal! I stumbled across a small gunshop here in WV that had three 93/97 hybrids for $300 each. When you can get it. A place for responsible gun owners and enthusiasts to talk about guns without the politics. Used a 1925 Winchester model 1897. Winchester 97 Trench Gun Bayonet Lug & Heat Shield With Screws. The first step in developing a new project requires digging through five large firearm safes loaded with approximately 60 historical firearms to find the one unique gun that will become the next Cimarron authentically reproduced replica.