$52.79. A subreddit for the mobile game Clusterduck by PikPok Games, Press J to jump to the feed. CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. Also we smuggest merging them. There will also be a duck catalog, which shows the available ducks you can get. Vtg Wood Walnut 66 Duck Call P.S. Weve only been playing for 5 minutes but its a very simple and fun game. It takes a long time to dont if an egg is not found. free. As you play, you may eventually run out of room to store all of your odd ducks. When you click on the duck egg, you will see if it's available for hatching or not. The only involuntary ads are banner ads at the bottom of the screen. The ducks begin to genetically mutate! Nov 28, 2022. As more ducks hatch, the more strange things happen. Ans: Its a casual collecting game where youll be breeding some strange duck species. Windows 10 is recommended. Try to discover the secrets of the hole in the game. Today you can enjoy baby changes and unique body parts! The gameplay of Clusterduck is very simple, which is why there won't be a tutorial anymore. Saw it as game of the day on App Store. So hilarious. In this game, you just have to collect as many ducks as you possibly can. Try Our Sports Streaming Websites also. Use this guide during the breeding process as you try to fill out your Duck Grimoire with an abundance of unique ducks. Get detailed guide on Fix Not Registered on Network Issue in Jio Network & Increase Likes In Free Fire in easy and straightforward ways. Cute, but that's it. Ans: Clusterduck Ducks List. Friend list. Clusterduck Collect As Many Weird Ducks As You Can. Ducks, ducks everywhere and no two alike (welll, you see there is a pit and any twines get a little help falling into the pit, hehehe) Seriously, the game is very entertaining as you grow your wacky, quacks flock. As the name of the game suggests, its going to be about ducksa lot of ducks. Do yu wnt to communicat liv? When you start playing, you will immediately be greeted with 3 nests and then an egg on one of them. DuckLinks, or Ducks, are simple Internet-of-Things devices built on a variety of cheap . You can play these games when you have time and when you get tired. With each generation of ducks that hatch, the chances of things going horribly wrong increase at an alarming rate. I'd also love ways to make breeding less random. Its a great tool that brings PC users closer to enjoying quality seamless experience of their favorite Android games on a Desktop environment. It took a week or two to get 90% of them when I started June, but for the last two ducks it took about four months. Played: 224 players. Today we noticed that they upgraded the app, and we love that you can see down the hole. But they happen every 2 hours. CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. These ducks are crazy. You can sacrifice ducks down the hole in order to make room for new ducks . With each generation of ducks that hatch, the chances of things going horribly wrong increase at an alarming rate. BlueStacks respects your privacy and is always safe and secure to use. The publisher of PikPok, as you may know with the classic Flick Kick Football phone, released the latest game for iOS and Android. It is engineered to optimize speed and performance for a seamless gaming experience. With each generation of ducks that hatch, the chances of things going horribly wrong increase at an alarming rate. Clusterduck supports Afrikaans,, , and more languages. We can friend ppl and if we wanna be together there would be this bridge to their island 2. The game is fun, bizarre and simple to understand. About rarity: egg rarity is only related to the new part that appears that means it is different from the parents' parts. With each generation of ducks that. You will only receive comment notifications if you opt to subscribe below. Clusterduck is about hatching as many ducks as possible. Put the 2-part duck in the lamp. Each doc has a different description, and there are literally thousands of ducks contained within the game, each with their own unique personality traits. Find two correct parts belonging to one duck. At the very beginning, you will receive only one egg. Seriously. You can collect heads, bodies, and tails. Ans: CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. This is our new favorite game. This app may share these data types with third parties. Howdy Clusterduck pals! Game features include: 218,107,949,875,200 possible duck combinations! Download Clusterduck and have fun breeding different types of ducks. Enjoy a fantastic casual game now! Its so fun to hatch so many wacky ducks!! These last tips are for decision making,, and you can jump into the normal flow of the game and continue. The secrets of the hole will be revealed over time, as you progress in the game. And the ducks have personalities?!? This game is very entertaining, enjoyable and fun. Keep it up! A game that makes you smile, even laugh. We got this game because we had nothing to do and weve been playing it for 30 minutes. There are common, uncommon, epic, and legendary rarities among mutations. Like if you get to duck 500 there could be a reward which could be a tiny pond where the ducks can chillax and have fun. are out of this world. Before hatching, you can watch ads to increase the rarity of the egg. *# &@, [o], Mummy, Feathenstein, Deeplurk, Omnibreak, The Mace, Liquiduck, Biogizzard, Scramblebrain, Razorbill, Goth, Spike, Mafia, Count Quack, Shadow, Witness, Warluck, Dark Lord, The Baron, Racer, Boxer, Ductor, Clown, Jetstream, Sgt. I didn't pay to remove ads, because I assumed that when you spawn a blank duck or upgrade egg rarity you still need to watch an ad anyway. Everything you need to know . Game Finder Browse our archive for thousands of game reviews across all mobile and handheld formats Everything you need to know about Clusterduck. -Witty duck descriptions introduce you to the personality quirks of each duck You can remove the duck to replace the new duck. Level up faster, play more. With the battle update its now GAME game! When the ducks hatch, something unique happens. Tiring on the eyes. Play Clusterduck on PC with MuMu Player,MuMu Player is a free Android emulator to play mobile games on PC with mouse and keyboard. (see attached image 3). Then a bunch of ducks with goofy mutations! I was really getting excited and thinning out my heard of ducks I have a system where I'll throw the ducks out that only two parts down the hole and just keep two of each part so two wings, two heads, two bodies. Waddles, Firequacker, Chefd Kiss, Bill Durr, Prince, Queen, King, Axe Duck, Sword Duck, Knight, Great Knight, Wizard, Rogue, Featherhook, Daggerbill, Dave, Quackbeard, Moonblade, Shadowbill, Ronin, Nunducku, Gusoku, Sprout, Mittens, Flower, Puppers, Bee, Candy, In-Bread, Duckling, Fairy. Way more fun! You can also see what type of egg it is, is it a Common egg, Rare egg, Epic egg, or Legendary egg. So you can download Clusterduck now and have fun solving all the ducks you want! Very fun duck game Im a duck lover and all these duck make us happy. When you start playing, you will immediately be greeted with 3 nests and then an egg on one of them. Brain: IQ Evolution/Trick Puzzle Game - All Answers and Solutions for All Levels and Questions, Easy Game - Brain Test: All 300+ Answers and Solutions for All Levels and Questions, The World's Largest 'Game of Sultans' Guide, Super Brain: Funny Puzzle - All 200+ Answers and Solutions For All Levels, Stages, and Question: Full Walkthrough, Active Promo Codes for Survivor!.io: The Full List and How to Redeem Them, Active Promo Codes for Genshin Impact: The Full List and How to Redeem Them, Eatventure: Guide Part 2 More Tips, Cheats, and Strategies, My Hotpot Story: Rare Items Guide How to Get Four-Leaf Clovers, Training Books, Car Keys, Energy, Lucky Points, Yummy Cookies, Flavor Bottles, and More, My Hotpot Story: Exchange Code List and Guide, My Hotpot Story Guide Part 3: Even More Tips, Cheats, and Strategies, My Hotpot Story Guide Part 2: More Tips, Cheats, and Strategies. Here you must collect ducks and rest to create the best combination of genes. Ducks open genetic mutations! absolutely pay to remove ads. Definitely a six star game! Samurai Shodown III ACA NEOGEO Review The Last, But Is It The Least? 15 Ques: What does sacrificing ducks do in Clusterduck? Various bug fixes and performance improvements. You can check these websites. BlueStacks 4 is not available on Windows XP. I really want a glitch body on a glitch head. Ever seen a duck with a sword for a head, or horse hoof for a wing? When the entire territory is occupied, you have to release it. We love this game thats it thats all we can say thats how good it is. Simply open another window on BlueStacks for playing your other games or apps. P.S. Sacrifice ducks down the hole. 0.0. Must have an evil streak. Clusterduck is one of the best Free to play game in the App Store. As more ducks hatch, the more strange things happen. You can watch an advertisement video to hatch your egg right away, but unless you have an epic egg or better, its not worth it. You can save the purple eggs from the hole for later -- they will stack and not disappear (see attached image 4). You wont regret it. We usually dont write reviews for games but since theres only one on here we thought we might its a very fun game we just wish there was a coin system like where you can play a separate mini game or get coins from when that crazy duck comes out of the hole and then you can buy decor for the ducks or more nests. We have no regrets. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Version 1.7.0 . Participate in Duck-Off talent . Good game! Punch Kick Duck Review Do What the Game Says and Everyone Gets Hurt, Sengoku 3 ACA NEOGEO Review Plate to the Head, Returnal Steam Deck Review Break the Cycle, Marvels Midnight Suns Steam Deck Review Finally Fixed Two Months Later, Happy Game iOS Review Amanita Designs Newest Game Is a Disturbing Work of Art, Dead Space Remake Steam Deck Review 2023s First Tech Showcase for Valves Handheld, Prehistoric Isle 2 ACA NEOGEO Review A Shoot Em Up From a Lost Age, Sengoku 2 ACA NEOGEO Review Ninja Dave and Cowboy Kev Return. Click on 'Play Clusterduck on PC to download BlueStacks, Install it and log-in to Google Play Store. Every duck mutation has a weird description attached that tells you more about the duck. Ever seen a duck with a sword for a head, or horse hoof for a wing? I honestly wish mutations happened less frequently. As more ducks hatch, more strange things happen. First, two tips that summarize the production process: There are 99 ducks to make and I can't remember them all, so I keep my eyes on a few ducks and their parts. In some cases BlueStacks uses affiliate links when linking to Google Play. You can now leverage the larger screen and advanced processing power of a PC to have a thrilling gaming experience. The more rare than an egg is, the longer that it takes to hatch. | Privacy Policy. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. A funny curiosity at best, but the game should have spent more time in the incubator . If I remember correctly, you can get the first 8 cursed heads naturally, and you need to breed the rest. Maybe I'm dumb . When its available for hatching, you have to hatch it manually. The parts have no bearing on the game itself, there isn't even a description of the parts in the menu. Spawn a blank duck or two to have the 1-part duck plus 2 blank parts. This game is so relaxing that we peed on our self. D-2 Round Hole. As more ducks hatch, the more strange things happen. Each duck will also have a short description of its personality, which is hilarious. These ducks(?) You dontook for advertising to ladoesnttherdoesntif you dont have an epic egg,, or better yet, it doesnt matter. Ever seen a duck with a sword for a head, or horse hoof for a wing? They tend to mutate and come out all weird-looking, which is funny if you look at it. Nikke Twitch Drops (2023) Claim Your Rewards! Create space by sacrificing some down the mysterious hole, but be careful not to lose your most valuable ducks. Amaze your friends with your incredible variety by collecting many head, wing, and body versions! GET THIS GAME NOW!! Copyright 2009-2020 iFanzine. Rare eggs should be laid longer than regular eggs. To free up space, you can put unwanted ducks on the hole. The fastest way I have found, if you've bought the no ads you can spawn the basic duck as many times as you wish. The battles i thought were cool. . In Clusterduck you will be able to raise new types of ducks. FullScreen. CLUSTERDUCK is about hatching as many ducks as possible. Pacwyn 23 - Draft & Pack Opener (by Pacwyn LLC), Toziuha Night (by Danny Garay / TuanisApps SRL), The Legend of Tianding (by Another Indie), Real Bout Fatal Fury Special ACA NEOGEO (by SNK). We got more ideas just call us XD and we used 101% of brain power to think of this thats how you know we like it and Im pretty lazy if you see this enjoy the money that we eventually give you have a good day you guys!!! . It has different sections. Compete against . Clusterduck is a fun casual game where you discover various species of duck by manipulating genes and creating new mutations in one of the following categories: common, rare, epic, and legendary. 2023 BlueStacks name and logo are registered trademarks of Bluestack Systems, Inc. Clusterduck is a collecting game that's available now for iOS and Android where you breed weird and wonderful ducks . Then sacrifice the new ducks to the hole, very often it will spit forth a unique comon partthat the ducks you have out don't have. Collect various kinds of mutant duck. However, sacrificing them is just cruel and to be honest we would like to keep them. You can also see a list of achievements that you have accomplished; there isnt a reward for any of these other than bragging rights. Hole.io. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Clusterduck: Ultimate Tips & Tricks And Beginners Guide 2023, Once you start playing this game, here is a Clusterduck beginnebeginnersthat will help you collect rare, weird, and legendary ducks &, Then you see that your ducks have multiplied,, and you have to subtract some to make room for others. DaGame: Top Tips, Cheats, Walkthrough, and Strategy Guide, Kings Choice: List of Exchange Codes and How To Find More of Them, (ldDC=|8) Hi! Once you start playing this game, here is a Clusterduck beginnebeginnersthat will help you collect rare, weird, and legendary ducks & clusterduck strategy and wrking ips on how NetworkNetworkuck. * You must be an Administrator on your PC. Need we say anymore! Fate Fantasy Tier List (March, 2023) & Reroll Guide, The rarer an egg is, the longer itll take to hatch, Keep an eye on the Ducktionary to see which duck parts youve collected so far youll be collecting bodies, wings, and heads, Theres a ton of ducks to breed by mixing and matching different parts, There are common, rare, epic, legendary, and exotic mutations, Mutations are completely random during the hatching process, You can only have 25 ducks at a time in your main area, Your first goal for breeding a specific duck is to try your best to get all 3 parts of a parent duck, Make sure you keep the ducks who have the parts you need, and discard those who do not, Focus on getting ducks who have 2 of the 3 parts (Head + Body, Wings + Body, Head + Wings), Clone/breed the ducks who have at least 2 of the 3 parts, Breeding 2 ducks with 2 of the duck parts together, The Inter-Dimensional Lamp is one of the best upgrades to get, Watch ads to hatch your eggs straight away, Drop common ducks down the hole as soon as possible (this will make room for rare ducks!