Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. $1,500. Laundry is located on the second floor. We will never ask you to wire money. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, CONSENT TO TEXT MESSAGING: By Craigslist or Facebook. Combining a wide variety of floor plans with a vast array of luxury amenities, our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments have everything you need ready for your arrival. This home is managed and advertised by Streetlane Homes. Just a few blocks from Sunset Blvd. Page 1 / 1: 8 for rent by owner. apartments / housing for rent, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. available feb 11, air conditioning A rental application is required and the fee of $50 is non refundable. From Business: Serving Lexington and the surrounding areas, we are your premier choice for modular & manufactured homes. FURNISHED 1 or 3 bd housing , utilities furnished, short term. Aware of scams! 2724 Platt Springs Road is currently listed for rent at $2,000 and was received on March 03, 2023. The lifestyle youve been dreaming of awaits. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Do you have questions about finding other Property may offer House has 3 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,064 sq. West Columbia - Heart of the River District - close to shopping, dining and Downtown. This unit been remodled and in a great neighborhood. CONSENT TO TEXT MSG: By Craigslist and will never ask you to wire money or request funds through a payment app on your mobile device. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. loading. Please contact the Leasing Office for more details. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. With skyline views, granite countertops, fantastic amenities that include a saltwater pool, poolside fire pit, outdoor kitchen, pet spa with grooming station, bike storage, access to the Cayce Riverwalk and so much more your friends will be jealous! * Washer and dryer connections and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Make yourself at home in our cozy, modern apartment comfortable space! Convenient to shopping and dining. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Call us today to schedule a personal tour of your new home with our leasing team! 52 Moonglo Cir . Brokerage. Pool, Cats House has 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,470 sq. Used under license. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Learn more. All Rights Reserved. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. All Rights Reserved. Close to shopping, schools, and downtown Columbia. This unit been remodled and in a great neighborhood. 427 Laurel Mist Ln is located in West Columbia, the 29170 zipcode, and the Lexington 01 School District. Affordable Housing Of West Columbia Mobile Home Rental & Leasing Mobile Home Dealers Mobile Home Repair & Service Directions 33 YEARS IN BUSINESS 7 YEARS WITH (803) 791-1944 Show more. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. No pets please and no smoking allowed inside home. West Columbia - Townhouse in Belmont Towns subdivision convenient to Hwy 1 and I-26. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. This error applies to the full form. NHR employees will never request cash or wire transfer. . Houses For Rent in West Columbia, SC Sort: Just For You 35 rentals NEW - 16 HRS AGO $1,595/mo 3bd 2ba 1,750 sqft 101 Maple Ct, Cayce, SC 29033 NEW - 22 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY $1,695/mo 3bd 2.5ba 1,351 sqft 175 Silver Run Pl, West Columbia, SC 29169 NEW - 2 DAYS AGO 3D VIEW PET FRIENDLY $1,625/mo 3bd 2ba 1,829 sqft 2812 Franklin St, 12 results. How to search for Home Rentals by Owner? Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. With an ideal location near central Columbia, our pet-friendly grounds culminate in an enviable residence. This home features two bedroom, 1 full bath upostairs and 1 2 bath on lower level. 2 bedroom 2 bath updated and fresh paint | 2023-02-09 12:53, 2BR / 2Ba We have 340 properties for rent listed as craigslist sc, from just $995. But thats only one aspect of our community. The third floor features two more bedrooms with generous closet space and a large full bathroom. Five Points Home - This home is walking distance to Five Points, minutes away from University House has 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,764 sq. All Age Community 3 2 16ft x 72ft. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Do not sell or share my personal information. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. 701 Osage Avenue, West Columbia, SC 29169 (MLS# 558154) is a Rental property with 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and 1 partial bathroom. Columbia Homes for Rent, Houses for Rent in Columbia, SC, Columbia, South Carolina Rental Homes. Teal Mobile Home Rentals (803) 635-4879 160 Lafayette Dr Winnsboro, SC 29180 2. Irmo. In terms of arts, Columbia is known for its rich musical heritage and is home to the South Carolina Philharmonic and Koger Center for the Arts. View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Brandon Hoffman Charming 3 bed /2 bath home close to USC - Charming 3 bed /2 bath home in Melrose Heights. You can browse all West Columbia rentals or Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Want to learn more about 2724 Platt Springs Road? 1614 Walterboro St, West Columbia, SC 29170, 2724 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29170, 2724 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29170, View this property at 2724 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29170, Scott Properties of the Midlands & Charleston, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Consumer protection notice, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Apartments / Housing For Rent near Lancaster, SC 29720 - craigslist . Awesome home for rent in West Columbia! Applicant to verify school. The house has incredible storage all around, beautiful new hardwood floors on the 1st floor & stairs, nice high ceilings and custom light fixtures throughout. 1051 Southern Dr, Columbia, SC 29201 1-4 Beds 1-4 Baths Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $1,125 650+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 2 Beds, 2.5 Baths $779 1,300+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 3 Beds, 3.5 Baths $609 2,000+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 4 Beds, 4.5 Baths $589 2,000+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Washer & Dryer In Unit Air Conditioning Dishwasher Cable Ready . Privacy Divider between homes. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. and Hwy. 1 Beds Bds; Large Great Room with Luxury Vinyl Flooring. 2724 Platt Springs Road is currently listed for rent at $2,000 and was received on March 03, 2023. & Hwy. 709 Dunbar St. Florence. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. * Wall to wall carpet upstairs Service is provided without representations or warranties of any kind. With its rich cultural heritage, thriving arts and entertainment scene, and diverse experiences and opportunities, Columbia is a great place to call home. Used under license. Get luxury living without the price tag in our upgraded 2 bedroom apartments. Similar homes for rent in West Columbia. 236 Crimson Oak Dr - 5/2 2400 sqft. 1-3 Beds. Wonderful 2-bedroom, 1-bath home situated in the heart of Cayce. cats are OK - purrr Primary Bedroom features walk-in closet & Private Bath. West Columbia Single Family Homes for Sale, University of South Carolina Apartments for Rent, University of South Carolina Houses for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. $1,449. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Only minutes from downtown but still nestled in a quiet neighborhood. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. 651 Cedar Field Ln, West Columbia, SC 29170, 4026 Platt Springs Rd Unit A, West Columbia, SC 29170. This layout comes with a newly renovated kitchen furnished with brush nickel hardware, brand-new laminate flooring, and upgraded appliances. Learn more. Sodded & Irrigated front & back yard. We are delighted to offer an awesome 2Bd 2Ba decked out with a tremendous assortment of House has 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,016 sq. Olympia - Duplex located in Olympia two blocks from the USC baseball field. Lower Counter or Sink (34" high or less) Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen . Deposit determined by credit score. $1,150. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. or, 320 S Beltline Blvd APT 18A, Columbia, SC 29205, 704 Osage Ave APT 2, West Columbia, SC 29169. Our mission at UsedMobileHomes123.com is to purchase great homes with land from sellers at reasonable prices in the, My hot water wasn't as hot..so I called kitty and she came over on her day off to fix itand I must say.kitty is one of the hardest working. Learn more. General form error. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Nearby Zip Codes. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. This error applies to the full form. We are a short drive away from the University of South Carolina, Lexington Medical Center, Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Gardens. application fee details: $50 Per person anyone 18 years or older 701 Osage Avenue is currently listed for rent at $1,000 and was received on March 03, 2023. As one of the very few residential high-rise properties in downtown Columbia, Vista Towers occupies a unique position. Welcome to Tamarind at Stoneridge, a residential community featuring one and two-bedroom apartments in Columbia, SC. columbia apartments / housing for rent "west columbia" - craigslist CL columbia housing apartments / housing for rent post account apartments / housing for rent search titles only has image posted today hide duplicates miles from location use map. Our community comes with convenient features that allow you to thrive and balance all aspects of your busy professional life in your new home. 4716 Bonnie Forest Blvd. Nearby food & drink options include Hitchiker, Skeeter's Bar, and The Human Bean. No Carpet! Upstairs you will find a spacious flex room with a decorative fireplace. 701 Osage Avenue is currently listed for rent at $1,000 and was received on March 03, 2023. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. beautiful condo located off Bushriver rd. The driveway into and throughout the place resembles that of a lunar, Lousy contractor but awesome salesman. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Nestled off I-126, Three Rivers provides easy access to downtown, University of South Carolina and St. Andrews. We offer one, two and three bedroom apartments within our recently renovated gated community. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. price $ - $ $0 $500 $1k $1.8k avg: $1,107 bedrooms bathrooms sq ft Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Lexington. Spacious 2 bed 1 bath in West Columbia - Come visit this spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with over 792 Square Feet of living space! or rent Save your search and be the first to know. Home features a large detached garage/workshop and attached carport. Water, sewer and trash are included in rental rate. null is served by 10 transit routes. Landscaping and pest control are Tenant responsibilities. 1-3 Beds. in West Columbia? 2023 RentalSource. Call us for details today! All rights reserved. 100 Riverbend Dr, West Columbia, SC 29169. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Homes For Rent in Columbia, SC. 29072, Lexington, Lexington County, SC Sylvan Homes does not advertise on Craigslist or Social Serve or Facebook Marketplace. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. 803-252-8710 or missy@raycovingtonpropertymanagement.com, 701 Osage Avenue, West Columbia, SC 29169, 701 Osage Avenue, West Columbia, SC 29169, View this property at 701 Osage Avenue, West Columbia, SC 29169, Scott Properties of the Midlands & Charleston, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Northside Middle School, West Columbia, SC, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. columbia > Two parking spaces. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. These amenities may not be available for every unit. Our open kitchens include striking white quartz countertops, brushed bronze pull down faucets, custom shelving and two tone kitchen cabinetry with black hardware. rent period: monthly. Hopkins. 701 Osage Avenue, West Columbia, SC 29169 (MLS# 558154) is a YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. ft., 0.28 acre lot and is pet friendly. West Columbia Home values; Sellers guide; Selling options. West Columbia SC Houses For Rent. | This property is NOT on Craigslist or Facebook. West Columbia SC Rental Listings 17 results Sort: Default 206 Oliver St, West Columbia, SC 29169 $1,500/mo 2 bds 1 ba 1,550 sqft - House for rent 14 days ago 2 bed, 750 sqft, $995, 766 Augusta St APT B2, West Columbia, SC 29169 $995/mo 2 bds 1 ba 750 sqft - Apartment for rent 15 days ago Loading. Find state of sc properties for rent at the best price. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 436 Lewes Cir, Columbia SC 29212 - 3/2 1- sqft, 101 Norse Way, Columbia SC 29229 - Private, 3 bd, 1 ba, 1268 sqft House for rent - Aiken, South Carolina, 1 bd, 3 ba, 986 sqft Home for rent - Anderson, South Carolina, 351 Hillbrook Circle, Pacolet, SC 29372 - 3/2 2064 sqft, 106 Greenbriar Dr, Greenwood, SC, USA - Private, 1 bd, 3 ba, 1130 sqft Home for rent - Anderson, South Carolina, 614 Maxie Road, Chester, SC, 29706, United States - 3/2 1369 sqft, 795 Old 96 Indian Trail, Batesburg-Leesville, SC 29006, USA - 4/2 2281 sqft, 29006, Batesburg, Batesburg-Leesville, SC, 1803 Sevier Street, Greenville, SC 29609, USA - 2/1 1183 sqft, 204 Chesterfield Ct, Leesville, SC 29070, USA - 4/1 1094 sqft, 3912 W Ave, Columbia, SC, 29203 - Private, 2 bd, 3 ba, 2000 sqft Home for rent - Easley, South Carolina, 1004 Camp Creek Court, Elgin, SC 29045, USA - 3/2 1359 sqft. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Come see for yourself. Amenities include a sparkling pool, an outdoor kitchen, fire pit with a seating area, a 24-hour fitness center, outside storage, detached garages, storage units and in unit full size washers/dryers. Have you always wanted to live in a beautiful, pet friendly apartment community located in Columbia, SC? Columbia, SC 29203. Bonnie Forest neighborhood. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. New homes are getting added all the time. IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. $250 hide. Living at Westwood is much more than living in an apartment community, it's a way of life. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. apartment As of March 2023 the median rental rate in Columbia is $1,221 which is $69 (5%) less than the median of $1,290 for Richland County, $162 (12%) less than the median of $1,383 for South Carolina and $338 (22%) less than the median of $1,559 for the United States. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Apartments. 320 Oliver St, West Columbia, SC 29169 $1,065/mo Awesome home for rent in West Columbia! We take fraud very seriously. Took over 5 months jist to get in my home and still have, From Business: Offering you the convenience of shopping, dining, Fort Jackson and USC School of Medicine, easy access to I-77, putting you just minutes from where you need to, From Business: Four T's Mobile Home Movers is a locally, family owned business that specializes in transporting, moving and setting up mobile homes. There are currently 8 properties For Rent by Owner in the West Columbia area. 29205. starting March 1st. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. All information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Favorite button. *This community participates in an affordable housing program that allows us to offer some apartments at reduced rates. Visit us today to find your new home! At Westwood, we realize that how you live is just as important as where you live. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Cayce. Renter insurance is required. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We are located Our elegant studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments are naturally stylish spaces designed to ?t your modern lifestyle. Any destination is easy to reach, and so is quality living give us a call to ask about our apartments in West Columbia, SC, and start living the life you want! Sort: Default. 104 Gainsborough Dr, Goose Creek, SC $1,514 5 bed 21/2 bath House ft., 0.07 acre lot and is pet friendly. Two additional Bedrooms share a Full Bathroom. Have you always wanted to live in a beautiful, pet friendly apartment community located in Columbia, SC? Page 1 of 3. No Carpet! 1137 Fort Congaree Trl, Cayce, SC 29033. Neither Coldwell Banker Realty nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. Convenient to I-26. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Gaston. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Find a seller's agent; Post For Sale by Owner; Home Loans Open Home Loans sub-menu. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 4 Beds $2,500. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Come Home to 4 West this Summer 2023! The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics. writing. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Redfin and its affiliates may receive compensation if you contact a rental property or sign a lease. Nearby grocery stores include Village Store, Food Lion, and Publix. All rights reserved. Welcome home to the one of the newest and hottest luxury apartment communities to hit Cayce and the surrounding area! one-level with ample space. Interior Maintenance - Each home is solely maintained by the landlord. 2 to 4 beds, 1 to 2 baths. choose the site nearest you: charleston; columbia; florence; greenville / upstate; hilton head; myrtle beach Youll ?nd special touches throughout each room, from barn-style sliding doors and bar top seating, to designer lighting and curved wall features with floor to ceiling windows. 2 Full bathrooms, linen closet, and two bedrooms. The primary bedroom features a walk-in closet and ensuite with dual vanities and a soaking tub. I don't recommend anyone buying a home from them. Unwind after a long day on the large deck overlooking the private backyard. Two parking spaces. Make yourself at home in our cozy, modern apartment comfortable space! Welcome to Advenir at One Eleven Columbia, SC. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Our rental rates will be based on total household income. Green Smart Home Designed to save you money on utility bills! Olympia - Duplex located in Olympia two blocks from the USC baseball field. 2 units. craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events 2724 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29170 (MLS# 558130) is a Single Family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Very Nice Home in St Andrews. Naomi Scipio lease receive May 2023, February 2024 and July 2024 free. * LVP downstairs 378 Close to a variety of restaurants, shopping churches and schools. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Neither Coldwell Banker Realty nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. no image. 3 available units in this apartment building. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Keller Williams Realty. . View 58 rentals in Columbia, SC. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Visit us today to find your new home! Pelion. Learn more! | Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.5 bath unit. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. * Patio REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Extra nice 16x80 Mobile Home for rent. Townhouse for rent. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. We estimate that 427 Laurel Mist Ln would rent between $2,129 / mo. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. The kitchen is spacious and includes all appliances, perfect for your needs! Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit.