The Detroit News Letters, Editorial Page 615 W. Lafayette Detroit, MI, 48226 Fax: 313-222-6417 www.detroitnews.com letters@detnews.com El Central 4124 W. Vernor Hwy Detroit, MI 48209 Phone: 313-841-0100 https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Central-Hispanic-News/134290776623835 Escanaba Daily Press 600 Ludington St. Escanaba, MI 49829 Fax: 906-786-3752 www.michigansthumb.com, Ionia Sentinel-Standard I wish Sheriff DeSantis spent more time being governor | Letters. Phone: 989-835-7171 Exactly what Paul Weyrich envisioned, as you mention. Letters must be 300 words or less. www.argus-press.com, Battle Creek Enquirer 124 S. McDonald St. Read the opinions that shape and reflect our communities in The Detroit News. Pleasant, MI48858 Also: Corporal punishment; Ron DeSantis; caregivers; the Colorado River; guns and crime. In our weekly Saturday newsletter, we have a letters to the editor section where we publish select readers' perspectives on pieces that have appeared on our site: a counterargument on a matter . For more information, call Victoria Miller at 1-313-433-1079. Note: The letters are selected . Meet and connect with the newsroom staff of The Detroit News. Then there was the time when the Free Press spiked Carl Wolff's review of Mitch's Five People You Meet in Heaven. Sorry this is somewhat late (it took time to recover from the mild shock), but unless I've been hallucinating more than usual lately, I believe the estimable Jack Lessenberry mentioned in a recent column (April 18) that Alger Hiss had once been a spy for the Soviets. Fax: 231-627-5331 http://www.lansingcitypulse.com, Other Michigan newspapers: Please include . Fax: 616-754-8559 Opinion. National reporters have been eager to expose Letters To The Editor Consider path of career, tech education Feb 10, 2023 Commentary. www.dailypress.net, The Flint Journal letters Glenn Close: Let's Hold Our Leaders Accountable The actor recalls Richard Nixon's history and applies a lesson to Donald Trump. 155 Michigan St. N.W. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Gaylord, MI 49734 Subscribe to our Newsletter. . P.O. www.cadillacnews.com, Cheboygan Daily Tribune He rose undisturbed, zipping up his pants when the screams of my young female seatmate grew louder. Fortunately, selecting the Restaurant of the Year isnt just the editors decision. Fax: 313-361-3001 Letter to the Editor | Crain's Detroit Business Home Crain's welcomes letters to the editor responding to any of our coverage. Under READER SERVICES, find the SEND A LETTER TO THE NEWSROOM. Unsigned or anonymous letters will not published. letters@detnews.com, El Central One of Editor & Publishers 10 That Do It Right 2021. The News-Gazette mobile app brings you the latest local breaking news, updates, and more. www.sooeveningnews.com Alpena, MI 49707 Adrian, MI 49221 So, there could be . "For a really good reporter like Brad to come along and sniff that out exemplifies why journalism matters at a local level," said Mickey Ciokajlo, the editor who oversees all local news . We receive far more than we can print, so we try to publish the most representative, interesting, and provocative. 2. Responses to columns by Pamela Paul and Nicholas Kristof on language changes. Letter to the Editor: Education on BDS. Please copy and paste the letter into the email, rather than sending. You have 175 words remaining. Midland, MI 48640 letters@flintjournal.com, Gaylord Herald Times The State News encourages readers to submit letters to the editor. This editor will care equally about new businesses and those that have demonstrated longevity and resilience across decades. Support the educational mission of the independent, nonprofit Detroit Jewish News Foundation. Stay up-to-date with the Detroit Jewish News! To contact a reporter for this story, email Howard Alexander or call 250-309-5343 or email the editor.You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a . Royal Oak, MI 48067 Email Address * First Name . 54 W. 8th St. Gail Gilchrist, Berkley. 711 W. Pickard Fax: 906-786-3752 Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox. 210 E. Third St. Fax: 269-279-6007 Just as I decided to give up and hop the first Greyhound out by dusk the next day after watching the horrifying 11 p.m. TV news. Staying current is easy with Crains news delivered straight to your inbox. Fax: 906-228-2617 Letters, Editorial Page Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Reader critical of Belton ISD over actions to remove vulgar books. https://www.facebook.com/saginawnews/, Sault Ste. Letters should be 200 words or less and are subject to condensation. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR The Herald values its readers' letters. I've never been able to figure out Mr. Albom's enormous appeal. Kate Walsh, the editor-in-chief of Hour Detroit, talks the March 2023 issue including Restaurant of the Year, Women's History Month, cabins, and camps. www.ironmountaindailynews.com www.ourmidland.com Readers respond to the Supreme Court hearing. www.ironwoodglobe.com Detroit, MI 48201 The Detroit Free Press is the largest daily newspaper in Detroit, Michigan, USA. And one last key point for people who prefer their news in a newspaper format: We continue to offer eNewspaper editions of all eight titles, seven days per week, for subscribers. Choose from a wide variety of The Detroit News newsletters including From the Editor, Detroit Dinner Bell, Nolan Out Loud and more. Heavy snow and gusty winds ramp up after 5pm through. Oct 18, 2022. For information on how to send a letter-to-the-editor of Michigannewspapers: Holland Sentinel - Submit tonewsroom@HollandSentinel.com, Monroe News -Submit letters to rkisonas@gannett.com, South Haven Tribune - Submit letters tonews@southhaventribune.com, Introduction: What It Is - Why It's Needed, Myths About Single-State Veto (Achilles Heel), The national popular vote winner should become President, Candidates should have a reason to campaign in all 50 states. This decision does NOT affect distribution schedules for The Ann Arbor News, The Bay City Times, The Saginaw News or The Flint Journal. 179th salutes end to flying mis Illinois 91, Michigan 87 (FINAL, 2OT) Jury quickly finds Murdaugh guilty of murder of wife, son. Detroit Free Press Letter to the Editor Policy All writers must provide full name, full home address and day and evening telephone numbers. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Nettie Jones, Detroit, Sorry this is somewhat late (it took time to recover from the mild shock), but unless I've been hallucinating more than usual lately, I believe the estimable Jack Lessenberry mentioned in a recent column (April 18) that Alger Hiss had once been a spy for the Soviets. The main reason data brokers, digital health companies, mobile apps and social media networks can circumvent HIPAA rules is because the law doesn't . With a Crains Detroit Subscription you get exclusive access, insights and experiences to help you succeed in business. I was new to my role as editor of the magazine and was still getting acquainted with its content when Hour Media 's president, John Balardo, asked me my ideas for 2022's Restaurant of the . Click the LETTER TO THE EDITOR link. 120 E. Lenawee St. 2023 Minute Media - All Rights Reserved. @bennyjohnson / Twitter screen shot; Kamil Krzaczynski / Getty Images. 600 W. Fort St. I eagerly read your columns whenever I can. In Agenda, we highlight a local history clubs fun and educational tour focused on the Wild Women of Detroit, aka women who may have been in the shadows of men but made their mark on the city and the world. Support the Detroit Jewish News Foundation, Police, Security Agencies Advise Jews to Be on Alert Ahead of, Jerusalem Winner Marathon Takes Place March 17, This 50-Year-Old Superstar Shines with Talent and Inspiration, A Word of Torah: Inspiration & Perspiration, Purely Commentary: Hillel is a Powerful Resource, Purely Commentary: Among Ukraines Jews, A Year of War Has Transformed, To the Editor: L. Brooks Patterson Deserved Better, Letters: Dehumanizing Anti-Semitism at the University of Michigan. Phone: 313-841-0100 www.toledoblade.com, West Michigan Christian News Presumably Mitch's ego was too fragile to survive any review that was less than flattering. Pick the brain of veteran News-Gazette columnist Tom Kacich and veteran WDWS/WHMS radio personality Kathy Reiser. If you would like to submit a letter to be published in The Boston Globe's Letters to the Editor section, please send an e-mail to letter@globe.com. More Local News to Love Start today for 50% off Expires 3/6/23. I eagerly read your columns whenever I can. Box 340 Pradeep Srivastava, Detroit, I want to thank Jack Lessenberry for periodically reminding us of how much the supremely untalented Mitch Albom is out of touch with journalistic integrity ("True colors in Lansing," May 11, under "Defective Albom"). Health data privacy laws should be updated. Feb 18, 2023. Fax: 616-842-9584 More. An open letter to the people of Libby. 305 Michigan Ave. "Pistol Pete was in a world of his own and there will never be another Pistol . We understood that drugs were not the health problem we were making them out to be, but it was such a perfect issue for the Nixon White House that we couldn't resist it.". Box 921 101 N. 3rd St. Bay City, MI 48708 edit@sooeveningnews.com, Sturgis Journal (Don Treeger / The Republican). We reserve the right to edit letters for clarity, conciseness, taste, and to prevent libel. We reserve the right to edit for length, clarity and libel. Mt. Fax: 517-263-4152 If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Box 128 Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:00 am, I read with interest Jack Lessenberry's article, "True colors in Lansing" (May 11). Cadillac, MI 49601-0640 In short, these changes wont affect many of my readers today. Mount Clemens, MI48043 For information on how to send a letter-to-the-editor of Michigan newspapers: Battle Creek Enquirer Big Rapids Pioneer Cadillac News Clinton Township Daily Tribune Detroit Free Press Detroit News Escanaba Daily Press Grand Haven Tribune Herald-Palladium Holland Sentinel - Submit to newsroom@HollandSentinel.com Houghton Daily Mining Gazette Huron Daily Tribune Ionia Sentinel www.themorningsun.com, The Muskegon Chronicle Nancy Bedell, Grand Rapids. Metro Times readers editor@lenconnect.com, Albion Recorder Phone: 800-333-4139 Buyer demand for those editions has declined to the point where it no longer is feasible to offer them, so were listening and evolving our offerings. Recorder of Deeds. Also: Israels path; those who changed Georgia politics; transcending limits; mourning Spencer the dog. Letter: The AMC Building needs to be saved? Robert del Valle, Royal Oak, Detroit sues celebrity pastor and his nuisance mega-church over unfinished Woodward project. Phone: 734-623-2500 This letter to the editor was published in the June 5, 2007, Detroit News: Froma Harrop's commentary on the lawsuit against Princeton University by several members of the Robertson family perpetuates inaccuracies about the lawsuit that the family has been disseminating for almost five years. Fax: (517) 999-6066. A2 Outlook starts your Monday off with all the local Ann Arbor news you need to know. Iron Mountain, MI49801 There are about 29 million people in Texas who could be affected. Fax: 906-932-5358 The Daily Daily is delivered every weekday morning with the latest headlines. www.thetimesherald.com, Record-Eagle If you're interested in submitting a Letter to the Editor, click here. Ludington, MI 49431 Fortunately, for those who have not read it, the review is printed in its entirety in Killed: Great Journalism Too Hot to Print. 323 E. Grand River http://www.westmichiganchristian.com/ One of the places she suggested was still a little too new to be Restaurant of the Year. Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am It primarily serves Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston, Washtenaw, and Monroe counties. Enter all required contact and verification information. Other contact City Pulsecontact information: 2001 E. Michigan Ave. Letters to the Editor By Metro Times readers on Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:00 am Send a News Tip Kudos on voter I.D. Millions of readers are coming to our offerings every month in these ways. www.lenconnect.com letters@freepress.com, The Detroit News Newspaper boxes along Main Street in downtown Springfield,. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. Replacing the horrific tales and pictures were some kids in marching band uniforms playing with gusto. Updated 10/27/2022. P.O. Appreciated the recent News Hit "Mess of suppression" (May 9) regarding voter suppression laws now before the Michigan Legislature. Foreman rushed for a career-best 914 yards and five touchdowns in his first full season as a pro in 2022. Subscribe to our Newsletter. Letters section is called Feedback. To submit viasnail mail: City Pulse, 1905 E. Michigan Ave. , Lansing, MI 48912 Fax: (517) 371-5800 (Please include your name, address and telephone number so we can reach you. The board considers a broad range of topics and is overseen by the Editorial. Your Views Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.. A few clouds. What about its long-suffering neighbors. P.O. wmcn@comcast.net, The website of the Clerical-Technical Union of Michigan State University. Phone: 231-946-2000 Return to. www.metrotimes.com, Monroe Evening News Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Send letters (250 words or less, please) to 733 St. Antoine, Detroit, MI 48226; faxes to 313-961-6598; e-mail to [emailprotected]. Box 640 Readers criticize a column by Bret Stephens asserting that mask mandates were ineffective. March is also a time when your thoughts may turn to summer and planning for the upcoming season. Letter to the Editor | School segregation still alive, Letter to the Editor | Plan for roadside plants not good, Letter to the Editor | Can't ignore payroll ploy, Letter to the Editor | Wind-turbine fall no big deal, Letter to the Editor | Whining gets very tiresome, Letter to the Editor | Kacich article was terrific, Letter to the Editor | Laughter is out of control, Letter to the Editor | Biden merely spoke truth, Letter to the Editor | Forum set for Feb. 26, Letter to the Editor | Be all ears for heart valves, Letter to the Editor | Illinois has made voting futile, Letter to the Editor | Foxes, coyotes are a menace, Letter to the Editor | Can't ignore language issue, Letter to the Editor | Small audience not impressive, Letter to the Editor | Costly lesson on billing, Letter to the Editor | Job search unproductive, Letter to the Editor | Krush should change tactics, Letter to the Editor | 'Nark' poor choice of words, Letter to the Editor | Support for Israel waning, Letter to the Editor | Carle Clinic not covering vaccines, Letter to the Editor | 'Wealth' tax plan flawed, Letter to the Editor | Adoption won't end abortions, Letter to the Editor | Correct diagnosis took ages, Letter to the Editor | Safety training goes with guns, Global race to boost electric vehicle range in cold weather, In Chicago, adapting electric buses to winters challenges, Olympic ticket sales for Paris Games gets off to rocky start, Hong Kong court convicts activists behind Tiananmen vigil, Texas congressman's breaks with GOP could lead to censure, Chris Rock to finally have his say in new stand-up special. letters@annarbor.com, The Argus-Press Letter: Daylight saving time is patriotic Letters: Daylight savings time and patriotism, COVID, guns, Biden and the GOP Letter: Republican hypocrisy is wearing thin Letter: Changing daylight . www.sturgisjournal.com Letters: Our planet is the only home we have. Hillsdale, MI 49242 Phone: 810-985-7171 www.manisteenews.com, The Michigan Catholic Fax: 989-725-6376 If you have thoughts or opinions on what is happening in your local community, California, the nation or the world, let us know. Letters to the Editor editor@thenewsherald.com, Oakland Press Some of Detroit's prominent journalists are exiting the city's two daily newspapers as part of another round of budget cuts, including longtime high school sports reporter Mick McCabe from the. message; the World Bank; Latinos in Hollywood; rewriting Roald Dahl. One morning recently, this 71-year-old teacher, author and historian looked across the Woodward bus aisle and witnessed a man publicly masturbating. https://www.mlive.com/saginaw-bay-city/ 301 E. Liberty St., Suite 700 Download the MLive smartphone app at the Apple App Store or Google Play, customize it for your preferences and allow notifications. To share your thoughts on our offerings and how we can serve you better, write me at editor@mlive.com. Community View submissions, up to 700 words, will also be. The Cook County Clerk's office said that lead to a major delay in election results reporting. E-mail your letter . https://www.mlive.com/saginaw-bay-city I had been reading about the citys growing culinary scene throughout my time away, but with all that goes into moving a family 600 miles and starting a new job (first in the companys custom publishing division, then at Hour Detroit), I hadnt had much time for fine dining. Bookmark MLive.com and read it throughout the day (a great percentage of stories remain free). (419) 724-6000 Fax: 313-222-6417 Be sure to include your full name, address, and a telephone number for confirmation purposes. www.gaylordheraldtimes.com Letters to the Editor. www.threeriversnews.com, Toledo Blade To The Editor The Sunday edition is entitled the Sunday Free Press. All rights reserved (About Us). We kill off the native creatures, drain the swamps, cut down the forests, poison the rivers and lakes, dig huge holes, deplete the soil and foul the . Box 59 Letters to the Editor 33 McCollum St. Also: A familys journey with cancer; Yiddish; protecting grizzly bears. Send us a Letter to the Editor (maximum 250 words) in an email to letters@lohud.com. Low around 30F. And, he will be just 27 years old come the start of the 2023 season. Letter from the Editor: Minor changes at newsstands highlight the way your preferences keep evolving Published: Jan. 26, 2023, 8:00 a.m. Ada MI, 49301 Phone: 313-963-5522 Newsletters | The Detroit News. Phone: 248-332-8181 Letters to the Editor, For The Inquirer. Earlier today Opinion. P.O. www.hillsdale.net, The Holland Sentinel All rights reserved. www.sentinel-standard.com, Iron Mountain Daily News Battle Creek, MI 49017 P.O. Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox. cheboygannews.com, The Daily Mining Gazette newsroom@sturgisjournal.com, Three Rivers Commercial-News To have this honor, the venue must not only have creative and delicious cuisine, impeccable service, and an ambiance that makes you feel you are somewhere other than a few miles from home, but it also needs to have staying power. Send your letter to letters@deseretnews.com Opinion: Before this limestone quarry moves forward, here's what you should know about the dust By Readers' Forum February 26 Opinion: We know what 6 policies will save the Great Salt Lake let's act By Readers' Forum February 25 Inquirer readers on the broken trust among residents of the retirement community put up for sale by Doylestown Health, solving teachers' parking woes, and the proposed chief public safety position. Its a collective process with suggestions coming from many staff members, plus freelancers, friends, industry contacts, and more. on John Chase, Palm Harbor, Fla. Fax: 616-546-4200 But I went there anyway just to see what it was all about. Fax: 269-651-2296 Howell, MI, 48843 Port Huron, MI 48061 130 Park Place The bandleader's arms swayed, directing them to blow their horns and crash their cymbals. Fax: 231-843-4011 Partly cloudy. Nancy Kaffer, a national award-winning columnist, has been named editorial page editor of the Detroit Free Press. Fax: 906-632-1222 109 Arlington St. Editors Letter: 2023 Restaurant of the Year and Womens History Month, Culture Calendar: Top Events in Metro Detroit for March 2023. To start a subscription, go to https://subscribe.mlive.com/ to begin. Letters to the Editor | Feb. 23, 2023. Subscribe to our Newsletter. P.O. Milliken, he was a moderate, not an ideologue, but he either fooled us or the politics changed him. www.macombdaily.com, Manistee News Advocate Maynard Street Blitz hits your inbox every other Wednesday bringing everything you need to . www.grandhaventribune.com, The Grand Rapids Press 20 W. First St. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 Ironwood, MI 49938 Letter to the Editor | What's family view of shooting? Phone: 231-722-3161 For our Insiders Guide to Michigan Cabin Rentals, we went to cabincore culture expert Gina Valente, whose Instagram account and blog, Moody Cabin Girl, caught our attention months ago. Friday and Saturday single-copy editions will continue to be available on newsstands. Phone: 989-776-9684 Letters to the editor | The Mercury News Breaking News California extends Bay Area tax deadlines to match IRS Letters to the Editor Submit Your Letter to the Editor We encourage you to submit.