It seems like I have been waiting forever for this game to be released. Book Characters: Countess de la Perle Thunder Love Death On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Halloween: Let's Get Wicked Comic Book: Indigo Marlin the Magician Jenny Books: Comic book Aladdin's Quest A-Mazing Aladdin Jasmine's Magic Charm Royal Weddings Aladdin: One True Love Jasmine: The Missing Coin Jasmine the Matchmaker Disney Princess Beginnings The Art and Making of Aladdin Aladdin: Far From Agrabah The Magic Carpet's Secret Secondary characters: Chip and Dale Pete Clarabelle Cow Horace Horsecollar Huey, Dewey, and Louie Scrooge McDuck Ludwig Von Drake Max Goof All games are posted with permission from the owners and some game codes are also often given by the publisher. Parade: Main Street Electrical Parade Special: "Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too" "Boo to You Too! Wands can be crafted in the Tower in both games. Disney Pirate or Princess: Make Your Choice Summer: Disney's Summer Oasis Splash Stitch and Friends Summer Surprise Stitch's Summer Dance Bash "The Seven Faces of Genie" "The Wind Jackals of Mozenrath" "A Clockwork Hero" "Mission: Imp Possible" "Stinker Belle" "Sea No Evil" "Shadow of a Doubt" "Smells Like Trouble" "The Way We War" "Night of the Living Mud" "Egg-stra Protection" "A Sultan Worth His Salt" "Heads, You Lose" "The Love Bug" "When Chaos Comes Calling" "Genie Hunt" "Armored and Dangerous" "The Lost Ones" "Eye of the Beholder" "Shark Treatment" "Black Sand" "Love at First Sprite" "Vocal Hero" "The Lost City of the Sun" "As the Netherworld Turns" "Seems Like Old Crimes" "From Hippsodeth, with Love" "Destiny on Fire" "The Return of Malcho" "Find the X" "Everyone Wants a Valentine" "That's What We Do" "Keep it Simple" "Have You Got a Book For Me?" we are very excited for this game. Flights of Fantasy Parade Happiness is Here Parade Jubilation! Some residents sometimes will also ask to see you in a specific piece of clothing. Christmas: Disney's White Holiday Parade La Parade de Nol Disney. Remake: Dalia Prince Anders Hakim, Season Two: "Air Feather Friends" "Bad Mood Rising" "Do the Rat Thing" "The Vapor Chase" "Garden of Evil" "Some Enchanted Genie" "Web of Fear" "Plunder the Sea" "Strike Up the Sand" "Sneeze the Day" "I Never Mechanism I Didn't Like" "Forget Me Lots" "Scare Necessities" "SandSwitch" "Lost and Founded" "Moonlight Madness" "The Flawed Couple" "Rain of Terror" "Dune Quixote" "That Stinking Feeling" "The Day the Bird Stood Still" "Of Ice and Men" "Opposites Detract" "Caught by the Tale" "Elemental, My Dear Jasmine" "Beast or Famine" "Smolder and Wiser" "The Game" "Poor Iago" "The Spice is Right" "The Animal Kingdom" "Power to the Parrot" "The Sands of Fate" "Hero with a Thousand Feathers" "The Citadel" "Snowman is an Island" "The Secret of Dagger Rock" "In the Heat of the Fright" "Witch Way Did She Go?" Theoretically, the answer you're looking for is "success". Spring: Disney Color-Fest: A Street Party! I am so glad that it is finally here! Video Games: Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Peter Pan: Adventures in Never Land Peter Pan: The Legend of Never Land Disney Universe Kinect: Disneyland Adventures Epic Mickey series Disney's Villains' Revenge Disney Sorcerer's Arena, Entertainment: Cinderella's Surprise Celebration Disney's Believe Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic Disney Classics: The Music & The Magic Dream Along with Mickey Fantasmic! Spring: Disney Pirate or Princess: Make Your Choice @KingRamses haha I have you beat. Festival of Fantasy Parade Happiness is Here Parade Jubilation! In Disney Magical World, the player can purchase sparkles at the Shop of Wonder using "Nice!" Tokyo Disneyland Disney Dreams! Fantasy Festival Mickey's Gift of Dreams Mickey's Magical Music World One Man's Dream II: The Magic Lives On! Fireworks: Disney in the Stars Fantasy in the Sky Magic, Music and Mayhem Magical Once Upon a Time Remember Dreams Come True Wishes Wonderful World of Animation Christmas: A Frozen Holiday Wish Disney Christmas Stories Disney Dreams! Halloween: Disney's Maleficious Halloween Party Happy Hallowishes Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular It's Good to be Bad with the Disney Villains Jack Skellingtons Villainous Gathering Kooky Spooky Halloween Night Re-Villains! Disney Enchantment Disneyland Forever Fantasy in the Sky Happily Ever After Illuminate! Points by walking past characters and residents while wearing ace ensembles. This is the long version of my walkthrough, I had to remove some parts so the file wouldn't be too big to render, if you want to watch the complete version in smaller parts click here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrXlEm4MgsbOojZ7s1ThF99tQmRHOPQnZIn this edited walkthrough, I play through Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition on Switch, showing the player how to complete all missions and objectives and play through the full game. Parades: Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade Disney's Dreams On Parade: Moving On Disney's Fantillusion Disney's Magical Moments Parade Disney's Party Express Disney Carnivale Parade Disney Cinema Parade Disney Magic on Parade Disney Stars on Parade Dreaming Up! Welcome to Pooh Corner: Robert Rabbit Happy Deleted: Jabber Professor LeFoof Spink, Deleted: Dancing on a Cloud The Cinderella Work Song The Face That I See in the Night The Dress That My Mother Wore Sing a Little, Dream a Little updated May 11, 2016. Cancelled projects: Little Mermaid's Island, Entertainment: Animagique Believe! At the beginning of the game, the dream book lies on the player's bed. Christmas: Royal Christmas Ball Royal Christmas Wishes, Maleficent: Forest Army King Henry King Henry's Army Fairies Fantasy Festival One Man's Dream Christmas: Disney Christmas Stories Royal Christmas Wishes, Enchanted Christmas: Angelique Forte Fife I do 100% collectibles runs to show where all of the secrets are. Festival of Fantasy Parade Flights of Fantasy Parade Happiness is Here Parade Jubilation! Deleted: What More Could I Ever Need, Video games: Video game Disney INFINITY Disney Crossy Road Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Kingdom Hearts III Kingdom Hearts Union Disney Sorcerer's Arena It's actually more fun in my opinion because there's so much more to do. Magic, Music and Mayhem Magical Wishes Wonderful World of Animation Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh: Adventures in the 100 Acre Wood, Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction, Winnie the Pooh: The New Musical Adaptation, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Disney_Magical_World_2&oldid=1142432811, Video games featuring protagonists of selectable gender, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles using Infobox video game using locally defined parameters, Articles using Wikidata infoboxes with locally defined images, Articles containing Japanese-language text, Pages using multiple image with auto scaled images, Articles using Video game reviews template in single platform mode, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 2 March 2023, at 10:01. Summer: Mickey's WaterWorks Max LIVE: Gettin Goofy With It Mickey and the Magical Map One Man's Dream II: The Magic Lives On Mickey presents: "Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris" Stitch's Supersonic Celebration The Golden Mickeys Fireworks: Celebrate the Magic Disney Movie Magic Fantasy in the Sky Happily Ever After Ignite the Dream: A Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light Magic, Music and Mayhem The Magic, the Memories and You Remember Dreams Come True World of Color The Art of Wreck-It Ralph The Art of Ralph Breaks the Internet Winnie the Pooh: A Valentine for You: "Girls are Like Boys" "When the Love Bug Bites" "Places in the Heart" I'm an 18 year old male playing this game and i'm proud! Disney Magical World Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Halloween: Are You Brave Enough? A remastered version for the Nintendo Switch console, titled Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition, was released on December 3, 2021. The game was released for the Nintendo 3DS on November 5, 2015 in Japan and in October 2016 in North America, Europe, and Australia. The broadcaster is sharing information recorded of her own accord and is only sharing her own experiences with playing the game. Twice Charmed: All Because of a Shoe It's Never Too Late In a Moment Believe in Me, TV Series: Adventures in Wonderland (Episode List) A Poem Is Alice's Wonderland Bakery Please view those pages for them. Video Games: Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood Tigger's Honey Hunt Piglet's Big Game Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure Pooh's Party Game: In Search of the Treasure Kinect Disneyland Adventures Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories Kingdome Hearts II Winnie the Pooh: Adventures of the Hundred Acre Wood Animated Storybook: Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree Animated Storybook: Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too Kingdom Hearts III Disney Emoji Blitz, Entertainment: "A Whole New World" A Magical Disney Songbook Fantasy Festival It's Party Time with Mickey and Friends Mickey presents: Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris Once Upon a Mouse Winnie the Pooh and Friends, too! I've been wondering this whole time "they really needed a sequel?" The items are listed as they are found on the Outfits Item list; there is a total of 148 Ace ensembles in the first game. )For those who like Animal Crossing, this game is absolutely for you! @Eisenbolan I think you are thinking kingdom hearts. Halloween: Celebrate the Magic Happy Hallowishes, Fantasia 2000: Donald Duck Daisy Duck Colorful Triangles Black Triangles Humpback Whales Duke Flying John Killjoy Margaret Joe Rachel Nasty Nanny Tin Soldier Ballerina Jack-in-the-Box Yo Yo Flamingo Snooty Flamingos Noah Spring Sprite The Elk The Firebird Bandai Namco revealed the game in the summer 2015.[3]. Sep 24, 2021 - Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition is the latest instalment in the popular Disney franchise. Books: Poor Unfortunate Soul: A Tale of the Sea Witch Official Comic Adaptation Disney Comics The Little Mermaid's Treasure Chest Disney Princess Beginnings Marvel Comics The player must collect the book to take it into their inventory. A live stream was hosted on July 6 with additional information being revealed. Music: The Legacy Collection: Sleeping Beauty Maleficent Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Entertainment: "A Whole New World" A Magical Disney Songbook Animagique Cinderellabration: Lights of Romance Disney's Believe Fantasmic! can I skip the original and play this one? Summer: Mickey's WaterWorks I use HDPVR2 to record. Here are the themes/franchises matched with their dreams. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Spring: Disney's Spring Promenade Video game characters: Dr. Habbitrale Download 1 - Mickey Mouse and Friends: Dance Show. Sea of Dreams Castle of Magical Dreams Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic Disney KiteTails Disney's Wishes Fantasmic! It is the sequel to the Nintendo 3DS game Disney Magical World. Music: Aladdin Aladdin (2019 film) Players can also earn "Nice!" Disney Magical World 2: My Happy Life Enchanted Edition Bandai Namco Entertainment Southeast Asia 22.1K subscribers Subscribe 53K views 1 year ago Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition for. of Christmas Frozen Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony World of Color: Winter Dreams, Frozen Fever: Snowgies Music: Beauty and the Beast (soundtrack) Beauty and the Beast (2017 soundtrack) The Legacy Collection, Live-Action Film: Disney Movie Magic Disney Illuminations You can get it from mining in the Red Cavern (Doc's cavern) in Snow White's World. Many episodes/missions . Learning Adventures: "A Word That Sounds Like Autumn" "Letter Shapes and Sounds" "Counting" "Bouncerific" "The Shape of Things" "Big Small Wonderful Wood" "Different as Night and Day" "Honey Pot" Sometimes, when residents ask favors, the favor will be for the player to come to them in a specific outfit. Firework: Celebrate! Restaurants: Blue Bayou Restaurant Pintel & Ragetti's Grub to Grab The Snackin Kraken Tortuga Tavern Tortuga Treats Disney Magical World 2 lets players enjoy a variety of new adventures in six . Christopher Robin: "Goodbye, Farewell" "Busy Doing Nothing" "Christopher Robin", Television Songs The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Mrs. Robin Birdzilla Mama Heffalump Junior Heffalump Papa Heffalump Crows Kessie Pygmy Piglets Crud Smudge Stan and Heff Wooster Bruno Ted, Pinky & Vacuum Head Pack Rats Nasty Jack Nasty Jack's Gang Bugs Jagular Rabbit's relatives Long John Cottontail Dexter Skippy Halloween Parade Scream and Shout Halloween Parade Immerse yourself in a world of magic in Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition on Nintendo Switch! Younger Disney lovers will unquestionably get a lot out of this game, with the photograph opportunities being a nice touch, but this title will also appeal to Disney fans of all ages being able to spend your days alongside your favourite characters is fun for anyone. Fair use is permitted..\"Fair Use\" guidelines: www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html When a player wears an ace ensemble near a character, chances are, the character will compliment the player's outfit which will give the player one "Nice!" Shops: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Others: Elvis Presley Pudge Jimmy the Cockroach Various Aliens Leroy Clones Sergeant C4703BK2704-90210, Season Two: "Spike" "Frenchfry" "Swapper" "Shoe" "Slick" "Skip" "Checkers" "PJ" "Ploot" "Snooty" "Retro" "Belle" "Morpholomew" "Spats" "Heckler" "Wishy-Washy" "Phoon" "Bugby" "Rufus" "Shush" "Lax" "Remmy" "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats/Ace" "Glitch/Woops" "Snafu" "Link", Short film: Tales of the Code: Wedlocked We follow Robin and his gang as they . Spring: Disney Friends Springtime Processional Disney Pirate or Princess: Make Your Choice Music: Frozen soundtrack Frozen musical soundtrack Disney Karaoke: Frozen Frozen II soundtrack The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: "Pooh Bear" "'Cause It's Make Believe" "The Floating Song" "Nothing's Too Good for a Friend" "Under the Bed" "I Don't Have A Name" "King of the Beasties" "The End" "Pirates is What We'll Be" "Tigger, the Private Ear is Here" Tokyo Disneyland Wonderful World of Animation Disney Christmas Storybook Collection Maleficent: Mistress of Evil: Queen Ingrith Conall Borra Gerda Dark Fey Hed much rather just have a night in with Mario Kart and a pizza, and we cant say we blame him. You Count on Me Call Me a Princess Babkak, Omar, Aladdin, Kassim High Adventure My Finest Hour To Be Free Desert Moon Entertainment: Oogie Boogies Freaky Funhouse Show Music: Soundtrack Olaf's Frozen Adventure: Ring in the Season The Ballad of Flemmingrad That Time of Year When We're Together The game adds new characters from Mickey Mouse and Friends, The Three Little Pigs, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Fantasia, The Three Caballeros, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, The Aristocats, Winnie the Pooh, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Hercules, Lilo & Stitch, Pirates of the Caribbean, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen.[2]. D3000000 00000000 1849F9A0 00000032 [50 Huge Tear] D3000000 00000000 1849F954 00000032 [50 Hunny] D3000000 00000000 1849F680 00000032 [50 Hunny Melon] D3000000 00000000 1849F85E 00000032 [50 Hunny Melon Seed] D3000000 00000000 . Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2: Rise In The Crossover, Global Detective Force: Rise of the Vanguards, Ignite the Dream: A Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light. The Book of Pooh: "Everyone Knows He's Winnie the Pooh" "Goodbye for Now" "Your Best Wishes" "On the Double" "Who is Me" "Think, Think, Think" "What Piglets Are" "I Watch for Signs" "We're Making a Cake" "If I Could Be Big" "Isn't that Funny?" Halloween Parade The Villains World Villains Grove Villains Mix and Mingle Villains Night Out! Voyage of The Little Mermaid Royal Princess Music Celebration Singin', Dancin', Heigh Ho! Apart from the first 18 stickers which take the form of what feels like the longest tutorial in video game history though it likely isn't these can be done in any order you like as long as you have come across or unlocked the necessary means to complete the task. Narrator" "Vegetable of Contents/A Welcome to Beat the Band With" "Owl's Book/The Autobiography of Tigger" "You Can Lead Eeyore to Books/The Spice of Life" "The Words Are Out/Brain Drain" A huge change is coming to Universal Studios' Wizarding World of Harry Potter in California and Florida, and most Guests will find it's truly magical! Celebrate! Belle's Magical World: Webster Crane Le Plume Witherspoon Chandeleria The Dream Book is a feature in Disney Magical World 2. Parades: Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade Disney's Dreams On Parade: Moving On Disney's Fantillusion Disney's Magical Moments Parade Disney's Party Express Disney Cinema Parade Disney Magic on Parade Disney Stars on Parade Dreaming Up! Forums. New posts Search . The original might be going for cheaper and goes on sale, too. Halloween: Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular It's Good to be Bad with the Disney Villains Mickey's Boo-to-You Halloween Parade Villains Dance Party Enchanted Tales: More Than a Peacock Princess I've Got My Eyes on You Parade: Aladdin's Royal Caravan Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade Disney's Fantillusion Disney's Magical Moments Parade Disney Carnivale Parade Disney Stars on Parade Dreaming Up! Enchanted Christmas: Stories As Long As There's Christmas Don't Fall in Love A Cut Above the Rest Feel the Magic Mickey's Magical Celebration Mickey's Magical Music World Mickey and the Magician Once Upon a Mouse The Pavilion Royal Princess Music Celebration Royal Theatre The Golden Mickeys The Starlit Princess Waltz Feature: Enjoying The Journey - How Square Enix Learned F Best Nintendo Switch Music And Rhythm Games. : The Making of Peter Pan "The Lost Treasure of Herz Der Sonne" "No Time Like the Past" "Beginnings" "The King and Queen of Hearts" "Day of the Animals" "Be Very Afraid" "Pascal's Dragon" "Islands Apart" "Cassandra's Revenge" "Race to the Spire" "A Tale of Two Sisters" "Flynnpostor" "Once a Handmaiden" "Plus Est En Vous", Musical: Flower of Gold Wanted Man When She Returns TV Series: Urchin Gabriella Ollie Dudley Pearl Pearl's Mother Manta Little Evil Daniel Moray Simon Lobster Mobster and Da Shrimp The Sorceress Glowfish Ebb and Flo Empreror Sharga and the Sharkanians Octopid Brain Sponge Zeus Spot the Killer Whale Crab Scouts Hans Christian Andersen Lucky Thor Augustus Stormy the Giant Seahorse The Magical Wishing Starfish Howling Hairfish Apollo Archimedes Seaclops Neptune It's a good variety, though the activity you'll partake in the most is crafting. Hygge I Can't Lose You Kristoff Lullaby Monster True Love Colder by the Minute Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life 2) is a Nintendo 3DS game released in Japan on November 5, 2015, and in the United States on October 14, 2016. Remake: When He Was Here With Me Pinocchio, Pinocchio I Will Always Dance The Coachman to Pleasure Island Overview. Parade: Disney's Party Express Mickey's Soundsational Parade Parades: Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade Disney's Dreams On Parade: Moving On Disney's Fantillusion Disney's Magical Moments Parade Disney's Party Express Disney Carnivale Parade Disney on Parade Disney Stars on Parade Dreaming Up! Other related characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Ortensia Fanny Homer the Cat Bunny Children The Mad Doctor Yen Sid Magic Brooms Willie the Giant Toodles Cuckoo-Loca Felicity Fieldmouse The Troubadour Peter Pig Witch Hazel April, May, and June Della Duck Launchpad McQuack Webby Vanderquack Bentina Beakley Duckworth Gizmoduck Darkwing Duck Gosalyn Mallard Donna Duck Xandra Baron Von Sheldgoose Wilbur the Grasshopper P.J. Any outfit with a smiley face in the corner means it is "Quest Clothes". First they are asked what sort of dream they would like to enter. "Give It a Try" "On Your Way Back Home" "The Birdbird Song" "Nightmare Wranglers" "Carry On" "What's Your Name, River" "Where Do Words Go?" Get ready for hours of enchanted fun as you build your own Disney Magical World! At the beginning of the game, the dream book lies on the player's bed. "Rapunzeltopia" "Lost and Found" "Destinies Collide" Season Two: "Beyond the Corona Walls" "The Return of Quaid" "Goodbye and Goodwill" "Forest of No Return" "Freebird" "Vigor the Visionary" "Keeper of the Spire" "King Pascal" "There's Something About Hook Foot" "Happiness Is" "Max and Eugene in Peril on the High Seas" "Curses!" Street Party Mickey's Soundsational Parade Paint the Night Parade The Wonderful World of Disney Parade Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade: DreamLights Villains Cursed Caravan Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams Springtime With Roo: "We're Huntin' Eggs Today" "Easter Day With You" "The Way It Must Be Done" Books: Disney's Wonderful World of Reading Comic Zone Volume 1: Disney's Lilo & Stitch Tono & Stitch, Entertainment: Disney's Showtime Spectacular Disney's Wishes Fantasmic! Sing Me a Story with Belle: Harmony Big Book Lewis and Carol But the sequel looks a bit better. Disney Magical World 2 is a great crossover idea that fundamentally understands the childlike wonder of visiting the Disney parks but likely needed a little more time to develop. Summer: Mickey's WaterWorks Books: Wonderland Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life 2) is a Nintendo 3DS game released in Japan on November 5, 2015, and in the United States on October 14, 2016. Firework: Wonderful World of Animation big Disney fan here and so are my kids. Parades: Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade Disney's Dreams On Parade: Moving On Disney's Magical Moments Parade Disney's Party Express Disney Carnivale Parade Disney Magic on Parade Disney on Parade Disney Stars on Parade Dreaming Up!