He rose to fame after the release of his debut extended play called Border: Day One. instagram/sunghoon.enhypen. He got the opportunity to work on such a huge project after he came out as one of the members of the boy band ENHYPEN[1]Wikipedia jQuery('#footnote_plugin_tooltip_152767_1_1').tooltip({ tip: '#footnote_plugin_tooltip_text_152767_1_1', tipClass: 'footnote_tooltip', effect: 'fade', predelay: 0, fadeInSpeed: 200, delay: 400, fadeOutSpeed: 200, position: 'top right', relative: true, offset: [10, 10], }); (Korean name: ). Though not much is known about her, she is apparently a Sunghoon and Jay stan! incoming: yn and heeseung have been dating for months now. As a figure skater, he represented South Korea in various international competitions. Five members of ENHYPEN have been diagnosed with COVID-19. this is how her members reacted.. sweetest guy ever. the understanding that you will interview some of the most biggest names in kpop for a whole year scares you to say the least. But she said yes when I confessed I liked her., I actually dedicated a song for her. Formed through the reality show I-LAND, they debuted on November 30, 2020, with their first mini album Border : Day One. According to reports, he reached South Korea just a week before the audition of the reality show began. Jay is the only member of ENHYPEN thats an only child! boyfriend treatment. However, it has been confirmed by Channel Korea that they are not dating. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-source'); after coming that conclusion, you began to smile from ear to ear. He can look pretty badass too. Sung Hoon doesnt have a girlfriend, but he recently starting wishing that he had someone these days. He undoubtedly became famous after debuting in ENHYPEN. _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); Feel free to comment down below. The band formed by Belift Lab. I hope you enjoyed that video these videos take so long to make and I can't be monetized :) so I would really appreciate it if you liked . In the initial days of his participation, the singer didnt receive a lot of appreciation. i care about you yuri. Not long ago, it was noticed by their fans and netizens that member Sunoo is actually a hot issue in his middle school. Japanese Ni-ki, the youngest member, is 14 and was born on Dec. Ni-ki (ENHYPEN) Profile & Facts. Jungwon thought hes not a smiley person when they first met. # MANIFESTO_IN_MANILA # ENHYPEN Happee Hour See more. His motto: Just do it People are getting more curious about their personal lives including their ideal types. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to Dreshare.com! +. im going to do seven tropes that reminds me of our boys. 7 Prince. jake literally hates when yuri is sad. yn, on the other hand, has a reputation that is the total opposite of sunoo. im so sorry that youre going though this. It was also revealed he had been a trainee . what will happen after the fake relationship is publicize as a real one? :: sunoo the cutest of the group would most likely call you cutie and babydoll. He is well known for his fashion style and likes to wear trendy clothes. -because for Jake it's easier to communicate with international girlfriend because he can speak english fluently and same goes to Jay. He was born on June 24, 2003. I like finding nugu (=super underrated) K-Pop artists. Nicknames: Ice Prince (chosen by himself), Figure Skate Prince, ENHYPENs Handsome Member From the oldest member in the hyung line, Heesung, to the youngest member of the hyung line, Sunghoon, they have only a year of age difference. On May 08, 2020, the singers real name is Yang Jung-won participated in the survival reality show I-Land which telecasted on Mnet. Some things he loves are clothes, shoes, coffee, figure skating, and of course the other members. While Jay can be loud, he's also not afraid to be vulnerable and show his inner feelings. as it known globally that sunghoon has a crush on yuri, its not a surprise to see him treat her like his girlfriend. since enhypen just had their comeback for tamed-dashed, that means there are lot of promotions. bro, lets binge watch that one anime you like then we can watch my favorite, deal?. if you have any requests other than the ones posted then please use the ask or add as a comment.. asking them if theyll still love you if you were worm click to see, calling them your best friend click to see, im breaking up with you prank click to see. He said he looks like a rabbit and has a similar character to a penguin. The band formed by Belift Lab. Ladies and gentlemen, he is officially single. Boy Or Girl. Solo Fandom Name: Penguins, Sunghoon Facts: He bluntly replied, How could that be true.. try { excited as you were, it terrified you to the core since you became an mc with the most beautiful man, THE park sunghoon. Pet names enhypen would most likely give you! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); You have entered an incorrect email address! He has a dog named Gaeul who was born on July 8, 2017. *. sunghoon .* cold on the outside but warm on the inside. This K-pop star would like to hold a concert. Sunghoon has an estimated net worth of $5 million. when sunghoon takes a baby bite of his food, he makes the cutest noise of pleasure which so enduring because it always comes with a shocked face. In middle school, Sunoo was the class president. He shares a birthday with Gray, TOOs Chan, Ladies Codes Zuny and Eyedi among others, Note: Please dont copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If he had to choose three words to describe himself, hed pick The Little Prince, ice and luxury The other member of the boy band includes Jungwon, Jay, Jake, Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Sunoo. She is very close with her brother, Sunghoon, and treats him as a friend. when sunghoon takes a baby bite of his food, he makes the cutest noise of pleasure which so enduring because it always comes with a shocked face. Hes from Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea since sunoo is known as an aegyo king, he will make it his duty to made that frown turn up side down. Sunghoon, Ice Prince (chosen by himself), Figure Skate Prince, ENHYPENs Handsome Member. Hes good at contemporary dance Jungwon. He brings so much talent to the group. He hopes hell be able to have a successful debut and win a prize by the end of 2020 However, he does not reveal the names of his sisters or any of his family members. He is a former professional figure skater. He is the elder brother to a sister who is five years younger. My ideal type is a nice and pretty girl, and Irene looks just like that in my eyes." I-LAND's Sunghoon. A couple days after the finale, he went back to school and signed autographs for his classmates and posed for pictures with them, which the classmates posted online. 3. I hope you enjoyed that video these videos take so long to make and I cant be monetized :) so I would really appreciate it if you liked and subscribed enhypen members girlfriendsenhypen fever,enhypen drunk dazed,enhypen tayo,enhypen and hi,enhypen given taken,enhypen funny moments,enhypen not for sale,enhypen dance practice,enhypen and txt,enhypen album,enhypen and bts,enhypen arcade pang,enhypen aegyo,enhypen album unboxing,enhypen and hi season 2,a guide enhypen,enhypen boy in luv,enhypen billy poco,enhypen bts,enhypen big picture,enhypen border carnival,enhypen bts cover,enhypen behind,enhypen border carnival unboxing,block b enhypen,just b enhypen,tiana b enhypen,dandelions ruth b enhypen,enhypen b side tracks,enhypen b sides,enhypen performance block b,enhypen b,enhypen chamber 5,enhypen cover,enhypen cooking,enhypen comeback show,enhypen crying,enhypen carnival,enhypen cover bts,enhypen cat ears,enhypen c,enhypen c tayo,fever enhypen c,enhypen dance jam,enhypen debut,enhypen dance cover,enhypen debut show,enhypen drunk dazed reaction,enhypen drunk dazed live,fever 10 d enhypen,fever d enhypen,enhypen 10 d,drunk dazed enhypen d,enhypen a n d txt,enhypen teaser,enhypen d day,enhypen 8d,enhypen en o'clock,enhypen english,enhypen encore,enhypen eng sub,enhypen en clock,enhypen episode,enhypen ep 1,enhypen eating,enhypen fever dance,enhypen fever reaction,enhypen forget me not,enhypen flicker,enhypen ff,enhypen fever live,fever enhypen ff,enhypen sunghoon ff,niki enhypen ff,jake enhypen ff,enhypen jay ff,enhypen f n s,enhypen guide,enhypen given taken japanese,enhypen given taken reaction,enhypen ghost,enhypen game,enhypen given taken live,enhypen given taken lyrics,enhypen g,enhypen song,g-t enhypen,g wavy enhypen,enhypen g dragon,enhypen heeseung,enhypen hey tayo,enhypen\u0026hi,enhypen hello82,enhypen hybe,enhypen heeseung fancam,enhypen haunted house,enhypen halloween,jake enhypen h\u0026m shirt,enhypen \u0026 h ep 4,enhypen interview,enhypen imagine,enhypen i like it,enhypen idol challenge,enhypen ice skating,enhypen iland,enhypen idol league,enhypen into the iland,i land enhypen,i\u0026credible enhypen,i like enhypen,enhypen jake,enhypen jay,enhypen jungwon,enhypen jake speaking english,enhypen japanese,enhypen jay speaking english,enhypen japan,enhypen jake birthday,jay enhypen,jay enhypen speaking english,jay enhypen fancam,jay enhypen funny moments,jay enhypen rich,jay enhypen ff,jay enhypen english,jay enhypen crying,enhypen kcon,enhypen kbs,enhypen karaoke,enhypen korea fair,enhypen kpop,enhypen kcon tact 3,enhypen kbs kpop,enhypen kids song,k enhypen abs,k enhypen drunk dazed,k enhypen age,k enhypen real name,k enhypen secret member,studio k enhypen,random k enhypen,young k enhypen,enhypen let me in,enhypen live,enhypen lyrics,enhypen line distribution,enhypen live performance,enhypen like,enhypen love me right,enhypen leader,fever l enhypen,l-land enhypen,enhypen being exo l,enhypen drunk dazed l,10 months enhypen l,tayo enhypen l,hey tayo enhypen l,mixed up enhypen l,enhypen mv,enhypen mixed up,enhypen moments,enhypen mama,enhypen mr removed,enhypen members,enhypen music bank,enhypen mini olympics,mbc m enhypen,enhypen m countdown,enhypen fever m countdown,enhypen drunk dazed mcountdown,enhypen m countdown win,enhypen m countdown behind,enhypen m countdown interview,enhypen niki,enhypen niki dance,enhypen niki speaking japanese,enhypen niki fancam,enhypen not for sale lyrics,enhypen not for sale live,enhypen names,y/n enhypen,enhypen pov y/n,en o'clock enhypen,drunk and dazed enhypen,enhypen o'clock,enhypen olympics,enhypen outro,enhypen on crack,enhypen oneshot,enhypen once said,enhypen outro cross the line,enhypen outro the wormhole,conhecendo o enhypen,enhypen o'clock behind,enhypen o'clock ,enhypen en o'clock bts,o'clock enhypen sub indo,enhypen o'clock teaser,enhypen en o'clock ep 5,enhypen playlist,enhypen performance,enhypen piano,enhypen puppy kindergarten,enhypen profile,enhypen pretty woman,enhypen photoshoot,enhypen playground,enhypen p,fever enhypen p,paphaphin p. enhypen,enhypen quiz,enhypen question,enhypen question parade,enhypen q\u0026a,enhypen quotes,enhypen questionable moments,enhypen quizzes,enhypen questions and answers,enhypen live q\u0026a,enhypen interview q\u0026a,enhypen twitter q\u0026a,enhypen vlive q and a,q\u0026a enhypen sub indo,enhypen q\u0026a thaisub,enhypen reaction,enhypen relay dance,enhypen random dance,enhypen radio,enhypen ready to love,enhypen reality show,enhypen react,enhypen relay,enhypen drunk dazed r,enhypen fever r,enhypen given taken r,enhypen r\u0026b,enhypen sunghoon,enhypen songs,enhypen sunoo,enhypen studio choom,enhypen speaking english,enhypen show,enhypen sunghoon ice skating, On February 14, a spokesperson for Sung Hoon told Korean news outlet OSEN, "Sung Hoon does not currently have a girlfriend, and he actually thinks that it would be nice if he met someone now." credits to @kprofiles-official (for the original description of enhypen), hi! music bank decided to call your company asking them if you were wiling to join sunghoon as an mc since wonyoung had prior plans in the states. Rumors sparked between fromis_9s Jiheon and Sunghoon because of their interactions in Music Bank, where Sunghoon was an MC. Actor Sung Hoon recently held an interview where he revealed everything from his eating habits to his dating life! They also have their Japanese debut with EP Border: Hakanai in July 2021. even though their relationship is platonic, he cant part from her especially when she is doubting herself. I think he was one of the first that we knew about. The two siblings appear to be very close and loving with each other as well. The group was formed through the survival show I-LAND under the management of Belift Lab. His charming points are his nose, eye smile, dimple, and his face in general. Position: Vocalist*, Dancer*, Visual* He looks gorgeous, even just standing under the umbrella, 3. 8.4. Answer (1 of 6): Not just Sunoo. Kpop Who wore it better? He ranked in sixth place in the final of I-LAND (1,088,413 votes) :: jay is the most excited talking to you which reflects in his extravagant but simple names like sweetheart and cutie pie. ni-ki is the only in the group who feels and understands her overwhelming feelings toward promoting. hello! Sunghoon. Jake gave his debut performance on the song Crown by TXT. I became greedier as we got closer. The media company named Belift Lab brought together the seven multinational contestants of the group-survival TV show I-Land. The interviewer referred to how sweet he was to Park Na Rae during the awards ceremony where he picked up her dress for her, as well as giving her the most romantic hug after her win. Blood Type: O Profile. incoming: yn takes a job as a maid alongside her mom at the sim residence, where their playboy son lives. mainly something with a cute ring to it because youre his. Netizens Defend ENHYPENs Ni-Ki After Receiving Unwarranted Criticism For His Behavior Towards Sunoo, SEVENTEENs BSS References aespa In Performance, And ENHYPEN Heeseungs Reaction Goes Viral, The Hilariously Different Reactions Of 3 ENHYPEN Members To A Pinoy Fans Rock, Paper, Scissors Game With A Flying Kiss Twist, 10+ Fan-Taken Pictures And Videos Of ENHYPEN In Manila That Show You Exactly How Handsome They Look In Person. He loves figure skating and clothes the most, but also likes shoes, coffee and the other members during the wedding she runs into jay, the grooms best man. Stage Name: Sunghoon; Full Name: Park Sunghoon 4. "221011 #ENHYPEN #SUNGHOON # #" . Groups Debut Dates Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. Park yeji is enhypen Sunghoon's little sister. Weight: N/A According to him, three words that describe him are The Little Prince, ice, and luxury. He is a member of the K-POP boy group, ENHYPEN. He trained under Big Hit Entertainment along with his. im just in shock and excited that im around the most influential idols in the kpop industry., me too y/n, sunghoon gazes at you. He also likes listening to music, playing games, and watching movies. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Enhypen reacting to you being needy! The group made its debut on November 30, 2020, with the extended play Border: Day One which won the Gaon Chart Music Award for New Artist of the Year Physical in 2021. Jiheon was caught looking at Sunghoon shyly and lingering after the interview just to look at him. Sunoo is one of three members of ENHYPEN that has an older sister. They are from different companies or even none back then and joined a survival show where they must compete with each other. He trained for two years and one month before taking part in I-LAND This is because before debut, there used to be a bump on his nose which then disappeared after he debuted. October 1 will be the last episode with Soobin and Arin as MCs. Sunoo studied at Chilbo Middle School and Chilbo High School. Shim also has the blessing of his elder brother (name not available). (a plot that relates to the k-drama inheritors). They noticed that through his middle school unofficial Facebook page for anonymous post submission, there were several occasions where many asked if he had a girlfriend. Heres all we know about the seven siblings of ENHYPENs members, some of whom are more well-known than others! [ENHYPEN member] (Regular Member) 1 [ENHYPEN member] Regular Member. i am sunghoon, the ice prince of enhypen! sunghoon smiles at the camera, then quickly looking down at his note card. 21.4K Likes, 174 Comments. Hi, this is a masterlist of the seriesEnhypens 8th Member, [ENHYPEN Weverse] YURI created a new post! jake loves your constant compliments and physical signs of love. Her name is Park Yeji, and shes five years younger than the ENHYPEN member. Enhypen is a South Korean band. What was the first . smiling at your mistakes. Sunghoon started figure skating at 9 and was a figure skater for 10 years. Earlier this afternoon, Park Sunghoon revealed his girlfriend. the one where shes a bad girl and hes a good boy. everything she does or says, heeseung is there and will make his presence known. After about two years and a month, Sunghoon joined a survival competition series I-Land. Furthermore, he was a trainee under Big Hit Entertainment for many years. I have a long-*ss bias list, so I don't think it can fit here. #ENHYPEN #ENHYPEN OFFICIAL CHANNELOFFICIAL WEBSITE https://ENHYPEN.comENHYPEN Weverse https://www.weverse.io/enhypen OFFICIAL V LIVE https://channels.. Kpop. Exhaustion overtakes Sunoo, who isn't used to his delicate sleeping routine being disturbed this way. Throughout his career, the figure skater has won various awards. Jake is the other member of ENHYPEN that has an older brother. Niki Enhypen's height. Jake (born November 15, 2002) is an Australian-South Korean Singer, Dancer, and Songwriter from Brisbane. NiKi Enhypen INSTAGRAM: @enhypen_niki has drawn the attention of the fans for his impressive skills as well as his charming looks. He used to be a competitive ice skater He raised alongside an elder sister who is two years older than him and shares a very special bond with each other. Sunoo enjoys taking selfies and is pretty good at it. since yuri and jungwon are best friends its hard for be a leader when it comes to yuris sadness. Later, he became more popular when he participated in the survival show to create ENHYPEN, I-LAND. Who is Who: Kpop Boy Groups as you open twitter the explore page showcases all tweets trending, surprisingly yours and sunghoons ship name was written in almost ever section of the app. moaning in pleasure at eating food. Sunghoon dislikes hats, chocolate, bugs, and ghost. 1. February 13th, 2020. please stop stressing about the stages, youre more important tothe fans than the stages.. Park Sunghoon said, "we've been dating for almost 2 years, I met her when I came back to Philippines as [] He was already a quite successful figure skater. However, Shim Jae Yoon truly shines when he got closer to the final test. In just a few days, on October 12,ENHYPEN is set to release their first full-length studio album,Dimension: Dilemma! Jungwon (born February 9, 2004) is a South Korean Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, and Social Media Personality from Seoul. and theres been a question of suspicion on why heeseung stays attached to yns hip. Hilariously, when asked which of the members he would introduce his sister, he said that he wouldnt introduce her to any of them! hey guys! ENHYPEN is a mix of an en dash and a hyphen that connects different words to create new meaning, members of ENHYPEN will connect, discover each other, and grow together. when sunghoon takes a baby bite of his food, he makes the cutest noise of pleasure reactions: enhypen reacting to yuri feeling sad. mc with sunghoon. 3. :: jungwon would definitely call you love or precious mainly because you mean so much to him. Playing Video Games, Shopping, Traveling and Listening to Music. jungwon becomes this bubbly person try to make her laugh. hugging you from the back. Kpop Albums Info incoming: mr. park sunghoon, koreas youngest idol bachelor, makes headlines with a dating scandal with the yn of itzy. } Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Sunghoon lives by the motto to just do it. "Blood Sweat & Tears" really stood out to me. as you stand in the kitchen or just stand doing anything hell walk up behind you and embrace you in the softest back hug while groaning against you in a form of pleasure. On June 1, 2020, Sunoo, along with trainees Jake, Sunghoon, Heeseung, K, and Daniel, via Twitter was revealed as an I-LAND contestant. Idol then revealed that he has a past girlfriend that lives from the Philippines named Aria. Kpop Discographies 10 Latest News About Kate Winslet, Playing As Rose in Titanic Movie, Lets See 10 Actresses and Actors Who Have Most Expensive Cars, These 10 Best Singers Collab With Korean, All Hit Songs, 9 Adorable Portraits of Gjin Lipa, Dua Lipas Younger Brother, Wow! He just trained in dancing to improve his figure skating performance. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Daniel Doheny Wiki, Age, Height, Bio, Weight, Girlfriend, Net worth,Ethnicity & Facts, Thomas Lane Wiki, Age, Wife (Police Officer) Biography, Family & More, Dr. Stella Immanuel (MD) Age, Husband, Biography, Family & More, Abhishek Banerjee (Actor) Height, Age, Wife, Biography, Family & Facts, Jessalyn Grace Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Bio, Net worth, Family, Affairs & Facts, Andretta Smothers Wiki, Age (Gervonta Davis Girlfriend) Biography, Family, Karen Gallman Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Biography, Family & More. Kpop Ships Answer (1 of 2): Just a reminder : plastic surgery is OKAY and him getting plastic surgery doesn't change anything ! Sunghoon won two international advanced novice competitions, Asian Figure Skating Trophy and Lombardia Trophy, during the 2015 . Jay. For Advertisement on our Site or to report a problem, kindly contact our team via email address. he loves the feeling when you climb in his lap and sit or when you wrap his arms him while you both are cuddling. since my long hiatus I wanted to do a long series and also thanks to atrirose for the idea! Hes two years older than Heeseung, and based on a phone call that the two of them had, they seem to have a very friendly and playful relationship and arent afraid to tease each other. he turns to the members of blackpink and twice, my members loves both groups so much.. The group aims "to come together to connect, discover and grow . yuri loves sunoos aegyo, so when ever he uses this tactics she is sure to smile. Sunghoon and Wonyoung replace Soobin and Arin. He worked along with Sunoo and Youngbin for this piece. } catch(e) {}. Sunghoon most likely had a nose job ! Sunghoon() is a member of the boy group ENHYPEN who debuted on November 30, 2020. He listens to hip hop music while in a good mood. being a member of a boy band called ENHYPEN. Everyone knows that Jay's the cool type. Park Sunghoon, or popular known as Sunghoon, is a South Korean singer. These seven talented boys- Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki- might have ideal types like you. His most notable charming point is his dimple Nationality: Korean This Figure Skater picked the word Ice, The Little Prince, and Luxury to describe himself. you noticed that his ears started trying pink while staring at you which you found incredibly cute and sweet. Enhypen was formed through the male group survival reality show I-Land and it derives its name from the symbol Hyphen (-), which creates new meanings including "Connection, Discovery, & Growth". Kprofiles.com, * His position is currently being inferred. He has a younger sister, Park Yeji (5 years younger) Sunoo's gaze trails to his alarm clock. The group made its debut on November 30, 2020, with the extended play Border: Day One which won the Gaon Chart Music Award for New Artist of the Year Physical in 2021. while he was doing his cute introduction, you gaze at him smiling widely still happy of his accomplishments. Park Sung-hoon enjoys listening to hip hop. Growing up, Sunghoon never really thought of becoming an idol. While ENHYPEN famously doesn't have official positions among its members, Jay is often seen as a main rapper in the real-life group. That time, he won a silver medal in the Mens Junior Division at the 2016 Asian Open Trophy Hed like to perform in a concert after his debut Comebacks So like him, his ideal type is a girl who can . Sunoo and Sunghoon have been neighbors since they were in elementary school. 185.5k. But she said yes when I confessed I liked her.". This includes the silver medals in 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 Asian Trophy for the junior category. i need to keep a record of names :). According to a fan, she saw Park Sunghoon of Enhypen eating at a restaurant with someone, a girl. . _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); Walking, Watching Movies, and Playing Games. he first thought is that he needs to find the problem and solve it as soon as possible because he knows that yuris personality changes based on her mood. By the finale, he was able to bag a position in the band and also became the leader of the group. :: the eldest is more traditional with his pet names and sticks to names like lovie, bubs, and baby. Park Sung Hoon was born on December 8, 2002 in Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Kore a. Unfortunately, there doesnt seem to be much information known about him just yet! Following their successful debut, they went on to release another EP Border: Carnival in March 2021. attractive things enhypen does: sunghoon. :: sunghoon is the most blunt and simple guy when it comes to you so it would either be babe or darling depending on how he feels. ENHYPEN debuted on November 30th, 2020 with their mini-album BORDER: DAY ONE and title track Given-Taken. and a lot more based on your requests and my personal will. On June 02, 2020, the channel introduced him as one of the contestants. This Idol has won the 2015 Lombardia Trophy and Asian Open Trophy in novice category. He is best known as one of the members of Belift Labs boy band named ENHYPEN. He won two silver medals in national ice skating competitions and represented South Korea in several international competitions He got the sixth most votes and became part of the group. moaning in pleasure at eating food. Ni-ki was in a group called SHINee Kids, where he was as Key through 2016-2017. Edit: most of the ENHYPEN fanbases on Twitter posted pics the news reached them. this series was inspired by taeghi. He went onto confess that hes not the type to date publicly. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. dude, wanna play some video games? Sunghoon is still going. He has great talent in contemporary dance. Jay is the only member of ENHYPEN that's an only child! However, the information of his actual and total net worth is not available online. Dreshare.comis an Entertainment Media Site that provides the latest News on Celebrities, Biographies, Movies, TV shows, Awards, Affair Gossip, and all other Stuff. Sunghoon () is a member of the boy group ENHYPEN who debuted on November 30, 2020. Birthday: December 8, 2002 He doesnt like mint chocolate, hats, ghosts and bugs He gave an amazing performance on the Fire song on the fourth episode. he never gets tired of you, your neediness is so attractive to him (mainly in a cutesy way). *.ni-ki .* ni-ki enjoys it sometimes, then other times he teasing you for your neediness. Yang Jung-won gave this performance along with Taeyong and Yoonwon. However, after the rumors surfaced, Jiheon posted on Weverse that she was only looking at the fans reactions, which happens to be on the same side as Sunghoon. This is a Prank website that is intended for Fun. And soon enough, it does, and Sunoo can only assume that Sunghoon is gone. What a cute photo-shoot with all the post-it notes. Enhypen Philippines. Suggestions, Understanding ENHYPHENs Concept: Drunk-Dazed. His main income comes from his career in figure skating and ENHYPEN. y/n-ya, sunghoon slightly grabs your arm, theres something on your back, wait.. how will they come together? The interviewer referred to how sweet he was to Park Na Rae during the awards ceremony where he picked up her . im here for you.. Actor Sung Hoon recently held an interview where he revealed everything from his eating habits to his dating life! The name of the group was described as "just like hyphens connect different words to make new meanings, the members will connect, discover each other, and . Yoon Park. follow my new 8th member of enhypen blog. When he was young, he used to have amblyopia (lazy eyes). She is 5 years younger than Sunghoon. But besides that he has sat by me in every class we have together. Enhypen Philippines. a rookie girl group under Starship . 9 Celebrities Have Twin Sisters and Brothers, 303 Angel Number Meaning in Personal Evolution, 1144 Angel Number Meaning in Authenticity, 707 Angel Number Meaning in Self-Discovery and Love, 222 Angel Number Meaning in Life Balance, Spiritual, and Work, Nickname: Figure Skating Prince, Ice Prince, ENHYPENs Handsome Member, Birthplace: Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea.