Firstly, we deliver the clubs directly from the original factory, which saves a lot; Secondly, we send the clubs as a gift to avoid the tax. Cheers. Currently you can by a $300 Taylormade driver and get a Scotty Cameron putter free. I was about to order from golfleading as the price of clubs appears really attractive. That could be why they dont have serial numbers. i took all the details from the site, got them confirmed from the supplier and listed it on ebay, about 10 mins later i got a message from someone calling me a muppet for listing fake golf clubs on ebay!! This video compares fake golf clubs vs real golf clubs. Wouldnt touch them with a barge pole. My co-worker bought from buyinggolfonline.com. Ill just use that fanciful term that all clubs are OEMs, that clubs come straight from the factory (but whose factory were not saying), that we carry every brand in the world, even those you have never heard of. First red flag is there is only an e-mail to contact the seller. If you run your fingers across the bottom of the putter you will feel the edge of the weight. You say Rockbottomgolf receives many of its good from major retailers. I am specifically looking at eBay listings (Yes, I know that the only way to guarantee authenticity is to buy new from an authorized dealer), https://www.ebay.com/itm/Miura-K-grind-Forged-1957-wedge-set-52-56-and-60-/254191423140?_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l44720&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true, i just recently bought 2 wedges(51,55) from 2nd swing, they were listed as mint. When contacted they ignored the complaint refused to acknowledge or accept the problem despite sending photos and generally just stone walling or not answering emails that may implicate them in accepting responsibility. Dont trust these guys on the forums, read cautiously, I bet alan S and Jack lester are trying to scam you giving address for site. Anybody done business with tincup_golfstore on e-bay. We didnt get to be a Top Rated Seller with over 225,000 positive feedback on eBay with only words, its your comments that got us there. I will try and post some pics, just figured I would finally post this up with a few more listings from different sellers coming out within the day. Loved this read. And dont forget the most important reason. Also, on eBay I see all kinds of them selling from 499 to 569 Im guessing those are counterfeit, would you agree? Hey Nash have you recived your clubs yet are the genuine ? The bore heads were irregular. http://www.onlinegolf.co.uk/. Thanks for getting to me. I am trying to find out if this website is a scam. The clubs are shown on Taylormades website if you look under the Taylormade Japan. Running as we speak. United States Great site with alot of information. I guess these guys get them locally since they are close to the manufacturernot sure. Taylormade putters and wedges do not have serial numbers. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, (your email address will not be published), ENTER TO WIN! This listing is just a compilation from the comments section of this article. I bought some Ping G25s and while the shafts (TFC 360 graphite) and grips looked ok, the heads had a plastic covered piece of grey foam where the CTP should be (Tungsten insert). Just a bit of advice for those of you who have been unfortunate enough to buy fake clubs. golfcheapshop.com ns1.cnolnic.com JohnUK. I replied that he was lying because there is no Sunday shipping in the US, his email timeline was 12 hours ahead putting him in China, TaylorMade does not ship directly from their factory in China and since he had violated the terms on his site I would refuse any deliveries and dispute any charges. Any input would be greatly appreciated thank you! Thoughts from anyone? If you want the real deal, go to your local pro shop or directly to the company that makes it. When can you find the best deals in golf equipment? Every counterfeit club we have seen uses a laser and is not etched into the metal. AND they even overpainted the shaft. Does anybody know anything about BHMgolf.com? Speaking of undermining economies, Im surprised that wallymart isnt carrying these FAKE clubs. Are the material content in those fake clubs same as the original ones? Not only are the club heads counterfeit but so is everything else. Im not sure what all that means but I have sent them an email with a demanded response within 24 hours. My thinking says any club other than the driver, maximum distance is not as important as knowing what your distance is with each club. I am not sure are they selling counterfeit clubs, but after i read all these. Then I wanted to upgrade and bought a set of Nickent 3dx rcs off ebay, hybrids included, $149. Brand List General Points TaylorMade . Counterfeit TaylorMade SpeedBlade. I am considering buying a Titleist Scotty Cameron Limited Edition Napa putter. Wondering if this is selling fake products. Regardless, Im finding that my iron shots are not doing any slices/fades or draws/hooks. i am African so I can say that www. They have recently started putting serial numbers on the the hosel of all of the irons to confuse counterfeiters and are not used for registration or spec lookup. What an A$$. Our supplier also provide components to the original brand comanies. It has just been in the last couple of years they have started using the laser etching process. Lots of spin good bounce off of multiple surfaces, great swing weight and good shaft action. Now I ask myself,does internet purchasers have any protection against this. Hitting the ball pure feels sensational - soft, crisp, without a single extra vibration in your hands. They have a lots of positive feedback on e bay. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me These are definitely NOT OEM. I would be very careful. ANd then call Srixon and show them the pics. I could have told them that just by the sound it made when I hit it. Oh my goodness! All of the MFGs are producing heads and shafts etc. Go get fitted from a golf professional that knows what they are doing. The heads are fake, the shafts are fake (much too light flex), and the grips are fake. Regards. will buy from him for good now with his prices on taylormade products. Because its wrong for the OEMs to do this. Domain Name : golfleading.com Good communication from the seller, and the club came in a well padded box, unlike other stores Ive bought from that simply throw the club in the box without any bubble wrap. I wonder if they just suck? Delivery is phree throughout the world. all above made in china seen all the emotions when i pointed out that they were fakes too their proud new owners = if it sounds too good a buy then it always is.. Hi, Im looking to buy new clubs in this sites: https://www.golfonline.co.uk/login.php Your post got my attention about the possibility of manufacturers making extra units for themselves and selling them for a way cheaper price. See what they say. I know I probably sound like a representative but I assure I am just a customer. I have used rockbottom golf several times and had no issues with the products I received. I was told they moved production to China in the last year. Some companies etch the serial numbers into the metal and some companies use a laser that isnt actually etched into the metal. I think it is well worth buying. I was wondering if my golf wholesale is a legit site and if anybody has bought any clubs from this site? I dont believe that price is so low and DONT ORDER. I think like yourself there are many golfers that have decided to not shop on EBAY anymore for golf equipment, That is one reason the OEMs are doing the pre-owned stores nowadays. no risk of getting counterfeits. Anyway this is not going away soon, and my message is to do your research before buying. http://Www.Supplywholesalegolf.com. Clue one: Free shipping. Has anyone heard anything about http://www.greatsalegolf.com, the deals seem too good to be true. the seller has in fact got a very good feedback (which i think). Also I cancelled the order. Right on Brian! They have a web store and an ebay store that I know of. Were there some of the fake sales that were at a higher price, in order not to suspect that the clubs are fake. AboutUs: Wiki article on Mysurbuy.com Scotty Squareback and Odyssey OG #7, Srixon ZX5 MKII Irons 4-PW Like New and a Titleist U505 4 Iron, OG Nike TW13 PING i59 irons Vessel Stand bag (trade), BGT Stability tour black with Scotty Cameron pistolini grip. The grips were Taylormade grips but they had the alinement marks which the real club does not have since you are rotating the shaft with the adjustments you make. Province: Zhejiang I also hit the 57 CBs but didn't like their feel as much as the blades. 1) The club head sizes were too large; 2) the head covers were made of plastic not leather; 3) the shaft lengths were too long for a 3 & 5 wood; 4) the shaft graphics were slightly off; 5) the grips were colored when they should have been simple black; 6) the club weights were too heavy; 7) the shafts should have been Fujikura Blur 70 not 60 (the drivers shaft); and 8)they used a cheap ill-fitting gasket under the face plate which sets the face angle. Titleist 915f 16.5* w/Aldia rogue max 75s. However, I did want to share a good news story and let you know that your feedback and contributions helped me avoid purchasing a PING G10 set (D,Ws,3-PW,S, Putter). Daisy 00:13:10 I found out that the clubs were shipped from China and then I confronted them with why they sell counterfeit clubs to unsuspecting peoplethey didnt want to answer my question but did tell me that they would fully refund my purchasenot too smart because I had already denied the charges. The only thing that sticks out here is the site has only been up since July of 09 and the registered owner has 119 other sites listed under his email address. Anyone have any feedback with these sites? They sell more gold clubs than anyone on Ebay and have the most favorable ratings. Have you heard anything about this site? Registration Service Provided By: Xiamen ChinaSource Internet Service Co,. Anyone have any ideas or information about this supplier. Notice the sharp lines on back, faked texture on the cutouts in the back and the excessive toe-heel camber as can be seen in relation from the sole to the bottom groove of the clubs. This is a comprehensive set of clone golf clubs that offers everything a high handicapper needs to succeed on the golf course. Anyway, the saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true, chances are that it isnt true. When I told them the bolts came completely out, they suggrsted that I take the clubs to an authorized dealer to see if they might be counterfeit. When I wrote this I really hoped it could help one less person get taken for a ride. Most counterfeit clubs will have a much larger font for the serial numbers than what is on the authentic clubs. The dealer admitted that it was hard to see, but there were some differences. I junked the driver and went to Golf Galaxy and bought a real one. This isnt just caused by the material, but also by the angle of the club-face. AGAIN, if you still have to question it buy in person. I contacted my credit card company and explained what happened. if theyre knock-offs theyre really good. (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';fnames[3]='BIRTHDAY';ftypes[3]='birthday';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); Pingback: Cleveland Golf Show - 18 Tips for the Cleveland Golf Show, Feb. 16-18, Pingback: 20 Tips for The 2020 Cleveland Golf Show | Feb. 1416 at the IX Center. And not sure if its real paid $215 for it. I would NOT buy anything from them. No slip during all of my swings. Hosel - absence of 'Cameron'. One in particular is golfwholesale18 and Ive read a couple of posts here where someone was questioning whether to purchase or not and another who did purchase from them. I am curious to know if there is such a thing as a good deal with buying clubs online. Any info would be greatly appreciated. its impossible The site has good reviews via a basic Google search and professes to be selling from the US. FAKE CLUB TEST #2 TaylorMade r7 460 Driver. Instead of it costing me the $465 I spent on the real one, it cost me a further $250 on the fake so $715 all up for the driver. Golf Stix, Inc. Im not sure that it follows that if a seller doesnt have an account with a major manufacturer that they must sell fakes talk about a stretch in logic! ns2.cnolnic.com, Registrant Contact: In case that the package was damaged obviously when arrived. jarediogolf In looking at the photos on the Chinese sites, nothing jumps out at me as obvious signs of being fake. Thanks. Registrant Email: Administrative Contact: It started out with some black and satin finish heads, shipped directly from China. Anyway, all those sites lead back to a place named Hensol Golf Academy. Email : Billing Contact: I believe this site might be legit. money, time and performance. If you ever need to reach us, we can be reached at 877-570-4653, and for those that have called you probably know Mike. Also just to give a little more info, they sell it at a buy it now price of $269 for the set. Listed without the pics of the soles. Secone you cant click on the Mcfee site adviser at the bottom of the webpage. Rockbottom gets their inventory from pro shops, golf courses, and other types of retailers that are going out of business. No we havent been eating bird seed. I just recently purchased an 08 Cobra Speed LD F Fairway 3 wood from garagesalegolf and I was satisfied with my experience. Yes I had read that article previously. The driver is definitely titanium. However you can make amends. They obvsiouly only have only one ball tray or maybe, again, that is Chinese speak for ball trays and please inform me what greens fork balls are. I have never had a problem purchasing from any of the dealers Ive mentioned. Great job all! Reading the story that they were highlighted in Golf Digest and GolfWorld magazine as a top store made me feel a little comfortable. looks fishy. Pasted as rich text. 6123319303 Fax , Technical Contact: Im sorry to tell you but I know this for a fact! NOW AVAILABLE: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and Holderness & Bourne Polos! fax: Status : www.callawaygolf.com 56988965 Fax , Domain servers in listed order: But wait, theres more. but TM doesnt confirm serial no. PS Sorry I took so long to come back on this Paypal disute but I didnt think my original comments had been shown. I 00:16:28 I didnt think it would be dumb question to ask based on the photos, especially regarding the differences with the numbers and MC-501 Logos. 1-800-588-9836. They claim the the clubs are 100% authentic, and worry free from chinese knockoffs,but after reading this forum ,I have my doubts. Not familiar with him although by just looking it looks legitbut follow the list in the article to be absolutely sure. Expiration Date:2010-05-27 If it works for you buy it. Well that was water wet. I forgot to lis the site, http://Golfwholesaleshop.com. I sent an email to the seller asking if they were genuine Callaway products that would pass an inspection by Callaway. I live in U.K. and have been searching for a new set of clubs on the internet and came across your very useful pages. But it seems like those should have already been registered. Could these R9s be Fake? Miura's newest irons are designed for mid- to high-handicap golfers. Any help would be appreciated. These were counterfeit Mizuno irons. Registrant Name: Chen Sun Is golf storeshop.com an official site or do they sell fakes? Anyone else heard or know anything about the website? cpeck Advanced Members 641 Feedback 2 0 0 Total Rating 100% Posted May 19, 2019 Cheap, cheap, cheap. Has mygolfspy confirmed this? My distance dropped noticably and the feel of the ball strike sucks with all kinds of weird vibrations in the grip. Its a ladies Adams 13 pc A3 OS. ns1.cnolnic.com Stay away from them.on the faq , they sat that their number is not operationaland the price are way to low to be real deal.a scotty cameron under 300 is surely a fake one.and you cant have lefty , so another hint. Club Length: Mens Standard Added it to the accidental post I made above. Bill Email: [emailprotected]. They are both in California but have great ratings, 99.9 and 99.8. I checked with this club and it seem not real original to me, because the swingweight is off the scale on each iron. Feel sad, very embaressed. The sad part is I have actually sold a club I really did win in a raffle during a big scramble tournament. Bill FAX: +86.85228691896 If you ship these to me she is going to have my balls for breakfast. The paint fill is not solid and the grip is smaller than the authentic one on the right. Clue one: Unbelievable prices. The person checked with that club and said, Im sorry that we cant trade with this fake club! Classic blades made for purists, MB101 irons embody the Miura philosophy in both performance and appearance. Dont be an idiot. Has anyone had any problems with Monstersgolf on ebay?? Suno Golf yet another Chinese rip off company. Hi Everyone, Top of the page in the center is a McAfee security symbol. certified as bad fakes by golfsmith and golfgalaxy. Golfetail is in the US and also has a website where it shows their toll free number, picture of their staff and more confidence building information. You would be wasting your money on the clubs from this site. The PI-401 . how about http://www.golfdiscounting.com/? If the stores should really be getting products from the manufacturers, then their inventories should be updated and low-priced. Taylormade spends millions on marketing through pga golfers, stop slandering the asians because they are fighting slave labor. Duane, NS2.FASTNEXT.COM. Ping Glide wedges w/Recoil 110 As the recent purchaser of several golf items from your website, save and except some administrative mess-up that need some flexibility and adjustment to meet international purchasers like me, the goods delivered are of high and genuine quality.I do not hesitate to recommend purchasers world wide to put trust in your goods sold and warranted. Hard to tell from the website itself, but the prices.no way. I have since bought a legit one. Were excited to be recognized by such a prestigious magazine and named to Entrepreneur Magazines 500 list, says Todd Rath, Chief Operating and Marketing Officer of RockBottomGolf.com. Carlsbad, CA 92008 This is a fake site and the prices are extremely cheap. Golf clubs ARE NOT assembled in China.