Over 40 Years of Extraordinary Jewelry. That heart necklace is soooo lovely! Cobered under warranty, with required deductible.". They did give us a one time store credit, but just make sure you know what you want and your size. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, wecan't accept returns or exchanges for: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. (20% off), Sale Price $81.65 22 weeks ago Shop See all 14k Leaf Diamond Helix Piercing $161.50 $190.00 1.5MM Ribbed Ring in 14k Gold $180.00 $200.00 14k Flush Set Oval Sapphire Dome Ring $427.50 $475.00 Platinum 1.2MM Wedding Band Set $261.00 $290.00 $90.46, $180.92 Original Price 163.37 Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Diamond Piercing / 14k Gold Bezel Setting Diamond Stud Piercing / Diamond Cartilage Earring / Helix Tragus Diamond Stud Ferko's Fine Jewelry. Original Price $390.00 21.25, 28.34 Original Price $11,750.00 We also do lamp repairs and offer a unique collection of jewelry. (20% off), Sale Price $21.41 When we received the new ring, we noticed that one of the diamonds was set lower than the others. With years of Home warranty experience and top-tier partners, we are able, "They do not replace for like kind. Jewelry Consignment Stores in Simmesport on YP.com. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. They don't accept returns on anything on sale (normally there is a 15% sale on everything). (20% off), Sale Price $465.23 We purchased a wedding band from ferkos. Please email us at customercare@ferkosfinejewelry.com, Just contact us within:5 days of delivery, and ship items back to us within:14 days of delivery, If you would like to make a return please email for a return authorization atcustomercare@ferkosfinejewelry.com(no refund will be granted without return authorization). Original Price $189.99 I'm hesitant to even go through Ferkos for repairs because of how poor quality it mus Trash jewelry! Original Price 70.47 $204.39, $227.10 I am looking into getting a wedding band from there, along with other pieces because their jewelry is beautiful and affordable, but it makes me wonder about the quality. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 85.12, 121.61 We are very disappointed in the quality control of this company and that they would ship out a ring in that condition to a customer. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Original Price $846.00 Ferko's Fine Jewelry (@ferkosfinejewelry) Instagram photos and videos ferkosfinejewelry Follow 1,308 posts 43.4K followers 814 following Ferko's Fine Jewelry Designed by family, inspired by you. The final piece was much better than I had imagined. (30% off), Sale Price 77.68 After a month I got a redness under the ring. When I called and inquired they just said Sorry there is nothing we can do. (20% off), Sale Price $10,575.00 Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. I don't understand why anyone would leave less than a five-star-rating for Louisiana Gold & Coins. If you need to meet a certain (specific) deadline or need expedited shipping, we may be able to accommodate your request. I recently had a custom made Baguette Diamond Wedding Band made by Ferko's. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. Purchased my ring in Sept. and received in Oct. of 2021. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Today's video is all about my affordable diamond jewelry and everyday jewelry. Original Price $825.00 As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. with your order number in the subject line. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. Pristine condition. Great! Each TAG is either riveted. ferkosfinejewelry.com Posts Guides Reels Videos Tagged Show More Posts from ferkosfinejewelry
Cookie Notice Original Price $235.00 Recently I purchased the 3 mm gold bead bracelet from Ferkos. Sale Price $114.75 (20% off), Sale Price $291.75 (20% off), Sale Price $110.40 ************* refuses to refund my purchase price and insists the beads are 3 mm despite my measurements. Ferko's Fine Jewelry | We want our jewelry to represent the smaller things in life, such as love, simplicity, natural beauty and everyday fashion. They have held up great for the past 1-2 years! (10% off), Sale Price $1,560.00 I came into possession of a bunch of silver coins and silve, After being recommended by a friend, I took a few items of jewellery to Savoie Appraisers while I was on holiday in New Orleans just after my husband had died (it was all old bits and pieces that I'd. $380.80, $448.00 They have the worst customer service and craftsmanship we have ever experienced! Original Price $30.59 Their "gold" tarnishes and shows orange spots after a few days of wear. (22% off), Sale Price $289.34 Ferkos Fine Jewelry Retail Luxury Goods and Jewelry Designed by Family, inspired by you.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). $81.65, $90.72 Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Please post once you have received it! Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Original Price $1,248.00 Shop Exquisite handmade fine precious metal jewelry by FerkosFineJewelry located in New York, United States. I chose Ramnik because of the m. Trey was very helpful and knowledgeable about the currencies we discussed. $116.90, $167.00 I hope you check out some other videos as well and . Original Price $663.00 35.24, 70.47 (50% off), Sale Price $132.99 Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Trendy fashions and accessories for junior, junior plus, young men, boys and girls at low prices every day. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. $66.00, $220.00 Original Price 129.36 Anyone have experience with their jewelry. Welcome to my channel. 130.36, 162.94 $709.77, $1,013.96 $512.00, $640.00 In 1976 Barker's relocated to our current location. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I've been shopping here for many years. (22,359) $679.50. $239.08, $265.65 (20% off), Sale Price $4,635.00 At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. repairs, we were very impressed with their customer service. 14k yellow gold. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your, "They were very professional, helpful and responsive in answering questions and giving us a quote. Original Price $198.00 $755.00 (10% off) FREE shipping. Much better and nicer than the products I checked out at local retail shops. Original Price $389.00 45.16, 50.18 Then shes proceeded to tell me its my own fault because my ring must be too small. The Angi rating for Home warranty companies in Simmesport is a rating based on verified reviews from our community of homeowners who have used these pros to meet their Home warranty companies needs. Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be, "Excellent service prompt reaponse. (10% off), Sale Price $123.30 Hi guys and gals, I'm looking to buy a wedding band, I have my partners one all sorted as for mine I'm still searching. Thats a scam. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. The only caution I would give you is to read their return policy carefully. Timely delivery and great quality. The amount was $895.86. Original Price $220.00 Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Privacy Policy. as the previous owner installed it and it no longer fit our decor. Go. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more.