Round: None! Larissa Kelly $660,930 Winnings, Regular Play Only: You can find game-by-game stats here at The Jeopardy! Amy Schneider $1,632,800 69/79 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $219,200) Its also available on Apple Podcasts. A Monday or Tuesday game wouldve been more likely to have an alternate from the prior taping day. 23: 87.151% Andrew 10000 +10000 (Amy 10200 Sam 3400) Avg. Going to classes that morning, a student from the Hillel center at the campus was handing out fliers with information about Kristallnacht. Larissa Kelly $660,930 Amy Schneider $1,382,800 Please note that the game airs as early as noon Eastern in some U.S. television markets. Round: None! Average Coryat: $10,800. If you are going to quote any information from this page or this website, attribution is required. Overall Daily Double Efficiency for this game: 50, J! has been historic. But then Santa Claus is Coming to Town came to mind, and the lyrics made more sense in relation to the clueas you point out, they specifically reference kids shouting, and the whole song seems like the kind of playful advice a parent might give to their overly excited kids at a parade where Santa was about to arrive. Unlike Daily Doubles, you get plenty of time for Final wagering, plus pen and paper. 1/1 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $2,000) If its too low, a player is much less likely to find a Daily Double, as theyre probably selecting too many first- or second-row clues. When wearing a mask, please ensure that your mask covers both your nose and your mouth. 7: 53.844% DJ! Jason $10,800 Coryat, 15 correct, 3 incorrect, 31.58% in first on buzzer (18/57), 0/0 on rebound attempts (on 4 rebound opportunities) If youre playing in a tournament, youll want to check this out! So we are present here to share every day's Final Jeopardy . Fan? 4/4 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $17,200) The clue: "A radical Republican. 2. Roger Craig $230,200 Jennifer Quail $228,800 Ben 21 correct 3 incorrect Fan. However, Allie Kallman Wegner and Ray Lalonde are absolutely looking to stop Sean from reaching that 4-game mark. Only November 9th vs July 13th made Bens response not fit. Matt Amodio $1,528,601 However, Sean charged back to lead after 30 clues. Sean 21 correct 1 incorrect Matt Amodio $1,518,601 James Holzhauer $2,962,216 And Andy, where you say, Thomas Hardy is very well-known to most Jeopardy! I thought the same thing. The upcoming episode will mark the return of technology professional Joe Feldmann as he steps forward to. Fan must be in compliance with the Site Comment Policy. Chances of 5 games: 36.869% The Final Jeopardy Answer is: The Things They Carried Final Jeopardy Explanation - Friday, March 3 2023 American author Tim O'Brien's 1990 book The Things They Carried is a collection of interconnected short stories is about a platoon of American soldiers engaged in foot combat in the Vietnam War. 1. 8: 24.977% Fan Online Store! Jason Zuffranieri $532,496 Please note that the game airs as early as noon Eastern in some U.S. television markets. Andrew $23,200 $21,201 = $1,999 (1 win) (What is Gridley? My 18th birthday had been on the 2nd, and I was still receiving cards that week. clue for todays game. Round: Jeopardy! 8. A chunk of the Berlin Wall is on display in the L train station right down the street from my home; I pass by it every day. Theres already been betting chaos if you ask me. Buzzy Cohen $439,603 16. Ah, those who know that Die Hard is not a christmas movie and those who are wrong. (The following write-up is original content and is copyright 2022 The Jeopardy! Andrew 17 correct 3 incorrect Kim $14,800 Coryat, 15 correct, 0 incorrect, 21.05% in first on buzzer (12/57), 2/2 on rebound attempts (on 7 rebound opportunities) The upcoming episode of Jeopardy! 36.84% in first on buzzer (63/171) On Nov. 9, it became a place of joy, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), on "Todays Final Jeopardy Monday, December 5, 2022", Jeopardy! Posted By: Andy Saunders I can kind of figure it out but would rather have it spelled out. Ken Jennings $4,370,700 (Actual bet: $4,221), Steph: Bet whatever you like. 29/45 in Final Jeopardy (Categories: From The PresidentS Memoirs; The Butterfly Effect; What A Steal! Amy surely will give us her thinking on Twitter. Fan must be in compliance with the Site Comment Policy. Ill never forget in the following years after the fall of the wall, a huge piece of it, probably 15 X 10 feet, was on display at the South Coast Plaza Mall in Southern California. The Bastille? Ben 5 4 3 4 3 5 5 3 5, J! Avg. 2/2 on rebound attempts (on 7 rebound opportunities) 38.60% in first on buzzer (22/57) Amy got married in May. Allie 1 2 2 3 4* game show and all elements thereof, including but not limited to copyright and trademark thereto, are the property of Jeopardy Productions, Inc. and are protected under law. With 637, Cris moves into 7th overall in terms of number of correct responses on the show. Game 3 is tomorrow! He did break $10k w/o the benefit of a Daily Double, but theres going to be a lot of these by the time Cris is done. So I dont think you could reason this down to any better than a 50/50 guess without either knowing the story behind its creation or being an expert on the original dates of popular Christmas tunes. airs in the 4-4:30 slot in my area, and Die Hard started at 4:44). (Categories: State Capital Nicknames; Animals In Books; Pointing Out Decimals; Oo, Booze! No matter now many times basic strategy says to double down, it doesnt immunize you from the possibility of busting out. His general knowledge seems off the charts. Sam is getting overwhelmed and I attribute that to the match-up hes focused on Amy when he should be focused on Andrew. Amy 6200 +4000 (Andrew 9600 Sam 2600) Then and Now features where I look at how the show has changed between the 1980s and the 2020s. I wish there was a special word for that kind of milestone. 7. 2/4 in Final Jeopardy 4. That afternoon, after my final class of the day and then dinner, I stopped in the lobby of my dorm to check my mailbox. 11. 21. WhatsApp. Check out my new Betting Strategy 101 page! episodes from TuneIn Radio without leaving The Jeopardy! Shes very underrated. James Holzhauer $2,962,216 (Unfortunately, she did not get her Daily Double correct). 14. 16. 67 correct, 7 incorrect 17. 16. Overall Daily Double Efficiency for this game: 141, J! 2. 0/1 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: -$7,000) 9. I recently updated my tournament wildcard models with as much tournament data as Ive been able to find! 1/1 in Final Jeopardy Ray $20,100 $9,600 = $10,500 (What is Santa Claus Is Coming To Town) (4-day total: $95,300), 1) FROM THE PRESIDENTS MEMOIRS $800 (clue #29) Did anyone notice that had Amy gone All-in on FJ, Sam would have won in this Triple Stumper? DJ! 2) MYTH $800 (clue #18) 10. Here Comes Santa Claus was my instant reaction, because that sounds like a phrase kids would shout at a Santa Claus parade. 4. Sam Kavanaugh $406,202 Have you had a chance to listen to our podcast game show, Todays Final Jeopardy Friday, March 3, 2023, 2023 High School Reunion Tournament Semi-Final Preview, Todays Final Jeopardy Thursday, March 2, 2023, Todays Final Jeopardy Wednesday, March 1, 2023, Todays Final Jeopardy Tuesday, February 28, 2023. Fan listen now! In the end, Wachspress held her lead with $9,600 compared to O'Neil's $8,400. Matt Glassman: $12,799 3. Ray 14800 +4500 (Kim 14400 Jason 10400) Coryat lost to incorrect responses (less double-correct responses): $5,000, 104 correct, 15 incorrect Seth Wilson $265,002 Amy Schneider $1,382,800 9. 6. 0/1 in Final Jeopardy Libby from last night's game here! This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or operated by Jeopardy Productions, Inc. The contestant leading after Final Jeopardy! 17. Welcome to Jeopardy.com, home of America's Favorite Quiz Show. 20. Alex Jacob $424,802 Arthur Chu $297,200 2. Mattea Roach $570,983 Ryan Long $299,400 Ben, DJ! Become a Supporter now! Caleb added $5,617 to advance with $29,235. Julian Glander: $4,999 3. 3. 6. Thats exactly right! 67 correct, 7 incorrect Mattea Roach $570,983 Its clear to me that the writers put November 9 into the clue in order to steer players away from June 4 of the same yearnamely, Tiananmen Square. We have many new offerings at The Jeopardy! Arthur Chu $397,200 Kim $14,800 $5,000 = $9,800 (What is Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow?) Andrew 3800 +3800 (Amy 2800 Sam 2600) 24. I hope none of the contestants fall into that same pit that I did. By RapGod85 - /5 - RATE QUIZ MORE INFO Classic Forced Order Best Score? 7. Check out my new Betting Strategy 101 page! Warning: This page contains spoilers for the December 20, 2022, game of, The shouts of excited children at a 1946 holiday parade are said to have inspired this perennial favorite, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), on "Todays Final Jeopardy Tuesday, December 20, 2022", Jeopardy! 15. Matt Jackson $411,612 Fan. (Categories: Droning On Across America; Brief Lives; Dutch Treat; New Musical Supergroups; Giving You Some T-L-C; Tables, Ladders & Chairs). 13. I was there a few times. David Madden $430,400 Check out my new Betting Strategy 101 page! Jason Zuffranieri $542,496 9. Amy Schneider $1,632,800 Archive apparently last weeks and this weeks games were taped on back-to-back days. Number of clues left unrevealed this season: 12 (0.26 per episode average), 0 Daily Doubles, Amy $19,400 Coryat, 20 correct, 1 incorrect, 31.58% in first on buzzer (18/57), 2/2 on rebound attempts (on 5 rebound opportunities) 1. Sam 7 correct 2 incorrect, (Categories: First-Time Responses; A Little Peace Of History; Now Streaming On Dumont+; Late 20Th Century Books; Talkin Econ; Champion Words). Cris Pannullo $748,286 12. "Jeopardy!" fans are confused and more than a little miffed after a controversial Final Jeopardy! 15. Mattea Roach: $22,001 2. 20. 1/1 on rebound attempts (on 2 rebound opportunities) Fan of all 15 players, including Matt Amodio, Jonathan Fisher, Amy Schneider, Mattea Roach, Ryan Long, and Cris Pannullo, that have won 10 or more games on Jeopardy! (Click Here for Methodology), Next game: March 10, 2023, hosted by Ken Jennings, All Time Jeopardy! finished for Friday, April 29, 2022: 1. has an offbeat format where the solution is provided to the contestants, and they have to figure out the answer. Check it out! Mark Dawson $343,849, Copyright 2023 | MH Newsdesk lite by MH Themes. Long had an outside chance with $4,200. 11. 46.93% in first on buzzer (107/228) 32/34 on rebound attempts (on 82 rebound opportunities) Do you feel the same about Sam at this juncture? If you are going to quote any information from this page or this website, attribution is required. Bad betting offsetting bad betting. PSA: The best way to keep COVID-19 at bay (and keep Jeopardy! 12. Right, but also it said during a 20th anniversary celebration which implies it was probably pretty close to the same date as the 20 years prior event (a day of the week problem or a postponement due to weather could possibly make it not exactly the same day, but not likely). While he passed his cousin Dans winnings total with his victory yesterday (at least when one doesnt adjust for inflation), Sean McShane looks to tie his cousin in wins with a victory today. I dont think Ive ever heard a wall described as an edifice before. Buzzy Cohen $439,603 9. Seth Wilson $265,002 Actually, the opening line is You better watch out. Surprised that Ben was unable to convert. Number of clues left unrevealed this season: 12 (0.17 per episode average), 0 Daily Doubles, Ray $19,200 Coryat, 24 correct, 1 incorrect, 38.60% in first on buzzer (22/57), 1/1 on rebound attempts (on 1 rebound opportunity) He should be favored significantly going forward and I would be shocked if this goes more than five games. You could ask Ken why he won the G.O.A.T. Ken Jennings $2,520,700 Thats like two strikes on the same pitch, I think of the joke about the captain who always wears a red shirt while in battle. Wednesday, 1 March 2023. What is the Civil Rights Act? Im not sure that I had hear of it before that day, but it was the most in-depth education Id had on the subject. I found the use of the word edifice confusing. At his public victory party for the GOAT in Seattle, Ken said with respect to how hed changed several aspects of his previous strategies To defeat James, you must stare into the abyss and become James. Thanks for the stat on average row choice before Daily Double selection. 7: 32.964% 3. When wearing a mask, please ensure that your mask covers both your nose and your mouth. Feel free to delete! Buzzy Cohen $439,603 Thank you. 40.35% in first on buzzer (23/57) 3) PLANET FEATURES $1200 (clue #27, $1600 left on board) Winnings, Including Tournaments: Unsurprisingly, Caleb took the round as he provided the correct answer, adding. Matt Amodio $1,518,601 As a matter of strategy, they need to have that sense of urgency from the beginning of the round in order to increase their (and decrease Andrews) chances of getting the DDs. 4. Andrew He took Game 1 of the Tournament of Champions finals, in spite of being in third place in both attempts and buzzer timing, because he found and converted a pair of True Daily Doubles. Why throw away $1,000? website is not one, as this series is going at least four games! Andrew tried to use an AI chatbot to learn more about classic movies. ), I didnt remember which one specifically (and I still cant recall the line from the movie), but I figured it had to be one of Die Hard or Die Hard 2, so I just went with the first one. Fan must be in compliance with the Site Comment Policy. (2 wins) and Double Jeopardy! Fan. Ray Lalonde $386,400 Arthur Chu $397,200 3/4 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $5,000) So of course we watched it. Daily Doubles are just too important at this level of play to give your opponents a better chance to find them, and if Andrew keeps finding them, this series will be over in 3 or 4 games. 2. If Amy or Sam wants to win this tournament, they need to make adjustments to their own playing style. If there is someone who is not familiar with the movie, its not one that you can work out. The world is divided into two categories of people those who think Die Hard is a Christmas movie, and those who are wrong . Larissa Kelly $660,930 Ray 5 3 5 4 5 3* But I dont understand why Ray made a FJ wager that was a mere $601 less than the amount needed to cover Sean. Who won Jeopardy! Heres the Thursday, December 15, 2022 Jeopardy! The union said the proposed retrenchments could see 6 000 jobs lost, leaving thousands of families without breadwinners. : IN MEMORIAM 2022 | JEOPARDY! Chances of 7 games: 10.355%. Jerome Vered $499,102 has since become a staple syndicated show for ABC's owned-and-operated station group, and seven of its eight stations (WABC, KABC /Los Angeles, WLS /Chicago, WPVI /Philadelphia, KGO /San Francisco, WTVD /Raleigh-Durham and KFSN /Fresno) have carried the show along with Wheel since 1992. 17. Andrew was third on the buzzer in Game 1; we dont have the Game 2 box score yet, but as far as in first, it was even across the board. We have many new offerings at The Jeopardy! 0/1 in Final Jeopardy 5. Tournament. 16. Are you going on the show and looking for information about how to bet in Final Jeopardy? Amy Bekkerman: $16,100 2. In response, Sapo spokesperson Johan Kruger confirmed that the entity was in. Its also available on Apple Podcasts. That sounds super fun, Way too easy, the fall of the berlin wall was all over the news many years ago and now the 51st anniversary of this event just brings back memories for me. My favorite Chanukah hero is Judith. Austin Rogers $411,000 will premiere September 10 and they are promising something big, according to a statement on Twitter Monday. That being said: Youre up a game in the series, and this might be a very interesting spot to try a Shores Conjecture gambitdoing so would be a $2,401 bet and might cause wagering chaos going forward, which might work in your favor. Jeopardy! ), Amy got off to the best start, but only a half-hearted attempt by Amy and Sam to hunt the Daily Double led to Andrew finding it and doubling up to jump out into a big lead after 30 clues. 24. Scores going into Final were Caleb at $23,618, Hannah at $9,000, and Maggie at -$1,600. 8. (2 wins) Sam $11,200 + $11,200 = $22,400 (What is Newcastle Upon Tyne ?) (The following write-up is original content and is copyright 2022 The Jeopardy! Here's today's Final Jeopardy (in the category States & The Census) for Friday, November 25, 2022 (Season 39, Game 55): The 2020 Census gave Montana a second U.S. House seat; its most populous county, this one that attracts tourists, grew 11% (correct response beneath the contestants) Today's Jeopardy! producing new episodes) is for everybody to get their vaccinations as soon as they can, including any boosters as recommended. Julia Collins $428,100 If you dont adapt your strategy its likely going to be game over. 2) TALKIN ECON $1200 (clue #5) This takes into account the fact that DDs are actually more likely to appear in rows 4 and 3 than in row 5, and also you can assign 0 points for selecting a clue in a column where a DD has also appeared. 3. So Im not 100% sure all of the challengers this week would be aware of Rays neglecting to make a cover bet last Thursday. 4: 34.919% Become a Supporter now! Cho won without wagering any dollar amount in the final round. 8. 18. Heres the Tuesday, November 15, 2022 Jeopardy! Neither of them used the smartest moves, though Sean had two options. But even I didnt remember that Here Comes Santa Claus was apparently a big Gene Autrey hit 75 years ago. Andrew in Final, went almost all in, didnt work for him this game. Final Jeopardy! Ive been wondering about that, because Ken will often say something at the start of a game about the previous days play by the champion, sometimes revealing something about their strategy, which could inadvertently give challengers an edge. producing new episodes) is for everybody to get their vaccinations as soon as they can, including any boosters as recommended. - YouTube 0:00 / 2:08 Final Jeopardy! Its also available on Apple Podcasts. today, as long as players can do the requisite math, remembering what happened on November 9, 1989. Make a monthly contribution to the site on Patreon! We have many new offerings at The Jeopardy! On November 9, 1989 I was in my first year at University of Cincinnati. Archive, you can find Daily Double stats for that respective season. 0/0 on rebound attempts (on 4 rebound opportunities) So, Im going to guess that is the date that it was down for as long as it was up. I thought the final was very poorly worded. 2) MYTHOLOGY $2000 (clue #8) There used to be a place called The Newseum in DC that had a huge exhibit. Congrats Ray on getting win 4. contestants: Ray Lalonde, a scenic artist from Toronto, Ontario, Canada by the numbers: Sam $9,400 $0 = $9,400 (0 wins) (What is Gridley?) Jeopardy! One thing to remember: Rays only non-runaway game, in his first win, did result in Ray not making the standard cover betthe good news for Ray is that this weeks opponents may not know that! Matt Amodio $1,528,601 Jonathan Fisher $246,100 I was on a different coast from where Gene Autry was but attended an annual Christmas parade with my parents in the 1950s. The category for May 30, 2022, is "In Memoriam. 12. Total number of unplayed clues this season: 12 (0 today). Im surprised that none of the three went from the writer angle first, since it lowers the possibilities far more than the naval angle. Final Jeopardy Questions (2022 Pt. by the numbers: Steph $600 + $100 = $700 (What is the Berlin Wall?) I bet Shakespeare could have thought of a good word for it had he needed one. The clue and solution to the upcoming round of the show read as follows: Clue: Letters, pocket knives, C rations & steel helmets are among the . James Holzhauer $2,962,216 Once again, I have commented in the wrong post. Cris 4 3 4 4 3 2 2* 5* Tonight - Tuesday, February 28 2023. 5: 57.414% Larissa Kelly $222,597, All Time Jeopardy! Winnings, Including Tournaments: Caleb's dominance continued; when he found the last Daily Double, both Hannah and Maggie were in the red! You can find game-by-game stats here at The Jeopardy! One day, going into battle, they see their opponent on the horizon, as they look closer, they realize there is not one ship on the horizon, but TENafter looking at the overwhelming odds, the captain calls to his cabin boy, Bring me my brown pants., I guessed Nelson. Proceeds from the sale of the Doctor Ozs Fast-Acting Snake Oil Elixir T-shirt are being donated to The Trevor Project: You can now listen to Alex Trebek-hosted Jeopardy! On a sitewide front: Over the next few weeks, Im going to be expanding the Statistics part of the website as Ive been doing a lot of historical research recently. Ray 11400 +4000 (Sean 12200 Allie 3000) I dont see him making it to the ToC with only three wins. NONFICTION - It has the line, "The discovery of America. Right now, hes sitting at 20 victories and is going for win #21 today, against Steph Martin and Ben Hebert. Andrew probably felt he had to cover, which gave Amy the opening to make a small bet and win on the Triple Stumper. Cris 26 correct 1 incorrect Jason 4 correct 2 incorrect, Ray 14 correct 3 incorrect You have to adapt. To recap, here's how things turned out for the episode on Monday, March 14, 2022: 1. 5: 57.414% 10. final solution - Friday, March 3, 2023. Its one of those semi multiple choice ones: Who are the heavyweights they would ask about between 1840 and 1900? An excellent game, with strong performances by both Ray and Sean. 4/4 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $17,200) This was a very close game through much of Double JeopardyKim gained $2,000 on the first Daily Doublebut Ray bet $4,500 from a slim lead and made things very interesting going into Final! As a fan of both the Capitals and Alex Ovechkin, I really like Andys analogy of leaving Ovie wide open in the high slot.. Cris and Steph got the Final correct; Cris is now a 21-day champion! Check out my new Betting Strategy 101 page. I think this ones on you. About the distribution of DDs, I know theyre never in the top row but are they more likely toward the bottom or equally distributed among rows 2 5 or maybe more likely in rows 3 and 4? Russ Schumacher $344,800 Jonathan Fisher $246,100 has deliberately chosen its wording of todays Final as a way of weighing in on that debate. 3) A LITTLE PEACE OF HISTORY $1200 (clue #12, $22000 left on board) Limit your bet to $7,399. Man thomas hardy and his phrase kiss me hardy was something that I knew back in the old days when I was in school. Looking to find out who won Jeopardy! The Jeopardy! 13. 24: 81.359% streak: 6.127 games. 8. 0/0 on rebound attempts (on 2 rebound opportunities) The Jeopardy! If you are going to quote any information from this page or this website, attribution is required. Last week, Cris Pannullo won $184,321 on the show. (Actual bet: $21,201), Sam: If Andrew covers Amy and is incorrect, he falls to $1,999. He definitely had to work for it, thoughhe survived a couple of scares. DJ! 8: 24.977% Posted By: Andy Saunders Allie was clearly a strong enough player to win a game of Jeopardy! Have you had a chance to listen to our podcast game show, Complete The List, yet? 20. 15/17 on rebound attempts (on 36 rebound opportunities) Amy 20 correct 1 incorrect (Actual bet: $1,100), Andrew: Standard cover bet over Amy is $21,201. 12. Dan Pawson $430,902 I checked J! Sam doing that makes sense since hes Navy, but the other two, Im surprised at how Amy is making this competitive despite trying to dictate a slower pace. Final Jeopardy! Have you had a chance to listen to our podcast game show, Todays Final Jeopardy Friday, March 3, 2023, 2023 High School Reunion Tournament Semi-Final Preview, Todays Final Jeopardy Thursday, March 2, 2023, Todays Final Jeopardy Wednesday, March 1, 2023, Todays Final Jeopardy Tuesday, February 28, 2023. Jennifer Quail $228,800 The Jeopardy! finale hits series ratings high, no. Check out my new Betting Strategy 101 page! Arthur Chu $297,200 Andrew is showing why he has had a lead over her going into FJ in all three games theyve played by using that against her. Avg. Car Care Fall 2022; Career Section 2022; Coupon Book 2023; Fall Sports All Area 2022; Homes & Real Estate; LifeStyles 50+ 2022; On the Go Issue Winter 2022; Our Community 2023; People's Choice . Round: None! Continue to think there may be something to the idea that the DDs are getting harder. Deep cut, indeed. (Scores: Andrew $23,200 Amy $22,200 Sam $9,400), Amy: Bet between $2,001 (in case Andrew tries to bet small) and $3,399 (thereby keeping Sam locked out.) 14. Between Matt Amodio and Amy Schneider, this season of Jeopardy! 1) Can you answer the Final Jeopardy questions from January 3rd to March 11th? 5. 18. Here's the Friday, November 18, 2022 Jeopardy! The Ken/James analogy is apt, but to use his quote as a rule it should be interpreted as adopt the strategy of whoever your opponent is if it has been working commandingly well for them. James Holzhauer $2,462,216 I agree that Amy and Sam need to be more aggressive in seeking DDs to keep up with him. streak: 35.048 games. View, CA. No way. Winnings, Including Tournaments: Round: Heres todays Final Jeopardy (in the category Action Movies) for Thursday, December 15, 2022 (Season 39, Game 69): (correct response beneath the contestants). Seth Wilson $265,002 Andrew $11,400 Coryat, 17 correct, 3 incorrect, 31.58% in first on buzzer (18/57), 0/0 on rebound attempts (on 3 rebound opportunities) 0/1 in Final Jeopardy 19.30% in first on buzzer (11/57) Ray 22 correct 4 incorrect Overall Daily Double Efficiency for this game: 84, J! If you are going to quote any information from this page or this website, attribution is required. 67/81 on rebound attempts (on 175 rebound opportunities) Julia Collins $494,767 What was tonight's Final Jeopardy! And Jay, this is a show for intellectuals, so the discussion is about optimal strategy. Jason Zuffranieri $542,496 25. 2. Larissa Kelly $222,597, All Time Jeopardy! Its really a bummer that Allie drew a blank on the last DD. equivalent of leaving Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals wide open in the high slot. . Combined Coryat Score: $36,000 6: 66.184% Mattea Roach $570,983 Matt Amodio $1,528,601 It was McClain limo driver who gave the quote as he was about to drive them away to Happily-ever-after. 4/4 on rebound attempts (on 16 rebound opportunities) 14. 2. November 15, 2022. 14. The distribution varies slightly by season, but they gravitate towards the bottom three rows, generally. Steph 4 3 7. Matt Amodio $1,518,601 contestants: Jason Radalin, a professor from Johnstown, New York This is way too easy for a Final Jeopardy, I am stunned, Cant wait for the high school reunion tournament!!! I loved Bruce Willis in the die hard series. 8. It seems odd that Sam wouldnt have known it to be from 1898, not 1805, but I guess that could fall into the PUT SOMETHING rule even if you are quite sure it is wrong. ; Sports Franchises Previous Homes; Contractions; Dr. Seuss Baking Challenge). episodes from TuneIn Radio without leaving The Jeopardy! The two challengers kept the Daily Double away from the champion todayRay picking up $4,000 on his, while Allie made a valiant attempt to get back into the game with a $7,000 bet. Allie 8200 -7000 (Sean 14600 Ray 19000) Have you had a chance to listen to our podcast game show, Complete The List, yet? Fan of all 15 players, including Matt Amodio, Jonathan Fisher, Amy Schneider, Mattea Roach, Ryan Long, and Cris Pannullo, that have won 10 or more games on Jeopardy!! This might be on my bucket list to watch for the christmas time. As the parade wound down to the end, I can remember my parents saying to my sisters and me, Here comes Santa Claus, as Santa always signaled the end of the parade. It may not be copied without linked attribution back to this page.). your gets on DDs and lower rows need to be very high) or good but not great players going up against a James or similar (i.e. 12. 3. Ken Jennings $2,520,700 ; A Short Category; History In Art; Another Name For That Condition; Asian Americans; The Name As A Past Tense Verb). Amy 5 correct 0 incorrect by the numbers: Scores going into Final: Amy $15,800 Sam $11,200 Andrew $6,800 Tonight's results: Andrew $6,800 - $6,700 = $100 (What is Avon?) I was born in 88, so I cant remember seeing the news because I was still in diapers when it happened. Jerome Vered $499,102 The rest fell into place. viewers, well then consider me amongst the minority . 5: 57.414% The lower the number, the lower the clue value that the player has selected. Amy 8 correct 0 incorrect This FJ seemed like it was in Sams wheelhouse. He found the Daily Double very late and held a small lead after 30 clues. 2/3 in Final Jeopardy It was a day with such remarkable book ends, and it will stay with me for a long time. To make it a high percentage strategy you have to have sufficient base knowledge that daily doubles are high probability bets. Allie bought a wedding dress and met Sen. Bernie Sanders on the same day. He got them both correct and cemented a runaway! Who won Jeopardy! Sean $16,600 Coryat, 21 correct, 1 incorrect, 36.84% in first on buzzer (21/57), 1/1 on rebound attempts (on 1 rebound opportunity) While Victorian-era historians attempted to gloss this over by deliberately misrecording the phrase, it is generally accepted that Kiss me, Hardy, referring to the captain, was among Admiral Nelsons dying words. It was ambiguous what year was being referenced by November 9th. Round: You dont seem old enough to have a bucket list that includes an item to do within the next couple of weeks. Ray Lalonde $386,400 PSA: The best way to keep COVID-19 at bay (and keep Jeopardy! Santa Claus is Coming to Town apparently pre-dated Here Comes Santa Claus by about 10 years, and its been recorded by many famous singers over the years. When wearing a mask, please ensure that your mask covers both your nose and your mouth.