Fred Couples bag has been instrumental in his success as a golfer. I think if other people saw it they would probably see that it sits slightly open, but to my eye it sits square. In a sport where basically every ball looks the same, McIlroys will surely stand out from the crowd at Augusta. Bridgestone Tour 201mb and 201cb. Calf and back injuries have limited Couples to only two rounds this season. Beautiful set that needs no introduction. Fred Couples and his new wife, Suzanne, said I do, on 2-22-22. Well, thank god I have experts like you to track it all and make sure its called out. Driver: Charles Kelley whats in the bag accurate as of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am. 120 million Dollar. WebFred Couples @ The 2022 Mitsubishi Electric Classic - YouTube 0:00 / 20:32 Fred Couples @ The 2022 Mitsubishi Electric Classic Mike Granch 2.58K subscribers 254 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjyHDwBP94E/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=. I love this guy. It was a packed week with big names making equipment switches, so lets waste no more time on the intro. Pasted as rich text. I feel like this Stealth 2 head for me has just got a little more spin on it, but at a more neutral or what I perceive to be a more neutral face angle. Whats in the bag? To me it was all about face angle. Couples has 13 wins on the senior circuit most recently in 2017 at the American Family Insurance Championship as well as two senior majors, the 2011 Constellation Energy Senior Players and the 2012 Senior Open Championship. Congrats Fred and Suzanne! His are probably hand forged unlike the retail models. Currently, in our GolfWRX buy/sell/trade (BST) forum, there is a listing for a set ofWilson Staff Recoil Staff Model 95 F4 Matte finish irons. Over the moon Biden did it. Always has an interesting bag equipment wise. The 62-year-old is in the field for the Hoag Classic this week and is grouped with last weeks champion Miguel Angel Jimnez and Jim Furyk to start the week. Irons: Ping I210 (3-PW) Shafts: Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW X. Std Lofts, +.25 inches, and 1 degree up. We will confirm if any or all go in play. Offset, bounce, and a long blade length. WebFred Couples is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $120 million. APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! HYBRID: TaylorMade R11 TP (19 degrees) For at least one week, McIlroy is switching things up and going with a logo. With the help of the people who get clubs in his bag and the man himself, here is the what and the why of Fred Couples WITB. I hit balls on Thursday night at Riv. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. So true Greg. Titleist TSR3 9.5 - Ventus Velocore Black 6X, Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond Strong Three - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 7X, Taylor Made UDI 2 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5, Taylor Made P790 3 and 4 - KBS C-Taper 120S, Callaway MD5 Jaws 52.12 W and 58.12 X - DG S200 Wedge, Have Fun - Ready Golf - Repair Divots/Marks - FORE. 2.22.22 pic.twitter.com/kn2728sx0v, PGA TOUR Champions (@ChampionsTour) March 4, 2022. Hes always an interesting WITB. July 11, 2022 Richard Heathcote Fred has been making news lately. Posted October 19, 2022. (Photo by Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Images). Thats all were really looking for out here. those are not j15 cbs, they are j38 dpcs with a j15 stamp. I love this guy. You can post now and register later. Started middling that and started to get way more consistent spin numbers, sort of in the range that I like. Shaft: Aldila NV, Irons: Cobra Amp Forged (4-PW) Estimated Net Worth. They come with Mamiya Recoil 95 F4(stiff) shafts in Matte Black!!! It made golf news because FC was a diehard steel DG X-flex user. One WRX member mentioned on the tournament thread that one of his wedges was a TM ATV, Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex, 7W TM V-steel 21* Ust Pro Force Gold 65 R, Irons 4 thru 9 1980 Mac VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts, PW-- 1962 Mac VFQ FC -4000 Pro Pel 2 shaft, Putter--- 1997 Rusty Scotty Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft, you can google "fred couples getty images" and update the filter to NEWEST, and see if you can do any more detective work (this is the method I usually do btw lol). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. McIlroy posted a photo on his social media feed of a bevy of balls with a peach logo centrally located just below the TaylorMade stamp. Added a comment in @3puttterritory s question. Love this post. At GolfWRX, we are a community of like-minded individuals that all experience and express our enjoyment of the game in many ways. Its kind of a deeper face and it sets up really nice.. Grab this whole set up today for $645 shipped via Fedex. I have been swinging the golf club just a little bit faster lately, and thats by design. He has tried mallets in the past but consistently ends up in this one. I guess we should hit more nuggets and spend less time on this forum.. Fred Couples new iron setup. By I asked him about it during his press conference on Wednesday at Bay Hill, and his answer was gold: I was sick of Tiger outdriving me (he said with a laugh). 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational: How to watch, TV schedule, streaming, tee times, Meet the new GOLF Top 100 Teachers of America, 7 interesting gear finds inside Tommy Fleetwoods golf bag | Bag Spy, Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard. I assumed that club replaced the hybrid because I saw him teeing off with the Callaway Squareway Driver: Titleist TSR3 (9 degrees) - Shaft: Fujikura Ventus TR Black Patriot 6X (45.25 inches), 4 Wood:Taylormade Tour Issue Sim Titanium - small head (19 @ 17 degrees) - Shaft: Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8x (42 inches), 3 & 4 Utility: Srizon ZX Utility (20 degrees, 23 degrees) - Shaft: (3) Nippon Modus3 Hybrid GOST X, (4) Nippon NS Pro Super Peening Blue X-Stiff, Irons: Miura MC-501 (5-PW) - Shaft: Nippon NS Pro Super Peening Blue X-Stiff, Wedges: Miura Forged Wedge Raw (50, 55), Titleist Vokey SM9 WW K Grind (60/06) - Shafts: Nippon NS Pro Super Peening Blue X (50), Shimada Tour Wedge Black (55and 60), Putter: Bettinardi Innovai 8.0 Short Slant Limited Blackout(35 inches), Putter Grip: Grip Master The Roo Midesize, One reason you don't see many updated WITB for Couples (besides the fact that no one really covers the Champions Tour that often) is he doesn't let anyone shoot his bag. Fixed it. I think its important to try and hit it farther these days. Never would have thought he would play that ball over the Tour B series. On 10/18/2022 at 12:02 PM, Pepperturbo said: Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here, Please put any questions of comments here. Im sure their ability to play a 3/4 shot is a bit better as well. We will confirm if any or all go in play. Fred Couples new iron setup. Ive done some testing when I worked for the JP golf media once and found that there are a bunch of tour pros that deliberately strike their wedges on the toe to increase spin and decrease ball speed, especially on partial distances. Couples is proof that age is just a number. By Shafts: True Temper Project X PXi, Wedges: Cobra Trusty Rusty (50, 55), Tour Trusty (60) Its cool to see the love for the i210 because Ive had a lot of success with mine. He seems so laid back about other stuff though it's a little surprising to me that he's that guy. Ranked just 128th in driving accuracy on the PGA Tour so far in 2022-23, Burns was looking for greater forgiveness from his driver, and he finally made a switch this week at Bay Hill. 120 million Dollar. Tiger should switch to these and give his body a break. But like many athletes, his personal life hasnt been as successful as his golf career in some ways. My post from earlier in the thread was accurate as of his last tournament in 2022. Once Millard dialed in the lies, it was a no-brainer from there. Looks like he uses CP2 Wrap grips (Blue cap) , not CP2 Pros (Red Cap) Do WRX editors even play golf. Watch. Thats exciting. I caddied in his group years ago in a practice round. The Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond S 9+ degree head that Burns is using is a 420cc construction, and he puts a 12-gram weight in the front port, and a 14-gram weight in the back port. That is right folks. Especially when its so hard to find new talks without any golf. Thats made a big difference in kind of just straightening out the ball flight, feeling like I dont have to guard against too big of a draw. Grip: Golf Pride CP2 Wrap 58R Logo Down, NEWPORT BEACH, CALIFORNIA MARCH 08: Fred Couples his a shot from the 3rd hole during the final round of the Hoag Classic at Newport Beach Country Club on March 8, 2020, in Newport Beach, California. ", "Bridgestones were back in the bag. Thats how we landed on this. Paste as plain text instead, RXS ball? Driver: Charles Kelley whats in the bag accurate as of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Fred Couples has earned his net worth through his many professional wins in the PGA tours and Champions tours, and sponsorship. Still had the same old bridgestone irons in the bag and had the new stealth 2+ driver with the tensei pro blue shaft. Fred Couples and his new wife, Suzanne, said I do, on 2-22-22. Super Bowl LVII. The wear mark on that wedge is horrific. Greg, When he played the PGA Tour and Joe was his caddied I was able to shoot the WITB. In general, Im not a big tester. Fred Couples finally switches ironsafter 10 years GolfWRX, Wilson Staff Recoil Staff Model 95 F4 Matte finish irons, Sincerely, Arnold Palmer The Latrobe Legacy Campaign. I based what I play on feel more than anything but I think I should throw that out the window and do some testing and just look at spin numbers. One of the main reasons I switched was just the downrange dispersion is tighter, Burns said Wednesday at Bay Hill. After testing a few different Ping G425 heads at different lofts, Millard says Couples found optimal launch with a Ping G425 LST 9-degree head with a Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65TX shaft. Thats all were really looking for out here. Calf and back injuries have limited Couples to only two rounds this season. Your link has been automatically embedded. Ive dropped a few photos in below, but make sure to browse all of our photos from Bay Hill to see more custom Arnie-inspired merch. Whats in the bag? WebFred Couples is now married to his longtime girlfriend, Suzanne Hanneman. Pingback: Fred Couples finally switches ironsafter 10 years GolfWRX, Those irons are J40s with different stampings lol. Most of the time that club is in his hands the face is open, which moves the impact location towards the toe. Standard lie with lofts at 2 degrees strong. Posted October 19, 2022. ", https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2022/03/04/fred-couples-married-suzanne-hannemann-golf-attire/, Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic islands, Central America, Top 50 Classic Courses in Great Britain & Ireland, Top 50 Modern Courses in Great Britain & Ireland, last weeks champion Miguel Angel Jimnez, Sources: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am to become designated event, celebs/amateurs out for the weekend, Photos: PopStroke by Tiger Woods opens its first location in Arizona, Best irons for 2023 for every handicap and playing style, Putters used by PGA Tour players ranked in the top 10 in strokes gained putting, Best golf balls for 2023 for every budget and playing style, Photos: Snow blankets Tucson National ahead of PGA Tour Champions Cologuard Classic, Photos: Te Arai Links in New Zealand fully opens South Course designed by Bill Coore, Ben Crenshaw, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Id guess Freddie has bagged a lot during his career. Driver: GolfWRX is on the ground in Orlando ahead of the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill Club & Lodge. Hes learned nothing Olympic legend launches scathing attack on Tiger Woods over tampon apology, Golf fans left bemused following bizarre Jim Nantz blunder, Best driver 2023: Expert club fitters recommend the best driver for your swing speed, An UP-CLOSE look at Tiger Woods famous Scotty Cameron putter, David Feherty ridiculed for Greg Norman comment during LIV broadcast, Tour pro says LIV would be done if Brooks Koepka returned to PGA Tour, TOUR REPORT: McIlroy switches drivers during Genesis Invitational (plus Tigers iron change). I could see that. Clear editor. PGA Tour Champions released a good couple of minutes video of him testing a three wood last week. Never find enough info on Couples clubs. You don't have to be pro to think that way. | Couples new irons GolfWRX. Odds. He said that he walked onto the 1st tee once and the starter shook his hand right after they had applied sunscreen. Enjoy! In Couples first event with the new golf clubs, he ended up finishing T5. I have to whip it out Michael Douglas reveals wild side bet when he golfs with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones, Lee Westwood and Ian Poulter go after hypocrite Brandel Chamblee over response to new no-cut events, Rocco Mediate has a very interesting prediction for Tigers immediate future, Morning 9: Rahm leads | Rorys Tiger-inspired driver switch | Bay Hill photos, Golf world left fuming with latest show of poor etiquette at womens college event, Coolest thing for sale in the GolfWRX Classifieds (3/3/23): Wilson Staf Recoil Staff Model 95 F4 Matte finish irons. Display as a link instead, Top 100 Courses in the U.S.: GOLFs all-new 2022-23 ranking is here! The i210 are legendary. rickybooby25, October 18, 2022 in Tour Talk. Yep I saw that video on one of my feeds. Search Yes we play golf. The part of his bag that I believe has made the biggest impact on his stellar play over the past decade was the switch to the Bridgestone golf ball (currently the Tour B RXS). found optimal launch with a Ping G425 LST, 7 interesting gear finds inside Tommy Fleetwood's golf bag | Bag Spy, Upgrade your bag with these Arnold Palmer head covers, How to prevent golf-club damage | Fully Equipped Mailbag, Don't risk buying counterfeit golf clubs | Fully Equipped podcast, Patrick Reed dishes on whether there may be LIV drama at Masters Champions Dinner, Back by popular demand, you can bring the Masters to your door, EA Sports' lifelike Augusta National replication praised by club's caddies, Scottie Scheffler 'clueless' about Masters Champions Dinner protocol, LIV tension at Masters Champions Dinner? Whats his specs? Shaft: Harrison Mugen Prototype 75 X (43-inches, D3) Would you guys consider the Ping i210 irons a low handicap player set? Millard says that Couples liked the driver so much that he wanted to try some Ping irons, too. Required fields are marked *. Pricing may vary. What wedges? Fred can have them any way he wants. All wedges with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts. GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, Tuesday at 04:47 PM, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 20, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 13, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 6, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, January 31, By Partly to do with that. 6th hole, Couples second to the green. Then I just went with it from there. Titleist TSi2- 15* - Tour AD IZ More photos from the event here. Its not a weird ad, if you wanna know why a player can maintain older equipment for a longer period of time, the golf ball is the lynchpin of the whole thing. Grip: Golf Pride CP2 Wrap 58R Logo Down. Theyre posted you dummy! Betti putter", watched him play at Goat Hill in the Wishbone brawl at the end of 2021 very up close and he had glide eye 2 wedges, Hickory Bag: Brassie, Mid Iron, Mashie, Mashie Niblick, Niblick, Putter, Driver: PXG 12*; HZDRUS Handcrafted 63 6.0, Long Game: PXG 13*, PXG 16*; HZDRUS Handcrafted 83 6.5 (flip between the two), Driving Iron: PXG 0311 4 iron bent 17.5*; ProForce VTS 100HX (finally found a driving that works), Irons: NIKE VR Pro CBs Raw 4 - PW: Aldila RIP Tour 115 s,these are similar length irons (4 iron 37.75, PW 36.25)7, Wedges: Titleist Vokey 50F, 54D, 58S: DG S300 (will sometimes add in the 58* on shorter courses), Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design #5 35 inches: Super Stroke GP Tour, FWIW - This is from a little over 2 1/2 years ago, GolfWRX Insider: An exclusive look inside the bag of Fred Couples. Bridgestone irons w/Steelfibers, probably his same old wedges (ATV and a Vokey), his Squareway 3w, what looks like a Stealth fairway of some sort with a new Kai'li Blue, I assume 5w? So I noticed that the club, or the shaft, started to feel a little weak. I love this guy. If it works of course. Its been nine days now so were still on the honeymoon.. Brad Millard (Ping Tour Rep) was the man running the session, and in a Herculean effort, was able to spin Couples out of some old standbys and into a new driver and irons. Schauffele has switched back into a red Odyssey putter at Bay Hill this week, but its the not the same one that he used from 2020-2022. Quick-hitters: Francesco Molinari added a Fujikura Ventus Black 6X shaft to his Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero driver and 8X to the Mavrik Sub Zero 3-wood. (AP Photo/Chris O'Meara) @ John Wunder does Freddie Pure his shafts? "Looks like the equipment was mostly the same stuff. Most of the players I bagged for had no clue what they were hitting. Hideki Matusyama used the Houston Open to break in a piece of gear hell have in the bag at the Masters a TaylorMade SIM UDI 3-iron (True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue shaft) with a sole that was shaved down to reduce bounce for the firm turf at Augusta National. Greg, He's never said but most likely doesn't like people touching his clubs. Theres this crazy gene in me that makes me want to screw sheep. Estimated Net Worth. Couples is proof that age is just a number. *So how in Gods name did that 3-wood get into his bag and stay there for going on 12 years? Here in Utah we golf a lot during the season and he is a no glove, Ping golfer! Search I thought I had read that Freddie had gone 4 and even 5 hybrids in recent years to save the back ???? The 2022 SAS Championship final leaderboard is headed by winner Fred Couples, who earned the win on the 2022 PGA Tour Champions schedule at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary, N.C. Callaway staffers will have fresh staff bags (and headcovers) for Masters week. Trust me, its no small feat. interesting that one of the most famous faders of all time doesnt like to see any openness at address. Still dont understand the shift to ping irons though , obvious choice from Bridgestone would be hand made irons by whomever he wants to make them because hes Fred couples after akt. If you buy a linked product, Wow. | Couples new irons GolfWRX, Wilson Staff Recoil Staff Model 95 F4 Matte finish irons, Sincerely, Arnold Palmer The Latrobe Legacy Campaign. Dont forget an extra sleeve of balls for the 17th hole. Couples also made another big equipment change in 2020 thats worth noting. I heard that Cantlay had been fiddling around with his shaft weights recently, and hes an equipment free agent now. Fred Couples is a household name in golf, spending 30 years on the PGA Tour before joining the PGAs Champions Tour once he turned 50. Started middling that and started to get way more consistent spin numbers, sort of in the range that I like. I thought it was what you were looking for, my bad. Watch. He was launching it around 12-12.5 degrees with about 2300 rpm of spin, which is the ideal window for Couples, according to Millard. Some found it funny, but his SO loved the idea. His first ended in a Something to note: Fred is nuts about his sticks but not in the way we are at WRX. Not because hes difficult, hes just Fred Couples, and if hes making a switch its gotta do more than just impress on TrackMan. Thanks Mr. Wunder. Partly to do with that. At 63 years old, he was able to produce something incredible. Upload or insert images from URL. I actually find it hard to understand how a player of his calibre can do that. olkev, October 17, 2022 in PGA WITB and Tournament Pics. As you can see, there isnt a ton of new gear in his bag. Its a fact And his Stealth+ w/Tensei Blue. WebCouples, 62, was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2013 after winning more than $30 million in prize money during a professional career that began in 1980. According to Millard, he sent Couples sets of both iBlade irons and i210 irons, and Couples took a liking to the i210s with his previous Aerotech Steel Fiber gamer shafts. Standard lie with lofts at 2 degrees strong. The driver is a beast. JW thanks for the hreat article. Its just the simplest, fastest way to get a little better. He isnt too concerned with Trackman numbers, hes more concerned with how the irons looked to his eye, Millard said. This wasnt the case for bunkers as the face doesnt really come into contact with the ball. When he played the PGA Tour and Joe was his caddied I was able to shoot the WITB. Its more compact, which I like the look of. Shafts: Aerotech Steel Fiber 110cw X Any info on how that ATV 54 got into the bag? Why the mid-event switch-up? Well see you next week as the Florida Swing takes us to The Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass. 38 VIEW ANALYSIS AND HIGHLIGHTS > 35 Home. With the help of the people who get clubs in his bag and the man himself, here is the what and the why of Fred Couples WITB. Shaft: Aldila RIP Phenom, 3-wood: Titleist 906F4 (13.5 degrees) At 45.75 inches in length, Viktor Hovland already plays one of the longer drivers on the PGA Tour. Didnt see the rest of the bag from the tv coverage. I wonder. Wilson Staff ProModels are designed to elevate your game while make the misses a little more forgiving. Driver: GolfWRX is on the ground in Orlando ahead of the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill Club & Lodge. Hes learned nothing Olympic legend launches scathing attack on Tiger Woods over tampon apology, Golf fans left bemused following bizarre Jim Nantz blunder, Best driver 2023: Expert club fitters recommend the best driver for your swing speed, An UP-CLOSE look at Tiger Woods famous Scotty Cameron putter, David Feherty ridiculed for Greg Norman comment during LIV broadcast, Tour pro says LIV would be done if Brooks Koepka returned to PGA Tour, TOUR REPORT: McIlroy switches drivers during Genesis Invitational (plus Tigers iron change). WebFred Couples 1st Round @ The 2022 Masters - YouTube 0:00 / 20:59 Fred Couples 1st Round @ The 2022 Masters Mike Granch 2.58K subscribers Subscribe 233K views 10 According to Ping Tour rep Kenton Oates, the 47-inch driver was roughly 3-5 mph faster than his gamer, while the 48-inch generated an additional 4-6 mph. He ended his five-year-long dry run to secure a thundering win at the SAS Championship. Titleist Vokey SM8 RAW - 46*, 52*, 56*, 60*, DG Tour Issue X-100 & S-400 I would love to know the answer. I may never abandon them. to not reference it is a discredit to the whole process. I feel like this Stealth 2 head for me has just got a little more spin on it, but at a more neutral or what I perceive to be a more neutral face angle. In recent years Fred has messed with a 2nd and 3rd hybrid when he gets to Augusta, but typically its just this one with a mark dead nuts in the middle. Can we confirm what he bagged? This week at Bay Hill, we got a fully immersive experience into the legacy of Arnold Palmer, which included a look at even more of his old personal golf clubs. The 15-time winner on the PGA Tour and 1992 Masters champion recently remarried the week of the PGA Tour Champions Cologuard Classic, and judging by the wedding photo, Boom Boom looked like he was ready to walk straight from the ceremony to the first tee for a quick round. Search At 63 years old, he was able to produce something incredible. Fred Couples and the SAS Championship By olkev, October 17, 2022 in PGA WITB and Tournament Pics Share Followers 1 Reply to this topic Start new topic olkev Advanced Members 116 Feedback 0 0 0 Total Rating 0% Posted October 17, 2022 Anybody know what Fred had in the bag this past weekend? Makes sense. Perhaps most iconic was his Ping Anser putter. With the help of the people who get clubs in his bag and the man himself, here is the what and the why of Fred Couples WITB. He currently plays on the PGA Tour and is a former world number 1 golfer. That would be cool to see. More photos from the event here. We sent him the [Ping i210 irons] ahead of time so he messed around with them for about a week when he showed up in Phoenix, he didnt even have his Bridgetones with him, so that shows you how much he liked the new irons.. Scores. !, To check out the full listing in our BST forum, head through the link:Wilson Staff Recoil Staff Model 95 F4 Matte finish irons, This is the most impressive current listing from theGolfWRX BST,and if you are curious about the rules to participate in the BST Forum you can check them out here:GolfWRX BST Rules. Scores. WebFred Couples is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $120 million. Anyone struggling with their game should seriously consider Ping for everything. Its the date I got married, which is a really important date to me, he told GOLF.com. I asked him about it during his press conference on Wednesday at Bay Hill, and his answer was gold: I was sick of Tiger outdriving me (he said with a laugh). Here was Cantlays answer (gearheads will especially enjoy this): Yeah, Ive done a little testing. Does anybody know what clubs Fred Couples used to win the SAS Championship?? To be more specific: a peach. 38 VIEW ANALYSIS AND HIGHLIGHTS > 35 Home. I believe he put a Tmade 4 driving iron, with a KBS shaft during the Masters. Couples seems to have an idyllic life. Pingback: Morning 9: Sneds ahead in Houston | Why fans now? Unfortunately, we dont yet have an answer for that question. check out the wear mark on that lob wedge.. Can't seem to find any more recent Fred Couples WITB on here or elsewhere. If shes your mom then yes I did. Ive never felt the need to call someone a jerk on an online forum, because it would take an overwhelming jerk for me to make such a statement. Now Couples switches to them. Driver: Cobra Amp Cell Pro (8.5 degrees) Shaft: Aldila RIP Phenom 3-wood: Titleist 906F4 (13.5 degrees) Shaft: Aldila NV 7-wood: Michael Hopper whats in the bag accurate as of the WM Phoenix Open. But if somethings better or potentially better, Im now in a position where I can go out and put that in right away. Guys that confident with opening up with the pw? WebFred Couples 1st Round @ The 2022 Masters - YouTube 0:00 / 20:59 Fred Couples 1st Round @ The 2022 Masters Mike Granch 2.58K subscribers Subscribe 233K views 10 He, like very few others, will stick with a club for years. Betti putter". My husband is the same way. Fred Couples First reached World No 1: March 22, 1992 As a Lynx ambassador Couples carried the brands driver and irons along with equipment from four other brands. The golf ball is interesting I think that many players could do well to look into what ball they play more. Driver- stealth plus with tensei pro blue, 3 wood- cally squareway with Harrison shaft (cool vid on champions tour insta of him testing what looked like a speeder Nx shaft with the same head), 4/5 wood- stealth (non plus) with kaili blue, hybrid- stealth rescue (non plus) with steelfiber, wedges- not sure but looked like taylormade. WebFred Couples is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $120 million. Calf and back injuries have limited Couples to only two rounds this season. *Funny story on the Vokey wedge: Fred was at the home of Bill Haas and saw this beautiful lob wedge in Bills staff bag. It even allows us to share another thing we all love buying and selling equipment.