All Rights Reserved. Also back on the Arizona Cardinals is KeeSean Johnson. 18 for the Bulldogs. It feels like a small college town. Mose Vavao has also established himself as the starting left guard after getting two starts last season. Find out the latest game information for your favorite NCAAF team on . . Agina was recruited for his talents on both offense and defense, but has officially been designated by Fresno State as a defensive back. After Comstock's move to defensive back and jersey switch to No. Dalena received his preferred jersey number upon the graduation of last year's No. "The tradition of running backs that have been here, its an honor and blessing to be a part of Ive been going to the games since I was in diapers so its a really big decision. Continue as BarkBoard reviews the depth chart for each position. Sports. Fresno State Athletics. Jan 2, Fresno State (2-3) Loss vs. Wyoming, 74-78, 6. They finished the 2019 season 48 and 26 in Mountain West play to finish in a threeway tie in fourth place in the West Division and did not qualify for a bowl game. The 2020 NFL season kicks off this weekend and seven former Fresno State Bulldogs are set to take the field at the highest level. It's very relieving.. Mountain West Football's 2023 Schedule Released 2023 NFL Combine: Live Updates On Mountain West . 9. 3 NFL star is currently defensive lineman, (Photo: Mark J. Rebilas, USA TODAY Sports). On offense, some new names on the two-deep include potential wide receiver starter Ty Jones, second-team right tackle transfer Jalen Guerrero, and an ongoing battle for the back-up QB job between redshirt freshman Logan Fife and freshman Jaylen Henderson. "I've been to a lot of Fresno State football games and I had great experiences with the crowd. "I knew in the bottom of my heart that I wanted to go to Fresno State," Fife told BarkBoard. Local Sanger three-star recruit Kosi Agina will be easy to spot wearing the No. Only one incoming Bulldog is yet to receive a jersey number - Baylor transfer Paul Matavao-Poialii. 36 Win % LEAGUE 1-3 3rd Sunbelt HOME4-2 AWAY0-5 NEUTRAL0-0 PF226 PA326 STREAK2L Ways you can help Make an impact on this team, and help keep MaxPreps up-to-date. 25 jersey, just one digit away from his father Charlie Jones' No. Denver Cbs Channel NumberCBS News Live CBS News Colorado: Local News, Weather & More Feb 19, 2020; CBS News Colorado. It's a good place and a good fit for me to go and be focused on playing football, which is what I want to do.. COLOR LEGEND FOR DEPTH CHARTS PURPLE: Top rated underclassmen | GREEN: Rounds 1/2 | RED: Rounds 3/4 | AQUA: Rounds 5/6 | BLACK: Round 7/priority free agent | GRAY: Free agent/camp | GOLD: New additions, graduate transfers, and freshmen. The biggest change for the Bulldogs in Tuesday's announcement is a five-day turnaround from the Bulldogs' season opener versus Hawaii to their Week 2 game against Colorado State. Portland, OR (Gresham HS / Fresno City College (CA)), Fresno, CA (Clovis West HS / San Jose CC (CA)), Tulare, CA (Tulare Western HS / Bakersfield JC (CA)), Bryant, AR (Charter Oak HS / California / Mt. > 2020 Roster & Players. The Raiders will make their home Las Vegas debut in Week 2 versus the New Orleans Saints on Monday Night Football. A Mountain West Scholar-Athlete. Former Bulldog defensive back Curtis Riley remains in the NFL - After playing in all 16 games with the New York Giants in 2018 and all 16 with the Oakland Raiders in 2019, Riley will begin the 2020 season with the Pittsburgh Steelers practice squad. I just wanted to be a part of all that. Copyright 2000-2023 Sports Reference LLC. San Francisco is only carrying one fullback, Fresno States other 2019 graduate to make an NFL practice squad is safety, Aside from Hughes and Hokit, former Bulldog tight ends, (Photo: Isaiah J. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. Redshirt freshman Logan Fife is listed as the No. Jordan Mims and Jake Haener helped complete the biggest in-season turnaround in Football Bowl Subdivision history in their final game for Fresno State, Fresno State beats Boise State 28-16 for Mountain West title. Denver hosts Tennessee at 7:10 p.m. PT. Fresno State has four other players on the roster at this position - junior Rian Fields, sophomore Reggie Strong and true freshmen Emari Pait Jr. and Malik Brooks. 2022 Football Roster. 1 jersey. The former four-star recruit and starter for the Bruinshas quickly worked his way into a possible starting spot at safety for the Bulldogs. 2020 Fresno State Statistics; Schedule & Results; Roster; Game Logs; Splits; More 2020 Fresno State Pages. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. My senior year I popped off and I had a lot of coaches talking to me, but a lot of coaches left me, Penright explained. Lowe is a 6-foot-5 receiving target committed over offers including Arizona State, Boise State and San Diego State. Click here for more:https://247sports.com/college/fresno-state/UserSubscription/New?promo=JOIN. Record: 3-3 (58th of 128) (Schedule & Results), Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Friday, March 3, 6:39AM. Wide Receiver:Keric Wheatfallor Ty Jones, Wide Receiver:Jalen Cropper/ Erik Brooks. The SPORTS REFERENCE and STATHEAD trademarks are owned exclusively by Sports Reference LLC. The Bulldogs' depth chart features only two tight end spots, but the Bulldogs have often utilized as many as four. That's just a big offer to have. I'm really excited about that. KMPH FOX26 in Fresno, California. He is one of three new freshmen quarterbacks on the roster. Michael Munoz will wear No. "I was actually out to three or four Fresno State games and I just liked the atmosphere," Munoz said. 97 for Fresno State this fall. 2020 Fresno State Bulldogs Stats. Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. Former Bulldog wide receiver KeeSean Johnson was announced to the Arizona Cardinals' Reserve/COVID-19 list on Friday. Former Fresno State Bulldog Josh Hokit officially went from college walk-on to NFL prospect this offseason. Mar 11 (Neutral), Fresno State (12-12) Loss vs. Colorado State, 62-72, College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com Blog and Articles. However, Johnson is not expected to be with the team on Sunday. His commitment to Fresno State also follows the footsteps of his older brother Frank Dalena whowore No. It doesnt feel real yet. Aside from Hughes and Hokit, former Bulldog tight ends Jared Rice and Cam Sutton were added as undrafted free agents but were not signed to the roster or practice squad. 70 for the Bulldogs. Logan Fife (No. boise state football coaching . View the Fresno State Bulldogs roster for the 2020 FBS college football season. Men's Sports; Baseball. For the inside scoop on Fresno State football, recruiting, basketball and more, join BarkBoard VIP today and get your first month for $1 now! Find out the latest on your favorite NCAAF players on CBSSports.com. 41 for the Bulldogs. He will wear No. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. Standing: 1st (West) . Find out more. Some school's results have been altered by retroactive NCAA penalties. Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights, scores and more. Read more about our data coverage. Continue for a full rundown of which number each of the new Fresno State freshmen will wear in 2020-21, or at the soonest point that the Bulldogs return to the football field. This is something I've dreamed about ever since I was a little kid. 89 jersey for the 'Dogs. 10 jersey. 2022 . The Fresno State Bulldogs have as many as eight receivers who could see the field significantly this season. Visit ESPN to view the Fresno State Bulldogs team schedule for the current and previous seasons Fresno State School History; . 6. That will be the situation, five days and then nine. While Hokit did not make the 53-man roster for the San Francisco 49ers this preseason, he was prioritized onto the teams practice squad. Print. He also received interest from USC, where his older brother John Houston is a senior linebacker. San Antonio JC (CA)) This announcement is even more critical than in previous years since Fresno State fans will not be able to fill Bulldog Stadium this season - as currently stands. Fife had previously committed to Cal Poly. You'll be able to watch KCNC (CBS 4) and 34 of the Top 35 Cable channels. 9-3 Georgia? 1419 W Broadway. View the 2020 Fresno State Bulldogs schedule, results and scores for the 2020 FBS college football season. "It feels good to stay here in my hometown and be a hometown here I guess you could say," Lee told BarkBoard.com in 2019. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. Feb 24 @ UNLV, Fresno State (10-9) Win vs. Nevada-Las Vegas, 67-64, 20. . Undefeated Michigan? Head coach Jeff Tedford resigned and was replaced by Kalen DeBoer. . Early chose the Bulldogs over offers from New Mexico, UTEP, Dixie State, Northern Arizona, Southern Utah and Yale. Check out the detailed 2020-21 Fresno State Bulldogs Roster and Stats for College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com. 5" vert today at the #NBACombine and probably went straight to the weight room after pic. The list designates players who have either tested positive or have been in contact with someone who has. Late Fresno State offensive line addition Toreon Penright of San Bernardino (Calif.) Cajon High School is now officially on the team and will wear No. The Tracy (Calif.) High School product was quickly recruited to the Bulldogs after former commit Jaden Casey flipped to Cal. "I've been up there. San Antonio JC (CA)), Fresno, CA (Clovis West HS / San Jose CC (CA)), Murrieta, CA (Murrieta Mesa HS / Saddleback JC (CA)), Fresno, CA (Edison HS / Nevada-Las Vegas), East Pointe, MI (East English Village Prep HS), Sacramento, CA (Burbank HS / American River JC (CA)), Bradenton, FL (St. Stephens Episcopal HS), Downey, CA (St. Pius X-St. Matthias Academy), Portland, OR (Gresham HS / Fresno City College (CA)), Portola, CA (Portola Valley HS / Butte JC (CA)), Litchfield Park, AZ (Millennium HS / Glendale CC (AZ)), Tracy, CA (Modesto Christian HS / Modesto JC (CA)), Portland, OR (Tigard HS / American River JC (CA)), El Dorado Hills, CA (Oak Ridge HS / Butte JC (CA)). More Fresno State! Sports Reference . 2005-2023 CBS INTERACTIVE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Early. Levelle Bailey has moved from the husky position to linebacker to give the 'Dogs two new starters there. Junior Economics Ocean Township, N.J. Big Ten, SEC, . I wouldn't say him being there was the main reason I picked them but I knew a lot about them.". Jan 10, Fresno State (5-3) Win vs. San Jose State, 80-65, 9. The Hanford native was signed to the Los Angeles Rams practice squad after missing the teams 53-man roster cut. Conferences. Idp VolvoVolvo owners club cars for sale. When Fresno States Jake Haener was presented with his biggest challenge of the season taking down perennial conference power Boise State coach Jeff Tedford long knew his quarterback would be up for the challenge. interesting facts about catherine of aragon; ochsner human resources contact; Newsletters; vortex ecu crf450l stock exhaust; hot shot dispatch training . Last season, the Packers were just one win shy of participating in the Super Bowl, falling to the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship. 13 for the Bulldogs. On defense, true freshmen who earned second-team spots include linebacker Zeke Branham, husky Emari Pait and cornerback Cale Sanders. In recent Fresno State history, former Bulldog and NFL player Marcel Jensen wore the No. 70 jersey was previously worn by Tim Anderson in 2019. Or write about sports? Full Bio. Long Beach Polytechnic High School. The official Twitter account of the Fresno State Football Team // FOUR @MountainWest Champs. Play Index. Just knowing how coach Grubb and I work on offense, that's exactly what I'm thinking already. Go To Coaching Staff . Juan Rodriguez was set to fill the void left byJared Rice in 2020. New Fresno State Head Coach Kalen DeBoer, who coached at Eastern Michigan as offensive coordinator from 2014 to 2016, will rely on his experience coaching in the MAC. New Fresno State freshman linebacker Tyler Mello of local Hanford High School will wear No. For the inside scoop on Fresno State football, recruiting, basketball and more, join BarkBoard VIP today and get your first month for $1 now! Jordan Mims scored touchdowns on runs of 4, 1 and 2 yards and Fresno State beat Wyoming 30-0 Friday night in the regular season finale for both teams. 17) and Joseph Campbell (No. Fresno States No. It's big because I grew up watching Fresno State football.". The Denver Broncos will play in the second-half of ESPNs Monday Night Football double-header. It was tremendous. The former running back and linebacker (and wrestler) at Fresno State is playing fullback for the 49ers. The station features various programs, such as news, entertainment, weather, sports and jobs. Wiggins had played in 30 games and started in 13 for the Lions over the past two seasons, after playing four seasons with the Chargers. Roster Volleyball: News Become a Trailblazer 2022-23 NCAA Guide For College Bound Student-Athlete (PDF) 2020-21 NCAA International Student-Athlete Guide Booster Reminders NCAA Eligibility Center Utah Tech Tryout Packet . 2020 Fresno State Bulldogs Roster. L2 . Most Recent Games and Any Score Since 1869. He was a three-star recruit with offers including Air Force, Hawaii, San Jose State, UNLV, Utah State, Columbia, Harvard and Yale. Fresno State had non-conference games scheduled against Colorado and Texas A&M. For kickoffs that are still listed as TBA, national broadcasters typically have a 12-day window from the day of the game to select times. Four linebackers are listed on the second-team including true freshman Zeke Branham. Use without license or authorization is expressly prohibited. Lake was a multi-sport star, including a key role on the Clovis High 2019 Central Section Championship boys' volleyball team - coached by his father Richard Lake. All rights reserved. Left Tackle:Dontae Bull/Toreon Penright, Center:Matt Smith or Bula Schmidt/ Tyrone Sampson, Right Guard:Bula Schmidt orDante Adkins/Nick Abbs, Right Tackle: Alex Akingbulu/ Jalen Guerrero. Sherrod chose the Bulldogs over offers from Air Force, MTSU, San Jose State, Utah State and many FCS programs. Roster includes most starters and key reserves. Click here to join! The Fresno State Bulldogs return nearly all of their seniors and starters from the 2020 season, but the offensive line is where the 'Dogs look the most different from last year to this season. The official 2023 Football Roster for the Utah Tech University . KMPH FOX26 in Fresno, California. Check out the Fresno State Bulldogs College Football History, Stats, Records, Polls, Bowls and More College Football Stats at Sports-Reference.com . Redshirt junior Jared Torres has also played in 15 games. On August 10, 2020, the Mountain West Conference suspended all fall sports competitions due to the COVID-19 pandemic.[2]. Super senior Alex Akingbulu has broken into the starting lineup in his third year at Fresno State since transferring from UCLA. The wide receiver will wear No. Prep: A 2019 graduate of Kamehameha Schools-Kapalama in Honolulu, O'ahu. Men's Sports; Baseball. FBSchedules - College and Pro Football Schedules. Tilini Livai will instead be a Fresno State Bulldog and will wear No. Davison is listed by the Falcons as a starting defensive lineman for the season opener. San Jose State led the series from 1949 to 2001, but Fresno State tied it at 32 games each with a victory in 2002, and recaptured the lead in 2003. Walker will wear No. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. A day or so of rest leading into UNLV the next week is a good thing. The Lions open the season by hosting the Chicago Bears on Sunday at 10 a.m. Sixth-Round NFL Draft pick Netane Muti will be the last former Bulldog to play this weekend. "I've definitely studied him and how he runs. Of the reasoning for his decision to be a Bulldog, Mello said, "The pride and tradition of Bulldog football. Fresno State Bulldogs Roster. With California's state mandate preventing fan attendance, the Red Wave will have to tune in on television for all four home games. overall 3 - 3.500. conf 3-3.500. streak. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Montao stands at 6-foot-1 and 184 lbs. Im really into agriculture, especially living in the Valley and living in Tracy. Rivers had 507 rushing yards, 265 receiving yards and 9 total touchdowns infive starts last season. None of the incoming freshmen in the 2020 class were granted the opportunity to wear one of the other rare retired numbers. Check out today's tv schedule for fox (kmph) fresno, ca and take a look at what is scheduled for the next 2 weeks. "Sometimes being simple and having that quick turnaround is a good thing. He stands at 5-foot-8 and 165 pounds and helped lead his high school team to a state championship. Former Bulldog defensive back Charles Washington is back with the Arizona Cardinals for his second season with the team. "With the atmosphere, I saw myself making plays on that field and being at that school. Malik Sherrod, Jordan Wilmore and Jevon Bigelow are among the other running back options. For a second straight year Fresno State will have a new starting punter. They were canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The defensive line has also undergone some changes this offseason. Most Recent Games and Any Score Since 1869. Nov 25, Fresno State (1-0) Win vs. William Jessup, 87-47, 2. 18) all look to make their new numbers memorable ones during their Bulldog career. The Bulldogs also have several new names on the defensive line this season as well. San Antonio JC (CA)), La Puente, CA (Bishop Amat HS / Colorado State), Danville, CA (Monte Vista HS / Washington), Tracy, CA (Modesto Christian HS / Modesto JC (CA)), Sacramento, CA (Burbank HS / American River JC (CA)), San Mateo, CA (Serra HS / College of San Mateo (CA)), Litchfield Park, AZ (Millennium HS / Glendale CC (AZ)), Downey, CA (St. Pius X-St. Matthias Academy), El Dorado Hills, CA (Oak Ridge HS / Butte JC (CA)), Portola, CA (Portola Valley HS / Butte JC (CA)), East Pointe, MI (East English Village Prep HS), Milpitas, CA (Milpitas HS / College of San Mateo (CA)), Fresno, CA (Edison HS / Nevada-Las Vegas), Portland, OR (Tigard HS / American River JC (CA)), Murrieta, CA (Murrieta Mesa HS / Saddleback JC (CA)), Bradenton, FL (St. Stephens Episcopal HS), Cypress, TX (Cypress Ranch HS / Blinn JC (TX)), Bakersfield, CA (Bakersfield Christian HS / Bakersfield JC (CA)). Former Edison High School McKinley Lee initially committed to Fresno State in the 2019 class, but took a greyshirt year as he recovered from injury. The NFL's 53-man rosters were announced earlier this week and there has already been movement among them with one former 'Dog removed from an active roster while another was activated. Fresno State athletics director Terry Tumey in 2018 inherited a scheduling nightmare that included an opening for a home game in 2020 and a lack of home games on the books in future seasons. Full Fresno State Bulldogs roster for the 2022 season including position, height, weight, birthdate, years of experience, and college. Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. Starters are marked with an asterisk (*). Fresno State has also overhauled the linebackers unit this offseason. Go To Coaching Staff. The Bulldogs football schedule includes opponents, date, time, and TV. Hokit is believed to be the next option to be activated if Juszczyk were to be sidelined. I like how the fan base is, Lowe said. 2024 Fresno State Football Schedule. Jan 15 @ Nevada, Fresno State (5-4) Loss vs. Nevada, 57-73, 10. The window will be even shorter for the opposing Rams who will have to travel. "Its a dream come true, it really is. Tight End:Juan Rodriguez/ Raymond Pauwels. Former Bulldog rookie Mykal Walker will make his NFL debut on locally televised FOX26 as he and fellow former 'Dog Tyeler Davison will take on the Seattle Seahawks at 10 a.m. PT. Conferences. Now he is officially on the Bulldog roster and he will wear No. Full Bio. [5], On November 22, the game vs. San Diego State scheduled for November 27 was canceled due to COVID-19 protocols within the Fresno State football program.[6]. . OVERALL 10-3. The SPORTS REFERENCE and STATHEAD trademarks are owned exclusively by Sports Reference LLC. Use the nocable tv listings guide as a schedule of what tv shows are on now and tonight for all local broadcast channels in san antonio, tx 78257 . All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. "The tradition of running backs that have been here, its an honor and blessing to be a part of Ive been going to the games since I was in diapers so its a really big decision. Fresno State's top-ranked recruit of the 2020 class was Upland (Calif.) offensive lineman Joseph Church. Chris Carasia. Huntley, Ill. / Huntley HS: Nate Hale: OL: 6-5: Fr. 2026 Fresno State Football Schedule. The most respected source for NFL Draft info among NFL Fans, Media, and Scouts, plus accurate, up to date NFL Depth Charts, Practice Squads and Rosters. Beneath the hood of ipd's S40 T5 is Volvo's turbocharged 2. Johnson was listed as a second-team wide receiver on Arizonas depth chart and thought by many to be the fourth option behind starters Deandre Hopkins, Larry Fitzgerald and Christian Kirk. Tickets starting at $186. Continue for a full rundown of which number each of the new Fresno State freshmen will wear in 2020-21, or at the soonest point that the Bulldogs return to the football field. 16 for the Fresno State Bulldogs, which is now available after tight end Jared Rice's graduation. Locally, Bulldog fans will be able to watch the Carr and the Raiders on CBS47 Sunday at 10 a.m. PT. See our list of forfeits and vacated games for more details. 2020 Fresno State Bulldogs Schedule and Results. Its kind of involved all around me, especially with all the friends and family I know that are apart of it. Earned academic all-MW honors. In the afternoon games, former Bulldog Charles Washington will be featured on FOX26 at 1:25 p.m. PT as the Arizona Cardinals play at San Franciso (if air quality allows the game to be played). 40 as a freshman for the Bulldogs. News. "It's close to home so that was definitely a plus. Mello was one of the Valley's fastest-rising high school stars this fall for his physical play. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. Jordan Mims looks to be at his best physical state after a 2018 injury sidelined him for all of 2019 and limited him last season. 24. Full Site Menu. Or write about sports? News. I just felt that it was the right time.. Washington and the Cardinals open the season Sunday at 1:25 p.m. PT versus the San Francisco 49ers on FOX. The official 2022-23 Football Roster for the San Jose State University Spartans. Feb 13 @ Air Force, Fresno State (9-7) Win vs. Air Force, 67-64, 17. Early is also the cousin of Bulldog L.J. Find out more. Do you have a blog? Fresno, Calif. / Central East HS / Utah Tech: Luke Griskey: OL: 6-4: Fr. Here is how the updated schedule now looks. Visit ESPN to view the Fresno State Bulldogs team roster for the current season Learn more and register, Height of bar is margin of victory Mouseover bar for details Click for box score Grouped by Month, 1. Carr comes off career highs in yards (4,054), completion percentage (70.4%) and QB rating (100.8), but the Raiders have had three consecutive losing seasons. 1. I took my visits and they were great visits and everything, but my heart was in the Valley the whole time. Houston committed to Fresno State in late August. LB 6'3" 231 lbs. LKQ U PULL IT is the largest used auto parts junkyard in South Florida , With a fresh inventory of over 1200 vehicles it provides the lowest prices on OEM car parts in Broward County FL .LKQ Pick Your Part in Dayton, OH Find Your PartsPricesSell Your CarLocationsAbout UsCareersPyp garage ES Find a location near you Directory> Ohio> Dayton LKQ . College Football at Sports-Reference.com Blog and Articles. Butte College defensive tackle Dario Pizzuti will wear No. Forest chose Fresno State over several other Mountain West offers including San Diego State and San Jose State. The Mountain West announced its national television package on Tuesday, revealing two new dates for Fresno State football games this season, some kickoff times and the channels you can watch the Bulldogs on this season. . Main article: Fresno State-San Jose State football rivalry. With. Mountain West 6-2. The 6-foot-5 offensive lineman committed to the Bulldogs after his official visit out of Upland (Calif.). Visit ESPN to view the Fresno State Bulldogs team stats for the 2022 season. 2028 Fresno . View the Fresno State Bulldogs roster for the 2020 FBS college football season. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Fresno State has seven of its eight games confirmed for national television broadcasts and the 'Dogs will also play two weekday games. Special Assistant to the Head Coach ( UNLV, 2016 to 2018) Nelson Hernandez. It's a great atmosphere. Fresno State Athletics. 19 for Fresno State. "It feels good to stay here in my hometown and be a hometown here I guess you could say," Lee told BarkBoard.com in 2019. College Football at Sports-Reference.com Blog and Articles. Council Bluff, Iowa. The Bulldogs also added Oregon State transfer Evan Bennett and Cal Poly transfer Ryan Boehm on the second-team. Its kind of involved all around me, especially with all the friends and family I know that are apart of it. All rights reserved. Jan 8, Fresno State (4-3) Win vs. San Jose State, 79-64, 8. NCAA Depth Charts are dynamic and evolving. Schedule. "That was a big factor too, because this is my hometown and this is where I grew up," Jones said. See our list of forfeits and vacated games for more details. The redshirt freshman DE from Bakersfield will now wear big No. Big Ten, SEC, ACC, Big 12, Conference USA. They loved on me so I feel like this is the place for me and that I can shine here. The Bulldogs have utilized as many as four running backs in committees of previous seasons. FOX 26 Houston: News & Alerts. Washington is listed on the Arizona depth chart as a third-string safety. UPDATING IN PROGRESS. Walker was briefly listed on Atlantas injury report after missing a recent practice, but is reportedly cleared to make his NFL debut on Sunday.