Visit hotel website. Don't hesitate to stay here. Everyone smiled and made us feel at home. Go for it. Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North. ,LW;2766-MDW,YX;ORDSO-ORD,HY;CHIXL-ORD,CP;3647-ORD,WV;CHI42-ORD,YX;ORDAC-ORD,HG;82980-MDW,HX;27934-MDW,HI;0352-ORD,LQ;2013-ORD,HY;CHIZP-MDW,HI;1425-ORD,GI;CHIWJ-ORD,VX;5528-ORD,YX;ORDCH-ORD,PY;CHIJB-ORD,WH;97509-ORD,SN;ORDHA-MDW,MC;CHIDM-ORD,MC;CHIJW-ORD,AK;CHIAD-ORD,RC;CHIRL-ORD,HY;CHIHL-ORD,KC;MDWTG-MDW,YX;CLH-ORD,PH;CHIUL-MDW,OX;CHIOX-ORD,EZ;IL514-ORD,HX;5533-ORD,WI;CHINO-ORD. The bed was comfortable, but there was no desk and the clothes bar was too high. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. "Our room was clean and warm, and we liked having a fridge and microwave. There was a little store in the lobby where I was able to get cough drops and hairspray. This 4.5-star apartment is 1.8 mi (3 km) from University of Illinois Chicago and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Millennium Park.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. - allows pets up to 40 pounds, 1 pet per room - $30 per stay pet fee. The staff was very friendly, and our room was neat. 2023 HotelGuides.com, Inc. All rights reserved. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) is 800-232-4636. I had an enjoyable stay otherwise. Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation. Book it. The facility opened in 1980 as Rosemont Horizon and seats 18,211 for basketball and 17,500 for ice hockey. This vacation home is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Chicago Theatre and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from United Center.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. I liked the kitchenette, and the views were great. . Homewood Suites by Hilton West Loop Chicago - I-90 & I-94, Exit 51C. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. Before visiting Chi-Town, take a look at this guide of free activities to fill Food trucks are one of the most popular ways to eat on the go in Chicago. Not enough luggage carts. 1454 W Randolph St. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown West Loop. Wrigley Field is a baseball park located on the North Side of Chicago, Illinois. "This hotel was fine and dandy. "Great hotel in a great location. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers: LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton 4.5-star hotel Free WiFi 2 restaurants 2 bars Central location Congress Plaza Hotel The room was clean, and the hotel staff was incredibly helpful and kind. Read >. Visit hotel website. Tue: 12am - 11:59pm. In Chicago (West Town)Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. "The hotel was nice and clean, and convenient to the mall. McCormick Place alone is a massive center with tons of amenities. Restaurants, Hotels and so much more. Stay here. This apartment is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from United Center and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Water Tower Place.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. Guaranteed Rate Field is home to the Chicago White Sox. Excellent staff; one employee greeted us and settled us in our room, then offered great tips about the city. The room was quiet and well-designed. Additional Information. Fulton Market. - allows up to 2 pets per room - $150 per stay pet fee. Conveniences include a coffee/tea maker and a sofa bed.With a stay at this apartment in Chicago (West Town), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Humboldt Park and Concord Music Hall. There's a private balcony or patio. All the hotel employees were friendly and professional. This spa hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from United Center and 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Chicago Riverwalk.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. I'd definitely stay here again. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. Fair Oaks Mall. 122 West Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603, 530 North La Salle Drive, Chicago, IL 60654. The earlier in the afternoon you check into a hotel, the more likely you will get a room or suite that matches your preferences. Wenn Sie sich fr Aktivitten und Sehenswrdigkeiten in der Gegend interessieren, dann sollten Sie sich diese Attraktionen nicht entgehen lassen: Navy Pier und Wrigley Field. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. ,HI;0352-ORD,CP;3647-ORD,PY;CHIJB-ORD,GI;CHIWJ-ORD,WH;97509-ORD,HG;82980-MDW,MC;CHIJW-ORD,AK;CHIAD-ORD,HX;27934-MDW,LQ;2013-ORD,YX;ORDSO-ORD,HY;CHIZP-MDW,YX;CLH-ORD,GD;ORDA9-ORD,PH;CHIUL-MDW,NZ;IL480-ORD,KC;MDWTG-MDW,HY;CHIHL-ORD,RC;CHIRL-ORD,LW;2766-MDW,WV;CHI42-ORD,SN;ORDHA-MDW,HY;CHIXL-ORD,HX;5533-ORD,TL;10073-ORD,HH;09108-ORD,HI;1425-ORD,BT;ORDBN-MDW,YX;ORDAC-ORD,AK;CHIAB-ORD, Crowne Plaza Hotel West Loop Chicago - I-90 & I-94, Exit 51D. The distance between 630 West Harrison Street and Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) is 24 km. Union Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi United Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Humboldt Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi Concord Music Hall - 3 km / 1.8 mi Chicago Riverwalk - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi UIC Pavilion - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi Merchandise Mart - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi DePaul University-Lincoln Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi Chinese Consulate - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi Second City - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi State Street - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi Willis Tower - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi Chicago Water Tower - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi Oak Street Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi House of Blues Chicago - 4.8 km / 3 mi The nearest airports are:Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 28 km / 17.4 mi Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 21 km / 13 mi Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage) - 64.7 Near UIC PavilionMake yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring heated floors and flat-screen televisions. It was clean and had a microwave, fridge, and comfortable bed. I liked the quality furniture. The hotel was nice, clean, and comfortable, and the rates were decent. Read cancellation policies It was cheaper to park at the garage next door than in the hotel lot. "Close to public transportation and many tourist activities. 116 North Jefferson Street, I-90 & I-94, Exit 51C, Chicago, IL 60661, 506 West Harrison Street, Chicago, IL 60607, 28 North Franklin Street, Chicago, IL 60606, 350 West Wolf Point Plaza, Building 2, Chicago, IL 60654, 245 South Franklin Steet, Chicago, IL 60606, 350 West Wolf Point Plaza, Building 1, Chicago, IL 60654, 1622 West Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60612. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. Tickets cost $37 and the journey takes 30 min. Show prices. The room wasn't serviced the 2nd day. More. "The hotel staff was friendly, and check-in was easy. "Convenient downtown location; we walked to all our destinations. Grocery. Your families are probably super excited about participating in tournaments at the Robert I Stuart Sports Complex in Aurora, Illinois. Since I was in my pajamas, I decided against it. Hotels. The bathroom had some handicap features and worked well for us. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD)? I highly recommend staying here. Yes, the driving distance between 630 West Harrison Street to Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) is 29 km. The Omni Homestead Resort. For group reservations and questions please call Tim Bailey at (312) 558-1020 ext. 32 West Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601, 320 North Dearborn Avenue, Chicago, IL 60610. "Good location with easy access to the interstate and public transportation. "I loved having a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in the room. "I had a great time at this hotel, but the in-room menus were incorrect. 630 West Harrison Street Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD), Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. The earlier in the day you All dimensions are approximate. The journey takes approximately 46 min. There was an exercise room, and breakfast was provided. 9. Awesome personnel. Hotel Brands Near West Harrison Marriott Hotels and Resorts Hyatt House Crowne Plaza Hotels Hampton Inn Homewood Suites By Hilton Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts Hyatt Place La Quinta Inns & Suites Kimpton Hotels W Hotels Moxy Residence Inn by Marriott Best Western Home2 Suites by Hilton Club Quarters Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Aloft Hotels The surrounding area of Morris Park is teeming with awesome attractions and great restaurants that you At a glance, Commissioners Park in Frankfort, Illinois, looks like just another public park. Our room was awesome, and the employees we encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. View attractions and local restaurants near Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown in Chicago. Best value #2 Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North $119 per night. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. - allows up to 2 pets per room - $150 per stay pet fee. Consider staying here, though it's a hike to the river. $6,299/mo. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. I had an enjoyable stay otherwise. "The hotel room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was courteous, helpful with directions, and sympathetic to our situation since my husband spent the evening at the emergency room. 6,612 reviews. Go. A flat-screen television with Netflix is provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Road construction outside went on past midnight twice during our stay. The road distance is 28.9 km. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.With a stay at Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC in Chicago (Near West Side), you'll be a 4-minute drive from United Center and 5 minutes from Willis Tower. There was a little store in the lobby where I was able to get cough drops and hairspray. In Chicago (Lower West Side)Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms. East and West Aurora developed alongside one another and over the years, animosity started to form. Use Search above to see rates for your dates. 630 West Harrison Street to Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) train services, operated by Chicago Transit (CTA), arrive at O'Hare station. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Check In Check Out. Call Email Tour. Hyatt Regency McCormick Place. You can choose from rooftop bars, gorgeous patios, relaxed breweries, and timeless pubs. Stay at this hotel. Stay here. We're flexible. By all means, stay here. - allows pets up to 30 pounds - $50 per stay pet fee. This hostility festered so much so that in 1857 when the two towns officially joined, neither side could agree on where the pu Rockford sits on both banks of the scenic Rock River in northern Illinois just 15 miles south of the Wisconsin border. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.With a stay at Pilsen Roadhouse in Chicago (Lower West Side), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of UIC Pavilion and State Street. "Great location for plays and concerts; we walked to several events. Floor plans are artist's rendering. But the real reason is because of the bloviated jaw flapping of local politicians in the late 18th and early 20th century--p Morris Park, in Lockport Illinois, houses six recreational soccer fields. Beware of non-refundable reservations that could cost you a lot of money if you change or cancel them. Station Harrison befindet sich in Downtown Chicago. Terrific staff. Often you cannot because some hotels' profit strategy is to get paid more than once for the same room for the same night. 2. It was big, clean, and well-decorated. I highly recommend it. This facility is extremely versatile in terms of how many sports it can accommodate. By all means, stay here. Chicago Riverwalk - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Merchandise Mart - 1 km / 0.6 mi Cadillac Palace Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi Civic Opera House - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi Goodman Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Willis Tower - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi James M. Nederlander Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi Richard J. Daley Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi 311 S Wacker Dr - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi House of Blues Chicago - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi State Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Skydeck Ledge - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi Chicago Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi Chicago Board of Trade Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Grant Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi The nearest airports are:Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi Near Civic Opera HouseMake yourself comfortable in this apartment, featuring a kitchen with a stovetop and a microwave. carefully before you make a reservation. - allows pets up to 25 pounds in 1st floor rooms, 2 pets per room - $75 per stay pet fee. "The hotel was in a nice downtown location. Rome2rio makes travelling from 630 West Harrison Street to Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) easy. Mon: 12am - 11:59pm. They always greeted me and asked how my day was. The Cubs played their first home game at the park on April 20, 1916, defeating the Cincinnati Reds with a score of 76 in 11 innings. I called the front desk clerk on my cell phone and asked for a comb, but I never got one. We've got 414 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Harrison Station. We had a good stay. 40-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.Located in Chicago (Near West Side), Sonder - Greektown Suites is within a 15-minute walk of University of Illinois Chicago and Willis Tower. Breakfast was great. The foyer was beautiful, and my room felt luxurious. 1100 W Van Buren St, Chicago, IL 60607. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. I appreciated the friendliness of the hotel staff. The staff was always happy and helpful. "Close to museums, the planetarium, and Northerly Island First Merit Pavilion. This bed & breakfast is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Chicago Riverwalk and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from House of Blues Chicago.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. Alta Grand Central is located at 221 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60607 in the South Loop neighborhood. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with Netflix provide entertainment. Shopping. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.With a stay at Ace Hotel Chicago in Chicago (Near West Side), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Cadillac Palace Theatre and Skydeck Ledge. Don't miss the breakfast. Union Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi United Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi UIC Pavilion - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi University of Illinois Chicago - 2 km / 1.2 mi 311 S Wacker Dr - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi Willis Tower - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi Skydeck Ledge - 3.2 km / 2 mi Douglas Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi State Street - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi Cadillac Palace Theatre - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi Chicago Riverwalk - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi Richard J. Daley Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi Civic Opera House - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi Merchandise Mart - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi Roosevelt University - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi The nearest airports are:Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - Near UIC PavilionMake yourself at home in one of the 113 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Verbringen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt, wo und wann immer Sie mchten und lassen Sie sich dafr belohnen, Sie knnten mit Preisen fr Mitglieder zustzlich 10% Rabatt erhalten, Jetzt kostenlos registrierenAnmelden, Flexible Buchungsoptionen bei den meisten Hotels*. It is a short 10-minute walk from Union Station and just blocks away from popular attractions like Millennium Park and The Art Institute of Chicago. #1 Best Value of 9 places to stay in Hot Springs. "The room was clean and spacious, and the hotel staff was friendly. Visit the Navy Pier for sightseeing by boat, and indulge in the dizzying flavours of the citys unique deep-dish pizza. Parking Rates Near Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown. 1200 West Harrison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607 - The University of Illinois Chicago is located about 3 miles west of downtown near the medical district and the junction of I-90 / I-290. "Our room was clean and warm, and we liked having a fridge and microwave. The front desk staff was helpful. 369 reviews. This apartment is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Cadillac Palace Theatre and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Civic Opera House.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. All the employees were polite. Alta Grand Central is located at 221 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60607 in the South Loop neighborhood. 171 West Randolph Street at La Salle, Chicago, IL 60601. 3.3 mi from city center. Hotels near UIC University of Illinois Chicago, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Located between Clinton and Canal Streets, Outdoor rooftop swimming pool open in summer, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Luxury, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Restaurant - lounge - 24-hour room service, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Near I-90/I-94, West Loop, and University of Illinois Chicago, 17 floors, 126 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near West Loop, Midscale, smoke-free, downtown hotel in The Loop, Near I-90/I-94, West Loop, and University of Illinois, Upscale, smoke-free, downtown Chicago hotel, Heated indoor swimming pool - 24-hour fitness center, Limited parking - parking costs $30 per night, Restaurant open for breakfast and lunch only, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, In The Loop - also in the Financial District, Restaurant - lounge - rooftop bar - room service, Near Bank of America Theatre and The Loop, 1 mile from University of Illinois Chicago, Heated indoor swimming pool - fitness center, 3 restaurants - rooftop lounge - bar - room service, Near I-90/I-94 and Fulton Market District, Outdoor rooftop swimming pool - exercise room, 14 floors, 200 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Heated indoor rooftop swimming pool - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, downtown hotel, Located in The Loop - next to Bank of America Theatre, Cheap, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel on Chicago river.