Shop now LEATHER DESK COLLECTION Shop now FEATURED PRODUCTS The Saddleback Story Dave, Suzette, two fabulous kids, 14 Rwandan sons and daughters, a cool dog, and crooked federale sent to kill him. Richard Gant Luxury one of a kind collaboration pieces that I make with specially skilled artist friends, Would your person would love one of my bags? Choose Country & Currency. Best backpacks by Road Runner: Large Anything Pack, $270: roadrunnerbags.us Evil Mini, $130: roadrunnerbags.us Large Roll Top Backpack, $255: roadrunnerbags.us American-Made Tactical Backpacks GORUCK During our Zoom@ video call, we'll help you choose the styles that work best for you. NEW ARRIVAL. SHOP WOMEN'S NEW ARRIVALS. BLK Girls Green House founders, creative strategists, and . Pistachio + 4 more. Boutique propulse par PrestaShop. I simply stash my keys, phone, and wallet, trhow it over my shoulder, use the camlock to get a tight fit, and it doesn't move while I ride!.". it's the perfect size for what he needs. We make your mask of a combination of linen and organic hemp fabrics. It is such a pleasure speaking with someone ( Michael) who actually knows what he's talking about in themore, AccessoriesWomen's ClothingJewelryNob Hill, Responds quickly - according to 5 users, First off, DO NOT BELIEVE any of the reviews hinting/stating that Cris is less than an ABSOLUTELY HONEST business person. Home. Glaser Designs specializes in hand colored custom leather travel bags. Aage Albing Slinky Geneva link 14k solid gold bracelet - Copenhagen, Denmark - Size 7.5. Hours. - Troy S., Illinois, USA. "buy a purse and my husband calls asking where was I he needed me and my . Ghurka is committed to serving each client with an individualized approach to meet their members needs and lifestyles. $56. Custom fitted, adjustable, travelers linen face masks with electrostatically charged melt-blown, replaceable filters tested to be 98% effective trapping bacteria. Pages. It is exactly what I needed to tote my laptop to and from the office. I think the bag would look sharp by reversing the blue and black colors. See Similar Styles. A Ghurka bag is as international as it is American, as cosmopolitan as it is local, as rooted in history as it is consistently changing. Looks and feels premium. Roosevelt Buffalo Leather Travel Duffle Bag $399.95. Outback Duo Laptop Brief $259.00. Mission Workshop 88 Luggage Outdoor Gear $$$Mission "wishful thinking. FREE UK RETURNS. During our Zoom@ video call, we'll help you choose the styles that work best for you. The flat design is perfect for avoiding overly bulky carrying case for chargers, cables, power banks and more. Glaser Designs1469Pacific AvenueSan Francisco, CA 94109, 2023 Glaser Designs. When the finish cures, we hand-burnisheach hide to enrich the color of its full grain and add patinato the surfaceof theleather. We complimentary make your Glaser Bags to-measure to fit you and the assortment of garments, laptops and accessories you carry. S H Frank & Company. Made in various finishes, sizes, and styles, a leather purse complements any outfit. As always they never disappoint !!!.. $32. I am very happy with the supreme suspension strap. The Saddleback Leather Newsletter is where youll get the latest news, first looks at new designs, and unprofessional and not funny stories, OFFICIAL LEATHER GOODS OF THE TEXAS RANGERS, The Saddleback Leather Newsletter is where youll get the latest news, first looks at new designs, and unprofessional and not, The Saddleback Leather Newsletter is where youll get. Each leaf is formed by a tool created by the artist. ", AirTag Leather Luggage Tag4.5 out of 5"It's incredibly useful as it conveniently dangles off the handle of my rolling suitcase in a stylish leathr tagthe perforations make sure you can hear the alarm while keeping the AirTag nice and discreet. At this time, we do not ship to the country you are in. An exclusive selection of handbags with the finest leather in circulation both for quality and characteristics of workmanship and color. HANDBAGS SATCHELS BACKPACKS WALLETS BEST SELLERS Previous MARY BLACK 180.00 EDEN BROWN 135.00 MURPHY BLACK MEDIUM 230.00 DYLAN BROWN 170.00 ALEX MINI CARAMEL 135.00 Choose these bags for the high school or college student who hauls a laptop, needs to stay organized, and values personal style. Customize a Timbuk2 backpack, messenger bag, or other type of bag that suits your student's needs with pattern/colors that suit their taste. Furla 11. The Official Clare V. site featuring handbags, accessories and apparel designed by Clare Vivier and made in L.A. We continue to make classic clothing that we are proud to put our name on and pledge to offer you honest value in quality, durability and craftsmanship. SCBA Mask / Utility Bag..Waxed Canvas and Leather .FLEECE LINING $ 79.00. We customize your Glaser Bags and complimentary make the styles you choose the dimensions that you specify. We make a collection of optional, modular organizers to personalize organization and compartmentalize your Glaser Bags to assure their ongoing versatility and usefulness. Call us in our San Francisco workshop: 1 (415) 552-3188 or join us in a video call. We are working with our partner Global E to offer you the best possible international shopping experience. Shop Up to 50% off Handbags. Made to measure in San Francisco. Danielle has been part of my personal journey helping me with pickingmore, AccessoriesWomen's ClothingUsed, Vintage & Consignment, You have to check this place out! Quick Buy Leather Handbags For Women Large Designer Ladies Hobo bag Bucket Purse Leather Tote Bag $109.00 USD. Brushed it off since we came a whole away for veg tan leathermore, leaving with a few items and some advice for a starting leather crafter. To order, please schedule a Zoom@ video call. Gucci 14. Alberto Grey Leather High Top Dress Sneaker. Glaser Designs specializes in custom made hand colored leather bags. Whiting, the artist, does painstaking research in leatherworking and a has a deep love and respect for the natural forms. I'm especially fond of mid-century Scandinavian designs in solid 18k gold and sterling silver. Glaser Designs1469Pacific AvenueSan Francisco, CA 94109, 2023 Glaser Designs. Mtier is a timeless collection of travel-inspired luxury leather goods for men and women, handcrafted in Italy and designed for travels great and small. Fits 13" laptops in protective sleeve. Built-in laptop sleeve. *FREE SHIPPING* EUROPE orders >50 /USA & CANADA orders >100. With a factory in San Francisco they can ensure quality production of their products. Our San Francisco workshop, located at 1469 Pacific Avenue between Larkin and Hyde, is open to visitors 9 am to 7 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, and 12 to 7 pm Saturday. Crafted with the quality and comfort that you love from ECCO. A fungus (or fungi - plural) is any member of a group of eukaryotic organisms. A WaterField classic. The padded straps are comfortable and the bag is well-balanced. Medium Nylon Crescent Bag. Johnson Leathers. Free delivery for many products! - Laura Maestra Bag It is the most stylish work bag I have ever had the pleasure of owning. 30% coupon applied at checkout Save 30% with coupon (some sizes/colors) FREE delivery Thu, Mar 9 +3 colors/patterns. the latest news, first looks at new designs. During our video call, well show you examples of leather we have hand-colored so you can see how they differ from tannery colored hides, and explain why hand-grained effects differ within each hide and from one hide to another. If sketching is more your style, stow colored pencils and pens in the zippered pencil pouch in matching vachetta leather.". By special order, we mix solvent free dyes and pigments to custom color ourhand-grained, hand-colored leather collection,and ournew,colorfast, water and stain resistant linen and leather collection. I needed a new bag for my Nintendo Switch and Waterfield had exactly what I was looking for. Custom Classic Messenger Bag From $124 + 8 colors Classic Messenger Bag From $79 Parker Commuter Backpack $229 Vapor Sling Crossbody Bag $99 Never Check Expandable Backpack $209 Commute Messenger Bag 2.0 $149 Lightweight Flight Messenger Bag From $89 Closer Laptop Briefcase $159 Custom Alcatraz Laptop Backpack $144 Foundry Pack $249 Go Custom. Leather Triple Entry Convertible Belt Bag $49.99 Compare At $90. These are things you buy for life! 48 Hour Tin Cloth Duffle Bag Available in 3 Colors Henley Guide Sweater CPO Wool Jac-Shirt Available in 2 Colors Washed Feather Cloth Shirt Available in 4 Colors Prospector Full-Zip Hoodie Large Dry Duffle Bag Short Sleeve Chambray Shirt Available in 3 Colors Mackinaw Wool Cruiser Jacket Available in 4 Colors MACKINAW WOOL COLLECTION Switch, Switch Lite, Analogue Pocket, Steam Deck. - Casey C., Arkansas, USA, "I have purchased in excess of 10 items from this company. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. honestly i expected it to be a bunch of socks and nothing more, but it didmore, AccessoriesWomen's ClothingMen's ClothingPresidio Heights, The quality of their merchandise is top shelf as is their selection. You cannot go wrong here. Due to our high volume of orders after a successful summer our lead times have increased for Belts, Wallets and Accessories 3 to 6 weeks. Great great great . Searching for custom hand colored leather briefcases? Miles Laptop Backpack 6 reviews from $359 The backpack to take to boardroom meetings and leisure activities. Copyright 2023 LACAMBRA BAGS S.L. I too first encountered them on Otis Street, then Folsom, and now on Pacific. Styles. We know who we are and what we stand for. Petite Heart Lock Charm Pav Necklace. This is a review for leather goods in San Francisco, CA: "A number of years ago, I bought a custom (black and brown) briefcase from Myron and Kari to "celebrate" my divorce. (Sfstreets451) Walgreens has shuttered 17 stores over the. Borbonese 6. 1962 Swedish vintage curb link bracelet - 18k solid gold chain bracelet. Best Leather Bag near me in San Francisco, California Sort:Recommended Price Open: Now 1. "After having a terrible experience at a different leather store located in San Francisco, when in." more. Leather Edie Quilted Crossbody With Chain Handle $69.99 Compare At $140 & Up. Handcrafted in San Francisco. Myron Glaser makes the best leather products you will ever find, and that includes things in Italy and Spain. And our products are crafted with uncompromising quality. Prior to cutting vegetable tanned leathers from our tannery, we hand-finish eachhide with our proprietary mix of solvent-free waxes and oils of the same quality as those used by cosmetic manufacturers. Shop Sale. Copyright The latest trends for Woman, Man, Kids and next season's ad campaigns. Match Stick Charm. I now have this clipped to my second set with an AirTag installed. Leather Duffle Bag - Zipper Travel Tote - Weekend Bag for Men & Women - Large - Medium - Small - Black - Brown - Tan from $34.95; Extra Large Oak Cowhide Sides Leather Hides - A Grade B Grade 25-30 Square Feet from $122.95; Saddle Brown Leather Pieces - 5 lb Bundle - 3 to 4 oz Cowhide Leather Scraps $13.95 $11.95 SALE Monday - Friday: 9 am to 7 pm.Saturday: 12 noon to 7 pm. I scour European auction houses to find the best vintage pieces to import, to wear and to share. $550. This is another hit from Gary and the team. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE GHURKA UPDATES AND OFFERS: SIGN UP HERE, Timeless designs to accompany a life well-lived.