Usually, though, their needs are just too different. If a Leo man and a Pisces woman can work through their differences and come to an understanding of how to balance out each others personalities, they may consider marriage. He is generous and kind and earnest but he cant control him self or his anger. The key is that each time we learn from why we broke up before so it is never for the same reason. Im a pisces dating a leo.he is so giving and loving and so very handsome. Sun, Moon, and Rising Sign: Astrologys Big Three, Thanks to the explosion of astrology online and in social media, many people are taking a deeper dive into their personal astrology. I think once you both keep the communication open with each other and act maturely about the relationship then things would work out great. A Leo man and Pisces woman compatibility is hit or miss. There's no logical answer. Sex for them is grand and romantic performance, complete with Champagne, satin sheets, violins playing in the background, long foreplay, and fantasy. With my own money!! i tried doing that but I just miss him so much. So I executed my plan yesterday and my plans worked to the tee. Watch out Piscean ladies. And you are too! I think the variables by the individual(s) make anything possible but you must choose quality partners to begin with. I want to because we were very very close friends before now. CONSTANT AUTO SPELL CORRECTION ON WORDS THAT ARE SPELLED CORRECTLY (CORRECTING TO WORDS THAT ARE NOT REAL) AND AUTO SEND TWICE!!! I will also admit that I have tried to test his temper about twice so far without him knowing lol to see if he would get mad and he was as cool as a cucumber and handled the situation with such ease. And she continued. It started out magic but he shut his princess out because he could not silence his inner demons. I broke up with her again in October 2021 and have texted/called a few times here and there (she initiated). Both of them are incurable romantics and can do well once they adjust to their different styles of love. She left me cause I told her to move on. Great sex can ease the tension that exists in other aspects of their relationship if they are a serious couple. Im a Leo and shes a Pisces, we both agree communication is important and that its more so about each others personalities and not what Horoscopes say. Reading this horoscope gave me second thoughts before taking that plunge..again. I dodged a bullet. The biggest issue is trust (Leo), I have been committed to him from day one we skip the friends phase but I did my bets to let him know who I was as a woman first. He is definitely husband material!!! his reactions are so over the top that it kind of crushes me and invalidates my own real feelings. She even said the father came to visit not to long ago and gave her a book on how to make a baby boy and oh this piece of information just made me want to go to the parents myself and give them a piece of my mind. Take A Zodiac Quiz. Unsplash. It is quite important for her to do this for her Leo man. He doesnt get really bad anger problems though. I have mood swings and he plan before act I always ruins his plan but love makes us stick together. At this point I didnt know whether to still pursue her or not. I find my self smiling for no reason with just the thought of him. Im 29 and hes 31. . (Leo man and pisces woman) we just met a week ago, it was love at first sight, and seems like this friendship is starting off fabulously! The only thing after this point that upsets him more than losing her is the fact that she didnt take his advice on the matters at hand before going. A Pisces woman is prone to somber moods that can be depressive. I really like her and yet I want to free her from the complex cage she is put in. She has to be smart, loyal, passionate and a good lover. I see it says that these two lovers always have some sort of unspoke promise to return to eachother, I really pray so. On top of all that her boyfriends side of the family are very Asian culturally traditional. As a wife, she's agreeable, supportive, faithful, and caring. And he does make me feel like a princess ( sometimes calls me that too) we rarely argue, as yes, I hate confrontations, but when he does argue with our Capricorn son, our Virgo son and I leave the house and leave them to it . Are you guys still together ? Nor does he always see the need to do this. Im pisces myself if someone did that to me after me putting so much effort into the relationship Id be broken in pieces and never wanting even to hear his name. He is fiery and am way to emotional and Dreamy when he gets angry he become evil n make me cry but next day he realize its his mistake and he can do whatever it takes to bring me back in his life. Leo Man & Cancer Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? They may stay together because of the sexual chemistry. This report, as prepared on your Love relationship brings out the best of Pisces woman as she always fits to the mold of her lover and has the highest respect for her man. Leos are confident and carry themselves with dignity and poise even in the face of adversity. She may see him as too authoritative, dramatic or overbearing. So be strong n adapt your sorrounding which we pisces r good at. While the Nawaab of Pataudi, Saif Ali Khan is a Leo (August 16, 1970), Bebo aka Kareena Kapoor Khan is a Virgo (September 21, 1980). Leo men can also ignore character flaws of their lover to save themselves from being hurt. She may see his sexual style as proof of deeper feelings that he doesnt have. But they hate to be proven wrong and still believe they are right about everything. I think it is true because I am dating a Leo and I am a Pisces so I believe pretty much everything this says. I just wanna hug and kiss him all the time. I dont know what to do, whether I still pursue her, take her on dates and show her what life has to offer. I was not used to that so I was really flattered so we became official before we even had sex which was a first for me. Question: A Leo man and a Pisces woman, is this a good pair? My Leo guy and I dated online for 9 months until just recently when we broke up. Once he gets out of that phase, it will be very difficult to get him back, even worse if you decide to string him along and he picks up on it. It didnt bother me though. Leo Man & Libra Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? Sex is great! i still talk to him, cannot shut him out, or make the no contact policy. i have a bf now his a leo man,i love him so much hope his my future husband someday im so happy with him and he loves me too,even were not see each other in person yet but i hope we make our first meeting a very special day meeting so inlove with each other,.i wait him always to see in person in gods will,godbless always our relationship forever. A Pisces woman won't often complain or get angry, but if she's goaded, the argument gets overheated, and the watery Pisces woman starts to boil, her velvet gloves come off, and she becomes a shrew. There are plenty of skies they glide over and plenty oceans they swim through to make their love stronger and reliable. Because of this money. I love him. He likes to go out and be around people . He's her Prince Charming: the handsome, utterly romantic man of her dreams. Dont let him get away. They don't listen to any pressure to conform. Usually, she's a gentle, agreeable woman who from the first date wants the man to take the lead and make all the plans. Have now been married for 20 years. Their attraction may be great at first but they dont easily form a stable connection. You'll feel better for it. That is interesting because he always mentioned how I was really attractive and he felt I was outta his league and he always mentions how I can get any man I want when I ask him what really happened. Conventional astrological compatibility will tell you Leo and Pisces are incompatible. I just dont know what to take in. They both give each other the freedom and love; they crave for and promise to return to each others arms. "Aries may feel . So basically she has her masters in business very smart and intelligent person but her future in laws were like why? As for you wanting to make sure he isnt with you just for sex, just play hard to get. He already got married after one year of us breaking up. The whole time I was there I couldnt stop thinking about her. But again, only if hes honored with your sincere love, and you cant fool him about that since hes the king of sincerity. well, now i still have my scorpio best friend and leo is gone. The Leo woman represents the fire element, which makes her courageous, aggressive, bold and spontaneous in nature. Ima Pisces dating a Leo and feel anxious things are moving to fast . My Leo and I have had disagreements but they are minor and I wouldnt even call them disagreements (theyre more like little debates lol) because he never raises his voice and I talk to him in my soft tone and we sort things out right then and there, then say we love each other. Its a great union when you are together, however he likes his space and will have some freedom whether you like it or not. I know they say that Leo men have bad tempers and my Leo has told me stories where his temper got the best of him, but he said that he will never let me see that because he loves me. A Leo man and a Pisces woman are both idealistic when it comes to love and romance. A Leo, when hurt, can become angry and defensive. I am a very luckey pisces woman and am ready to spend the rest of my life wih my beautiful leo lover. But Im willing to wait and take baby steps to show him that he can trust me and I wont hurt him. When he's adored, he will go above and beyond to live up to her almost fairy-tale expectations. Also, my best advice to you is if youre wanting someone who is loving, caring, and will be loyal to you. She has escapist tendencies, can isolate herself, and throw rain on a Leo man's parade. There were times I feel like I didnt appreciate him enough but he meant the world to me in hindsight and got me through such a hard time. Both a Leo man and a Pisces woman place great emphasis on sex, but for different reasons. 28 Years ago I met my true love, we were both 17, it was Love at first sight! Both can find greater excitement in their sex life when they channel their intense feelings. Pairing Capricorn and Gemini is like pairing up Yoda with Tinker Bell. For the Leo man it is not very difficult to respect someone as long as he gets to be in the lead. So, long story short, Leos just want to be understood, respected, heard and well fed. Though even a friendship between a Leo man and Pisces woman can be complicated. Leo and Pisces' relationship compatibility has all the info you need on this Fire and Water sign pair. I get the understanding and romance and soft mystery from him. And us pisces can do anything for family n thats whet she is doing for her mom. Leo man likes to set the ways that the relationship goes. He is one of the most devoted, charming, loving guys you could ask for when he can stay focused on you, but as a Pisces woman if you dont learn to adjust, adapt, and overcome his short comings, you wont make it with him. A Leo man and Pisces woman in bed can have a powerful bond. We argue maybe once every year if that. He still says love you so Im unsure of his feelings towards me. For the Pisces woman, family needs may take precedence over your preferred timeline for travel or fun. All rights reserved. It's difficult to understand this without using fire and water as a metaphor. Horrible combination. Your email address will not be published. Pisces woman can be as promiscuous as she can be loyal. But I also know that sex changes everything. Im a leo male and was with a pisces girl for about a year, then I proposed and a lot of things were said amongst us both and the families which made me panic and made me think it wont work, so I broke up with her. As a pisces whose best and longest relationships have been with lions, gotta say you dont tame them. In return, he generously pampers and showers her with love and all the accouterments of love, which, in turn, leads her to love and adore him more, which results in more love and pampering from him to her. I felt empty and suffocated with her mainly due to our differences in communication styles. It is indescribable how I feel about him. Be he very strong minded of his opinion and as am I. I GIVE UP!!! As with the time their trust and faith increases, the Leo man and Pisces woman share one of the most compatible relationship. Sometimes, this couple may marry on impulse as they are both bound to do spontaneous things when in the early stages of a relationship. To her, it is a fictitious place she goes where her fantasies are created. A Leo man is loyal and faithful and this is reassuring to a Pisces woman. While making love she has to just be with her man and leave her dream world behind. If I do something opposite of what he wanted. We broke up because he was too controlling. I think I did more so over guilt because I just felt sooo bad how I hurt her, and I feel she was trying to change. If this is your true love in life, you will swallow your pride and do whatever it takes to get your Leo back. Indeed, when these two signs come together, they fulfill each other's needs. Leo and Capricorn both appreciate being respected and appreciated by their peers and will work together to guard their privacy and make sure their reputations are what they desire. The situation is reversed with a Leo man and Pisces woman. Im talking to a Pisces woman and she is what i have been looking for almost my whole life i gave her this link. such pure love! If they are relying on each other as colleagues or creative collaborators for a project occasionally, thats fine. And the sex is beyond compare. Although Virgo is not a stereotypical sign, Pisces brings a touch of old-fashioned romanticism to the partnership. This will cause him to respect you on a different level because most people tend to string leos along to benefit from their generous nature, which is the direction youre heading. Possibly the best thing about these two is that both will benefit enormously from the other. He knows me like no other person knows me. One organism and there are done. As a lover, he's romantic, sensual, and has a powerful sex drive. Leo men tend to be procrastinators and lazy at times too. This pairing can definitely workdont give up or get scared because of what youve read. My wife and I have been together for 5 years going on 6. Shes interested or she wouldnt be dealing with you. Leo Man & Gemini Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? . Leo and Pisces are the lovers of the zodiac. I dont wanna break up. Im a lucky man :) I loved that! It was killing me. She can be naive and unrealistic about the world and other people, but it is simply because she is innocent and assumes the best of her surroundings. Im a male Leo and my advice is You absolutely do NOT try to tame a lion. You will come off as being uninterested, manipulative, and appear to be stringing him along. When we do argue he gets so upset I get defensive , hurt and cry . People tells me that hes a player, but to me hes just nice to everyone. I really need some advice please let me know on here thanks everyone for listening. Reading and understanding the characteristics of a stereotypical sun sign match is a good place to start, but if the relationship gets serious or hits a snag, visiting a reputable and competent relationship astrologer can tell you so much more, perhaps even more than you'll want to know.