He has eight years of experience as a finance manager and director working with brands including: Audi, Mercedes, Ford, and Chevrolet. He is an avid boater who enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter. In this article, well take an in-depth look at Liberty Auto Protection to help answer that question. Excellent service and very quick to resolve my issue, would highly recommend. Best for Customer Support: Concord Auto Protect Concord Auto Protect has the best customer support of the companies we reviewed, offering 24/7 support by phone, an online form, email and Facebook . He has 4 bachelors degrees in teaching, and accounting, and is fluent in 3 languages. Samantha is very knowledgeable, caring, focused, and determined. Call Erin at 781-526-5488 or email her at erinb@cbamoney.com. Brian Steele:Territory Utah, Colorado. He is involved with a nonprofit based out of Vineland NJ and enjoys running gaming tournaments, watching movies, math, and bettering himself every day.You can reach Angel at 609-568-5701 or email him atangelj@cbamoney.com. He is a passionate professional with 20+ years of automotive industry experience as Executive, GM, Sales Manager and F&I but is always a Salesman at heart. George has served as F&I Training Director and has written many F&I training platforms. Kevin is a USMC Veteran, and was born and raised in the DallasMetro area. Some . Texas, Wisconsin, and Florida Residents: Contracts administered by American Auto Shield, 1597 Cole Blvd #200, Lakewood, CO 80401; Florida License #W111454. Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service. Tim, born and raised in Philadelphia, has over 30 years of experience in the administrative and computer fields. Steven Hall:Territory Florida, Alabama. Scott has a Business Degree from SUNY Canton. Alexanders free time is occupied by his pet reptiles, the 76ers, Eagles and family. She started in the automotive business in high school working part time. He says, "Contact me to experience a positive difference in your sales, serve and finance departments at marcg@cbamoney.com or at 516-641-3589. Visit Liberty Ford Canton. Guides Auto Team Written by . Endurance provides online sample contracts for all of its coverage plans. Bob says call me, because you will experience a positive difference in your CSI, F&I and your service department. Contact Bob at 607-316-8873 orbobh@cbamoney.com. He will help every dealership become more successful and profitable. Contact him anytime day or night at 505-573-5453 or email him atguyv@cbamoney.com. American Home Shield's ShieldSilver plan covers 14 essential systems, including heating and cooling systems and will cost you $49.27 per month. They have a 15 year old son, Reed, who is a much better athlete than his Dad ever was. There is an option that fits every ownership experience. You will be contacted by e-mail, phone, and/or text once we receive your quote submission. Joey enjoys piloting aircraft, fishing, golfing, great food, and is a fan of the New Orleans Saints and the Pelicans. If you are not familiar with a repair shop in your area, we can recommend an authorized repair facility. He is dedicated to helping Dealers utilize the tools we have to maximize F&I opportunities, improve customer loyalty and increase CSI. Felipes goal is to build a lasting relationship by servicing, and assisting with all of his dealers F&I and service departments needs.You can reach him at 775-770-4914 or email him atjosef@cbamoney.com. Donny Hannum was born and raised in the suburbs of Richmond Virginia. The Performance Center M&P9 Shield offers discerning shooters premium features including a factory ported barrel and slide. 3 and Old Republic Home Protection ties for No. We offer warranties on all of our eligible vehicles. Eman is a graduate of Central Michigan University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and a Masters in Administration. He enjoys live sporting events, concerts, golf and the beach.He believes in serving his customers better than anyone else! Contract term limits can extend up to 8 years or 200,000+ miles. April has over 20 years of automotive management experience and is AFIP certified. Abdullah is an Army Veteran who was born and raised in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Roadside Assistance. Rich enjoys boating, fishing, skiing and writing children's stories. All of our automobile warranties begin on the day you buy them, not the in-service date of the car. You can contact John at 609-816-5477 or email him at johna@cbamoney.com. Prices for American Home Shield and Liberty Home Guard home warranty plans both compete well within industry. Instant setup one subscription with unlimited access to our VPN for all your devices. Avoid geoblocks and government imposed restrictions to access any website. She is an avid supporter of the Georgia Bulldogs. He managed the the Southwest and Southeast territories for Chrysler Vehicle Service Contracts. Please call Rollie at 440-554-7169 or email him at rollies@cbamoney.com. By the way, if you didn't purchase a Liberty Shield protection product yet, please contact the finance office. Troy is an F&I expert spending many years as an F&I Director of a large group. Capacity: 8+1. He is originally from Buffalo, NY but has resided in Punta Gorda, FL for the past 25 years. Specifications and Features: Caliber: 9mm Luger. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. We also report on other significant announcements in the automotive industry. We also have terms of 12-72 months and up to 100K miles. John has over 7 years of sales experience including a significant portion dedicated to inside sales. Fanatical technical support offered 365 days per year via telephone, email or livechat. Warranty Solutions. Contact James 610-504-6576 or email him at jamesm@cbamoney.com. We allow you to take your vehicle to any ASE Certified repair facility. Liberty warrior safety shoe review; Liberty warrior product feature film; Warrior safety shoes - soft shoe range; Liberty warrior formal lacing shoe (2078-01) Leather torp nexa 05 safety shoes; Pvc liberty vijyata 2a; Liberty leather safety shoes model armour st; Pvc liberty vijetha 01; Isi liberty warrior 98-02ssba(fiber toe) high ankle safety . Call Eman at 586-243-5558 or email him atemanb@cbamoney.com. The dealership pointed out the issue and asked if I had an extended warranty on the car. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. He believes that we have more options for dealers to help their customers protect the second biggest purchase most will ever make. The provider offers thousands of repair shop options across the U.S. Scott always makes himself available to his dealers 24 hours a day and says, Treat others the same way you want to be treated yourself. He can be reached at 941-626-4495 or via email at scottb@cbamoney.com. Joey has over 25 years of experience in F&I, Special Finance, Sales Management and as a business owner. His goal is to partner with dealers to broaden their financial services portfolio while increasing profits in F&I, the Service and Used Car departments. Feb 24, 22 (Updated: Jun 09, 22) He enjoys the beach with his long-time love, Ro, and is a big fan of Villanova, the Flyers and a long-time Eagles season ticket holder. . . Derek is happily married to his wife Neasha and they have two amazing children; Brielle and Dalton. ", Lakeysha Berzat-Blayne:Territory - Texas, Louisiana. He has been in the automotive industry his entire life working in Service, Sales, Internet, F&I and as a General Manager. Our contract contains full details on our refund provisions. Her father owned several dealerships in the New York region and has been an agent with C Berman Associates for over a decade. American Home Shield (AHS) is an established home warranty company. Contact Tom at 262-720-6223 or tstang@cbamoney.com. Dan is a San Francisco Bay area native and graduate from University of California, Berkeley Steve Glass: Territory North Carolina, South Carolina. Hide your IP address from spies and hackers by encrypting your Internet traffic. A graduate of Bryant and Stratton Business Institute with a degree in Accounting, Dave knows cars inside and out. The AAA Vehicle Protection Plan provides premium coverage for most vehicles and up to 15 years old with up to 150,000 miles to protect against unexpected repair costs. Anthony enjoys running, hiking, reading and traveling. Jeremy has over 17 years of Dealership Management and Automotive Aftermarket experience. Can I buy this same type of coverage through my dealer? Unlimited switches between countries and VPN or . Call him today. Like First American, American Home Shield has a 30-day workmanship warranty. Interior Electrical Lines Warranty Coverage. C. Berman Associates and Tom can help you make more money now! Angel is a disabled army veteran who fought two tours in Afghanistan. Felipe grew up playing soccer and reached the state finals twice, and regional finals once. As part of the agreement, AHS decided to set up a review desk to reflect on claims from settlement class . Founded primarily to provide fast, secure and private Internet for business users; the advent of online video . Our review team has ranked the best extended car warranty companies on the market, and you can easily start comparing free, personalized quotes by clicking below. On weekends, they can often be found sailing the waters of the Chesapeake Bay with family and friends. To file a claim with Liberty Auto Protection, have your repair shop call the provider to discuss the needed repairs. Effective. Why not lock into today's low prices and protect yourself from tomorrow's rising repair rates? In his free time, Brad is involved with many local charity organizations and enjoys camping with his wife and two dogs. That way, you can compare coverage and costs and make sure youre getting the best bang for your buck. Call him today to start maximizing customer satisfaction and profit on every transaction.Contact Zachary at 606-422-8047 or email him atzacka@cbamoney.com. Find top links about Red Shield Warranty Login along with FAQs, and more. Liberty Shield is one of the most cost efficient service agreements in the industry. When it comes to his personal life and his business, he believes that communication and integrity are the keys to long term success. He enjoys golf and NFL football. Ken is AFIP certified and has worked at dealerships both selling cars and as an F&I Manager. Carl is an avid cyclist and enjoys hiking in the Columbia Gorge and mountains in the Pacific Northwest. You can contact him at 206-946-2323 or email him at georgeb@cbamoney.com. Donny believes in top notch customer service and is committed to providing your dealership a total solution that will increase sales, profitability and customer retention. Emmanuel Boykin - Vice President: Territory - Michigan. Call Tom today to bring his passion for success into your business today. He has over 28 years of F&I experience as a Department Manager, Director, sub-prime trainer and consultant. This happy husband and father of two understands the importance of increasing the overall production of your dealership, at all levels. Cary Brett Berman President/Founder: born in Philadelphia, PA. Liberty Automotive Protection operates under Palmer Administrative Services LLC., which oversees extended warranty plans. Liberty Home Guard places first in our Best Home Warranty Companies of 2023 rating, sharing the top spot in a tie with Choice Home Warranty. Kenneth H. Sheppard, III: Territory - Indiana, Southern Michigan, Eastern Illinois and Northern Kentucky; resides in Indianapolis. Troy has 25 years of experience in the automotive industry. She has over 20 years of automotive dealership experience handling every document and situation required in the automotive industry. To get $50 off of a new plan, call American Home Shield at 844-529-9298 or complete this form . Contact him at 503-305-0693 or email him at carlj@cbamoney.com. . You can reach Joel at 480-227-1929 or email him at joelk@cbamoney.com. Always the innovator, Cary holds two U.S. In addition, he spent 5 years as an F&I Trainer for JM&A. He is looking forward to helping your business grow! Given that the industry-average cost of a home warranty is around $51, only American Home Shield offers premium options that fall below or near that. Call today for a quote. He resides in Dallas, TX. Scag dealers are your best source for obtaining timely sales assistance, reliable technical service, as well as Genuine Scag Parts. Conclusion: Is Liberty Auto Protection Worth It? We recommend looking for a more reputable company. Click here to view the AAA Vehicle Protection Plan brochure. Sometimes we go in-depth and analyze something, or we talk about car history or motorsports, or maybe were just giving our thoughts on something in the automotive industry. Liberty Auto Protection does not have its own profile with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), but Palmer Administrative Services currently holds a B rating with accreditation for its communication with customers and ethical business practices. Donna has an Associate's Degree in Paralegal Studies from Everest University in Miami, FL. PORTAL LOGIN. Simply click on one of the Liberty County, GA dealer listings below to get more details about that . American Home Shield is one of the most popular home warranty providers in the industry and was also ranked as one of the best home warranty companies by our This Old House Reviews Team. Mens; . Robert has many automotive certifications. No matter where you travel in the United States, you are protected against major mechanical expenses, and there is no deductible on covered parts and labor. Problem didnt resolve itself but Liberty Shield provide an excellent VPN service which is extremely reliable. It's a one time fee of $395 for 7 years of of cosmetic protection for the car. Our user-friendly apps mean that you can secure your connection and unblock websites in one click. Ken says, Call me at 765-744-3299 or email me atkens@cbamoney.com if you want to increase your vehicle sales, make more money in your F&I department, or both., Jeremy Little: Territory North Florida and South Georgia. S&W Performance Center M&P9 SHIELD EZ Specifications and Features: Caliber: 9mm Luger. Robert's passion is customer service. A graduate of Missouri Southern College, Ken has over 25 years of experience in selling and training car dealers on finance, insurance and other aftermarket products. He has 25 years of experience in automotive sales and finance. When he is not working hard for you, Jeremy can be found on a mountain bike trail with his family. That's why we offer coverage to help take care of any breakdowns as quickly and easily as possible. He is a former Operations Assistant for a national outdoor advertising company. With Liberty Shield, you're responsible for the minor deductible of $100. Previously Angel was an area manager for H&R Block. Save 10% Today! Matt Damato: Territory Illinois and Minnesota; born in Chicago Rob Black: Territory - Virginia, North Carolina. Connect multiple devices to our VPN, Proxy or VPN routers simultaneously. Any vehicle under 200,000 miles and less than 20 years old qualifies! Extended RV Warranty. Zachary is an Eastern Kentucky native with over 10 years of experience in the automotive industry with franchise, and independent dealerships. Get coverage on all of your home's systems and appliances. Tom enjoys auto racing and competitive endurance sports. Brian is a student of the automobile industry and has many Certifications. With the complexity of today's vehicles, one major repair often costs more than the service agreement. Joel was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. Contact him at 917-974-0543 or email him atcortm@cbamoney.com. We cover parts and labor the customer is responsible for fluids, filters and sales tax. Our Veritas Global Protection Select Program was developed with the franchise dealer in mind. In his off time, he coaches baseball, teaches martial arts, self-defense, works out regularly and is an avid racquetball player. She takes pride in her relationships and customer service with dealer partners andsheALWAYS puts them first. He enjoys hunting, fishing and being apart of his community. Keith is the proud father of twins, Maxwell and Landon. Derek understands all aspects of a dealership to help make it thrive. If you are not, simply cancel in before the 48hr trial expires and you will not be charged. All Original Factory Installed Components Other than what is Excluded, *All benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the contract, Liberty Shield has over 20 years experience, 24/7/365 Emergency Road Service with EVERY plan, Plans are transferable if you sell your car. He is the proud father of four children and recently became a grandfather. Ed a Boston native and has been in the automobile business since 1983 in both Franchised and Independent Dealerships. Putting her clients needs first is what drives her and what has made her very successful in her career. He studied Civil Engineering at Alfred State College, was a member of the wrestling team and the Psi Delta Omega fraternity. He is no nonsense. He has extensive F&I retail and training experience. He is happily married to his wife, Kristin and they have two amazing children, Austin and Gary III. Bill has over 25 years of automotive management experience. If he can help a dealership find the synergy of the right products, the right people, and implement the right processes it will bring maximum profits. Getting Started VPN (non router) VPN Router Proxy Server. Our contract also provides for a pro-rated refund for the life of your contract. He is happily married and enjoys spending time with his wife and their 4 children. Josh says, "We are not only better for the F&I department, we are better for the entire dealership including your customers. Bob is an avid hunter and sports fan and loves the NY Yankees. You can contact him at 610-505-4422 or email him at AB@cbamoney.com. He most recently held positions as a New and Used Car Sales Manager. It is rare that a repair facility will not accept our plans as we pay them immediately and utilize industry standard manuals to determine pricing. Call her at 609-568-5701 or email her atdonnal@cbamoney.com. Contact Josh for friendly, fast, and excellent service of all your dealership needs at 909-414-7345 or joshuar@cbamoney.com. Reported problem via email. Copyright 2009-2023. He loves to spend time with his two daughters and wife of 18 years, who was named Mrs. Montana in 2021 and 2022. Ed is a lifelong Sox and Pats fan who also enjoys everything New England has to offer. Grant will help you maximize your profits through additional F&I product sales. 3.8" Barrel Length. Liberty Shield lets you use the repair facility of your choice and pays your claim quickly and efficiently over the phone via our corporate credit card. Our F&I software is designed with all industries in mind. He has held various management positions from sales to F&I and GSM. Contact him at 860-510-9136 or email him directly at anthonyp@cbamoney.com. You will be contacted by e-mail, phone, and/or text once we receive your quote submission. He is also the Cubmaster of Manchester Cub Scouts. Sign up for the online subscription program to access documents on an as-needed basis, or purchase printed versions of your owner's manual and other documents to be mailed right to you. Kevin is originally from upstate New York. James was raised in New York and has been living in Utah for the past 26 years. Its always a good idea to get multiple quotes from extended warranty providers before signing a contract. Kevin enjoys spending time with his grandchildren and traveling with his wife to the mountains and ocean. Contact Kevin at 518-461-3599 or email him at kevinw@cbamoney.com. He will shoot you straight and give you the best options to help you maximize your F&I profits. He started as a salesperson and worked his way through the ranks to Sales Management, F&I and eventually General Manager. Status: Unanswered. Dave enjoys Karaoke and is an avid Buffalo Bills fan. A graduate of Castleton State College with a BS in Business Administration and AFIP certified, Rick is the ultimate sales professional with extensive retro and reinsurance program knowledge. We genuinely love hearing what our customers think of our service and use TrustPilot Shield Cover Side Plates; Shield Pivot Kits; Vents; Visors; Goggles. The Aeroskin LightShield Pro combines AVS's potent and proven hood deflector design with cutting-edge LED lighting technology for an entirely new hood protection experience.Custom-molded from tough Dura-Flex 200 TPO material so it can handle whatever the road throws at it, and come back for more.It's easily the most effective way to protect your vehicle's hood and . Mike knows the F&I industry and has management experience with three of the largest F&I product administrators. Liberty is a relative newcomer to the industry, having . Brad Lawhorne: Territory - Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware. Contact him at 315-297-5667 or email him atjoshu@cbamoney.com. CarShield & CarShield.com is not affiliated with any auto dealer or manufacturer. Shelley says, "Call me because what we have is better for your customers, better for your service department, better for your used car department, and better for your F & I department." As mentioned above, Liberty Auto Protection does not have its own BBB profile. He enjoys snowmobiling, camping, anything powersports related, and is an avid Vikings and Wild fan.Contact Derek at 763-286-4448 or by emailing him atderekm@cbamoney.com. Think of a car warranty as an insurance policy for your vehicle, at Kars Inc we offer a full range of Used vehicle warranty options. Any Year/ Any Mileage Coverage. Fanatical about customer support + 365 days We're open for quick support from 9am until 9pm (UK time), 7 days per week. Reach out to him to leverage his industry experience, increase profit in every department and master customer satisfaction and loyalty. He has 20 years of automotive retail management experience with a majority of that in the finance department as a producer and director. Call Tom because what we have is better for your customers, your service department, your new/used car departments and your F&I department. Tom is a huge fan of the Minnesota Twins, Vikings, Wild and Golden Gophers. He and his wife live in Virginia. Jacenia's dream is to earn her Bachelor's Degree in Business and to travel to many places. Prices may also rise due to increasing labor and parts prices. She says "Call me because what we have is better for your customers, better for your service department, better for your used car department and better for your F&I department. He has a strong understanding of what it takes to make a department successful and profitable by selling more products and is willing to work closely with the dealership personnel to help them succeed. We name Endurance, Carchex, Protect My Car, CarShield and autopom! CarShield & CarShield.com is not affiliated with any auto dealer or manufacturer. He has trained numerous F&I Managers that readily admit to the appreciation of his efforts. View Plans. Gary is a graduate of the Mansfield University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Management. She has a proven track record of being very successful and has trained several Finance Managers and Sales Managers during her career. He is the proud, loving father of daughter, Antonia and son, Daniel. She has over 20 years of experience in the automotive industry and has served as GSM, Finance Director and Sales Manager. She understands the importance of providing excellent service and helping a dealership be more profitable. Optimisation of our network, peering agreements and global routing is an ongoing process aimed to provide our customers with speed fast enough to watch video streaming without any buffering. Online Payments. PRE-OWNED. Anthony Pizzimenti:Territory - Connecticut, Rhode Island. We would be happy to call your repair facility to establish a relationship before you buy. He has a Bachelors Degree in Aviation and attended LSU at Alexandria. Stephen says Call me because what we have is better for your customers, better for your service department, better for your used car department, and better for your F&I department.Call him at 915-474-9117 or email him at stephenw@cbamoney.com. Eman is skilled at developing strategic professional partnerships and experienced in instructing programs on leadership, management, sales and customer service. Our Top Recommendations for Extended Car Warranties. Samantha Cirillo:Territory New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida. If a gap exists our products can assist! Brake/ Fluid/ "Exclusion" Coverage. Fast, free quotes by America's highest rated, most trusted home warranty provider. Brad is a veteran of over 26 years in the automobile business. AFIP Certified. He and his wife are the proud parents of six children. Unlimited data allowances to stream all the HD content you like! Lakeysha is a graduate of the University of Houston-Downtown in Houston, Texas and has a BBA in Marketing. Bill Belichick stayed mum on the move at first, but the Pats head honcho later on . He is an active fan for his hometown Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavaliers and enjoys golfing. Sales hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm. Call Brad at 610-587-6516 or email him atbradl@cbamoney.com to get started making more money today. (888) 565-3010. Mike enjoys spending time at home with his longtime girlfriend Jaruwan and their 3 dogs. All options, except for that with the router, allow you a 48-hour free trial. Graduated Philadelphia University with a Bachelor of Science Degree. CX200 Liberty Electric Dual-Sport Helmet $309.99 - $314.99 $278.99 - $283.49. junio 16, 2022 . Rob and his wife have 2 children: Ryan and Elizabeth. He has been happily married for over 20 years to his lovely wife, Shaterrika, and is the proud father of their infant daughter, Marley Reign. David J. McCready: Information Director Just sign up, install, and connect. He has officiated high school basketball for 30 years. If you want to provide great customer service, increase product sales all while increasing your bottom line, call Steve at 803-431-6160 or email him at steveg@cbamoney.com. He has over 20 years of extensive financial automotive management experience. You can reach Jason at 814-232-7964 or email him atjasonk@cbamoney.com. Simply present your Liberty Shield Service Agreement Contract to the service professional and have them contact our claims department. 4 Star- Extensive stated coverage protecting the major assemblies in the vehicle. She recently relocated to Atlanta to take on the fast-growing market. Contact Brian at 801-558-8229 or email him at brians@cbamoney.com. This isnt uncommon for an extended warranty provider. Christine H. Farnan: Territory - Eastern New York; born in Albany, NY. Our software VPN and Proxy Server Solutions can be configured on a whole range of computers, tablets and smartphones from anywhere. He has held many management positions including F&I for both the RV and automotive industries. Contact Tom him at 218-790-3630 or email him attomswenson@cbamoney.com. Liberty Auto Protection offers six extended warranty plans, including: Elite Exclusionary: A bumper-to-bumper warranty that covers most components, with exclusions for maintenance parts and wear . N otes: Superior and Supreme are two of the higher end plans Endurance offers, with it's lower priced options Select Premier, Secure, and Secure Plus not offering coverage for the heater core. Your service agreement is less expensive the earlier you purchase it. Liberty Auto Protection offers six coverage plans, each including a few additional benefits. Front Cocking Serrations. as the most reputable extended car warranty companies. Call Erin today and let her show you how the products she has to offer will make you and your dealership more money. Marc is a devoted family man to his wife and four children. He knows that there is no substitute for great customer service and working as a team to deliver winning results. American Home Shield. Additional benefits included with all plans, Six coverage plans, including basic engine coverage. You may also be offered the option to roll the cost of your warranty into your auto loan. Liberty Auto Protection does not offer sample pricing on its website. James loves raising his family in beautiful Montana. Contact James at 801-891-1830 or email him atjamesg@cbamoney.com. 844-529-9298 Visit Site. Warranty. C. Berman Associates and Tom can help you make more money now! Heres an overview of why we recommend this provider: Read our comprehensive CARCHEX review for a more in-depth look at this provider, and click below to reach out for a free quote. Marcs unique style, approach and vast industry relationships allow him to assist his clients providing world class customers service. Auto Component Coverage Warranty. In his younger years he was a professional bassist/musician and sound technician with bands. Jeremy began his career in the car business nearly 30 years ago by scrubbing the floors of the Service Department on the weekends. Liberty Shield: LodeStarRe: Louisiana Dealer Services . Read on to learn more about the companys plan options, see how much coverage might cost you, and find out about the claims process.