CAN WE BRING AN RV? Chairs and blankets are allowed in designated areas of the venue. It has allowed communities who dont normally get a concert in their areas to experience a fun night in their backyard all while lifting up the American farmer, Bryan shared in a statement. Please note the following times for the shows: Combs' 2017 debut album, This One's for You,' went to No. Sale Sold out. BEST COUNTRY ARTISTS! . Tickets went on sale this morning and can be purchased through StubHub and via BigTickets.. If your child will play baseball or softball this spring, youll need to stock up on appropriate clothing and equipment. Terry Wyatt / Stringer / Getty. All Rights Reserved. SIGNAGE POLICY EMT stations will be present on the festival grounds. It was terrible. Beds. BEST CONCERT! This is a family friendly event with adequate security, but please be aware that alcohol will be sold at the event which is general admission and that your discretion should be used before bringing young children to the show. Kelsea Ballerini is on Saturday Night Live Tonight! For more information and other FAQ, please visit www.lukebryan.com/farmtour. The beer shower at the end was an epic ending! No re-entry. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. To date, more than 60 scholarships have been granted. Camping is not allowed. From June 1 through October 31, 2022, for every share, Bayer will provide one meal, Citi is the official card of FARM TOUR. Released just in time for summer, "This One's For You" reached #1 on the US Country charts, and #4 US Billboard chart. By 2018 he was busy showing the broad range of his appeal by playing shows all over Europe. Luke Bryan will bring his 2022 "Farm Tour" to Fowlerville, Michigan. Log In. IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING OF THE APPLICABLE EVENT, PROMOTER SHALL NOT BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE A REFUND PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE GIVEN THE RIGHT, WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS OF THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL EVENT, TO ATTEND A RESCHEDULED PERFORMANCE OF THE SAME EVENT OR TO EXCHANGE THIS TICKET FOR A TICKET, COMPARABLE IN PRICE AND LOCATION, TO ANOTHER SIMILAR EVENT AS DESIGNATED BY PROMOTER EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW. Secure your Luke Combs tickets to be a part of this upcoming, The Middle of Somewhere Tour. Riley Green, Jameson Rodgers, the Peach Pickers and DJ Rock will open for Bryan on the Farm Tour., I look forward to these shows every year mainly because of the meaning behind them and why it was important to me to start the Farm Tour thirteen years ago, said Bryan. His down-to-earth vibe and relatable lyrics are two of the sticking points that have fans jumping at the chance to purchase Luke Combs tickets to see him perform live. SHOW WILL HAPPEN RAIN OR SHINE CHAIRS & BLANKETS ARE ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED AREAS NO COOLERS NO BACKPACKS NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK NO FIREWORKS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND NO ANIMALS OTHER THAN SERVICE ANIMALS NO VIDEO CAMERAS OR PROFESSIONAL LENS CAMERAS NO LARGE UMBRELLAS NO FOOTBALLS/FRISBEES/HULA HOOPS NO PERSONAL GOLF CARTS/ATVS/UTVS NO RE-ENTRY NO GLASS CONTAINERS ON GROUNDS TICKETS MUST BE PRESENTED FOR ACCESS TO PARKING AREAS. Cant wait to go back and see him again! You agree to assume all such risks and dangers, including physical or emotional injury or damage to yourself and/or third-parties, and/or the personal property of all such persons, due to weather conditions, crowd conditions, and/or the Event venue itself. Become a member. Chairs and blankets are allowed in designated areas of the venue. The show was amazing and Luke did not disappoint!!! I LOVE LUKE BRYAN and I am already planning on seeing him again when I can for a meet and greet next time!!! Refunds cannot be made after purchase. Tickets HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims against Big Tickets, Luke Bryan, Row Crop, LLC, and any sponsors and/or event organizers relating to such risks. No GoPros, laptops, tablets, or cameras with detachable lenses. HOW CAN I FIND IT? Tickets HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims against Big Tickets, Luke Bryan, Row Crop, LLC, and any sponsors and/or event organizers relating to such risks. IS THERE A SERVICE TO GET THEM TO THE DISABLED SEATING AREA? No outside food or drink. Really fantastic night, cant wait to go back for another show! I'VE LOST AN ITEM! It looks like there are currently no tickets available for this event. Please leave them in your car. IS THIS A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT? Awesome show! He gave it his all and I was not disappointed. Sept. 22 Murdock, NE Stock Hay & Grain Farm* - Parking begins at 2pm All setlist songs (893) Years on tour. For more details visit www.citientertainment.com. tickets for Lukes Fan Club (the Nut House) and fan App are available beginning May 2 at, I look forward to these shows every year mainly because of the meaning behind them and why it was important to me to start the Farm Tour thirteen years ago, said Luke. No. No backpacks allowed. Ticket protection is available for purchase during the ticket buying process and subject to terms and conditions. GATES After moving to Nashville with the determination to make a name for himself as a country singer and songwriter, Combs began the DIY way, releasing his first couple of EPs on his own. CAN WE CAMP? Updated: Apr 29, 2022 / 05:39 PM EDT. Any weapons will be confiscated for disposal and will not be returned. Holder acknowledges that the Event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and hereby grants permission to utilize Holder's Image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event. I bought tickets to the show because I figured a farm show would be less people to take my 7 year old daughter there was 20,000 people supposed to be in attendance. The country superstar will once again partner with Bayer to visit six family farms for a show like no other. IF I CANNOT DRIVE HOME, CAN I LEAVE MY CAR? Not long after, he announced another leap forward with his 2019 Beer Never Broke My Heart tour, which moved the young singer up to the arena circuit, supported by LANCO and Jameson Rogers. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING OF THE APPLICABLE EVENT, PROMOTER SHALL NOT BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE A REFUND PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE GIVEN THE RIGHT, WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS OF THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL EVENT, TO ATTEND A RESCHEDULED PERFORMANCE OF THE SAME EVENT OR TO EXCHANGE THIS TICKET FOR A TICKET, COMPARABLE IN PRICE AND LOCATION, TO ANOTHER SIMILAR EVENT AS DESIGNATED BY PROMOTER EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW. No animals other than service animals. Luke Bryan Farm Tour 2022 Dates. Ft. TBD W Ball St, Weatherford, TX 76086. MURDOCK, Neb. $59,900 Last Sold Price. Content "Country On" was co-written by Mark Nesler, David Frasier, Mitch Oglesby, and Styles Haury, and produced by Jeff Stevens and his son Jody. There's not an ounce of artifice involved in a Luke Combs concert. CONWAY TOWNSHIP - About 20,000 people made their way to Conway Township for country music star Luke Bryan's second Farm Tour show in Livingston County . Luke Bryan's Farm Tour is returning in 2022 and it's going to be bigger than ever. No video cameras or professional lens cameras. Continuing his longstanding partnership with Bayer, which began in 2015, the brand will join Bryan once again as the tours presenting sponsor. 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Fowlerville, Michigan - Luke Bryan Nut House Fan Club All Access Pass APP Two Lane Lukes32 Bridge Food + Drink Crash My Playa Farm Tour Mailing List Instagram Spotify YouTube Apple Snapchat Amazon TikTok Apparel Hats Accessories Music Clearance Gift Card 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Fowlerville, Michigan $12.00 $30.00 In fact I upgraded my GA ticket to VIP and I'm soooo glad I did because I was all the way up front and he came down the stairs to where I was to give this little girl a hug for her Birthday and I got to see him up really close face to face and touched his chest. No signs larger than 1/2 sheet of poster board allowed. A general admission seating area is provided for persons in wheelchairs and up to three companions. It is truly the highlight of my year for me and my whole team.. Hear New Tracks from Macklemore, Boygenius, Jeff Goldblum, and More. Small town and farming pretty much sum up my childhood. var year = today.getYear() + 1900; @US933. September 15 @ Highland Farms in Monroeville, IN, September 16 @ SpringFork Farms in Mechanicsburg, OH, September 17 @ Kubiak Family Farms in Fowlersville, MI, September 22 @ Stock Hay & Grain Farm in Murdock, NE, September 24 @ Gar-Lin Dairy in Eyota, MN. [] Luke Bryans Farm Tour is returning in 2022 and its going to be bigger than ever. IS THERE A SERVICE TO GET THEM TO THE DISABLED SEATING AREA? Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. Screen Legend Ann-Margret Enlists Pete Townshend, Joe Perry on New Album, Peter One Announces Return to Music with First Album in 30 Years, David Bowie Convention Hits New York City with Star-Spangled BowieBall, Shinedown to Donate Portion of Ticket Proceeds to Suicide Prevention, Macklemore Announces 2023 Fall North American Tour: I Wasnt Sure We Were Gonna Ever Be Able to Do This Again, 10 Songs You Didnt Know Sam Hollander Wrote for Other ArtistsFrom Ringo Starr to Carole King, Who Wrote and Sang the Spooky Theme Song for The Addams Family, American Songwriter: a Savage Ventures Brand. The country artist has added 31 new shows to his itinerary, which will begin in June and conclude in October. @lukebryan with @RileyGreenMusic, @jamesonrodgers & @ThePeachPickers. Tickets must be presented along with Parking Pass for access to parking areas. Citi is the official card of Farm Tour, and Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning May 2 at 10 AM local time until May 5 at 10 AM local time via the Citi Entertainment program. Your tickets will arrive before the event. Luke Combs grew up in Asheville, North Carolina, where he got his start as a performer by singing in vocal groups in school. It has allowed communities who dont normally get a concert in their areas to experience a fun night in their backyard all while lifting up the American farmer. Lost and Found is located oustide the main gate ticket entrance. Luke combs rocked it , definitely going back when he comes back to Canada!! I'VE LOST AN ITEM! Your tickets will be valid for entry. We provide ADA Parking, which is quite close to the event. FIRST AID BACKPACK The September show in Monroeville will take place at Highland Farms. Yes. ANIMALS Yes. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. EMT stations will be present on the festival grounds. Try the options below to find what you're looking for. Thank you to the fans who showed up in a field and partied with us. No re-entry. GATES Still cameras are welcome. HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT, WHETHER OCCURING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT. Prior to that, he was supposed to perform on the Farm Tour in 2019 to Stafford Farms in Richland. Love that he had Riley Green as an opener, he was amazing too. Luke Combs Background. It is my way of life and I know it is a way of life for so many. by FARM TOUR 2022. Five-time Entertainer of the Year Luke Bryan will headline his thirteenth FARM TOUR this September during a two-week break from his "Raised Up Right Tour" launching in June. SHOW WILL HAPPEN RAIN OR SHINE CHAIRS & BLANKETS ARE ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED AREAS NO COOLERS NO BACKPACKS NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK NO FIREWORKS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND NO ANIMALS OTHER THAN SERVICE ANIMALS NO VIDEO CAMERAS OR PROFESSIONAL LENS CAMERAS NO LARGE UMBRELLAS NO FOOTBALLS/FRISBEES/HULA HOOPS NO PERSONAL GOLF CARTS/ATVS/UTVS NO RE-ENTRY NO GLASS CONTAINERS ON GROUNDS TICKETS MUST BE PRESENTED FOR ACCESS TO PARKING AREA - NO OPEN FLAMES IN PARKING AREA. Over 100,000 fans have attended the tour each year since its inception in 2009. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket. A general admission seating area is provided for persons in wheelchairs and up to three companions. Choose from a large assortment of discount tickets for Luke Combs and buy yours today! DISH was built to serve small town America. This years tour include dates in six states. Sept. 17 Fowlersville, MI Kubiak Family Farms* Whether its a country music festival or a stop on his higly anticipated summer tour, Luke Combs tickets are some of the most sought after in the country music scene. CAN WE BRING GRILLS? Luke Bryan performs during his 2022 Farm Tour show on Thursday, Sept. 22, 2022, at Stock Hay & Grain Farm in Murdock. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. He continued, It has allowed communities who dont normally get a concert in their areas to experience a fun night in their backyard all while lifting up the American farmer. Ive seen Luke Combs twice now, and he always puts on an amazing show, very entertaining, and I love how genuine and kind he is to the crowd! Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Bryan will continue giving back to the farmers by awarding college scholarships to students from farming families who are attending the local college or university near the tour stops. Sept. 24 Eyota, MN Gar-Lin Dairy*, A post shared by Luke Bryan Official (@lukebryan). Luke Bryan Farm Tour 2022 tickets. The opening acts were great as well. PARKING: However, severe weather forced organizers to cancel the event while the first performer was on stage. May 4, 2022, 11:31 am. Do not pass on the opportunity to see Luke Combs perform live in 2022-23. WHAT IF I FORGOT MY TICKETS? Alex Hopper We're so excited you've chosen to be a part of Farm Tour 2022! Parking opens at 2pm. Please take this into consideration while you make your travel plans. WARNING! Sept. 23 Boone, IA Ziel Farm With over 500 orders already its clear that fans are lining up to see Luke Combs live. We are proud to partner with DISH because, like us, they believe the heartbeat of America is our small towns. State permit is required. The five-time Entertainer of the Year just unveiled dates for his 13th Farm Tour, kicking off this September in the midst of a two-week break from his Raised Up Right Tour. Carpooling is also encouraged to cut down on traffic. For safety reasons, grills are not permitted as this is an outdoor event they are a fire hazard. Camping is not allowed. A Luke Combs show can often be described as "Loud, rowdy andfun." The unique shows will take place during a two-week break in Bryans larger Raised Up Right Tour. Stops include Monroeville, IN; Murdock, NE; Mechanicsburg, OH; Boone, IA; Fowlerville, MI; and Eyota, MN. His total ticket sales trail only Garth Brooks. With a Platinum album and a couple more huge country hits, "When It Rains It Pours" and "One Number Away," Combs was a straight-up star in shockingly little time. In 2017, Luke Combs burst on to the scene with a number one album. Unfortunately, no. FOWLERVILLE, MI - Country music superstar, Luke Bryan, and his crew will set up stages in the fields of six farms across the United States, including one in Michigan. Please note the following times for the shows: - Parking begins at 2pm - Entry opens at 5pm - Show starts at 6pm PARKING: In preparation for your upcoming Farm Tour date, please keep in mind that traffic conditions could be congested and there may be a long wait to get . Please refer to www.lukebryan.com/farmtour for parking times, as we recommend arriving early. - Show starts at 6pm I look forward to these shows every year mainly because of the meaning behind them and why it was important to me to start the Farm Tour thirteen years ago, Bryan said. You agree to assume all such risks and dangers, including physical or emotional injury or damage to yourself and/or third-parties, and/or the personal property of all such persons, due to weather conditions, crowd conditions, and/or the Event venue itself. All rights reserved. The Farm Tour will make a stop at SpringFork Farms near. Farm Tour. Sept. 15 - Monroeville, IN - Highland Farms* Sept. 16 - Mechanicsburg, OH - SpringFork Farms* Sept. 17 - Fowlerville, MI - Kubiak Family Farms* In this case, you will need to go to the Ticket Tent, and they will be able to look your order up by verifying your personal information. Holder agrees by use of this ticket not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of any portion of the Event for which this ticket is issued. Absolutely no glass allowed in the parking areas. No fireworks or weapons of any kind. Call (888) 456-8499 today or buy online. FORT WAYNE, Ind. September 15 - Monroeville, IN, Highland Farms, September 16 - Mechanicsburg, OH, SpringFork Farms, September 17 - Fowlerville, MI, Kubiak Family Farms, September 22 - Murdock, NE, Stock Hay & Grain Farm, More Local News to Love Start today for 50% off Expires 3/6/23. CAN WE BRING GRILLS? There are no refunds for Farm Tour tickets. Fewer artists in the country music genre are rising faster than Luke Combs. The campaign supports Bayers vision of Health for All, Hunger for None and asks fans across the United States to share the hashtag #HerestotheFarmer on their social media channels to show their gratitude to Americas farmers. Privacy Policy | 1999-2023 Ticketmaster. By clicking "I Agree" and continuing past this page, you agree to these terms and the current Terms of Use. Amazing show from start to finish! Though we welcome everyone, it is an outdoor festival and weather sometimes is an issue. There will be no refunds or exchanges and all sales are final. This album launched his career and has since gone two times Platinum. While the annual Luke Bryan Farm Tour venues are yet to be announced, the Vegas residency is on and so are music festival gigs. Farm Tour 2022 Dates Sq. Parking is open starting at 2 p . If issued complimentarily, this ticket shall not be exchangeable. The Oscars will air on ABC and can be streamed on ABC.com and the ABC app as well as Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, AT&T TV or FuboTV. Its the 13th year for the Farm Tour and Riley Green, Jameson Rodgers, the Peach Pickers, and DJ Rock will be the special guests. You are purchasing tickets for the Luke Bryan Farm Tour inMechanicsburg, OH. Any found will be confiscated. GLASS WHAT IF I FORGOT MY TICKETS? As a primary and secondary marketplace, ticket prices may be above face value. 1 on the country charts and crossed over the pop provinces as well, hitting No. Please refer to Tickets went on sale this morning and can be purchased through StubHub and via BigTickets. No fireworks or weapons of any kind. There are NO ATM machines inside the concert area. The campaign supports Bayers vision of Health For All, Hunger for None and asks fans across the United States to share the hashtag #HeresToTheFarmer on their social media profiles to show their gratitude to Americas farmer. We are proud to partner with DISH because, like us, they believe the heartbeat of America is our small towns. See ya next year. Hes a must see for sure! People arriving to the venue with no pre-purchased parking pass will be charged $75 to park the RV. Presale tickets for Lukes Fan Club (the Nut House) and fan App are available beginning May 2 at LukeBryan.com/allaccesspass. There are no refunds for Farm Tour tickets. It is truly the highlight of my year for me and my whole team., Continuing a partnership that began in 2015, Bayer is once again joining the tour as presenting sponsor and teaming up with Luke Bryan to help celebrate Americas farmers and fight hunger through its #HerestotheFarmer campaign. Luke Bryan Farm Tour - Fowlerville, MI - September 17th, 2022 We're so excited you've chosen to be a part of Farm Tour 2022! Their next tour date is at NRG Park in Houston, after that they'll be at Resorts World Theatre in Las Vegas. The concert is set for September 22, 2022, at Stock Hay & Grain Farm. Refunds cannot be made after purchase. Fun was had by all!! We accommodate service animals, no pets allowed. No animals other than service animals. For the latest songwriting tips, reviews, podcasts, and more. Any vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner's expense. September 17 @ Kubiak Family Farms in Fowlersville, MI SOLD FEB 21, 2023. We're so excited you've chosen to be a part of Farm Tour 2022! IS THERE A DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR MOTORCYCLE PARKING? Unfortunately, no. No pyrotechnics, no stage dives, just pure, honest country music. No GoPros, laptops, tablets, or cameras with detachable lenses. CAN WE CAMP? All Tickets are backed by a 100% Guarantee. Luke Bryans Farm Tour is returning in 2022 and its going to be bigger than ever. Privacy | Terms | Disclaimer | Site Credit. IS THERE A DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR MOTORCYCLE PARKING? CAN WE BRING CHAIRS & BLANKETS INSIDE? If there is not a wrecker service on site please contact your local wrecker service. PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT IS VOLUNTARY AND IS DONE AT HOLDER'S OWN RISK. Sept. 16 Mechanicsburg, OH SpringFork Farms* Buckeye Country Superfest at Ohio Stadium with George Strait, Little Big Town, and Warren Zeiders Columbus, OH. Great concert from start to finish. It is my way of life and I know it is a way of life for so many. HOW EARLY SHOULD WE ARRIVE? SOMEONE IN MY PARTY HAS TROUBLE WALKING. among least prepared for zombie apocalypse, Softball players carry injured opponent to home plate, Burger King brings back fan-favorite item, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 4 on the Hot 100. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. MUST SEE!!!!! Promoter will issue refunds ONLY if the Event is cancelled in its entirety. No, each motorcycle is required to pay full price for parking. VIDEO CAMERAS Please enable JavaScript in your browser to submit the form, Luke Bryan Announces 36-City Country On Tour, WATCH: Luke Bryan Covers Whiskey Glasses & Pulls Morgan Wallen Prank On Crowd In East Tennessee, WATCH: Luke Bryan & Riley Green Perform Medley Of Classic Country Hits On Raised Up Right Tour, Morgan Wallen Donates $35,000 To Gibbs High School During Surprise Concert In His Hometown, Brittany Aldean Celebrates Jason Aldeans 46th Birthday: Thank You For Being The Best Husband & Daddy, Listen To Morgan Wallens New Duets With HARDY & ERNEST: Theyre Two Of The Best Songwriters, WATCH: Chris Janson & Eric Church Share Haunting Music Video For New Murder Ballad You, Me & The River, Luke Combs Reveals His Reaction To The Moment He Found Out His Wife Nicole Was Pregnant: I Cried A Lot, Morgan Wallens New Album One Thing At A Time Explores The Highs & Lows Of His Life, Roman Alexander Talks Writing Retreat That Led to New Single Mess Me Up & Dustin Lynchs Party Mode, Chase Wright Reflects On The True Meaning Of Love In Romantic New Single, Never Loved Before, Morgan Wallen Says His 2-Year-Old Son Indigo Inspired Dying Man: He Gave Me Something Different To Live For, Brantley Gilbert Talks So Help Me God (Deluxe Edition), Teases Project With Jelly Roll & More. IS MY POCKET KNIFE CONSIDERED A WEAPON? By clicking "I Agree" and continuing past this page, you agree to these terms and the current Terms of Use. Any found will be confiscated. Since opening at Resorts World Theatre in February 2022, "Luke Bryan: VEGAS" has been praised by fans and media critics alike.Each performance features only-in-Las Vegas production elements, including a shifting stage that seamlessly lifts the country superstar and his band to the rhythms of his hit songs as well as a catwalk that descends from the ceiling and elevates Bryan to eye-level . KENNETH FERRIERA, Journal Star Luke Bryan concert Fans raise. IS THIS A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT? More than 60 scholarships have been awarded so far. Lost and Found is located oustide the main gate ticket entrance. This area fills quickly and is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. No outside food or drink. Please take this into consideration while you make your travel plans. Again, the festival site is large and is earthy (not paved) so please keep this in mind as you are planning your visit, especially if the weather has been bad leading up to or during the event. Bryan last brought his Farm Tour to Michigan last year to this same farm. (Cried like a baby the whole time). And just a couple of years into his career, Combs had amassed a startling one billion streams of his music. document.write(year); Tickets HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims against Big Tickets, Luke Bryan, Row Crop, LLC, and any sponsors and/or event organizers relating to such risks. We encourage you to arrive early to avoid the rush. Still cameras are welcome. HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT, WHETHER OCCURING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT. Trooper killed on I-69, speeding driver arrested, Feds intercept 7 pounds of Fort Wayne bound fentanyl, Portions of Calif. home hang over cliff after landslide, WATCH: Snowboarder escapes New Hampshire avalanche, Study: Ind. HANDICAPPED Luke Bryan. This ticket shall bear no cash value. Check out Luke Bryan tour shows announced for 2023, and book your tickets before they are sold out. It has allowed communities who dont normally get a concert in their areas to experience a fun night in their backyard all while lifting up the American farmer.