West Hartford, Connecticut. House Red & House White Served Tableside During Dinner, Chair Covers $7.00 per chair Chair Sashes $4.00 per chair. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. I just adore the intimate and personal touches that an Inn the size of the Bee does. Woodbury, NY . Join the Inn Crowd for lodging deals and last-minute offers, delivered bi-weekly. New England & Worldwide, Copyright Carla Ten Eyck Photography 2022. Its hard not to use the word cozy when discussing the lovely Griswold Inn, which boats a heritage that harkens back to Revolutionary times. Easter and Mother's Day Wedding Package . Not every couple wants a big summer wedding, so Interlaken is pleased to offer more wedding options for couplesfrom Winter Weddings to intimate Autumn affairs. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. The Webb Barn: This adorable historic barn is nestled among other historic houses smack in the middle of historic Wethersfield, making it feel like an escape without being way out in the sticks. Especially useful if you have children in your ceremony. Choosing Your Honeymoon Package: Should You Go All-inclusive? Mini Brioche Rolls | Rich Demi Glaze | Sauce Barnaise | Fresh Horseradish Aioli, The Butcher Block $19++ Per Person Package is valid for 2 guests (can have additional ceremony witnesses). Assorted Pasta Prepared by our Chef to your Liking with a Variety of Selected Ingredients, Carved Chateaubriand $28++ Per Person To get started, complete our Event Request and our Wedding and Special Events Manager will contact you. Bonus, they offer a micro-wedding package for weddings with under 30 guests. All said and done, The Copper Beech Inn was a wonderful place to host an intimate party with everyone sitting at the long table in a private room together! LAST NAME Westbrook, CT, 06498 Celebrate your love with them! things. Although it wasnt their original plan, I dont think the day could have been anymore incredible. Sign up to access my "Plan a Small Wedding in 6 Months" Checklist! Select the venues below to receive a personalized quote for your next event. The river weaves its path along the edge of The Bees property so gracefully and provides the most gorgeous setting for your wedding ceremony. GrayBarns' is a venue with impeccable style, combining that perfect . Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. There are three lobby spaces, as well as the ability to host your reception on the Palaces stage. With the option to have your ceremony in their sunken garden and the reception and cocktail hour on the main floor, everywhere you look is dripping in classical beauty. In the house I was in, I wouldnt recommend having 15 bridesmaids all hustling and bustling about getting ready, but for our group of 3 ladies plus my bride Hope, it was perfect. Walland, Tennessee 37886. Between the architecture of the barns and houses to the sprawling grounds with varied landscaping, this venue is another has it all kind of place. They also offer specific packages for petite weddings of 10-65 guests, not to mention the option to rent one or all of their 18 themed and luxury cottages to accommodate your guests. Location: Rockbridge, Ohio. Meatball Sliders $10++ Per Person, Made to Order Pasta Station $20++ Per Person Sampson's Hollow. We can accommodate parties up to 60 with a full closure fee of $10,000. Treat your guests to our delicious cuisine with a focus on fresh ingredients and exquisite presentation. Luxury Wedding & Editorial PhotographerNew York & Beyond, A Last Minute Backyard Wedding on Skaneateles Lake | Alexa + Marty, A Finger Lakes Destination Wedding Weekend | Kayla + Justin, Intimate Destination Wedding in Antigua | Chanel + Mike, Joyful Chinese Tea Ceremony + Wedding at Woodcliff Spa | Kim + Justin, Elegant Wedding at Inns of Aurora | Ashley + Max, A Backyard Weekend Wedding in Spring Lake, NJ | Kate + Sean, Modern Wedding at Windridge Estates Redbarn 20 | Olivia + David, Italy Vibes at a Geneva on the Lake Wedding | Kelsey + Jeff. 976 Boston Post Road Westbrook, CT, 06498 Phone: 860-399-4777 Smaller ceremonies are a specialty at this beautiful inn with gorgeous intimate-wedding venues Elegant elopement ceremonies and memorable micro weddings are a specialty at the Westbrook Inn Bed & Breakfast on the Connecticut shoreline. From family-time to romantic getaways, from the mountains to the beach, find the perfect trip anywhere in New England with a few extra perks. With a few different space options for your wedding, this venue is equipped for your small, laid-back wedding. For a magical and memorable wedding celebration, couples may find that Green Haven is the answer to their dream-come-true wedding celebration. The Barrel Room at New Park Brewing. Explore over 300 member properties ranging from the smallest New England country inns to the most exclusive hotels and resorts, state by state. $$$ Pond House Website | 860-231-8823 | Email Another great thing is that their minimum is based on a food and drink cost, not the guest count. . This package is available now through mid-August 2020, and accommodates up to 25 guests. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. With a max capacity of 150, this venue is a little on the larger size but it doesnt feel that way when youre there. Rooftop Wedding With Stunning Views. From rich mahogany doors, to detailed crown molding, and dazzling chandeliers in the lobby and entryway, we offer an air of . Everything about it feels more intimate, from the hotel rooms to the garden to its cozy dining rooms. Below, Tosh and her brand new husband Keith enjoy their first dance in the sunken garden on the property, while basking in the glow of the late afternoon light. Theres something for everyone at Hill-Stead Museum! We look forward to hearing from you. They are an incredible couple and this was an incredible start to their love story. With a few different ceremony and reception site options, you can really create a unique wedding style. The Pond House Caf: This is a larger venue in terms of size but I love it! 2022 Micro Wedding Package Our micro wedding package contains everything needed to have a special wedding and eliminates the need to coordinate with a host of different vendors. $900 to $1,248 for 50 Guests Luna's is a Banquet Facility and Catered Event Space conveniently located in Bristol, CT that prides itself on exquisite service, amazing quality, and fresh foods. Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail | Blue Point Oysters & Cherry Stone Clams on the Half Shell Micro Wedding Price: from $4650 for up to 20 People Additional guests can be added for $125/person. The inn offers a wedding celebration package and elopement package too. . They offer many packages to make your day special. Interlaken provides tours for all couples looking to host their wedding with us. Each may be further customized to include your ideas and greatest wishes. After sixteen years photographing every type of wedding and event over the years in all of the places you can imagine, as far away as Scotland and Costa Rica, I have . I know that these times can be stressful, but nothing would warm my heart more than to be your guide through this process and take images that tell your love story. The Storytellers Cottage in Simsbury is Connecticuts newest historical wedding venue! Kobe Beef Sliders $16++ Per Person Happy planning, everyone! .universal_alt_rows .item .image{flex: 1; max-width: 400px;} the. Our packages are fully customizable to help create your perfect wedding day! . A NYC Wedding Became a Gorgeous Connecticut Micro Wedding. The food was so delicious, I can still taste the lobster and scallop risotto I had- and the fact that I remember what I ate for dinner almost a year ago today should tell you something! She is now located in New York, but worth the hire. Their wedding was originally set for March 2020 at the Metropolitan Club on the Upper East side in NYC. When they postponed their wedding until September 2020 they ended up moving the wedding to Connecticut. FOR MORE INFORMATION or to arrange for a tour of Arrow Park, simply give us a call, 845-783-2044 or email Kelsey. Exchange your vows in a vintage gazebo draped with flowers, under an arbor overlooking the river or in the vintage inn. A Personal Photographer for 90 Minutes Interlaken offersa variety ofwedding packages, each including an optional ceremony at beautiful Lake Wononscopomuc (Lakeville, CT) and reception set in the open Atrium Pavilion surrounded by gardens. Youll also find some incredible photo ops at this space, from the marble staircase to the red velvet curtains and more. Although it wasn't their original plan, I don't think the day could have been anymore incredible. Indoor. The Spa At Norwich Inn Privacy Policy Have a picnic on the beach afterward or a celebration on the riverfront lawn. This dramatic, glass-enclosed room features an amazing glass sculpture by famed artist Dale Chihuly, plus a veranda overlooking the courtyard. Cocktail hour can be held in the Boathouse. One of the coolest and most unique wedding venues in CT, ROIA Restaurant is located inside the Taft Hotel, which was first built in 1912. While the restaurants balcony is a popular space for smaller events of up to 110 guests, you can also rent out the entire space, which can host up to 250. Others opted for an elopement or micro wedding on their original date, while only pushing out their celebrations to a future date. Looking to say 'I do' in a private, serene, & elegant location? Polished wood, exposed beams, glowing fireplaces, sparkling crystal on inviting tables: Its the kind of warm atmosphere every wedding couple wants for their special gathering, whether you want a small dining room for 14 or a bigger venue. If you love coastline, wildlife, insane sunrise and sunset views, and a variety of great small wedding venues then Rhode Island should be on the top of your wedding list. I hope they take it seriously and invest the time and money because The Copper Beech Inn is a hidden gem that is known for its food, but should also be known for its intimate events. View Packages. As a wedding photographer and event photographer in Connecticut, I have the opportunity to see a lot of different wedding spots, from intimate wedding venues to massive ballrooms. (Attendant Required- $125 Each) Wedding packages include everything from a ceremony for just the two of you to a two-night wedding weekend for 20 guests who will stay in the inns 10 distinctive rooms, some with fireplaces, and enjoy sumptuous breakfasts, complimentary bikes and kayaks to launch from the inns private dock. Learn more about ROIA Restaurant , We love how this West Hartford venue mixes contemporary with classic. Venues How It Works Blog. Smithtown, NY. The Salem Herb Farm: This wedding venue has such an idyllic garden, making it feel like youre getting married in a fantasy world. Bonus, they offer a micro-wedding package for weddings with under 30 guests. Required fields are marked *. Planning the perfect New England vacation is easy with our exclusive offers. Each wedding weekend kicks off with a welcome-night themed buffet or barbecue in the garden followed by a bonfire with s'mores at the lakefront. The service was impeccable, and attention to detail appreciated. EMAIL. Make memories that last a lifetime. I witness them in pre-action and in full action. With a max capacity of 135 in the barn, this venue is perfect for those who are somewhere in between a tiny wedding and larger wedding. Inside, you will find our elegant Grand Ballroom, a cozy Country Cottage, and other unique event rooms, most with wood-burning fireplaces. A Ceremony Officiant Roseland Cottage: This beautiful historic property not only boasts an incredible garden but also some stunning architecture in the main building. Elsewhere, the Owl Glade invites guests to gaze into the woods and discover an Asian Sequoia as well as its stone owl sentinel. It was an intimate eventabout 25 guests enjoyed cocktails and passed appetizers for a cocktail hour in the sunken garden, and then enjoyed a seated dinner in the larger, wood room. Up first; The Bee and Thistle Inn 100 Lyme St. Old Lyme, CT, an easy 45 minute ride from the Hartford, CT area.