Ochsner Clinic LLC 1514 Jefferson Highway, LA 70121 (504) 842-3000 Home Practice Directory Louisiana New Orleans Ochsner Clinic LLC Advertisement 466 Doctors at this Office Aaron S. Dumont, MD AaronDumont.MD.com Neurosurgeon 23 years experience Aaron Dumont, MD 131 S Robertson Street, Suite 1300, New Orleans, LA BOOK Aashish Gupta, MD We will let our team know about your wonderful feedback. My visits are always thorough and clear. Anesthesiology (0) SA. Mon 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. And she sent me very thorough notes afterwards about everything we talked about so I didn't have to take notes during the visit. Our Response: Ochsner Medical Center is a medical group practice located in New Orleans, LA that specializes in Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) and Cardiology. She wants to see you get better and will do everything she can to make sure that your health improves. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Jefferson, LA 70121. She oversees an insulin pump clinic which provides dedicated care to our patients using insulin pumps. 1512 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121-2429 0.1 miles from Ochsner Medical Center #2 Best Value of 712 places to stay in New Orleans Free Wifi Free parking Breakfast included 3. Then use this simple form to find nearby hotels, motels, and other lodging. Creating positive outcomes for our patients is central to everything we do. In order to help us route your message quickly and appropriately, please select the categories to which your message applies. Want the latest on food and fitness, women's health, men's health, parenting and more? Sincerely, thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!! Does OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER have an onsite pharmacy? I didnt wait long and the staff was professional and very nice. Katie S. said: I was in NOLA from out of town and needed to visit urgent care three, Rachel B. said: I've been to see Dr. Weiss for fillers twice now and both times I've, Nicole Rogers, MD, FAAD - Hair Restoration of the South, Erikka W. said: Dr. Rogers is extremely nice and spends a lot of time with you. Wireless vitals monitors to continuously relay patients vitals directly to their medical records and to care team members phones in emergencies, while providing patients unrestricted mobility and minimal disruptions to collect health information. Field of Study: Internal medicine internship, University of Alabama School of Medicine I would highly recommend her. The doctors and support staff are great. Telehealth services available. (504) 842-3330. Hospital Affiliations. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Jefferson, LA 70121 3 other locations (504) 842-3330 OVERVIEW PHYSICIANS AT THIS PRACTICE Overview Center for Orthopaedics is a Group Practice with 4 Locations.. Which of the following best describes you? This 132,000-square-foot facility will soon be home to the nationally ranked Ochsner Neuroscience Institute, bringing 25 national renowned programs under one roof. Click here to connect to Ochsner locations near you. Offer virtual visits or other telehealth services? Ochsner Medical Center - Department of Gastroenterology. While the testing is scheduled for several hours, this does not mean you will be asked to complete one long test. Thank you. Ochsner Medical Center Gift Shop accepts credit cards. She listened well, explained well, prompted me to share more which showed a deeper level of concern. Does OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER offer weekend appointments? osteodystrophy or bone loss following heart, kidney liver or lung You will first meet with a neuropsychologist for a clinical interview to review your history and symptoms. Ochsner is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, founded on providing the best patient care, research and education. Since its founding in 1942, the hospital has functioned as a nonprofit, named after its owner Dr. Alton Ochsner. Have only been seeing Dr. Karam for three months but have already recommended her to friends, coworkers. The Best 10 Restaurants near Ochsner Medical Center in Jefferson, LA Sort:Recommended 1514 Jefferson Hwy, Jefferson, LA 70121 Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Breakfast & Brunch 1. Ochsner Health Ochsner Medical Center Garage 1514 Jefferson Hwy Jefferson, LA 70121 +1 504-842-4365 https://www.ochsner.org/locations/ochsner-medical-center/amenities-6 - Advertisement - Prices Mon-Sun - All day Free Valet - Mon-Fri 06:00 - 18:00 Flat Rate $5.00 Opening Times Mon-Sun All day Payment Options Attendant Cash Features Disabled spots However , the slow pace of the first visit to treatment is a bit concerning. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Ste 400 . Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Metairie (New Orleans), LA Show prices Enter dates to see prices 1,943 reviews 2713 N Causeway Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002-6029 Medical advice is not provided through this form. We change and save lives every day. Dr. Karam is very competent, thorough, and caring. I wholeheartedly trust I'm in good hands. Ochsner Medical Center 1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans , LA 70121 Get Directions General Info Gender Female Languages English Specialties Endocrinology Years Practicing 7 Featured Publications Click here to view my publications Biography Dr. Susan Karam attended medical school at Louisiana State University in New Orleans. These diagnoses include, but are not limited to: Alzheimers disease and other types of dementia, Parkinsons disease, seizure disorders, traumatic brain injury (TBI), stroke, multiple sclerosis, and primary or comorbid psychiatric conditions. She puts your mind at ease answer all questions, and don't make you feel rushed. Claim this business (504) 842-3380. We also ask that you avoid using substances such as marijuana and alcohol on the day of the appointment as we are interested in testing you under the best possible conditions. Ochsner is committed to a clinically-integrated research program with the ultimate goal of improving the health and wellness of our patients and communities. Book Now. We're happy that we were able to provide good care and customer service for our patients. Click on a featured specialty on the list or search for a specialty. Phone: 504-703-6163. Field of Study: Internal medicine, University of Ala Birmingham And as the largest academic medical center in Louisiana, we are training the next generation of healthcare professionals to be leaders who can meet evolving healthcare challenges. I feel good about my treatment plan. We'd love to know more about you so we can deliver the most relevant content. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Fl 9, New Orleans LA 70121. Ochsner Health | Notice of Privacy Practices | Terms of Use | Vendor Information. We're always happy to hear that we've provided an exceptional experience for our patients. Neurology 1 Provider. She also serves as the chair of the glycemic management committee which works to improve care for hospitalized patients with diabetes and hyperglycemia at Ochsner Medical Center and across the system. Doctor was very patient with my concerns and questions. Ochsner Medical Center is a 473-bed acute and sub-acute care hospital in New Orleans, LA. physicians evaluate the possible causes of osteoporosis, renal And as the largest academic medical center in Louisiana, we are training the next generation of healthcare professionals to be leaders who can meet evolving healthcare challenges. We're all about great people and exceptional service. Starting with an initial bone density measurement, Ochsners Thank you for the kind review. Call Us: 504-842-7102 The Future of Ochsner Neuroscience Institute Ochsner Health is proud to announce the future new Robert J. and Debra H. Patrick Neuroscience Center. The Optimal Hospital program offers advanced, patient-centered care to our community using innovative devices, materials and processes like: This expansion represents our relentless commitment to our community through developing new and innovative models of care. The hospital currently has 767 acute care beds and is completely accredited by the Joint Commission of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO). Hello, were very concerned to hear about this encounter and truly apologize for your recent experience with us. Ochsner is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, founded on providing the best patient care, research and education. I value her medical expertise and recommendations and rely on her to make decisions. Sign up for our free newsletters! Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Which of the following best describes you? Dr K and staff are attempting to get authorization for an expensive drug. She answered all of my questions and gave me a lot of information regarding my condition. Ochsner is committed to a clinically-integrated research program with the ultimate goal of improving the health and wellness of our patients and communities. Internal Medicine at the University of Tennessee Medical Center. We change and save lives every day.Your support makes it possible. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. We are committed to making an ongoing difference in the health of our communities. We're delighted to hear about our staff's quality care. It is only a short distance from the city limits of New Orleans. Shes young and very up to date with the latest best practices in endocrinology. Free 24/7 Assistance: Call the Nurse Care Line to talk to a specialty trained registered nurse. As a 767 bed hospital, Ochsner Medical Center offers the opportunity to learn and provide patient care at a Magnet recognized facility,which means ourorganization meets rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Thank you for your review. Dr. Sara Ann Adams, MD . If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Canal Street and Bourbon Street. Very professional, knowledgeable, thorough and personable. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Jefferson, LA 70121. Each knew their job and did it well ! [1] It is a part of Ochsner Health System and hosts the organization's headquarters. Thank you for your great feedback! Dr Karam is Impressively knowledgeable and makes me feel I am becoming the same, at least as it regards my specific condition, by taking me into the conversation. If you're willing to discuss this in more detail, could you please send us an email at feedback@ochsner.org, including your full name and contact information, so we can further investigate this matter? Located just six miles west of New Orleans, Jefferson is a peaceful suburb nestled on the East Bank of the Mississippi River. Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Dianne N. said: Detox Nola is amazing in helping anyone with drug or alcohol abuse or, H.E.R. Dr. Karam is very nice and attentive. The office staff, nurse and others was very considerate and helpful. 478 Practicing Physicians (0) Write A Review . She then returned home to Louisiana to join the endocrine department at Ochsner Medical Center. New Orleans, LA 70121 . Truly the best Ive ever had in my life! . Ochsner Medical Center . Find great doctors at Ochsner Medical Center Jefferson Highway. Thank you for choosing Ochsner Health for your care. Website Take me there Payment Visa MasterCard Discover Cash Parking Garages Help Dr Karan was very friendly and helpful as well as the staff. Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans (OMC), including Baptist and West Bank campuses, is named the Best Hospital in Louisiana for the 11th year. The University of Queensland Ochsner Clinical School. We change and save lives every day.Your support makes it possible. We are committed to making an ongoing difference in the health of our communities. Food. 1516 Jefferson Highway New Orleans , LA 70121 Contact . To reach our free 24/7 nurse care line, call 1-800-231-5257. 1514 Jefferson Highway, New Orleans , LA 70121 UNITED STATES $ Deepti Reddy, MD - 5 p.m. Friday: For more information, visit the Endocrinology section. I really like this doctor and would recommend her to anyone. A neuropsychological assessment is conducted to determine an individuals cognitive strengths and weaknesses.