The Venetian Catering & Special Events is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Garfield, NJ. The day of our event the groom and I were treated like royalty! The ceilings made a huge difference for the kind of affair we wanted to throw. Get your award certificate! The staff wore ear-pieces. Everything from the moment my now husband and I experienced was beyond any experience we could image. I never had to worry once about my guests. I had been to events at the Venetian and I was beyond impressed, but being the bride and groom at a wedding there and they make you feel like royalty. I was so impressed with how they take care of everyone from the Bride to the guests. So many of my guest cried out of amazement. Definitely request for them! The Venetian | (973) 546-2250 | Garfield, New Jersey. night perfect. To the CEO, Jim, thank you for keeping your promise of providing quality food and excellent service. We can't wait to go back and enjoy the food and desserts as guests! Without requesting the attendant packed deserts and cake for the bride and groom to take home, since they realized that you may not have had the opportunity to enjoy it during the reception. Our guests are still raving about The Venetian. The other drink we chose was a Man-Mosa. When I first booked my wedding in 2019 we were ecstatic to have the Venetian host our big day. The cocktail hour service was fantastic. They offer more then imaginable ! Wedding parties can freshen up in the plush preparation suite throughout the day. It is truly a magical and beautiful room. It's been a few weeks since my wedding and everyone is still talking about it and saying it's the best wedding they have ever been too. Grocery. nd you must get the Viennese hour! Be the first to review! The Venetian NJ is designed to cater to all its clients' needs, from weddings to private events. Such an amazing day! Trust me if you pick the Venetian you will not be disappointed. From the second we walked out of our limo we were treated like royalty. and their Seafood Extravaganza. Thank you to everyone, it was truly a dream. We had our wedding there are few weeks ago and cannot say enough to describe how amazing our experience was. This venue is breathtaking from the moment you walk through the doors. Everyti Everything was Amazing! enough to the entire staff, especially my bridal attendant and maitre'd. That's The Venetian. From the day we booked to the very last minute of our special night they were amazing! They have a cocktail hour that is truly OU We cant say enough about the Venetian and their catering. While our guests were enjoying the cocktail hour, my groom and I were in the bridal suite where we were brought about 20 small plates giving us just a taste of what was at the cocktail hour. The Venetian Catering and Special Events. If you're on the fence about choosing the Venetian, get off and go for it! out how beautiful the venue was. Our guests are still saying to us that our wedding was the best one they had ever been to. You and your guests will not be disappointed. The bartenders were friendly and recommended drinks for our guests. Our guests loved the amount and quality of food served. The Venetian was the perfect place to have our large, yet classy wedding. I cannot offer enough praise. They had no empathy towards a bride who couldnt have their big wedding day and also was losing their father. Our guests have been raving about our wedding ever since the day and we are so thankful for the absolutely perfect day that they helped to create. Everything that I had heard was true the Venetian is an unbelievable place!!!!!!!!! Couples seeking to make the most of the glorious sunshine can do so with a ceremony in the venues outside space. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2db1516e93aa8e I have been told by many that my wedding was one of the nicest anyone has been to and the venetian is somewhat responsible for this! The food was to die for and the Palazzo room was absolutely stunning. I cannot praise the Venetian enough for making our wedding such a memorable day! We felt every Venetian employee whom we or our guests encountered within the Venetian went 'above and beyond' in customer satisfaction. The Ventian has such an outstanding reputation and deservingly so. the service was exceptional and food was even better. Our guests can't stop raving about the party. Many guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. View more information. The only thing that will disappoint you is when the night ends =( Thank you for making our wedding unforgettable. Thanks!) They went above and beyond when making us feel special! Worth every penny!! Our family and friends keep raving about the food, service, room and all around whole experience. The Venetian was amazing in every aspect and had gone above and beyond their expectations of service for me, my wedding party, my family, and especially the guests of the my wedding. Every guest at my wedding was in awe of how amazing everything was and it is truly thanks to the Venetian. They provided an amazing experience for my husband and I. I wasnt very impressed by the food it could have been better. Reception and Viennese hour until 12:30 The Venetian was my dream wedding and they truly made it a reality. I have not stopped getting compliments about my wedding at the Venetian (which most of those comments have been coming from people of the higher ups who have attended MANY extravagant affairs!) These guys know how to put on a show! er experienced anything like it before. Carl was great to work with. The room is beautiful and large. The Venetian was an amazing venue, don't get me wrong. The Venetian Catering and Special Events Reviews. You will NOT be disappointed! It's true! Food was outstanding! The Venetian (New Jersey) Address: 546 River Drive | Garfield, NJ 07026. My wedding was run like a well-oiled machine. First course (split plate), intermezzo, entre Food. They responded with they were a business that dealt with hardships too. I am disgusted by this multimillion dollar business that compares hardships of an ill father to not making AS MUCH money. The team oversees setup and cleanup, with items such as drapes, linens, glassware, and flatware provided on-site. When we arrived on the party 5 Stars without a doubt!! Every time I turned around she was there with water, a drink, a bite to eat, different shoes, and ready to take on the challenges of a wedding day. It is worth it. There was every dessert imaginable, including personalized cookies, and ice scuplture with our pictures, and an espresso bar. The venue itself is jaw dropping and the service is top notch. Where is The Venetian located? There's no place more beautiful. Our Maitre D, was phenomenal. The amount of food at the cocktail hour is just out of control and unbelievable!!! There is literally no venue as beautiful, elegant, professional, and perfect as The Venetian!! They take special care of those with allergies. I'd do it all over again if i could! The Venetian - Wedding Venue Amenities I believe Maggie was our Maitre'd, and Carolina was my bridal attendant. It's pricey, but worth every penny. I can't wait to be at The Venetian again as a guest! He was calm, professional and attentive. Our guests were impressed with the place, the food and the service. The food, the service, the staff, everything is amazing. This beautiful building displays the best of classic Italian design such as marble floors, palatial columns, and ornate interiors. STOP THE VENUE SEARCH, YOU FOUND THE RIGHT SPOT! We were so well taken care of and the food was delicious! I was in shock. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding! Their service, food, venue is absolutely outstanding. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. My guests couldn't get over how delicious the food was and how amazing the service was. There was nothing they could have done to make our wedding a more perfect day. Thank you Chris and Denisa for your help .. ted or needed something without even opening my mouth the Maitre'D Nora or bridal attendant Barbara (who were both superb)would be there and practically read our minds . Service was amazing (wanted to take home our bridal attendant Norashe was that good), food was to DIE for, and the place is just gorgeous! Aside from the obvious of being a gorgeous venue the food was amazing, from the cocktail hour to Viennese hour. The food was delicious and cooked to perfection. They packed any guest's meal to take home upon request. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. This venue is perfect! About The Venetian The Venetian is one of the most beautiful catering facilities in NJ. They nailed it. My bridal attendant & maitre d' were phenomenal! We wrote to the owners and the BBA and still got no help but they tried to negotiate. iding and catering to our wedding and meeting our every need. I was the bride on 2/16/2017 and I just couldn't have asked for anything better. Here, you can curate your dream day and treat your guests to a sophisticated banquet in The Grand Ballroom. They did everything. Our day Where do we start, from the initial consultation we knew this was the spot, not only because of the beautiful venue but mainly because we were able to witness the impeccable white glove service The Venetian offers to its clients. The Venetian staff made sure we didnt have to worry about anything on the day of - they even packed up desserts for the bride and groom to take home since we were too busy dancing to eat them! The dedicated staff at The Venetian Catering and Special Events looks forward to bringing your wedding vision to life. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. I truly felt like a princess on the most important day of my life. Highly recommend. The food alone will leave your guests impressed. The Venetian Catering and Special Events is a wedding venue located in Garfield, New Jersey. It is a breathtaking venue for indoor weddings with its luxurious Italian marble floors, majestic ruby-red pillars, and 35-foot cathedral ceilings. 3. Each space can be arranged to accommodate both intimate gatherings and large-scale receptions. Anything we needed or wanted our maitre'd AB and bridal attendant Barbara made sure we got. emails from guest about how beautiful my venue was and how they had such a wonderful time. re, and staff are over the top and I could not have been happier on my wedding day. No request is too much. highly recommended place to get married! We couldn't have asked for more! I cant think of anything I would change if I could! Starting in April when I knew I had to rebook my July 2020 because of NJ restrictions, they strung me a long saying they could potentially still have my wedding in July. Party Time Rentals; Waterside Restaurant & Catering (5) 7800 River Rd, North Bergen, NJ 07047. . 10/10 in my book! The staff was flawless and the entire venue is absolutely stunning. I couldnt say more positive things about The Venetian. The final touch that my guests and I loved We can not say enough about the spectacular wedding we had at the Venetian in Garfield, NJ. The service was phenomenal. There's no need to talk about food b/c everything was out of this world, from the quantity (at cocktail), to presentation, to taste. There are not enough words to even describe how fabulous they were!! The Venetian was beautiful and the food was amazing! The service is amazing and they take such good care of you. Drink orders were taken all night and anything guests needed, were brought to them. Thank you again to everyone at the Venetian for making our dream wedding come true! Thank you Venetian for helping to make my wedding day a dream come true! ing that we needed, we had, immediately. They asked if I wanted to do it in the summer, even though a year ago 2021 summer dates were off limits to me. The cocktail hour is second to none. When we approached the Venetian about it, they said they had never heard of it before. My fiance and I can't wait to go as guests. I can't wait until I can go back and enjoy someone else's wedding there. Carl was THE BEST as well as our maitre D Osama and our bridal attendant Vincenza!!