The owl appeared late at night and left just as suddenly, he recognised the handwriting immediately and ripped open the envelope. lol, linkffn(Applied Cultural Anthropology, or). Goffs, Satanists Dont Let Malfoy Drive the Bus . And the hero in particular feels Slytherin to me. No, no, no. The one that might work is Practice Makes Perfect. But that wasn't going to stop him from striking a promising deal with the young witch. (Also theres a delightful secondary romance I waffle between Slytherin and Ravenclaw for Angelica, but Freddie is definitely a Hufflepuff. But when, at age six, strange dreams and visions of another life begin to plague the young lady Malfoy, it becomes clear that she is not what she seems-and neither is the world in which she lives. Let the adventures begin, (Maybe?) Here, in the Void can she ever truly land? Or even worse. Perhaps as a house-elf Dobby understood a dark object like the Horcrux diary better than Lucius Malfoy did. Tom was able to gain Ginny Weasley's trust and eventually possessed her. Ecdysis: the process of shedding old skin. Albus Dumbledore always worried about the parallels between Harry Potter and Tom Riddle. The hero is 100% a Slytherin, and the heroine is maybe 50/50 Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Only the Heir of Slytherin could open the Chamber of Secrets and control the Basilisk inside (CS9). Its reputation for being a bastion of dark magic also seems to be absent, as all the protagonists hail from this house. Okay so I started reading this fic and was really enjoying it but I got to the Year 5 Summer chapter and I'm really confused. Like that was going to make this year any easier. To survive, Lilith has to gather supporters from every dark corner she can find, and turn into the villain even the monsters are afraid of. After being persuaded by the most unlikely of people for the most unlikely of reasons, Hermione takes a one way trip to the past fully intending on saving not just lives but souls along the way. I still stand by Jade Temptress. Con la vuelta de Voldemort y la confianza a Theo rota, Cordelia navegar en la poltica del Mundo Mgico para que su sueo de traer devuelta la enseanza de las Vas Antiguas a Hogwarts.Confiando en su ingenio, sus conexiones y su propia valenta para poder demostrar lo que ella era capaz de hacer. Of course they never abused her, she always had food and clothing, but they never gave her any sort of acknowledgement or love. Please consider turning it on! @Snaptrix: OMG, I disagree completely! All the latest salesand retailer coupons! His father Lucius had no idea that the Diary was a Horcrux that protected the immortality of Voldemort, or he wouldn't have given it to Ginny Weasley; he thought it was just some kind of anti-Muggleborn device (HBP23). After seeing her arm, Marcus takes her under his wing, determined to have the best players for Slytherin's Quidditch squad, muggleborn or not. Would he try to instill in her the caution about imposing his will on others---that he himself has had to learn the hard way? Dobby the house-elf could not have known exactly what was going on with the Diary, since none of the Malfoys really understood it either. This work could have adult content. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Harriet potter was always neglected by her parents because they think her twin brother Harry Potter is the boy who lived, when in reality the real saviour is Harriet. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. We have a page for you! All you need to do is click this link, and sign up! Sorted into Slytherin with the whisper of prophecy around her, Hermione refuses to bow down to the blood prejudices that poison the wizarding world. All of these tragic events, the wizarding world could recover from, they were not, however, prepared for Hermione Addams. I imagine power couples here, two classic Slytherins be it in the sense of power hunger or having power already through family connections or something else entirely. Try this one out for size. @Aarya Marsden: OMG yes to the Headliners , I was so hapoy to see that coming. She might have shades of Hufflepuff but she is as the title says, pretty damn ruthless which i love about her. But having read Kiss of a Demon King, I feel extremely confident in speculating that Rydstrom would consider himself a proud Gryffindor. I would probably sort Drea and Simon from Linda Howards Death Angel into Slytherin. I'd love nothing more than to see someone, anyone, do something with the Dentist's Daughter concept.. Linkffn(The Mentoring of Hermione Granger) I have more, but this one is my go to for Slytherin!Hermione. ENEMIES OF THE HEIR BEWARE". Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. *time-travel*, Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-01-16 | Completed: 2016-05-19 | Words: 107649 | Chapters: 36/36 | Comments: 599 | Kudos: 1446 | Bookmarks: 405 | Hits: 30250 | ID: 5733457 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. He is hungry for power; first stop on his list: Europe.While the Dark Lord resumes his domination plan, Hermione struggles with remaining a spy for the Order of the Phoenix. Then came the Hogwarts letter, and a world of intriguing new possibilities to exploit. Everyone, however, agreed that Kaleb Krychek was a Slytherin!). These quotes from chapter one establish it as an actual thing: "New Blood? Sorted into Slytherin with the whisper of prophecy around her, Hermione refuses to bow down to the blood prejudices that poison the wizarding world. I havent read Kate Daniels and enjoyed Iron Atleast, Im not so sure about Hawke the man did resist Sienna because he did not want to be vulnerable and hurt again not quite the big heartedness of a Gryffindor; but then again Im LOLing at the very notion of a Hawke and a Snape sharing rooms at Hogwarts . It took time but she began to see just how much of a change there was. Slytherins are hated by the Christian, preppy Griffindoors, such as Snap and Britney. , . COMPLETE: It was small, slim, about the length of her hand; the leather cover was soft, the sewn-in binding was crisp, and the thick vellum pages were empty. I also enjoyed linkffn(Hermione Granger, Demonologist), which actually is complete. Joanna Bournes books Black Hawk for sure. Super ambitious, not careful of others feelings, etc. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Does this ever get explained? Voldemorts horcruxes are running rampant. @Viktoria: Iron and Magic is the first book in a spin-off trilogy. [2] He spoke to Aragog whol told him it wasn't true. I should probably reread that one. I am worried it will end up as Hermione/Draco, but so far it's only in 2nd year and can also just be read as a friendship so far. The magic of this diary held a small piece of his soul. Give us your TV, Film, and Streaming Recs! ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} There were several Heirs throughout the centuries when Slytherin left the school. However, a student Myrtle Warren was killed when she heard Tom speaking to the Basilisk near the entrance of the Chamber and looked into it's eyes. There was disagreement re: Sienna, as people felt she could be any of the three remaining houses. In the books, Slytherin values cunning, resourcefulness, leadership, and ambition in its students, while the Slytherins in My Immortal show very little to none of these qualities. Tom Riddle inherited the ability to speak Parseltongue through the Gaunt family on his mother's side. This is not a time travel story; the only prior knowledge anyone has is their own fanon, but Hermione will be mostly the same. Id say Dating You, Hating You might be a good choice. Albus Dumbledore always worried about the parallels between Harry Potter and Tom Riddle. Not sure where to start? [3], In the 1992-1993 school year, Tom Riddle's Diary possessed Ginevra Weasley and she opened the Chamber for the second time. *time travel*, Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-09-03 | Completed: 2018-09-26 | Words: 185965 | Chapters: 46/46 | Comments: 1208 | Kudos: 2764 | Bookmarks: 817 | Hits: 45192 | ID: 7944847 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Deep hidden away in a drawer in the halls of Grimmauld Place was a diary, written by RAB. Press J to jump to the feed. I'll try this one though if you say it's nicee, Certain Dark Things by evejenson (rentachi). No one missed Riddle's pale fist tightening around the useless wand in his lap. I'm looking for a Slytherin!Hermione but not Pureblood!Hermione. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} At the start, Hermione's character seems designed to remind Dumbledore of young Tom Riddle: brilliant, powerful (whatever that means), ambitious, and deeply, deeply troubled. Hero Sawyer is also a Machiavellian type. Sadly, it's difficult to find anything without Hermione x Draco or Hermione x Snape. If youd like to receive updates in your inbox, visit our subscribe page and sign up for the content you crave! Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2018-12-10 | Updated: 2020-11-07 | Words: 303204 | Chapters: 104/? , . Season of Love, with Helena Greer and Sam Brody, 550. It'll be really good if it was completed too, thanks in advance!! He still wasn't sure if he could believe what the big man had told him, but he'd jump at any possibility of being free of the Dursleys for ten months out of the year. Harry stabbed the diary with a poison Basilisk fang (CS17), and Ron broke the locket Horcrux with the sword of Gryffindor (DH19), which had a blade "impregnated with basilisk venom" (DH15). ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} If it makes a mistake or two, who's to say it's wrong? What about Elinor and Rohan in Ruthless by Anne Stuart? Old rivals a con woman and a pirate inherit 2 halves of a treasure map and have to work together / compete against each other. Hugh and Elara are soooooooo Slytherin. This is so great, thank you for all the recommendations! However, none unleashed the serpent until Tom Riddle did in the twentieth century. HARRY POTTER, characters, names, and all related indicia are trademarks of Warner Bros. 2001 2023.