All images appearing on this website are copyright CyberPowerPC. Although the 9400F is compatible with the enthusiast . Take advantage of broad platform support such as expanded memory options, with your choice of ddr4 . GIGABYTE B550 UD AC ATX Motherboard Just ordered something from CyberPower. 16GB (16GBx1) DDR5/6000MHz Memory My laptop is 17 inch and the keyboard is kind of awkward but, it's a really good laptop for the price. Intel Core Processor i5-13600K 1TB WD Black SN750SE PCIe Gen 4 SSD + 4TB HDD Combo, Windows 11 Home CyberPower tends to cheap out on their power supplies, and lists generic ones as default instead of certified brand names(Corsair, EVGA ect.) By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. beatsbyjules 2 yr. ago https://www.patreon.com/thethirdernestDISCORD FOR THE COOL KIDS: https://discord.g. 16GB DDR4/3200MHz RAM I primarily use my PC for remote work, very modest gaming (World of Warcraft), and media consumption, so getting a 4090 with 64MB of DDR5 RAM with a 13th gen Intel CPU sounds great, however, it's way overkill for even future-proofing (which isn't as much of a thing as people make it out to be). Even though I bought their cheapest video card they made sure the power cables needed for a better one were easily accessible. CyberPowerPC wins Intel's Partner of the Year award for the Enthusiast Gaming category. In 2003, the company was listed as the fastest growing privately owned business in the Los Angeles area by the Los Angeles Business Journal. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. The biggest thing is I had saved a significant amount of money from working, and doing all I could to take care of me and a yound infant. Brand new to PC here so please excuse me.. 2 10 CyberPowerPC Computer hardware 10 comments Best Add a Comment TheSnipingShotgun 5 yr. ago I got mine in about 5 business days. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. 16GB DDR5/4800MHz RAM The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. I've heard they've overhauled their customer service processes since 2021 and that seems to be the case! I ordered the weekend of Black Friday (11/27) and got yesterday (Dec 17). ASUS PRIME Z790-P WIFI D5 DDR5 Motherboard Cookie Notice Consumers in California: Please visit https://calrecycle.ca.gov/Electronics/ for more information. Aside from a delay on my GPU, I recieved my PC relatively quickly. They quickly responded and then began to build the PC. Free shipping for many products! Intel Core Processor i7-13700K Intel Core Processor i7-13700KF Privacy Policy. Information provided will be used for CyberPower's internal use You can build and save your configurations for a week (or so). CyberPowerPCs Power Mega Pro PC is built for consumers who want to create their own video, music or gaming content. Consumer is define as "a person located in the state who owns or uses covered electronic equipment, including but not limited to an individual, a business, corporation, limited partnership, not-for-profit corporation, the state, a public corporation, public school, school district, private or parochial school or board of cooperative educational services or governmental entity, but does not include an entity involved in a wholesale transaction between a distributor and retailer." This page was last edited on 9 February 2023, at 02:29. It was America's longest company in the City of Industry. On two occasions the system crashed on boot-up. For more information, please see our Intel Core Processor i7-11700F Shipping items from Cyberpowerpc USA online store to international locations, such as the UAE, is possible. And with our latest line of gaming PCs, we are looking to take things to the new level. 16GB DDR5/4800MHz RAM AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor I got rid of it and went with a different one from one of the local electronics stores. AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24GB Video ASUS PRIME Z790-P WIFI D5 DDR5 Motherboard With up to 5.8 GHz clock speeds and up to 8 P-Cores & 16 E-cores, 13th Gen Intel CPUs are the ultimate choice for your CyberPowerPC gaming computer. Item No : 364169376038 Condition : Used Category : Computers/Tablets & Networking > Desktops & All-In-Ones > PC Desktops & All-In-Ones Seller : regencytechnologies See more from this seller Items Specifications - Brand : CyberPowerPC - Model : C-Series - Man. ): My wife turned me on to CyberpowerPC as she has dealt with them in the past and has always loved them. B550 M-ATX Motherboard 1TB WD Black SN750 SE M.2 PCIe SSD, Windows 11 Home Fast forward to getting the laptop and everything runs smoothly and functions up to par. Intel Raptor Lake HM770 Online software such as Darik's Boot and Nuke and Active@KillDisk are free, downloadable programs that can clean data from your hard drive. Intel Core Processor i7-12700H Any unauthorized use of its logos and other graphics is forbidden. Intel Core Processor i9-13900KF Entered retail with partnership for online at Bestbuy, Amazon, Walmart, Newegg and Costco. The CyberPower company was founded in 1996, opening their gaming PC specialty business in 1998, and is headquartered in City of Industry, Calif. VR-ready systems: CyberPowerPC has an entire. 116K views 1 year ago Do Yourself a Favor and Don't Buy CyberpowerPC Prebuilt "Gaming PCs" In today's video we are taking a look at one of CyberpowerPC's prebuilt gaming pcs that could be. I cannot be without a machine, and they had no compassion toward that. Honestly l had a great experience, and I would rate CyberPower 5/5 at this time. They are optimized for creative software programs. AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Processor I do recommend Cyberpowerpc.com and will probably buy from them again in the future. I am very happy with the case and the options CyberPowerPC provided; while it's not a name-brand case, it looks sleek and has tempered glass and ample ventilation, and 3 case fans to go with the AIO. GPU temps rarely go over 50C. Last night, I emailed Customer Service and sent an additional email directly to the representative that I spoke to before, but I have not yet heard back (24 hrs later, but it's a Sunday during the holiday rush). NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 16GB GDDR6 CYBERPOWERPC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPO, PHOTOGRAPH, OR PROGRAM ERRORS, AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY INCORRECT ORDERS. I did not do any sort of rush, and was guaranteed delivery within 12-15 business days. Otherwise, it's a busy time of year and this PC is an absolute beast. GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6 GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB GDDR6X CyberpowerPC military discount March 2023 - 30% OFF All 14 Deals 14 For Free Apply all CyberpowerPC codes at checkout in one click. 500GB WD Black SN750 SE M.2 SSD, Windows 11 Home I fired up the PC and all fans were working and I got an image on my monitor but the AIO display was not lit. and our But with this quality, its worth it in my opinion. I also added 4 Corsair QL120 fans. Get buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox. 1TB WD Black SN770 M.2 PCIe SSD, Windows 11 Home 32GB DDR5/4800MHz RAM CyberPowerPC was founded with two simple goals in mind. GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 Essentially, you'll be able to get any item from the Cyberpowerpc store shipped to Canada, all for a crazy low price. I was also able to easily make a last minute change after the order was already put in. However, one star removed for the delay without ANY communication. ETC. The computer world was going through a huge renissance period that started a few years earlier with the launch of Windows 95, but one of the biggest impact of the time was the integration of Internet Explorer into Windows 98 and the incorpration Google that same year. 1TB WD Black SN750 SE M.2 PCIe SSD Intel Core Processor i7-11800H Great job CyberPowerPC. 1TB WD Black SN750 SE M.2 PCIe SSD, Windows 11 Home Intel Raptor Lake HM770 The whole process was super easy and I was happy to be able to pick a base model and upgraded a few of the things unlike other prebuilts I've looked at in the past. The build took 3 weeks. I know it says may take up to 21 days but missing your estimated ship date by that much was somewhat disappointing. Have you purchased a new PC from Cyberpower and would like to see exactly how to set it up when it arrives? Staff that I directly talked to on the phone were abrupt and short. By being the manufacturer and the distributor, we are dedicated to meet your personalized desires with the highest performance for all your gaming and digital media solutions. We value your privacy. CyberPowerPC gaming computers can be found at nearly every major online and store front retailer that sells gaming PCs across most of North America which includes both the US and Canada. AMD Ryzen 7 7700X Processor These are quality builds. The reason I say this is because I have purchased a few different gaming PC's from online, and in store. My first comment is that when you are selecting the PC you want built bear in mind that some of the components may not be available, but you won't find this out until after you pay for your selection. Customer Service: I've hit two snags that had to be dealt with through customer service. Intel Core Processor i7-12700K After sales support was also helpful. My first is over 8 years old and still runs like new. ASRock Z790-C/D5 DDR5 Motherboard 32GB (16GBx2) DDR5/6000MHz Memory We are committed to reducing our emissions and conserving energy and resources. He exchanged it immediately and my PC is now running perfectly! :). Serial : ET8982-10425 - Operating System : Not Included But for the novice, youre sure to second guess yourself and think youve skimped in the wrong arealike CPU type, or RAM, or GPU, or cooling, etc., etc. But wait one minute! In the Computer Hardware Manufacturer category. 32GB (16GBx2) DDR5/6000MHz Memory 16GB DDR4/2666MHz RAM Upon arrival I inspected everything and the outer shipping box had some slight damage but the inner box was perfect. As published in the Los Angeles Business Journal in 2003, we were the fastest growing private company in Los Angeles. Its seems strange to say but a place I spent all my money on to buy pcs for mostly strangers teenagers street runners saved all of us offering us all a place to escape the trouble of the real world knowing you have the top of the line pcs that will not let you down and a store that is immediately right there if by any chance one of our CyberPowerPC's go down (usually something one of the kids caused). 1TB WD Black SN750 SE M.2 PCIe SSD The company offers quality and the perfect combination of performance and value to ensure you have the power to play the latest and greatest PC games. ASUS PRIME Z790-P WIFI D5 DDR5 Motherboard From there on computer technologies began advancing at a tremendous rate and one of the biggest drivers of that was the PC gaming industry. All in all I am very pleased with my purchase and will enjoy my new gaming pc for many years to come. The first came during the warehouse phase where they discovered that a part was discontinued (500GB MSI M390 Series PCIE MVME). Coupert automatically finds and applies every available code, all for free. 1TB WD Blue SN550 M.2 PCIe SSD, Windows 11 Home CyberPowerPC becomes the only non Multinational Corporation to break the top 10 in units sold for desktop and took the spot for 5 of the top 10 gaming desktops sold according to 2019's NPD report. AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR4 We want to give to you what we would want for ourselves. 1TB WD Blue SN570 M.2 PCIe SSD, Windows 11 Home They emailed me and suggested a replacement stating that no change would occur to the rest of the parts in the order or to the price. Here is what I bought this time around: You can see What I paid. Ive been running the system almost daily for a month now and I am quite pleased with its performance. GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12GB GDDR6X Video Card Some of the fans work, some don't, making it overheat and shut down randomly, even after sending it in for repairs. 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 11 Home CyberPowerPC has a consumer rating of 2.28 stars from 126 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. I looked at a multitude of System Integrator (SI) sites before settling on CyberPowerPC. I ordered a Gamer Infinity 8000, my first PC, and I'm really excited. Thank you for everything and I would recommend. 1TB WD Black SN750 SE M.2 PCIe SSD, on all Prebuilt Desktops with Free 2 Day Delivery, on all Prebuilt Laptops with Free 2 Day Delivery, Windows 11 Home I have not had one single problem from Best buy in any way shape or form. 2023 Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc. CyberPower is a registered trademark and brand of Cyber Power At the CRTC's request, the company was split up on February 1, 2023. Please contact us if you do not have a UPS drop off near you. ASRock Z490M-ITX/AC Mini-ITX Motherboard Once your system is configured and ordered, your parts are picked for assembly. Pc was delayed and also came with a cpu fan not working. While building a computer yourself from scratch will always be the cheapest option, for those of us a bit skittish to do so, using a SI is a nice option that provides almost as much customization. 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz RAM B560 AC Motherboard Venom upgrades: It was the hardest, but best decision of my life. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 12GB GDDR6 What I appreciate about CyberPowerPC is that they have some of the best options for configuring computers. I purchased a PC from CyberPower PC. ASUS PRIME X670-P WIFI AM5 ATX Motherboard With vision, commitment, and steadfast determination, we manufacture and distribute various customized high-end gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs for gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. CyberPowerPC - Gamer Supreme Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i7-12700KF - 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 - 2TB HDD + 500GB SSD - White Model: SLC8960CPGV5 SKU: 6486264 4.1(32 Reviews) 6 Answered Questions Highly rated by customers for: Design, Lights, Price 2 Videos Interactive Tour and documents $2,219.99 Or $185/mo. High definition screens range from 15.6-18.4 inches with video card options varying across models. System pictures shown with optional accessories, Your rate will be 0% APR or 1030% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. I did not contact CyberPowerPC, as I had no issues. When I had a question I was able to just respond to the email they sent and got an answer back super fast. Customer service personnel answered all of my questions promptly but not knowing parts were unavailable until after my purchase was made was a definite negative, hence the 4 stars. For AliDropship users, the process is traditionally easier. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. 1TB WD Black SN750 SE M.2 PCIe SSD, Windows 11 Home The new system arrived promptly when promised, securely packaged and everything worked great, right out of the box. The system is running smoothly and very quiet.I am happy with my purchase The I9 system.The Cyber PowerPC technician is doing good job.I give 4 stars for the review because the CyberPower center should send back all manuals which include with the manufactories (such as Mother board + Video card..) together with the system.I will purchase again for next time. If you are looking for a wide selection of products, customization, and excellent technological services at the best available prices, CyberPowerPC is your ultimate choice! GeForce RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 Even now PC gaming computers still are considered the benchmark for what is considered the highest performance achievable in a consumer PC. Intel Core Processor i9-13900K The United States address is where you'll receive the items that you order from Cyberpowerpc. AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D Processor By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. I cant guarantee everyone will have this experience, but I hope sharing mine will alleviate some stress. Angel helped me troubleshoot it and confirmed the card was not good. Read over the shipping/billing conditions carefully. The TRA1A2 is equipped with four of the most common plug types used worldwide, and is compatible with devices using both 100-120 and 220-240 volt standards. Located in the heart of Southern California, CyberPowerPC was among the first national computer manufacturers to fully meet the California energy commissions CEC guidance and requirements, making us a leader in eco-friendly and green initiatives. The success of your online store lies in your ability to stand out from your competitors. So go a little bigger on the cooling. and our When it comes time to buy a new pc/laptop in the future I'll definitely go back to CyberPowerPC. It wasn't until 2016 that we finally decided it was time to create something that was more modern and reflected who we are today and what we want to be in the future. br00mb3 2 yr. ago Thanks! Your order is likely still in warehouse phase because they either don't have your card yet, or there are others ahead of you. Also since we are here why cant I get warzone to run at a stead 120FPS or better. It was a Best Buy prebuilt CPPC Afteralll Ive enjoyed it a lot. 4TB 5400 RPM Hard Drive with Single SSD Purchase for all Desktops [Excludes Prebuilt PC], AFFIRM FINANCING FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS FOR US CUSTOMERS WITH QUALIFYING CREDIT, with AMD Ryzen 9 7950X, Ryzen 9 7900X and Ryzen 7 7700 equipped Desktops [Excludes Prebuilt], on ALL GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, and GeForce RTX 4080 16GB Video Card [Excludes Prebuilt], with Intel i7-12700K and I5-12600KF equipped desktops [Excludes Prebuilt], with Intel i9-11900K equipped desktops [Excludes Prebuilt], Team T-Delta RGB DDR 5 6000 upgrade from 4800 Major Brand for all Desktops [Excludes Prebuilt], with AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and Ryzen 5 5600X equipped Desktops [Excludes Prebuilt], Windows 11 Home Always great!This was my second purchase from CyberpowerPC. Free shipping for many products! Shipping was UPS. ASROCK X670E PG Lightning AM5 Motherboard In 2013, the company added its trademark 4-note whistling mnemonic tune at the end of each series of its channels. We also believe that everyone deserves access to education and opportunities to succeed. On January 24, 2023, it was announced that CyberPowerTelevision would be split up to form Rogers Television networks for the second time; it was also announced that it would shut down GTV on February 3, with the CRTC revoking GTV's liscene. The CyberPower company was founded in 1996, opening their gaming PC specialty business in 1998, and is headquartered in City of Industry, Calif. VR-ready systems: They are always running some type of deal which means you could get free RAM upgrades, or free accessories. One of the best company out here in terms of everything pc, highly recommended to make your first purchase here. CyberPowerPC's growth was so tremendous that we moved to a new office with a warehouse capacity of 14,000 square feet. That's why we are proud supporters of LGBTQ+ organizations like the ACLU. The computer works really good and is the best computer I have ever had. Trusted by 2,000,000+ members verified Get Code *** 10% OFF Up To 10% Off CyberpowerPC Items + Free P&P 16GB (16GBx1) DDR5/6000MHz Memory CHOOSE FROM OUR WEEKLY PC DEALS AND BAG YOURSELF A BARGAIN. On May 2, 2021, CyberPowerTelevision acquired MarbleMedia's stake in the former children's television service MarbleKids, changed the channel's name to GTV, and converted it into an ad-supported service. You pay for shipping when you send items to us. Do not sell my personal information (CCPA). ASUS PRIME B650M-A AX AM5 Micro ATX Motherboard Overall, I would highly recommend CyberPowerPC to people looking to build a PC that want solid options in configuration. RECOVERYUSB: None, RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 7 to 10 Business Days, SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT), SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO, SPEAKERS: None, USBHD: None, VIDEO: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Edition Gaming 12GB GDDR6X Video Card (Ada Lovelace) [VR Ready] [+13] (Single Card), WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY, WNC: None, _PRICE: (+3565). Please contact us at 1-800-707-0393 x1117 or email ewaste@CyberPowerPC.com for recycling information. One way the company does this is by meeting working with local waste disposal services recycling program. Free shipping for many products! AMD Ryzen 7 5700 Processor Our retail PCs do not come pre-overclocked, But if you buy the pc from our website directedly you will have the option to overclock the pc. ASRock Z790-C/D5 DDR5 Motherboard Our skilled team builds each computer from beginning to end by the same person so they take complete responsibility over it. This makes it easy to come back if you are interrupted. Intel Core Processor i5-12600KF This was for my wife who uses it for video editing for work, She loves it. on all Custom Build Laptops [Excludes Prebuilt] Free Upgrade. 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz RAM I think spending the extra $70 on a certified PSU will save me a huge headache in the future, so I would heavily advise doing this. Shipping 77. Mine had a golf-ball sized hole in it. How do I know I can trust these reviews about CyberPowerPC? 16GB DDR4/3600MHz RAM You just choose "Europe" in the "Ship from" field and the European country you need to deliver your products to in the "Ship to" field. The shipping packaging was very good. We hope this helps with any questions you may have, otherwise feel free to contact us: Our sales and support hours will remain the same as before, feel free to contact us. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. The CRTC revoked MarbleKids' liscene on June 7, 2021. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. So I'll mention a couple of things Their Store & The Process (Building, Shipping, Set Up, Etc. CYBERPOWERPC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPO, PHOTOGRAPH, OR PROGRAM ERRORS, AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY INCORRECT ORDERS.