I also want to pray for her family as well. Crews hoped to have a two-mile radius covered by the end of the day, over 48 hours since she was first reported missing. Don Wells shared a heartbreaking video on the one-year anniversary of his daughter's disappearance ], KENTUCKY SHERIFFS OFFICE: STEPHENSON MURDERS MAY BE CONNECTED TO DELPHI MURDERS (INVESTIGATING TRUCK DRIVERS & DNA), STATE OF INDIANA DECLARES DELPHI MURDER CASE CREATES SERIOUS AND IMMINENT DANGER TO THE PUBLIC, There arent many left to speak for the dead Author Veronica Swift pens letter to Rep. Jim Jordan #LetJessieSpeak, SEAL TEAM 6 BLACK OPS IN OHIO [JOURNALIST FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST GOV. JOIN THE \"CRIME RING\" MEMBERSHIP CLUB : https://www.youtube.com/itsacrime/joinQUICK MEMBERSHIP EXPLANATION VIDEO: https://youtu.be/aKUeZ5ACxlkMERCH: https://its-a-crime.myteespring.co/Check out my special \"Info Snacks\" Merch I created at my TeeSpring Store (more coming)TO DONATE TO ITS A CRIME: http://www.paypal.me/itsacrimeYTor New! Together, they have three boys and Summer. Would you have did her sexually? Anyone who sees Summer is asked to call 911 immediately. Timeline According to Hunter - (Including Maps \u0026 Discrepancies)In this video, I outline the timeline that 15-year-old Hunter gave the day Summer went missing. He was charged with attempted aggravated assault, interfering with a public servant, forgery, burglary of a dwelling, and theft. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Life Without Parole: Convicted Kidnappers of Slain Toddler Kamille McKinney Sentenced, Squatter Charged With Murder of Missing Teen Farmer Dylan Rounds, Teen Who Rapped About Shooting Rival Gang Member in Back Charged with Murder, Summer Wells parents reported missing on June 15, Missing Person Hollywood Film Music Orchestra. Murtaugh told his 21 viewers that a spokesman at Fort Campbell advised him that Holmseth had been picked up on surveillance cameras at Fort Campbell holding his (Holmseths) book. On June 28, Bly spoke about her daughters disappearance for the first time on camera, nearly two weeks after Summer was first reported missing. Ill be right back. We'll let you know when the identity is revealed. Other serious allegations made by Tru, includes Candus giving alcohol and even weed to her son. Murtaugh said law enforcement told him Holmseth is under investigation. The agency also shared more photos of the Wells residence. Ground crews were seen combing a field with flashlights Saturday night as a helicopter flew overhead. Although Summers mother, Candus Bly, hasnt spoken to News Channel 11 on camera, Bly and her mother, Summers maternal grandmother, released statements Friday afternoon. Hawkins County has six active "cold cases" involving missing persons and/or mysterious deaths, but Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said Friday the Summer Wells case isn't close to being cold. The discovery of two human corpses from the Empire State Building 28 years ago was one of those incredibly rare moments. The TBI also posted more photos of the missing child. Thanks for stopping by! First, there are Summers parents: Don Wells and Candus Bly. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. She was last seen at her home in Rogersville, Tennessee. According to the Hawkins County Rescue Squad, 35 agencies from Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, Alabama, North Carolina, and Georgia assisted in the search Sunday. I WILL TOSS A QUARTER WHEN I GET TO THE MALLHEADS FOR A BOY TAILS FOR A GIRL, STD8DOPO102: yeah right youre gonna get a blow up doll, STD8DOPO102: you probably fucked justice to death, murtwitnessonelive: TO TIGHT. Before the cops even came out, I went down and told my neighbors, Summer is missing, will you help me look? just in case she did wander off. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued an endangered child alert for Summer. So when her mother [came] in and she says Summer, and she went down into the basement and she didnt answer. Anyone with information about what happened to Deborah and Ava is asked to please contact local authorities. The next thing I knew, an officer was at my door asking if I wanted to talk to them, One Trillion Academy 2023 All rights reserved, Summer Wells Human Remains found two months ago, The arrest of Don Wells in connection with her disappearance, Eureka council passes first reading of organics collection ordinance, Identifying Ones True Self in a World Full of Trend Followers, 2022-2023 NCAA Mens Power Rankings: February Edition, How To Get Rid Of Sideburns 3 Tips For Girls. Her mother described Summer as the boss of the family.. They smile to put on a good show, but other than that, I know theyre really upset. Timeline According to Hunter - (Including Maps & Discrepancies) In this video, I outline the timeline that 15-year-old Hunter gave the day Summer went missing. Wells parents reported her missing the evening of Tuesday, June 15 when she disappeared without a trace from their Hawkins County home in rural Northeast Tennessee. "When we held the first media briefing on June 16, [2021], honestly, we expected to have good news to report by the time the next media briefing came around," Earhart said. IF I CAN KEEP FROM BEING CAUGHT. So, I called Don because I was freaking out, Harer stays in a camper on the property. Timothy Holmseth is the only reporter authorized to report original content for the PPTF. 2,100 KIDS RESCUED BY U.S. MARINES FROM UNDERGROUND, ALEXANDRIA GODDARDS BEHAVIOR CAUGHT LIVE ON VIDEO, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation alerted to organized kidnapping in Summer Wells case, ONE ASSHOLE WHO THOUGHT HE WAS UNTOUCHABLE [MORE TO COME? On the morning of Tuesday, June 15, 2021, five-year-old Summer Wells was woken early by her mother, Candus. She was in the house with the boys. STD8DOPO102: rather be a worthless camwhore? Market data provided by Factset. The Incident Commander of Ground Search in the Summer Wells case is Church Hill Rescue Squad Captain, Tim Coup. According to Bly, Summers grandmother was also planting flowers with them on the day of the young girls disappearance. In a tweet, the TBI said it does not have a suspect or a vehicle description in connection to Summers disappearance. This is Coty Reece. The way that she just disappeared, she would never do that., She was planting flowers with her mother and her grandmother and she wanted to go into the house, so my wife watched her go into the door and she went into the house. The Tennessee 6-year-old was last seen on the evening of June 15, 2021, at her home on Ben Hill Road in Hawkins County, after her mother said she came in from gardening outside with her grandmother. However, investigators say they do not believe that either of them were sexually assaulted or murdered. Please call 1-800-TBI-FIND with credible information concerning her whereabouts. The story of Summer Wells, a young girl from Hawkins County who is the subject of an AMBER Warning in the state of Tennessee, has captivated the attention of thousands of people throughout the region. Dr. Phil aired a. The Montana Housing Partnership is excited to invite you to the 2023 annual housing conference May 15-17, 2023 Helena. Email me at Itsacrimeandashame@gmail.com Original Interview with Hunter - THe Interview Room - https://youtu.be/KK12c4xuk9A Summer Wells Series - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYQOrI1YAP8\u0026list=PL7L8IvosaWoKIIWBDaWh6v7-Px-zcj39- Currently Missing Cases -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2LV4dJd80\u0026list=PL7L8IvosaWoLbTasyQYdr95mzytgdpp69 Subscribe to It's A Crime (It's Free! As of Tuesday, it had been one week. Summer Wells' pastor: Social media backlash faced by congregants is 'evil Outside of her family, Summer was best known by church members: her Sabbath school teacher, Robin Lane, and family. I said, I cant find Summer. If theyve got a walkie-talkie and their buck knife, they can go down through there. In the letter, Don Wells states that the family's lives have all changed since the disappearance, and he asks those responsible to return the girl to the authorities. Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said she was. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson pleaded with landowners to check any places where a child could hide, including outbuildings and barns. News reporters said Murtaugh apologized after he published a letter online wherein he claimed to know the identify of missing child Trenton Ducketts abductor. If your child will play baseball or softball this spring, youll need to stock up on appropriate clothing and equipment. A witness told investigators that the truck had a ladder rack and white buckets in the bed. In the past two weeks Candus Wells has been to the Emergency Room four times for heart trauma. Were gonna find Summer., During the same briefing, he stressed reaching out to officials with important information, rather than relying on social media, I know theres a lot of social media [posts] going on out there but they are absolutely useless unless these people, that are 100% positive, call 1-800-TBI-FIND, that means nothing.. In order to preserve the integrity of the investigation, we cant discuss everything we are doing, and have done, to find Summer.. Chris McDonough, a retired homicide detective turned podcaster, joined NewsNation Prime to discuss the case. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) The search continues for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old Summer Utah Moon Wells. BEEN BUSY. He also said the FBI was assisting. At a June 24 briefing, the Hawkins County sheriff has addressed the mental, emotional, and physical toll the search had been taking on the crews, but that they would continue. He has been targeted for a decade. The well-known archaeologist has now spoken about his find, saying that he is 100% sure it is someone who has died in recent times. Missing Child. murtwitnessonelive: NAH DO YOUR OWN BARRELL ROLL, STD8DOPO102: do a barrel roll on cam dude. She told me she wanted to go back over with her brothers, so I literally walked her halfway between the camper and the house," 242 talking about this. They ask me every day, Is Summer coming home today? I cant answer that. Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 6-year-old has been missing for a full year. She asked Grandma for a piece of candy. You know, I really cant tell you all the time details, because time gets away from you when youre trying to enjoy yourself, Bly said during a June 28 interview. Within two minutes, Bly said Summer was gone. We Support Fixing The DCS, and We Want To Communicate With Our Sons. Police had not yet named any suspects or persons of interest. Summer, 5, has been missing for nearly a week in Hawkins County. DECIDED ON THE PINELLAS SQUARE MALL IN TAMPA. "The investigation into the disappearance of Summer Wells is very much active and ongoing," she said. Grandma gave her a piece of candy. Donald Wells told WJHL, on Tuesday, June 22 that Bly had passed a lie detector test after going to the district attorneys office. Officials with law enforcement told WVLT News that the reward money for the ongoing search for Summer Wells saw a substantial increase Tuesday. Hunter hung out with. There is ONE MAN between Timothy Holmseth and President Trump. The boys have since been placed in Tennessee Department of Child Protective Services custody. Murtaugh said he was made privy to confidential information about Holmseth and Randi L. Erickson, publisher, www.timothycharlesholmseth.com. Dotson attends church with the Wells family and told WJHL he was called to their home on the night Summer went missing. TBI spokesperson Leslie Earhardt said the circumstances surrounding her disappearance remained unclear. 2. STD8DOPO102: not really you just dont want one, STD8DOPO102: youd rather sit on the cam all day like a queer female camwhore, STD8DOPO102: I bet, your took fucking stupid and lazy to get a real job youre a fucking a real job, murtwitnessonelive: I AM A PROFESSIONAL CAMWHORE; THAT;S MY JOB AND I AM STICKING TO IT, STD8DOPO102: I bet your mother would be proud, STD8DOPO102: theyd probably forsaken you, murtwitnessonelive: THEY ARE DEAD SO NO BIG DEAL, murtwitnessonelive: OH WELL, THAT IS LIFE, STD8DOPO102: i am sure shed rather have a real man that is capable of supporting her, STD8DOPO102: of course I dont know who would want her, murtwitnessonelive: YOU ARE WELCOME, GLAD TO MAKE YOUR DAY, STD8DOPO102: if you live in fl you know who that is especially lake county, STD8DOPO102: come on buddy I aint got all goddamn day to fucking be a teacher, murtwitnessonelive: WELL YOU SEEM TO HAVE ALL GODDAMN DAY TO FUCK WITH ME, STD8DOPO102: of course there is always time for that, STD8DOPO102: and you seem to enjoy it as well, STD8DOPO102: you abandon your room for me. She did all the rocks herself. We yelled and looked for her as much as we could. She told me she wanted to go back over with her brothers, so I literally walked her halfway between the camper and the house,". Summers mother, Candus Bly, said the following: I know she would never wander off this hill alone.. Most people seem to find her parents questionable. I came out here (outside) yelling for her, everything else, and she was nowhere. Summer lived with her parents and 3 brothers in Ben Hill Road. The 5-year-old girl has been missing from their home in Hawkins County's Beech . Citing new information and growing concern about the well-being of Summer Wells, the TBI upgraded the endangered child alert to a statewide AMBER Alert. Summer wells are a common occurrence in Texas. I looked everywhere I could. She has stated during media briefings that the circumstances leading to Summers disappearance remain unclear. "..we ask the public NOT to submit tips as a result of a video they viewed on Youtube or a theory they've seen posted on Facebook." Timothy Charles Holmseth is an award winning news reporter and investigative journalist. In 2020, Murtaugh traveled to Minnesota to meet with Minneapolis FBI agents as part of what he called OPERATION CHAOS he was running in conjunction with former Navy SEAL Craig Randall (Sawman) Sawyer, founder, Veterans For Child Rescue Inc, Arizona. Wednesday, July 14, 2021. He was also in attendance at the July 6 prayer circle. Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 6-year-old has been missing for a full year. Searchers had covered 688 acres and received 85 tips so far. While the family didnt speak that night, he did. The TBI has yet to identify the driver of a red or maroon Toyota Tacoma that was allegedly in Beech Creek area around the time Summer was last seen. Go check it out. 5. Available fromGoogle Playand theApp Store. He also revealed investigators cannot say for sure when a truck appeared near summer's home. Call 1-800-TBI-FIND with info! Her daughter and Summers aunt, Rose Marie Bly, hasnt been seen since she went missing in 2009 from Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin. She put all the rocks on top, put chaste in there. Mondays search effort was impacted by strong to severe thunderstorms that rolled through the area. None resulted in a significant development in the case. The FBI and the police have covered every single place, everything that anybody can think of, theyve covered., He reiterated that belief in a June 28 interview, I knew right away that she was abducted.. Summer wells human remains found investigation The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) is now working with the FBI to investigate her disappearance. The search had utilized over 120 agencies from Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, and North Carolina, Since June 15, 1,150 searches had covered the ground, The THP helicopter logged 30 hours of flight, Numerous specialized search and rescue groups included (but are not limited to): TN Task Force 2, BUSAR, Appalachian Mountain Rescue, Black Diamond, SCSAR, Central Carolina SAR, Great Smokey Mountain National Park, RATSAR, Search and Rescue Tracking Institute, and numerous K-9 Teams, 4.6 square miles (over 3,000 acres) had been searched since Summer went missing, The Church Hill Rescue Squad released details on how to contribute to the. She disappeared without a trace, they havent found anything, they havent found a body, nothing. Bly added they then returned home in the afternoon but was not certain how many hours passed from the time they returned home and when Summer disappeared. During a June 24 briefing, Earhart said they couldnt discuss everything in the case. Months later, she remains missing, but the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office says the. Go check it out. So many people love her. We searched everywhere we could possibly search. The Logistics Team will determine after Mondays search if donations are still needed. He is released without charges after providing paperwork documenting his ownership of the land. Thank you for your support!#summerwells #itsacrime #summerwellsupdate Here is the link to the video. She was planting flowers with her mother and her grandmother and she wanted to go into the house, so my wife watched her go into the door and she went into the house, Wells said. He is an FBI witness in a national profile kidnapping case. So many awesome features are coming to the It's A Crime Channel. A spokesperson for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) said at a press conference late last week that the circumstances of Summers disappearance were unclear. No one has been charged in the disappearance of the now 6-year-old little girl.