If you are currently experiencing a transition in your life, or your relationship, or your job, or the loss of a loved one, or other challenge, we believe we can be of service to you. Change of Scenery. Through one of our payment processing providers, Quickbooks, we are able to offer a delayed payment option with no credit check or additional fees. It seems impossible to describe the extent of the positive impact that Bambis intensive therapy brought to me. Thank you for this wonderful getaway. My expectations for this week-long retreat were greatly exceeded. East Granby, CT The workshops were amazing, safe and healing, and the outdoor places we visited were so beautiful and so much fun. Without it, mental health complications can arise, leading to a wide range of . Trauma is often caused by; domestic violence, physical or sexual abuse, severe illness or injury, the death of a loved one, witnessing an act of violence . The workshops took me through a spiritual awakening. The reasons to choose Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center include: Our admissionsprocess is designed to connect women and girls with thecare they need via a stress-free series of steps: Every step of the way,you can expect to work with compassionate professionals who will provide you with the answers, services, and support you deserve. Reach out to Mental Health Hope today at (877) 967-9274 to arrange for your stay at a mental health retreat. Our fully free and flexible cancellation policies protect you in case your plans change. As someone who has struggled with suicidal depression since childhood, I have done important work with many therapists, counselors, and healers. Founder of the educational nonprofit, Nature's Academy (the parent organization of Unbounded Horizons), Dana is working to build a thriving global community of survivors who challenge themselves and one another to reimagine what is possible. I was taken back by the ability it gave to destress and open my mind the other things then work and stress. Develop attitudes of self-empowerment,self-compassion,self-awareness, andself-advocacy. So very informative and fun. I feel renewed and whole. You don't have to do . One of the primary ways we encourage community is through support groups. Sedona is absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed every one of the outdoor activities. Please continue what youve been doing because you two a really making a difference- an amazing, powerful difference impact. I know joy now. Depending on whats best for you, your individualized trauma treatment plan may include: The therapies we use to treat trauma may incorporate the principles of several modalities, including: Women and girls who are receiving treatment for trauma and substance use disorders may also benefit from 12-Step education and support throughout their time with us. Meeting you and spending the week at Western Spirit was a true gift. Sometimes mental and physical ailments are rooted in trauma from past lives; sometimes they are connected to lessons being learned in a person's present life. You will be guided through our research-backed protocol where you'll get in touch with the core feelings and memories that have been disrupting your life, allowing you to successfully process challenging emotions and learn coping skills so you can move forward with more ease and trust. Prior to its launch in 2015, most child sexual abuse treatments were administered via individual or group therapy. I learned so much from both of you (Marian & Garrett), from your workshops, and from your relationship with each other (and your dog, Bella). The Best Women's Retreats for 2020 from Sedona Soul Adventures. Marian is so intuitive and taught what I needed to hear. I had not done a therapy intensive before and was hesitant, but Bambi made me feel comfortable right from the start. Join the Host of The Trauma-Informed Lawyer Podcast in Whistler BC from April 11-13, 2023. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Bambi is a highly skilled psychologist who very obviously loves her work and cares about her clients. More than 4,300 adult female survivors of child sexual abuse have participated in the Saprea Retreat. I do find myself dancing more than usual at home and it feels SO. All this came to pass despite 22 years of continuous sobriety as an active member of a 12-step program, plus years of talk therapy. At times when solitude is needed, there is space and place to take solace in solitude. She continues to help individuals work through their trauma in her counseling practice. I feel a great hope and joy in my soul thanks to you both. Let our team of retreat experts hand-pick a few options for you. Garrett offered such interesting facts about the area and the vortex spots, and was quite the considerate host. follow an individualized plan that includes multiple forms of evidence-based therapies and services. Licensed and Certified by the Department of Health Care Services That much I can promise you. A retreat gives you ample time to unpack all of these issues in detail, allowing you to process the underlying emotions and finally put them to rest. Youve given me hope back, thank you!, I came into yoga thinking it was just another task give that needed to be completed. When treatment is not in session, you may either return home or choose our on-campus housing option. And then a trusted person suggested I contact someone who could help me make the changes I needed to make. I learned that love is pure, simple and warm. Since then, more than 4,300 survivors have attended the retreat and benefited from the uplifting experiences it provides. A five-day intensive retreat designed to relieve trauma symptoms and PTSD, allowing participants to move into recovery. Garretts knowledge of the area and local history makes him an excellent guide who is very friendly and considerate. Wanting to bring more abundance into your life? Based on the pillars of trauma-informed care, Resilient Retreat provides free and confidential programs for survivors of abuse, first responders, and helping professionals to heal the impacts of trauma on the mind, body, and spirit. Instead, I felt a small annoyance about my sons behavior. It would have been a much longer road of healing without Dr Bambis support. My retreat went by so quickly, even while spending 7+ hours with Bambi every day. At the retreat center, we deal with survivors of attacks, rape and extremely hurtful and damaging emotional relationships. Unbounded Horizons relies on the support of its donors and community partners to make its healing retreats possible. Spirit2Spirit Healing Retreats are designed to help people start the journey. The retreat totally changed my way of thinking about myself. We welcome YOU. You don't have to do this alone. Sedona and the Grand Canyon are breathtaking and a once-in-a-lifetime experience. 1:351:50 PM Group Welcome & Introductions, 10:35-11:25 AM Understanding Shame and Resiliency, 4:50-5:40 PM Sexual Health: Nurturing Your Sexual Self-Esteem, 1:301:45 PM Arrive at Drop-off Location. Grief to Grace is a professional, faith-based, 5-day program designed to help participants address abuse-related trauma. Personal assaults, sexual assualt, natural or human-caused disasters, accidents, and other forms of violence can contribute to PTSD. This sense of community can provide you with feelings of support, validation, and understanding that play an invaluable role in healing from trauma. Our partial hospitalization program (PHP), adult women age 18 and older. This retreat offers free cancellation up to 15 days before the retreat start date. She is warm, accepting, non-judgmental, and deeply kind. But broken into smaller pieces, those same issues can provide us with an opportunity for growth. Jacksonville, Florida, United States. Yearning for another woman to listen with empathy and compassion? Movement, nature-connection, and somatic experiencingto awaken our awarenss of tension within the body, and new techniques to release it without judgement. In the years following treatment my marriage rekindled, my career changed (starting with a masters degree at age 60! Our staff adhere to high standards of confidentiality and are trained to comply with HIPAA. Thank you for visiting our website. Low self-esteem is often a side effect of past trauma, even pre-verbal trauma that occurred before we were old enough to understand words and language. Nestled in a tranquil setting on Cortes Island is Hollyhock, a place of retreat for those who desire an intimate healing experience in community away from the demands and expectations of a busy or sedentary life schedule. I had not done a therapy intensive before and was hesitant, but Bambi made me feel comfortable right from the start. Academic support: Adolescent girls who take part i, n our residential trauma treatment program also, After youve completed your stay at our trauma treatment center, our. From USD $2,455 FREE Cancellation See More Quick Enquiry High Demand The workshop Choosing Love Over Fear provided a strong foundation for the week and I found myself coming back to it often. * Aligning choice with personal values and visions. I knew I was in good hands Bambi demonstrated just the right balance of abiding kindness and exceptional knowledge in her craft as a trauma therapist. At the retreat center, we deal with survivors of attacks, rape and extremely hurtful and damaging emotional relationships. Each day of retreat offers a variety of classes and activities that you can choose to participate in based on your needs. Anyone experiencing difficulty functioning in their daily lives as a result of traumatic events. The retreat exceeded my expectations by 100%! We do this with the assistance of peers mentors, who happened to be trained in trauma work, by offering a oneness approach to trauma support. She genuinely cared and responded with attunement and warmth to the varied emotions and experiences that arose in me. If a person is currently in a very fragile mental state or compromised by drugs or alcohol, deep trauma processing can be counterproductive and potentially dangerous. She is now certified in both EMDR and PC and became an EMDRIA (EMDR International Association) Approved Consultant in 2020. (now I know that it was the trauma response) I did not feel the same knot in my stomach or the feeling of helplessness and fear. The workshops were informative and the beauty of Sedona awesome. People who have experienced suicidal ideology in the past can absolutely benefit from a retreat, but it is requested that they be in the care of a therapist before attendance. It was such an enlightening experience! We are not a concierge service that sends you scurrying from one unknown healer to another during the week. The workshops were right up my alley. A special ingredient added is the love and intention put into the food by the chef and cooks. Praz-sur-Arly, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, France. What an incredible gift!, I am executing more things in my life that I used to only think about. I learned to breathe through my feelings and that I dont always have to be in warrior mode. Possessing the emotional intelligence to participate without ego in a group healing context. When your ego is breaking apart you can feel stuck with trauma and a lot of blocked emotions you collect through your life. People Suffering from PTSD 0% You are not alone Who suffers from PTSD? I Agree, Why a Retreat? I got a lot more out of the workshops than I was expecting. I loved how kindly she brings. All-inclusive, intensive, healing goddess support group in Maui, Let Go of the Trauma and Reclaim Your Power! The retreat was great! She has worked in the schools and in nursing homes, seen clients outpatient and in-home. These effects can persist even amidst the achieved successes of raising a family, holding a job, and/or contributing to the community. I needed to make some changes in my life to become more happy and since the retreat I've started making some big ones already. I learned I am strong and must trust my intuition. Intake: 877-787-2226. Menla Create-Your-Own Getaway . In order to assure your place in the program, your payment in full or scheduled payment plan must be complete one month prior to retreat. Quiet your mind through meditation and self-reflection. Treating Trauma in Women. Bambi trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) and received her certification in 2016. When women gather to connect and still our minds to reflect, may our hearts reveal what is true, guiding us in what to do. Once your application has been accepted you will receive the location details. "This retreat was an absolute life changing experience for me.