In very good condition. Outfit is also nice and clean. ..Specially Priced! Please contact us immediately. NICE! and to personalize each doll. I ship as soon as I can after payment received, so the sooner you pay the sooner it ships. Boy kitty purchased a lemonade from a girl kitty. Can you imagine the effect on your customers. Feedback appreciated. dhep.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bishm%3Ed%7Fhep-1450a72f07a-0x10a-, 1966 THE PEANUTS GANG 4 PC JUICE SET "LEMONADE STAND" ANCHOR HOCKING, This is a Vintage Peanuts Gang"Lemonade Stand" 4 Pc. If you don't see the item you are looking for please contact our sales department at 1-877-536-6615. Your purchase will be shipped usually within two days of delivery of payment. Please leave feedback and we will do the same. FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ITEM PURCHASED. These cups are made with more plastic so they will not weaken or bubble in the summer heat. 1?RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3E%3B1%3F-13fe9a5d8e0-0x100-, John Deere Johnny Tractor Lemonade Stand 60 Piece Puzzle. The colors are bright and fun and aid in assembly. Many more Snoopy/Peanuts items will be listed in the coming days/week. Packed 80 per case. BECAUSE OF ODD SIZE SH $4.50 BUT I WILL COMBINE SH.Check out my! Traditional lemons design. Etc PAYMENT: Payment is expected within three(3) days after the, winning bid has been determined. Welcome to Concession Depot LLC. Except One(1) screw PRODUCT INFORMATION. Whether youre starting a new business or looking to replace that old equipment, Vortex Restaurant Equipment offers best selection in Restaurant Equipment and Supplies at the lowest prices. The Lemonade Stand" from the Norman Rockwell Collection. All of our ads are originals. Orig. Everything else ships for free. Unique and stylish cup featuring a clear cup with the emblem we squeeze to please and with a yellow straw that will set you apart from the other vendors. Orig. But it might help you reach more people who dont have cash on them. For the most part, people dont stop at lemonade stands just because they must have a cool, citrus-flavored beverage. paul@funtymefoods.com They can re-use these sturdy well-made44 oz Souvenir Cups. The three figures have play and paint wear as shown. I will provide VERY CAREFUL PACKAGING- Please have confidence in my feedback for over 1300 items. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Lemonade Souvenir Cup Window Decal, Commercial Lemonade - Citrus Squeezer/Juicer, Professional Deluxe Lemonade/Citrus Juicer. Our concept is simple: provide a fresh and delicious product using high-quality ingredients in a festive, upbeat manner. Standard Concession Supply also features Palm Tree, Coconut, Trumpet, Emoji Yarders, , we now carry these and other novelty cups on our, 16 oz Squat Paper Lemonade Cup - Lemon Design, We Squeeze To Please 16 oz Paper Lemonade Cup, Lids for 16 oz. Sale Price: From $147.50. Purchaser will not be disappointed. One is at 92" tall and the other at 97" tall. Clear Emoji Souvenir Drink Cups. Sale Price: $92.00. 7 3/4" x 10 1/2" CLICK HERE to view ALL our other VINTAGE paper advertising! PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION. We package items securely, so that you can be confident in your purchase. Money was tight so"when life gives you lemons- MAKE LEMONADE! Our concept is simple: provide a fresh and delicious product using high-quality ingredients in a festive, upbeat manner. Items are shipped within one business day of receiving payment. Ad measures 12" x 9" approximately. If you would like a shipping quote. Orig. Eye catching and will be a great take home souvenir item. I have many Denim Days figurines I will be listing. I can only ship to the lower 48 states. The cart can hold your lemonade squeezer on top and supplies in the holding, his cart features a durable 18 gauge powder coated steel construction and a stainless steel cabinet. This disk was produced in 2013 and is new old stock floppies. MULTIPLE ITEM SHIPPING DISCOUNT. Price: $147.50 Vintage Mattel Liddle Kiddle Lemon Stiddle's lemonade stand, LEMON STIDDLE'S LEMONADE STAND ONLY*GOOD CONDITION*MISSING PITCHER AND GLASSES PAYPAL ONLY-PAMENT WITHIN 4 DAYS OF AUCTION ENDING-WILL SHIP U.S. LOWER 48 STATES ONLY-WILL SHIP WITHIN 3 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT-NO RETURNS 2p5ddv.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B26rk%3E2p5ddv-144a4a1e165-0x10a-. Here. Thank you. D x 23.25 in. Paper Products; Cleaning Supplies; Heavy Duty Signs; Paint; . Was repaired and is virtually invisible to the untrained eye. If shipping is lower than listed. I am by no means an expert. Please wait for an invoice before paying so that I can, give you the correct amount for shipping and handling. Please be good on your promise to pay because when there is no record of payment made or I do not hear from you within 5 days an unpaid item case opens automatically through my selling preferences. Orig. We will only accept PayPal payments for all transactions! New for 2022Lemon Ice Double-Wall Insulated Souvenir Drink Cup. There is a little girl(and the signature black cat) selling"Lemnade" for 10 cents a glass- this piece measures approximately 2" square- it is marked on the back with"c)1994 The Cat's Meow- Faline 95" it appears unused and still has it's price sticker on the back($4.65) The little girl(and black cat) selling flowers have a stand marked"Flowers For Mothers Day- 20 cents. FROM WALT DISNEY. It is in very good shape. For higher priced items that I must select parcel post due to weight and dimensions. That said. GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY! Non-payment after 3 days will result in buyer being reported to eBay unless we have been contacted and other arrangements agreed upon. Packed 24 Tankers per case. KaTom #: 231-5306. size in inches: 12x9, Approx. Our Sharkstooth puck is without a hole in the bottom - this makes for more zest and easier clean-up. Please contact us as soon as possible so we have an opportunity to satisfy you. Items are from a pet-free& smoke-free home Items are freshly laundered in All Free and Clear detergent which contains no dies or perfumes. Also, one(1) screw is missing, but should be easily replaceable at any hardwares store. From My Personal Trinket Box Collection Shown in Last Photo"Thanks for Considering This Item" I DO COMBINE SHIPPING: Write meFIRST for recalculations. Good pre-owned condition. I am not an expert in what I sell only by what information I gathered and the condition I see it to be. WE DO NOT SHIP OUT OF THE LOWER 48 STATES. Price: From $160.70 Many of the items I sell are estate finds. If there are any issues with an item please contact me asap. I have visited now closed down factories. Every business requires a plan. Please look at pictures closely and if unsure of. Norman Rockwell Hawthorne Collection"The Lemonade Stand" With Certificate of Authenticity& Original Box Year 1993 This sculpture is in excellent used condition. When assembled the stand measures: Stand is 58" tall Canopy is 16" deep and 32" wide Base is 26" tall. Ads or Articles, Same Package, FREE SHIPPING Included with your item is a Certificate of Provenance detailing its original source& date of publication. One of the most popular ways to nurture a business mind in kids is to open a neighborhood lemonade stand. Great thermosSouvenirCups with a handle that can be used for refills or one time serving that will keep the lemonade cooler for a longer period of time. 32 Oz Lemon Quench Lemonade Souvenir Drink Cup. At the very least, you need something thats sturdy enough to hold your lemonade, cups and cash register. For indoor and outdoor use. Sale Price: $120.70. I will respond to you before the auction end. Tall double-poly paper cup with Lemons Design packed 1000 cups per case. Learn more. Buyer has option of USPS. Only items paid for in a single transaction qualify for a combined shipping discount. Should you win more than one of my auctions. Note since you paid for slower shipping please still give us a 5 star rating for shipping. PARTICULARLY FAIR VENDORS, BY OFFERING THE SIMPLE RECIPE BUT I THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE IT AND COMPETE. I will work with you on, Cherished Teddies - Albert and Susann - Boy and Girl w/ Lemonade Stand - #661848, Cherished Teddies- Albert and Susann- Boy and Girl w/ Lemonade Stand- 661848 Collectors don't miss this fantastic Cherished Teddies figurine from artist Priscilla Hillman titled Albert and Susann.Whenever Life Hands You Lemons. Sale Price: $167.50. She is wearing a lavender dress with a blue apron with a small flower at the top. She is sitting at her"Lemun Aid" stand with a white pitcher that has blue flowers on it and she is holding a cup with a lemon next to it. It is our goal to present the most helpful information that we can to you about this money-making opportunity so you can make an informed decision and get started right away. 1999 Lemonade Stand Maria Kelly Club Doll Mattel, You are buying: 1999 Lemonade Stand Maria Doll Kelly Club Doll Series Box will have damages but doll has never been taken out of box and is in good condition. If you wish your purchase(s) to be sent to an address other than your confirmed eBay address. Also. Todays clientele is demanding. Unique design gives leverage over entire fruit. 34.160 Vintage Original Magazine Tearsheet Ad. In the unlikely event of a problem with the transaction please email seller BEFORE"Resolving a Problem" or leaving Feedback with Ebay. If payment has not been made, an unpaid item dispute will be filed AUTOMATICALLY BY EBAY. 2002 Spring/ Summer Figurines"Family Carriage R ide" and"Get Your Lemon ade Here" See Pictures- item# 91278 A& B carriage measures 3 1/2" lo ng preowned. IN MY POWER TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT FOR THE BUYER, SO BID WITH CONFIDENCE! How cute is this? This is a cardboard Wylers Refreshment Stand. Sale Price: $154.70. Call us now: (480) 303-0555. Comes in 4 sizes. Great item to have at amusement and water parks, professional baseball stadiums and other similar venues, and festivals and carnivals. Please wait for a combined invoice. But never completed. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf52%3E-1450a64c87b-0x10d-, LIZZIE HIGH DOLL - 1987 PATSY BOWMAN WITH LEMONADE STAND, LIZZIE HIGH DOLL- LADIE AND FRIENDS 1987- PATSY BOWMAN- 3 PC SET- COMES WITH LEMONADE STAND WITH MUGS AND PITCHER- A BLACK CAT AND A LOOSE DOG(NOT ATTACHED) CALLED BARNEY AND WHISKERS- SHE HAS A WOODEN SEAT AS WELL FOLK ART WOODEN DOLLS- SHE HAS AUBURN BRAIDS. It has Lemonade Stand. Or if you would like to place any size lemonade cup order by phone, please call 757-473-8951, What are customers are saying about our lemonade cups and service" Thank you Mark. size in cm: 30x22, Condition: Fine, This is an original. Comes with lid, straw, and cup. Thank you. Shop our lemonade supplies to outfit your business with cups, concession apparel, hand squeezers, and more. Your one-stop shop for all your concession equipment and supplies.. Concession Depot LLC | Port Saint Lucie FL Feedback is left in reference to theentire experience& I care about your experience, so please ask questions if youre unsure of someth, Barbie Furniture Kelly Amusement Park Ticket Booth Lemonade Stand, SS-Designs Doll Interiors Presents Barbie Furniture Kelly Fountain Wading Pool Whale Fish Blue Plastic Barbie Sister Kelly Furniture Amusement Park Ticket Booth White Purple& Pink Made of Plastic. VINTAGE LIDDLE KIDDLE LEMON STRIDDLE LEMONADE STAND! THIS ONE IS DATED 1966. Packed 1000 cups per case. Copyright 2003 - 2023, Small Business Trends LLC. I usually ship within 48 hours of cleared payment. These were my sister's and I'm sure she would want someone to have them who will love them as she did. FreshSqueezedLemonade.com provides Signs, Flags, Tents and Umbrellas, Concession Equipment, Lemonade Formula, Inflatable Booths, Wholesale Lemonade Supplies, Lemonade Cups, Unique Souvenir Cups, Food Buckets, Custom Push Carts, Used Push Carts, Concession Trailer Rentals, Start-up Packages, Food Vendor Supplies, Stadium Hawkers, Pizza Bags, STANDARD AUCTION INFORMATION: I do NOT use stock photos and go to great lengths to be certain that the item shown in the pictures is the item you receive. Shipping cost includes delivery confirmation and applies to the 48 Continental United States only. If you wish to have an item mailed elsewhere. Orig. Space Quarks and more. Most cleaning is left to the buyer as some items lose value without patina. Item is not pictured. Your item may be re-listed and a non-paying bidder dispute could be opened. TUNDRA INPORT CO MUSIC BOX LITTLE GIRL & LEMONADE STAND, YOU ARE BIDDING ON A TUNDRA IMPORT CO. LITTLE GIRL WITH LEMONADE STAND. If you are waiting to pay or bid on another item you MUST contact us within 3 days. New design.32 oz Lemonade Flip Top Bottles. Price: $125.00 All Items come from a Smoke-free Environment. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. We have a up to 10 day processing just to provide leeway for us to get your package out in case of emergencies. Lizzie High Wooden Folk Art Doll- Patsy Bowman Patsy Bowman sells lemonade on hot summer date to earn money for the picture show. We will combine shipping. Packed 210 cups per case. General Interest 1910 print Children at circus lemonade stand John W. Adams art. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. We try to save you as much as possible on shipping. It will also need some braces to hold it up I have a board there now as seen in picture. Good used condition. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I only accept PayPal due to EBays requirements. This is for a dept56 snow village Ben& Buddy`s Lemonade Stand. Theres nothing like the smell of warm hot dogs wafting through the air! #4558011193. Email me for a quote if you live outside the U.S. A small blue piece has become detatched from one of the side panels, but is included and should be an easy fix with some wood glue. Head on over to our souvenirs page if you are looking for Pepsi or Mountain Dew Tankers. Powered by The free listing tool. It is marked on the bottom, Fred Roberts Co. Made in Japan' There is also written in red on the bottom, 1.99R' The music box stands approximately 7" tall. Bulk Popcorn Supplies; Popcorn Kits; Oil; . VERY CUTE PICTURES ON THE SIDES AND IT PLAYS"IT'S A SMALL WORLD" my auctions all come with a money back guarantee if I have misrepresented my item in the description and my item is returned in same condition. I can combine shipping! FREE SHIPPING! Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Payment/correspondence expected within 4 days of close of auction.We ship within USA only. If you are not satisfied in any category. Price: $105.00 Packed 1000 cups per case. We gladly combine shipping on purchases within 3 days if paid in one transaction. Personal statement and higher end outerwear and accessories, collectible and exotic decor pieces and toys in popular or unusual themes. 32 oz Lemonade Souvenir Cup Window Decal. New and improved Lever Type Lemonade/Citrus Juicer. Very Cute!! She is also adorned with a yellow and white checked serving hat complete with white ruffles and a yellow flower on it. We guarantee your item will be shipped within 24 hours from payment confirmation. This 16 Tall Souvenir Cup come with a fun yellow straw and green lid. Packed 1000 cups per case. Take a frequent look and sign up for weekly emails/Favorite Seller to see, newly listed items* I AM AN EBAY TRADING ASSISTANT AND CAN SELL FOR YOU~I CONSIGN FOR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY~PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW THIS CAN WORK FOR YOU! We do not sell scans or copies. Chalkboard front panel. NOTICE OF COPYRIG, Fresh Deals Every Day! We attempt to estimate as close to actual as possible given the information available. All items are from a smoke free environment. 200 cups per Case. This listing is for an adorable music box that plays"My Way" It is a little girl selling lemonade. Orig. Sale Price: $157.75. Ice cream display freezers are designed to keep hand-dipped ice cream style treats at their desired serving temperature. Customers will want to keep this cup as well to take home as a souvenir. Precious Moments FREE SHIPPING WITH THE BUY-IT-NOW OPTION ONLY! Lids can be selected from listing above. LK141. Plastic Lemonade Cup. Go the Extra Mile to Help Your Business Stand Out with These Expert Tips, Tips for Making Your PPC Healthcare Ads Stand Out on Google, Pairing People with Platforms for Better CX, Beef Up Customer Experience with These 4 Tips, Forecasting Financial Calm for the New Year. Your purchase is FINAL and NO REFUNDS will be given. Turnkey Ready Mobile Lemonade Stand/Used Beverage Catering Trailer in Great Shap. IS CERAMIC MUSIC BOX. Berk Paper Company 16 oz. I spent so many weekends at auctions. See details for info. Price: $220.85 Dad measures 4" tall. It is a heavy-duty, commercial grade lemon squeezer and has earned NSF Certification. Can see tape on top of print. I purchased a huge lot of Cat's Meow Village accessories which came in a large bin- some have been displayed, some have not, many still have price stickers on them. Please email me with any questions and please also check my other listings for more items in this size and others. Sale Price: $212.97. This is Great Condition with no cracks or chips. However, setting up in one of these areas might actually make the lemonade stand permit process easier, as event organizers often make permits readily available to vendors. Visit Our Store For More Awesome Items And Great Deals! These merchandisers come with baskets for efficient organization of different treats. Combine shipping available-most additional items only.50 each. Packed 1000 per case. jy.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bkw4sjm5%3Ejy-13f9bf362ca-0xff-, Disney Winnie the Pooh & Bouncy Tigger Summer Lemonade Stand Slider Pin, This listing is for the Disneyland Hong Kong Seasons Series pin featuring Summer with Pooh and Tigger. Lemon brighten up the face of this cup. Orders will be mailed to shipping address specified in PayPal. Estate sales, flea markets, and helping my father. No signs of use and is in perfect working condition. Lemonade Sparkle Fountain Syrup. We fondly introduce you to the family and friends, of Lizzie High@ dolls. Doll is approx. of games. CA residents to pay 9.0% Sales Tax. Thank you. Distributed by Trademark Marketing. Inc. PAYMENT INFORMATION. Capacity: 1.5 Gallon. Thank You. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. You are bidding to win this great Toystalgia vintage wooden bank from 1979. PLEASE LOOK AT THE PHOTOS FOR A BETTER DESCRIPTION OF CONDITION We have other Liddle Kiddle toys available in. $29.70. New for 202232 oz Squat Lemonade Cup with Lemon Design. If you ave any questions please email me. talk to me about it first. Hopefully you are serious about your purchase& if you have a problem paying within the 2-4 days, let me know so we can work it out. Sale Price: $11.00. Posted with, please check pictures to see his condition.Nice and clean,thank you for watching it. Terms of Sale: Your satisfaction is very important to me. HAWTHORN NORMAN ROCKWELL COLLECTION"The Lemonade Stand" From the Mr. Rockwell's Neighborhood series, 1993. BEFORE Paying for Your Items This meanscommit to buy at auction end. Looking for something new and unique? Thanks for Looking! If you need to wait one to three days just email me and let me know. Slot Lid for 16 oz squat Paper Lemonade Cup. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to e-mail. Manitoba Offices Orig. Lid for 32 Oz Paper Celebration Cups. Matches the design of our Economy 32 oz Lemonade Cup. And some discolor from tape on the print itself. check out the other glasses i have up for auction. In other, Alexs Lemonade Stand T Shirt XL Port & Co Yellow Very Good Condition. However, if you want to make things extra convenient for customers, you might consider offering a credit card or mobile payment option. Fire up your fresh squeeze lemonade sales with this 3-Dimensional Sparkle 32 oz Lemonade Cup. Items will be shipped with-in 2 business days of payment. I also ship bigger sized and heavier items UPS for better rates. Box, Very nice Hawthorne Architectural Register Collectible House. I will try to send an updated invoice at the end of each day if you win new auctions. Source(magazine name and date) given to winning buyer! Please email me when you have finished bidding and I will send a combined shipping and handling invoice. THE PAIL IS IN OVERALL EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH MINIMAL COSMETIC DISTRACTIONS. Make a statement with your Lemonade Business with these attractive cups. The accessory has no damage or defects. Price: $15.00 I bought this new for my son when he was in kindergarten and he has sadly outgrown it. These retired pieces(in 2007 and 2008) have no scratches or cracks, but no longer have the boxes.not enough room in my house to store in all the boxes! Its great spout with excellent flow. Happy Holidays! his cup is made in America, 100% BPA free, 100% Recycle, SQF and HAACP Certified and dishwasher safe to re-use. Up for auction and you bidding pleasure is: a 14 piece lot of LPS Lemonade stand set that includes: 3 cats. Packed 70 cups per case. That's usually due to the fact that they. I give everyone 10 days to take advantage of combine shipping discounts. Price: $55.40 And we have a 30-day return policy followed by full refund in case of change of mind, etc. We check our email throughout the day and will respond as soon as possible. Only Beverage Dispenser Is Up For Auction. Makes for a great lemonade base. Thank you for visiting my auction. We will combine shipping on items whenever possible. Debbie and Danny, enjoying the many different thrills of rural life, times at Grandma& Grandpa's farm and just the many joys and memorable times of childhood. This 32 oz lemonade flip top sports bottle has a distinctive fun design that will put a smile on your customers' faces. Packed 12 containers per case. Only hot air, safer to use around children. Thanks for looking! 100% functional, This item shows minimal signs of use(see notes below) Notes: The lemonade stand appears to have been partially assembled. ~~ Signed Schulz ~~ JUICE GLASSES ~~ United Feature Syndicate. IT MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED. T913, NEAR MINT CONDITION, OLD VTG 1966 LUCY'S LEMONADE STAND, PEANUTS DRINKING GLASS, IF YOU LIKE VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE STUFF. I handle it as if I were on the receiving end. I charge only what it costs me to ship through the United States Post office(USPS) Shipping international I must select the method of shipping that includes tracking(First class international is not traceable) otherwise I am at a loss if the package is lost. Thank you for ta, PHB PORCELAIN HINGED TRINKET BOX - Lemonade Stand. Terms of Sale We sell only authentic. It measures 8 1/4 x 11. All others contact us for shipping discount. Sell 2-3 cups and the recipe is paid for. Sale Price: $130.75. anything please ask. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Items. DENIM DRESS, STRAW HAT AND HOLDS A BAG OF PENNIES. Packed with 250 cups per case. Be sure to add me to your! ALL WILL BE SENT FIRST CLASS WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION per eBay guidelines. Price: $242.50 They come with retired hangtags, but no stand. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Please contact us. Check out my! We are always adding new product lines and specialty food equipment and supplies. Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding! Give you self the complete lemonade look along with our Squeeze to Please Aprons. Seller Used Item Disclosure: Item/Items may have some signs of wear from storage and use. Used only once for outdoor wedding. Juice Set by Anchor Hocking. If you would like additional photos please ask,I will do my best to accommodate. Very nicely detailed. PickledPennies.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-144e9015006-0x109-, Watkins 1955 Almanac Mug Lemonade Stand Made in England. If payments are not received within 7 days an Unpaid Item Dispute will be opened with eBay. New alternative heavy duty design 32 oz Souvenir Lemonade Cup. I strive for a 100% Satisfaction in all categories. THE MUSIC BOX WORKS. New Lemon Ice Tanker Design for 2022. When you purchase a game- it is totally organized& pieces ziplocked(if needed) We ShipUSA& INTERNATIONAL We will be posting alot of items that We have collected over the years(lots.